All Comments on 'Eta Carinae Pt. 07'

by Tesseract2021

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
slimvslimvover 1 year ago

I'm not looking forward to how dinner turns out.

SekiroSekiroover 1 year ago

This is such a good story.The romace is great the sex scenes are good and I see you have been uppin your game,but you are not there yet.I have to agree with slimv in that you don't break the monogamy.But really I am not seen that with Paige I think they are just good friends.But to not come as negetive as slimv does I try to phrase it right.Keep going like that, you are a great writer. DON'T BREAK THE MONOGAMY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOLY HELL, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! You can literally just feel the love these two characters have for each other!! To also have their lives, everything they are, tied into or compared to one of the most amazing star systems we have ever discovered, plus the amount of detail the author goes into while laying out the dynamics of these two characters is pure genius!! The author has the intelligence, the wit, and the drive required to fully delve into, study, and learn even the smallest of details of the subjects the author uses within his stories!! Very few writers now days will spend the time to learn all they can about something before using it in their work! It shows as initiative and pride within the author for what he or she does. For myself, as a US Marine, Combat Veteran with multiple tours spent in Iraq, I LOVE SEEING the Marines or just a Marine positively portrayed in work like this!!! Im a sucker for a good romance, military memoires, and characters that shatter the rules society says we must all conform to!!! I am a firm believer in the rights of the individual. By that I mean your right to do WHATSOEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO! As long as you are NOT placing in jeopardy and/or harming, physically and/or financially, anyone else other than yourself! Should a mother and her son find true love between them, then NO ONE ELSE has a right to brand them criminals or seek some form of legal or religious recompense or restitution against those they think are committing sin or a crime! If said mother and son produce mentally or physically handicapped offspring, then and only then have they committed a crime by harming another person. But with today’s technology we are quickly gaining the ability to prevent and even correct genetic incompatibilities or damages while still a cell and not yet an unborn infant.

This is an OUTSTANDING & WELL WRITTEN little series!!!! The characters feel like they are real and a part of your reality! They are well detailed and extremely interesting. They are alao physically appealing as well.

I feel there is something else between David and Elaine. Maybe it is just me being me, but I get this feeling that their lives are fated to be soulmates. Or maybe they have lived previous lives fully loving each other and upon death, their souls are reincarnated searching for the other! Maybe its just me.

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY BETWEEN THESE TWO WONDERFUL CHARACTERS!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTesseract2021@Tesseract2021
I'm a long-time writer of short stories and novellas. The erotica genre I approach with a level of reality. I usually write from the first person with attention paid to 'showing' the reader, rather than 'telling'. I use the 'stream of consciousness' method in my writing. Chap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES