Ethan at work, Ellie at home 01

Story Info
Ethan may be Ellie at work too soon!
2.5k words
3.9
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan at work, Ellie at home 01

I work too many Saturday mornings at the Test Lab, but I guess it pays the bills. And I guess it pays to use the back hallway restroom while working inside of the lab area. I mean, it didn't pay off anything for me, but Gene tried awfully hard to get a payoff, LOL, a payoff from his own Saturday morning boner that apparently, he had to do something about a few Saturday mornings ago. I mean, granted there aren't too many people in the building on Saturday mornings, but there are a few.

"Who's there? Is someone there?"

"It's Ethan. I'm washing my hands from some adhesive goo on the bottom of one the test trays. Is that you Gene?"

"Um, yeah and um, I was practicing, ah, I'm entering the company talent show, so I came in here to use the stall to, um, practice playing the spoons against my legs for the talent show, that's all."

"Huh, I seen it differently when I peeked through the stall door gap, but alright, Gene, you can carry on then, I guess."

"What? What did you say Ethan?"

"I said that sometimes men like to wrap a pair of silky panties around themselves while they practice playing the spoons for the feel and the effect. I mean, what does the wife pack in your lunch box anyways? A banana and a poisoned pudding?"

"That was Dale from Test Sign Off. Anyways, you don't know anything, so go away."

"I definitely don't know much dicks, but I think yours would feel better wrapped in panties, Gene. A nice Beige pair to blend in with the way growing belly slightly hides it from view."

"Now it sounds like you know too much, Ethan."

"Well, I know I hear a certain sound every Saturday morning coming from the third stall. And by the way Gene, I'm dangling a pair of silky Beige undies over the stall door if you would bother to look up instead of looking down, trying to figure out exactly I meant that your growing belly hides it from view."

"Wait, are you gay, Ethan?"

"No, not really Gene, but I do wear women's undies every day."

"Every day, Ethan?"

"Every day, Gene, morning, noon and night."

"And you're not gay then?"

"Hey, I'm just offering a tool for you to stroke your tool and I'm not touching your tool, so."

"Well, they are soft, so are these yours, Ethan?"

"From my clean undie's drawer, Gene. I mean, this isn't the first time I noticed you practicing playing the spoons and all, so."

"Ethan, am I gay for having this conversation with you?"

"(Little bit), Gene, I imagine men have been practicing playing the spoons since the first time their women figured out how to use a headache to their advantage."

"That's funny, Ethan, I can see a big burly man standing there with a club over his shoulder and his club in hand, tee, he."

"Well, I was thinking about his woman laying on her side with her back to her mate and with her hip slightly up and she's bent at the hips and her shapely ass screaming "yeah, think about this the next time you only bring fruit home from the hunt", but you can think the other way, Gene."

"No, I mean, yeah, I thought about that pose first and all, so."

"Well, I should go now, Gene and you know our toilets around here, they would suck a brick down, so just flush your mess."

"I mean, you work most Saturday's, right Ethan (fap, fap, fap)?"

"Yeah, but I'm out no later than Noon. I mean, they only live feed certain things for free on Chang on Saturday afternoons and all, so."

"Well, what kind of things do they live feed for free on Saturday's, Ethan (fap, fap, fap)?"

"Oh, it's always different, but this afternoon is T-Girl Panties Dump and I have a thing for that, Gene."

"Is it gay for me to ask what a T-Girl Panties Dump thing is, Ethan (fap, fap, fap, fap)?"

"(Totally), Gene, some T-Girls tease their boyfriends by offering them a target to squirt on. I mean, like the T-Girl holds his undies out and the boyfriend, well, he makes a mess down in there."

"(Fap, fap, fap, fap), Oh, I see (fap, fap, fap, fap)."

"That's something I might do with a guy someday, Gene, but I wouldn't help out."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, fap, fap, fap, ooh, ooh, ooh, you want to get wet down there, Ethan?"

"Sticky, Gene, sticky, well, wet and sticky I suppose."

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ooh, ooh, ooh, fap, fap, fap."

"Hey, I know that song, Gene. You're pretty good at playing the spoons."

"Um, um, um, um, ooh, ooh, ooh, ug, ug, ug, ug, woo, woo, fap, fap, fap, fap."

