Eta Carinae Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a front hook." She said, eagerly awaiting my reaction. I 'popped the latch', so to speak, and her bra fell away. She was right! Just a 'titch' bigger, but what a nice titch is was! As usual, I was speechless for a second.

"All your worries assuaged? Not too big?"

"There gorgeous! 'More better' even!" I brushed her bra off her arms, then proceeded to find out about the new girls. I leaned over to kiss her. The scent! I could feel and hear the 'wood cracking'!

"That is so not fair! You wear the 'Mook call' and we can't fuck. I can't bounce you around"

"Jesus, will you get over yourself! Come here." I sat down next to her and she pushed me down on my back. She rolled up on top, sliding me into her. God, I've missed this and it's only been 2 weeks! She placed her hands on my shoulders and it was hard not to notice how naturally her breasts moved. I must admit that I do like the new her. She was letting herself hang in my face.

"Like them, don't you?"

"Very much. No more though!"

I stuck my tongue out and she let her nipple swipe the tip as she swung her breast. I gently took it in my mouth and began rapid licks, nibbles, and tugs of her nipple rings. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I guess she got tired of waiting. I know no matter what she says, she must be tender. I messaged tenderly as she ground down on my cock. She arched her back, presenting a silhouette that's hard to describe. Elaine was doing something to my cock with her pussy. I think the head of my dick was bumping her cervix and it was intense! She rolled forward and pressed down on my shoulders.

"How do you like me now?" She said in a husky whisper. She then gave those lovely tits of hers a light swing. I came.....in volume! She flopped down on top, a bit sweaty. I love it!

"God I love you!" She said giving me a soulful kiss.

"Will you respect me in the morning" She looked up and wacked me in the chest.

"What have I created?" She said with a laugh.

"Looks like we're finding out!"

One Friday afternoon in late February Elaine came home around 4 and said that we were meeting Paige at the 'Sundowner'. The Sundowner was a bar around 8 blocks away, toward the Marina District. What made it nice was the roof-top patio. It had a huge divider wall down the middle separating smokers and non-smokers. I just like the view. We met Paige in front and went up. It was before happy hour and kind of deserted. We sat and ordered. I ordered an English full-bodied ale, on Paige's suggestion. I excused myself for the restroom and in returning, someone was speaking to Elaine. A male someone.

'This is interesting!'

I walked over to where we were sitting and this turd was droning on about something. I had been there about 30 seconds and he was still talking. He stopped, paused, and looked at me finally.

"Hi, I'm Kronos!" I said offering my hand. I caught the where the fuck is this going look on her face.

"Chris. That's an interesting name." He said. His handshake was lifeless.

"Yeah. Kronos was the Greek god of time. My mother always wanted me to know what time it was. Do you know what time it is?" I said with a flat stare. After a moment of looking at me, he turned and left.

"UNGH" They grunted in unison, then giggled about it.

"What?" I asked.

"What was that about?" Elaine asked.

"I asked him to leave." I shrugged.

"I thought you were going to hit him!"

"Oh not even close! I just needed him to know I was on to his bullshit and it was time to take a hike. He ignored me when I approached and stood by you, he had his back to Paige! He was rude, insulting, and ill-mannered. Fuck him!"

Paige looked at me. "Wow! Ill-mannered too."

I shrugged. "I believe I have social graces."

"You changed the color of your hair!" I remarked, trying change the topic.

"Yeah. I got tired of the darker auburn. It was starting to grow out, it looked like shit and I just wanted to be the 'real' me. Carrot top!" She said, pulling a strand of hair up. With different hair color and lighting, she looks sort of like Kari Byron on Mythbusters with less 'baby fat' and much more 'smack'! Her smile and eyes are very expressive.

"Well, it looks good! Wow, blue eyes and red hair. You're quite the anomaly!" She stared at me.

"That's quite a pick-up line! Can I use it?"

"Sorry. Didn't mean to come off like that. So, do the drapes match the carpet now?"

"They would. Except I had hardwood floors installed." She responded with a flat smile.

"Nice return!" I said, choking a bit. She laughed. Finally, drinks! I took a healthy sip of the ale and it was good. Paige lit a cigarette and sat back.

"You know, I've been thinking about you." She announced.

"Really? With everything you have going on in your life, you're thinking about me? Should I be flattered, or worried?"

Tilted head, sarcastic look. "Well, I would be flattered! I usually don't waste brain waves on those who don't merit thought." I raised my glass.

"To no wasted thoughts! So, what were you wondering about me?"

"I'm curious as to what makes you tick." She said.

"Yeah, me too! Just when I think I have it figured out, it disappears!" She rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to ask you about when we had lunch in Berkeley. What was the deal with you and the counter person."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You didn't seem to like her." She said.

"She was flirting with me! In front of both of you! That's very rude! Just like that guy tonight, he was over here, hitting on Elaine. You don't do that!"

"Oh, who says?"

"I sez!"

"Ok, well good on you! It's nice to see people stand up for something."

The conversation wandered around. I was recalling a situation I didn't like or approve of.

"You remind me of that Star Wars character, C3PO." Paige observed.

"WHAT!"

She held her arms out and started to speak in a dopey Brit voice. "Oh no no no! She is being rude and boorish! Her dress is totally inappropriate for an Earth woman, between 19 and 24!" She dropped her arms and gave me a flat look. Elaine was laughing so hard her eyes were watering!

