Eta Carinae Pt. 07

Story Info
Laws of acceleration...
9.5k words
4.65
4.5k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is a chronological story of an incestuous, romantic relationship between a mother and son. If this is not your bag, move on! All characters are over 18. Read at your own risk!

With the holidays, the move, and the trials and tribulations of family out of the way, it was time to get back to work! In early January, Jerry and I sat down and went through the network setup. It was as simple as you can get. I made up a list of all the equipment I needed, gave me an invoice number, and said "Buy what you need!". So I did! Took me about a week to get all the computers, servers, registers, and card readers set up. The place he leased used to be a cafe. With a little remodeling, it became a computer store. We loaded the cage in the back with the computer inventory. We did practice sales of merchandise and everything worked! Jerry hired a couple of younger guys for the counter that was up to speed on all the latest gear. We had a grand opening at the end of January and it went well as did the first week of sales. His idea of holding a 'DIY' computer build was getting traction. I would have enough for a session soon.

Around the first week in February, Jerry asked me to come in on a Saturday, just for half a day. I was going in around 10. We were sitting at breakfast at the 'kitchen' table. It's a table that sits in front of the kitchen breakfast bar and the north side wall. It too had picture windows. Early spring and the sun was breaking through. I poured a couple fresh cups of coffee and Elaine and myself. She had just removed her muffin from the toaster. It took her a week to get the setting right! With the muffin browned to perfection on her plate, the butter came next. A light, even coat. Finally the lime marmalade. A precision amount! Too much will be messy and not enough, unsatisfying. Important stuff! I watched her take a bite and savor one of her simple pleasures. She finished chewing and took a sip of coffee.

"How long are you working today?"

"I have a small 'punch list'. I figure 3 or so. Maybe longer."

"OK. Be home around 5."

"We have something going tonight?"

"I have an idea for an appetizer and I just want to spend the evening with you."

"OK, 5 it is!"

I went into the bedroom to get ready for work. 'I have a new recipe?' yeah, right! She hasn't cooked much in 3 years! This is our game. She gave me just enough for me to obsess during the day. Now I get to wonder what she has planned. Works every time! The day went by fast. I was quite happy with my network, as was Jerry and the new marketing person, Dal. Dal was rather 'different'. He looked like a 15-year-old Waldo/Harry Potter sibling. He always wore a pair of round wire-rim glasses, a red stocking cap, and a purple scarf. Ok cool. I built him a very high-end machine for all his graphics work. He was setting up a webpage/CRM and an email campaign. Appeared as if he knew what he was doing. I finished around 2, surfed the net, then WoT online with my buddy from school. It was finally time to go home.

The Muni train drops me about 6 blocks away from the condo, on the main avenue. I have to walk past several shops before I turn to head down the hill. I passed a flower shop and noticed the spring bulb flowers in the window. Crocuses, daffodils, gladiolas, and irises. Elaine loves irises! I asked the florist for 3 with some baby's breath. She framed it with fern leaves and wrapped them. I paid and took the bouquet, then sniffed them.

"Seems like something this beautiful ought to smell the same!"

"You would think! She'll love them anyway." She said with a smile. I smiled and left. Little things like this make Elaine very happy. Walking the last few blocks, I found myself mulling over the little 'lure' she threw out this morning. Finally, back home, I open the front door and stepped into our entryway. The entryway formed an 'L' shape that blocked off the main room. I could smell something. My weird olfactory system is unusual. It's very sensitive. I could discern the most subtle of scents. I was quickly recognizing that this was any ordinary scent, it was the perfume.

Jesus, I should have known!

"Hi. I'll be out in a minute. I laid some clothes out for you on the bed."

"Thought you said we didn't have anything to do tonight?"

"GO!" Don't play with the lights!" One of the cool features of the place is the lighting. There was both baseboard and sconce lighting. There were recessed lights in the ceiling that are adjustable. Makes for a nice ambiance.

She'd laid out a nice shirt and a pair of slacks. I changed and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and all looked good. No boogers hanging or stuff in my teeth, good. It's the details! I returned to the living room, bouquet in hand. I heard the unmistakable 'click-click' of stiletto heels on hardwood. She turned the corner from the kitchen into the main room. She had a bottle of wine in one hand and wine glasses in the other. She set them down and returned to me in the middle of the living room. Her dress was a satin-like material, with an iridescence to it. It had small straps with plunged into a deep 'V'. Well, her breasts looked as expected! The bra had given her a gorgeous 'lift'. Her ringed nipples wrapped in satin is an image burned into my memory that is recalled often! I handed her the flowers.