"Oops, that's a different song than I was thinking, Gene."

"Ug, ug, ug, ug, ha, ha, ha, ooh, ooh, ga, ga, ga, ga, fap, fap, fap, fap, hm, hm, hm, hm."

"Oops, those weren't fresh and clean undies, oops, Gene."

"OMG, OMG, OMG, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, ooh, ooh, ooh, ug, ug, ug, ug, hm, hm, hm, hm!"

Flush, swoosh, swirling water, grr.

Restroom door swings open. Gene slumps into the corner of the stall.

"Oh, hey Mr. Bradley, I'm just keeping my hands clean to make sure none our of test samples are compromised and all, so."

"Ethan, I swear, you're my best employee! Listen, the wifey wife made me a sub sandwich and I was wondering if one of your thermo-test ovens was, you know, available to warm the sandwich up for me? I mean, the microwave ovens and bread, right?"

"Shoot, Mr. Bradley, we'll have that puppy warmed up and crispy in 30 seconds. Just bring it into the lab whenever you ready to eat."

"And that's how a good employee gets a raise on a regular basis! Hey, have you seen that fucking faggot Gene? He's never at his desk!"

"Well, here's the thing, Mr. Bradley, he wants to do well in the upcoming company talent show, so he has been sneaking around to the back of building and practicing playing the spoons against his legs and all, so."

"I mean, ah, h, the talent show, right? I mean, I assigned that to you, right Ethan?"

"Oh, yes, you did Mr. Bradley and your wifey wife is entering too. She's in the short play and she's going to portray the first woman ever to get a headache while wearing a leopard skin mini dress and all."

"Well, Missy has the ass to pull that off, for sure, so call on her next week and help her with her lines and all, so. Wait a minute, that fucking faggot Gene isn't going to be on the auditorium stage holding a club and his club while my wifey wife is faking a headache, is he?"

"No, no, Mr. Bradley, I'll be on stage in a very questionable loin cloth and I will be portraying the first man ever to say "I'm sorry" while I gently sooth her amazing hips and thighs in her Leopard mini and all, so."

"Well, I put you in charge for a reason Ethan, but as the superior company officer, I feel compelled to let you know that half of our employees would like to see you in a questionable loin cloth, so watch your back as you gently sooth Missy's backside as you whimper that you're sorry and all, so."

"Well, that's why I have to practice a lot with your wifey wife and all, so."

"Alright then, I'm promoting you and I'm putting a lock on the lab door for you. I mean it, Ethan, that fucking faggot Gene wants to whack off with your questionable loin cloth and by the way, don't be shy about peeking a little man thong from under that questionable loin cloth. Some of the staff actually speak nicely about you and that, well, some people around here like you in several ways and views."

"Like Hank from receiving, Mr. Bradley?"

"Oh boy, don't get me started on Hank from Receiving and you. Anyways, I'll be down to your lab in a few minutes with my sandwich. Oh, by the way, I'll be out of town between Monday and Thursday, so the wifey wife might have a little time to rehearse with you, I'll set it up."

Ahh, I love my job, whether I have to put in the Saturday mornings or not, right?

"Gene? Gene? Are you alright Gene? And pull your pants up before you walk out of the stall."

"It's over for me, Ethan, I had too much time to hide out in the stall and I tasted myself from the last dribbles, Ethan, I mean, it's over for me, right? What alley do the gay guys hang out in, Ethan?"

"Cottonwood Street alley, but let things settle, Gene. I need to go, Gene."

"You're just going to leave crying in the men's room, Ethan?"

"You'll get used to it, Gene and the faggots in the alley have a list of the best men's room to cry in after dark and all, so."

Well, I mean, I had to go, right? The big boss was bringing his $4 sub sandwich to me so I could warm it up in a $60K test oven and all, so.

"Damn, Ethan, that's the best budget money we ever spent! I mean, get a whiff of this sandwich, right?"

"Best use of $60K ever, boss."

"Listen, good news, maybe. I need to catch on some paperwork tonight in advance of my business trip and I don't need Missy nagging at me all evening, so how about if she stops by your place around 7pm tonight for rehearsals and all? I mean, she growled at me, but came right back with that she has a animal print dress that she could wear for the effect, so what do you say, Ethan?"