"I'm glad you find this amusing!" I said to her.

She held her hand up, "She's right!"

I turned to say something in response. Nothing came to mind and I just sat there. Paige just looked and me with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Am I really that bad with opinions?" They both nodded.

"I need to think about this."

Paige and Elaine spoke for a long while. I just listened, discovering more about both. The topic moved to relationships. We both spoke about making Sunday our 'get caught up' day. Elaine and I were both adamant about remaining so honest it hurts sometimes.

"Wow, that's something! I think a lot of couples could use some honesty." Paige commented.

"I have always believed the number one killer of relationships is 'secrets'. Secrets lead to lies and a lie is the death of trust! Honest or nothing!" Elaine added with a bit of intensity.

"I have a feeling of what that means to Elaine. In general, what do you find the most difficult to speak about David?" Paige inquired.

"For me, admitting I don't know how or the other big one, 'I'm afraid."

"But you talk about it anyway?"

"Yup. As she said, it doesn't work any other way!"s

I excused myself for the restroom. Returning to the table, they were chatting animatedly, giggling and laughing.

"Six straps. I bet that was sexy!" Paige said with that coy smile of hers.

"Oh yeah! I found a vintage wear shop off of Market. Great stuff!"

She edged forward and leaned in. "Elaine told me about your date, and how you were quite the gentleman. She said your approach was rather 'different' from what she's experienced in the past with men. Where did you get the idea to do this?"

"Do you really want to know?" Got the 'duh' look.

"Romance novels. You know 'bodice rippers'." I said looking down at my hands. I realized I was a little more embarrassed than I wanted to be.

"Where did you get them?"

'Oh shit!"

"After my parents divorced and mom and I moved to Marin, I started taking care of the laundry, cooking, etc. When mom's washing was done and folded, I would put it away for her. I found her stash of 'romance' and I started reading them. I liked them more than I thought I would. They added sex to many of the action, medieval knight type stuff I was reading. I wanted to be a 'romance hero'." This time I did blush. I shot a side look at Elaine and she seemed to take it all in stride. I'm the one that gets wrapped around the axle!

"My God Elaine, I think you've captured one! I thought they were extinct!" Paige said in a mock surprise.

I looked puzzled.

"A real romantic!" She exclaimed, putting her hand on top of mine.

"Yeah, he's the 'real deal' too! Not a Lothario! He's feral, but learning fast!" She exclaimed with a satisfied smile. They both lauged. I wasn't sure how to take all this sideways attention. I shot an exasperated gaze skyward.

"Don't worry baby, your secret is safe with us!" Said Paige as she leaned into me.

"So there are women who like this genre still?" I asked.

"Doll, you have no idea! Seems like we're all underground now. We're supposed to be focused on 'empowerment', equal rights, blah blah blah! I think we've forgotten the pure experience of a garter belt and nice stockings." She remarked. That was an instant visual that lives on in memory!

"And a man who truly appreciates womanhood?" I asked.

"Oh David, you know I have all types of admirers!" She added with a flirty wink. I leaned in, face to face.

"Before this can go any further, I need to know something," I said with a serious look and voice.

"OK, Anything!"

"What's your middle name?" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"Shevon."

"She....von. Different." I remarked.

She picked up a pen on the table and started to write on a napkin.

"You're also left-handed! A triple anomaly!" I said jokingly.

"Well, I'm kind of left-handed. I'm ambidextrous."

"Oh no, a quad anomaly! A 'Quomaly'! What happened? Microwave accident? Mr. Fusion blow-up?" I said teasingly.

She stared at me as Elaine was laughing.

"I HATE YOU! You keep your going to get whacked!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You dress up like Elvira to do that? You probably hit like a girl too."

WHAM She slugged me in the left shoulder.

"OWWW, fuck that hurt!"

"Yeah, I hit like a girl, a Scot with 2 brothers! Now, are you going to behave?"

"Oh alright! If it's that important." She shoved the napkin over.

"Siobhain. I'm going to guess that Gaelic."

"Yeah. My dad's thing. We all got a proper Gaelic middle-name. Except for Robbie. His full name is. Robert the younger Kenneth Son of Donald" She turned the napkin.

Raibeart og Coinneach mac Dhomhnaill

"I find this very interesting. The whole 'clan' thing."

"I'm finding the older I grow, the more important my family name is to me." She said with thought.

The conversation wound around various topics and I realized it was around 10 o'clock.

"I have an idea," I said after a pause.

"Oh, what's that?" Paige replied.

"Would you like to come over for dinner? I cook quite well. Or at least no one died yet!"

"Comforting! Sure. I would love to!"

"Anything you don't like or are allergic to?"

"I'm not too fond of liver."

"Not even with fava beans and a nice Key-an-tee!" I said ala Hannibal, making the sucking noise.

She laughed "Not even with that. Ok, when?"

Paige used her phone, Elaine a tablet and a I took out my old Daytimer. Paige looked over.

"What are you? Some kind of 'Luddite technologist'?

"Something like that. All this shit scares me. So, how 'bout next Saturday, say around 2 have dinner around 5?" All agreed. Cool. We finished the evening and went our separate ways. As Elaine and I walked home, we talked about the evening. I felt like I was making a solid friendship. I'm looking forward to the dinner and how it plays out.