"Thank you! Irises already! I'll put these in water." She turned and walked toward the kitchen. As she did, I, of course, watched her gorgeous legs encased Cuban foot stockings! She returned with the flowers in a vase and set them on the sideboard. Returning, she took my hand.

"I didn't mean to ambush you." She said with a sultry glance.

"Yeah, you did." I grinned She just smiled.

"Do you like the stockings? Are they what you pictured?" She said turning and tilting her hips in a very coquettish fashion.

"I think I shorted myself with imagination! I said, feasting on the sight before me.

"You have all evening to indulge your senses baby!"

She took my hand and we sat in the corner of the sectional. I poured the wine she had 'breathing'. We toasted. Her tutelage in wine has become a new experience, as have numerous other aspects of my life. In a word, she has taught me to 'savor'. We sipped the wine.

"This is interesting! Light, fruity, some tannin and a bunch of other flavors I can't single out. It's very good!"

"It's a New Zealand Shiraz. It's received some good reviews."

I sat for a moment, just feasting my eyes. Her makeup was gorgeous! Her complexion, flawless. She used a metallic turquoise eye shadow that totally changed her eye color. Her eyeliner was a 50's style swath. Complimenting all this was a set of long, full, and flared eyelashes. Her lipstick was a beautiful red that was seductive and inviting. She crossed her legs and one of the reinforced tops of her stocking peeked out. I could see the strap of the garter belt through the dress material.

"You know, I've been sitting here trying to come up with an eloquent statement about how you look. I'm stuck!"

"How 'bout saying what you think."

"Ok, you look fuckin' HOT!"

"I can live with that!"

I took a long sip of my wine. "Misses Caulder, are you trying to seduce me?" I said trying to be coy.

"Of course! How am I doing?"

"All 10's. You know, I'm going to seduce you right back!"

"You're that confident?"

"Of course! I can see that you're quite taken with me!" She grinned and stifled a laugh.

"You're getting very good at this."

"What?"

"Erototropia, Ludus. The art of playful love."

"I had a good teacher." I replied.

"Oh, Jesus!" She replied, rolling her eyes. "I need to go the restroom."

I had an idea. I went over to the stereo and put in my 'makin' love' mix and cued up a song. Elaine returned.

"So, where were we?" She asked.

"Seduction."

"That's right, my favorite topic!"

"While you were in the bathroom, I realized that I felt a bit 'under the weather." I said looking down.

"Really? What's wrong?" She said with sincerity. The mood shifted. I hit the play button and the opening bass 'walk' to 'Fever' started playing. Peggy Lee's angelic voice followed. Elaine fell back on the couch and laughed. I moved a little closer.

"Those are very risque heels!" I said as I ran my fingers along her thigh.

"The style called 'D'Orsay'. This particular pair I order special to compliment these beautiful stockings." She raised her leg in a very provocative motion, extending her foot.

"I am Jack's exploding testicles!"

She drew her foot back and slipped off her shoe. She turned and placed her foot in my lap. "Close to what you imagined?" I just looked at her, slowly gliding my finger-tips along her leg. From her foot to the sexy reinforced tops, paying extra attention to the seams. It was intoxicating!

"Beyond. How do you feel wearing them?" I asked.

"I love them! I feel sexy and feminine. Like you, there's part of me that's very 'retro'."

I slid her shoe back on and she crossed her legs. She reached for her cigarette case. I took it and opened it. She took a cigarette and I closed the case and grabbed the lighter. I lit it.

"Why thank you, my love."

"Did you change brands? It's longer."

"They're Virginia Slim 120's. I couldn't help but how much you liked the cigarette holder I used with the Halloween costume. It didn't fit this outfit, so I thought I would see how this works. How's it working?"

"Oh, it's all working, believe me!" I moved closer and ran my fingertips along her shoulders. She shivered and goosebumps appeared. She moved her head a bit and her wide, gold hoop earrings jiggled. I don't know why that's so sexy! As I moved my mouth closer to her ear, the perfume became more intense. It stirred something deep inside, beyond sex. I touched the rim of her ear with my tongue.