"I say, enter stage left, Mr. Bradley."

"Good, good, good, Ethan and take your time too. The Board is worried about our weak quarterly profits and I need to go over every financial spread sheet, so."

I mean, I had to chip in and do my part, right? I mean, that's how you get regular raises and promotions.

"Holy snap, Ethan, um, um, um, I never knew about laying on my side like this, ooh, ooh, ooh, um, um, Ethan, um, um, um, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, I've never been done by a boy in drag before, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, Ethan, Ethan, ooh, ah, ah, ah, ah, Ethan, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, Ethan, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh boy, oh boy, Ethan, oh boy, wow, wow, wow, Ethan, should I roll over onto my other hip for you Ethan? Ooh, ooh, wow, that sounds so wet. OMG, OMG, rip my dress, Ethan, rip my dress, ooh, ooh, ooh, wow, Ethan, do all fem boys do it like this? Oh boy, oh boy, whew, whew, Ethan, Ethan, oh boy, ugh, ugh, ugh, Ethan, blow in me Ethan, blow, ooh, ooh, let me roll over for you, Ethan, SOB, SOB, Ethan, ooh, ooh, I'm crying Ethan, I'm crying."

I mean, I only said that I wear some clothes. I never said that I didn't still like girls. And apparently, I like them sideways like some early woman posed when she got her first headache.

"No, no, Ethan, stay inside of me even though you're going soft. I mean, listen I'm not complaining about things with Robert, but wow, I think I have been officially wrecked now! And oh, by the way, what the hell, fem boy? And where do others like you hang out for the next time the lady's and I get together for a cocktail?"

"LOL, we have the same undies on, Mrs. Bradley."

"Please, you just wrecked me, so Missy will do. However, unexpected lover boy, um, we need a way to get out of this and just where did you learn about hitting it sideways? Also, LOL, all of a sudden, I like your animal print thong better."

"Hmmm, here's my plan, Missy. I'm about to be the standup employee again and send your hubby a text and suggest that in the interest of increased profits for his financial review business trip, that he cancels the talent show and it's over. By the way, Missy, I can feel you clamping down on me."

"Yeah? So what? And I can feel you growing inside of me and all, so? Anyways, that's a great profit savior idea, but don't send it just yet. I mean, OMFG, if you can fuck me like that, then I can relive my college days and suck you off! And oops, just where does your kind hang out and boy, did I have your kind figured all wrong! And I'm sorry if saying "your kind" is insensitive."

Well, it was a little insensitive, but all her clamping over shadowed all that for the moment, right?

"LOL, that was actually my first official blow job, Missy."

"Then it is and was your best blow job then, right Ethan?"

"Oh, that's for sure, um, you know, listen, it would be nice to dress a little freer at work on Saturday's, if that type of conversation ever comes up with Mr. Bradley. I mean, like nicer shorts, maybe a little hair and you know, a few dashes around the eyes. I mean, conversative, but a little more me."

"Well, I'll be sure to raise the issue then, Ethan. And speaking of raising the issue again, um, smash me into the bed maybe????"

I mean, when the bosses wife makes a request, right? And by the way, um, early man didn't have condoms and all, so.

"Wow, I guess I had your kind, I mean I guess I had you "boys" figured all wrong then. I mean, I never cried so many times in one short period. So, where do you, um, hang out?"

"Fine, most CDs are friends on Chang, but only a few T-Girls gather in cliques, but the third Saturday of the month at Candi's Corner is kind of our unspoken night."

"And?"

"Many CDs have smaller sizes and they (SOB) can wear anything! I have a little more to hide."

"But you manage? And I just wanted to hear you say that stud. So, a little bulkier clothing for you then?"

"A little, I mean jeans or capri pants, but there aren't a whole lot of secrets at Candi's Corner anyways, so."

"Hmmm, you're my secret, OK, send that "get of out jail" profit saving text and you know, keep poking around while it's traveling over the air waves. By the way, um, Ellie????"

"Ellie."

"LOL, now I have another secret, right? A stud Ethan and a lesbian lover Ellie, LOL, all rolled into one, I mean, wow, if the business ladies committee could see me now, right?"

Well, it's the 21st century and all, so work and business relationships are important.

End Ethan at work, Ellie at home 01