Ethan and Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Josh's asshole twitched, squeezing Ethan's cock, and then relaxed. That suggestion had been completely improvised - if you're being fucked and being hypnotized, twitch your asshole when you go into really deep trance. Josh was mindless now. Mindless, hypnotized, naked, and mounted on Ethan's cock.

Ethan couldn't hold back. He pressed into Josh, closed his eyes and just let himself orgasm. His cock pumped, deep inside Josh.

Ethan kept swinging the pendulum, as his orgasm subsided and his cock began to go limp.

"You're hypnotized," he said.

"Yes," Josh said, his head still bent slightly upwards to follow the pendulum.

"You're very deeply hypnotized."

"Yes."

"I will sit down beside you on the bed, and remove the pendulum. You will stay where you are, on all fours, and very deep in hypnosis."

"Yes," Josh said. That hypnotized voice he had... Ethan wished he could cum again.

Instead, he slipped his cock out of Josh, and sat down beside Josh. He looked at his friend's face. Josh was staring at nothing, where the pendulum had been. His eyes were still, unmoving, completely focused - on nothing. Mirroring his mind. Josh was empty, blank, open. Ethan fought down the fantasy again. He would just reinforce the suggestions.

"Josh, listen to me. You are very deeply hypnotized. There is no need for you to do anything, or to think anything. Just let my voice be in your mind, let my words float in your mind, like thoughts."

"Yes," Josh agreed.

Ethan began repeating the suggestions he'd given Josh. They turned him on as he said them, and he felt his cock begin to stiffen again.

"And ten. Wake up again," Ethan said.

Josh blinked, cleared his throat, working his jaw.

"Um," he said. "Hi Ethan. Oh!" Josh suddenly sat up, his mouth open. He glanced down at his naked body. "Oh fuck! Wow! You - you fucked me! I sucked your cock. And you - you hypnotized me! While you fucked me!"

Ethan laughed at Josh's wide-eyed enthusiasm.

"Yep! I did! Did you like it?"

"Fuck! Yeah! It-it was... It was amazing," Josh said, sinking back to lie on the bed. "Damn. That was the best, the best sex I've ever had. The best... anything."

"Good. For me too. It was... yeah. Amazing. The suggestions worked great."

"What have you done to me?" Josh was calm and relaxed on the bed, his cock half-erect, his hand down playing lightly with it. Another suggestion.

"What I said I would," Ethan said. "You love to be hypnotized by me now. You can't resist my pendulum. It's a hypnotic trigger. When you see it, you want to be hypnotized more than anything else, when I swing it, you go helplessly into trance. You want to help me play around with and test out hypnosis."

Josh nodded. His cock was fully hard now.

"Feel free to stroke," Ethan said. Josh smiled at him, and began slowly stroking his cock. "You love my cock. When you see it, except like if we're swimming or in a changing room or something, you want it. You want to touch it, lick it, kiss it, suck it - and ride it." Josh gasped and stroked faster. "You're addicted to it. But only my cock. No other man's cock. You're not gay." Josh closed his eyes and shuddered. "But yeah, you love to be naked around me. Naked and horny. That was to make it simpler."

"And finally," Ethan said, "whenever I've hypnotized a girl into wanting sex, I can give you a trigger and you will be completely focused on fucking her. It will override everything. You'll be a fuck machine, you'll just want to fuck her. No matter what she looks like, how old she is, you'll just want to fuck her." Josh moaned, and came.

Later, Josh came out of the shower. He walked back into Ethan's room, a towel around his waist, but he dropped it as soon as he came into the room.

"Wow," he said. "I feel... I don't know what to say."

Ethan was sitting on the desk chair, but stood up and pulled down his pants.

"Oh yeah," Josh said, and dropped to his knees in front of Ethan. "Now I know what to say. I love your cock." Josh grinned up at Ethan. He took Ethan's half-erect cock between thumb and index finger, and started to stroke it.

Ethan didn't say a word as Josh made his cock hard, and then began stroking it, licking it, cupping the balls. Josh held it firm at the base, and nuzzled it with his face. Then he kissed it, and slid his mouth down on it. Ethan didn't last long, and soon, he came again, into his friend's mouth. Josh swallowed it all, then sucked him dry. Ethan exhaled deeply as Josh let go of his cock with a kiss, and sat back on his heels. Grinning up at Ethan, Josh licked his lips and swallowed again. The swallowing was another suggestion.

"Thanks," Josh said. "I was getting hungry anyway. Do you have any more?" Ethan laughed. This sounded like normal Josh.

"Yeah, it's almost four o'clock. We better get something to eat. Come on."

Ethan pulled his pants back up and headed for the stairs. He had to stop and remind Josh to get dressed - being naked around Ethan was fine, but they could be seen through the windows downstairs. Josh grinned sheepishly, and went back for his clothes.

Ethan watched Josh go through the kitchen window. He still felt slightly dazed. This had been an unbelievable day. Absolutely unbelievable. He couldn't wait to see Josh tomorrow. And the day after that. He had so many things he wanted to try.

At the same time, some of the other thoughts still lurked somewhere down in his mind. You can make other slaves. Maybe not slaves, but with someone who wasn't a close friend, maybe... try other things? And then - a girl. Ethan found himself much less interested in having a summer girlfriend than he had two days ago, but he really wanted to test Josh's trigger. And of course, he looked forward to hypnotizing a girl. Seeing her fall into hypnosis. Into his control. He'd fuck her, of course. But what really made his cock stir was the thought of her, hypnotized, horny, crazy to fuck, and then Josh, laser-focused on her, unable to think of anything other than thrusting his cock into the hypnotized girl. And Ethan would sit back, stroke his cock and watch his two hypnotized playthings obey their orders, and fuck.

12