"You seem to be on top of your game also, mon cher." She whispered.

"I've been practicing." Said between kisses.

We drank a little more wine and one of the strategically placed songs in the line-up began to play.

"What is this?"

"'Ooh-La-La' by Goldfrapp."

"Who?"

"Some woman named Alison Goldfrapp. I heard it on a TV and chased it down. You like?"

She stood and extended her hand.

"Dance with me." She commanded.

Ooh-La-La isn't much of a song to 'dance' to. For us, it was a sensual 'grind'. Time stopped. We were enveloped in a world of our own making, a protective 'shell' that no one or anything could penetrate. We ended up in the bedroom. I grabbed the thumb drive and immediately put the song on. As we stood in the delicate light of the baseboards. She started to unbutton my shirt. I took it off and started to fold it. She grabbed it and threw it on the chest at the end of the bed.

"Jesus Deev!" She breathed, rolling her eyes. I slid off my trousers and socks. I stood in front of her, not knowing how hard I was until I looked down. I immediately noticed a quarter-sized spot of 'pre-cum'. I blushed for some reason. I stepped closer and reached around, then slid down the zipper of her dress. She shrugged off each shoulder and it fell around her feet. Standing in the light before me was the sexiest woman I've ever seen! The bra gave her an extra 'lift' that was exactly what I envisioned! She led me to the bed and she pushed down on my back. She took the end of a scarf that was secured somewhere on the bed and tied both hands in loose knots above my head.

"Tonight my love, your mission is to feel." She said leaning over me. Her beautiful breasts gently swayed.

"My mother told me to be cautious of fast women!"

"Really. She sounds like a wise woman. You're lucky I'm slow and methodical." She unvoiced as her hand brushed down my cheek to my nipple. She rolled my nipple firmly in her fingers and electricity shot through my body. She laid down beside me and ran her legs over mine. After the wax, I soon discovered a whole new level of sensation! My nerve endings were electric! Her makeup in the dim light reminded me of one of the actresses of the golden era. Her eyebrows were well-defined and angular. She had a 'Ava Gardner' appearance that was energizing. I was both frustrated and aroused by the binds, but finally surrendered to my situation.

"Don't like your control and will being taken away?" She asked as if she read my thoughts.

"What if I gave it to you?"

"That's the spirit doll! Your life became soooo much simpler!" She smiled.

"So now that you have control, am I your boy toy, your 'kept' cub?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Boy toy, no. Cub doesn't work either. You're my beefcake!" She replied with a devilish grin.

"What the hell is a 'beefcake'?" I asked, perplexed.

"Look it up."

"Well if you are a kept man, you stay very busy and do your best not to spend money! You should be spending our money on stupid business ideas and hobbies that end up boring you after a couple of months. Then, grow bored with me and run off with a little chippy!"

"Sorry. I'll work at being unproductive and wasteful. I'm not going anywhere! I like it here!"

She kissed me. She then threw her leg over me and hovered that glorious vagina over my cock. She was glistening with wetness. Lowering herself down, she slid me in. I hope I never lose that 'first time' feeling! She began to rock up and down, driving me deep into her. As she did, she started tugging on my nipple rings. I resigned my position and went along for the ride. Not much choice.

She was very sensitive to how close I was to orgasm. In this position, her cervix was truly stimulating the 'triceratops'! She slowed and stopped. Reaching up behind me, the scarf was loosened.

"So you're letting me go?"

"You still think that's possible? Not being together?"

I took her breasts in my hand and firmly applied pressure. She leaned into me and thoroughly enjoyed the force. Working my hands toward her nipples, I hooked my fingers in her rings. She drew back, stretching her nipples out. Something 'lit up' in her and she started on my cock with her pussy, in short, up-and-down strokes. Each time she landed on me, the head of my dick rubbed on her cervix and I wasn't going to last much longer. My pubic bone was covered in her nectar. She pulled back hard and screamed through clenched teeth. My hands dropped. I was right on that 'crest' and wanted to ride it as long as I could. She had different ideas! She took each of my nipples in her fingertips and I exploded with a loud 'growl', wondering if I sounded like a Wookie! She flopped down on top of me. Cum was pouring out of her and all over me! The post-orgasm synchronized breathing has become longer and longer these days. I helped her out of her garments and set them aside. I lit her cigarette and dug a Camel straight out of my nightstand drawer. I laid down on her leg, looking up at her. She reached down and rubbed my arm.

"We've come a long way in a short time," I said in thought.

"Yeah. Just think of what the future might hold."

"I'm just trying to keep things in a close focus. Not too far in the future, and screw the past! That being said, I think we'll handle whatever wild 'pitch' is thrown my way."

"For what it's worth, I think you're doing much better with letting go of the rock." She observed.

"What rock are you speaking of, I have a collection!"

"The waiting for 'the other shoe to drop the rock'." She said smiling.

"Yeah, maybe. I'm feeling more confident."

"Good! Let's take a shower."

Toward the beginning of February, we had a 4-day block of nice weather coming in. We decided it was time to give the telescope its 'first light'. I talked to Ed and arranged to use his hunting trailer. After he came back from Iraq missing a leg, the VA helped get him set up with his own auto repair business. He was not the type to sit around and 'shake his fist at God about the unfairness of it all!'. He built a successful business instead. He 'horse trades' all the time, and ended up with a utility box trailer. He decided to turn it into a hunting and fishing trailer. It had a queen-sized bed with storage underneath, a large hanging closet, a gun locker, and cabinets for kitchen stuff. The back had a split door with a crank-out awning. He had a propane camp stove that went on a custom-built stand. A small banquet table was stored securely against an inside wall. It was nice and uncluttered.

The plan was to go over to Ed's shop on Thursday afternoon to pick up the trailer and the truck. We would spend a few hours on all the particulars of the rig and get familiar with backing. After we were done, Elaine and I would spend the night at Nona's and leave around 5 in the morning. We arrived at his shop around 1 o'clock. He had the truck and trailer out on the curb. The pickup was a Dodge power wagon with a Cummins diesel. It was about 10 years old and in really nice shape. No concerns with upkeep!

"Jesus Ed, this is a lot of truck!"

"Would you like the tow flatbed?"

"Nope, this is fine!"

Ed took us through hooking up and disconnecting the trailer, the levelers, etc. Inside the trailer, he had 2 waterproof boxes of emergency rations, a VHF radio, etc. He waved us over to the hanging closet. On a side panel facing outward, he pressed 2 spots and it popped open. Inside was a shotgun.

"For close encounters of the bad kind! Too many nuts and crazies!" I guess being a Marine in combat gives you a little foresight!

We finished with the trailer and drove to a huge vacant shopping mall. He set out cones in lanes to back into. After an hour, he was confident and we headed up on the freeway. The truck pulled with more than enough power to spare! We drove around for a bit and dropped Ed back at the shop. Nona had a meal in the works when we arrived. After gorging myself on her homemade ravioli and minestrone, we sat down and watched TV with Nona. I was up at 4 and of course, Nona was in the kitchen by the time I was out of the bathroom. We sat for breakfast and tried to get on the road as quickly as possible without being rude. Nona walked us out to the truck and I loaded our bags up. I hugged Nona and got in, buckled up, and put on my Ray-Ban Clubmaster sunglasses. Nona was talking to mom in the passenger and handed her a bag. Finally, the last goodbye and I put the truck in gear. A few blocks up, Elaine said to stop for a second. She took the ring box out of her jacket pocket, opened it, and removed the rings. She placed mine on the left ring finger, and I did so with hers. We kissed. I'm starting to realize what an important symbol it is. 'We' felt different.

Getting out of town in the San Francisco Bay Area is no better or worse than any other metro. We usually try to find the least painful route. We decided to go through a small town called Martinez. It's the home of Joe DiMaggio and supposedly, the martini. All we cared about is the bridge that was going to get us to Vallejo, then north to Napa. The truck had an on-dash live map with continual updates from DoT on accidents, etc. We were on the other side of the Straits in no time! Driving up through Vallejo, I relaxed enough to turn on some music. Ed had a satellite service and we picked a channel that had a mix of everything. The truck and trailer were running smoothly! Even with the trailer, we had enough power to pass cars quickly! We stopped at a large 'kinda-sorta' gourmet supermarket to pick up the food. We have done this so many times and knew what we would eat, our mental list is rather complete. The cooler was loaded up. We exited onto a state highway that would take us north to the property.