All Comments on 'Ethical Dilemmas Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 5 years agoAuthor
next story submitted, and congratulations

The next and concluding chapter of this story has been submitted.

Congratulations to those who got it right. I also must apologize for the poor production values of this story. I've had the 'bad judge' story in the notes for a long time, and decided on a whim to use it here. I should've spent a lot more time putting it together. I had the clues in there, but they were too obvious, and I didn't have any alternatives or misdirections built up. So I'll try to do better going forward.

The next three stories are something of a trilogy, and are the concluding stories of this past 'year' that we've been building up to. And there's just no telling what those sneaky Guardians of Justice are going to do next. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Great cliffhanger.

Question is who saves Joanne Warner? Cindy? Don showing up at the last minute? One of the other law enforcement officers?

Also who was behind the payoffs? I seem to recall an up & coming Senator from the state next door whose fucked up family was involved in a prior murder mystery and other names from that state being revealed in that story. I also remember hearing about certain land in the state next door also being off limits and involved in another murder mystery as well as being the location from which a media drone was shot down.

666iceman666icemanover 5 years ago
Good old fasioned detective tale

The IC has been there and fixed the hand gun prior to the judge leaving his home/office etc. Armour would not be any good as a shot to the head is end of no miss only a missfire to save the officer. Then I hope that the IC2 can give him a take down that would be impressive except that Joanne uses her fighting spirit to the mix, poor judge not!

The press having not just the IC to take them on but now Britt means the end of one or two more people of the press. Wonder what those experts will say about that?

I have missed Don having his sexy dreams of late and seeing who is on his mind with the university fight I would have thought she would have given him a heads up during his sleeping hour.

Good to see the old Chief going for office but feel that the outgoing Sheriff might miss the Mayors slot. Being a past mayor I would not want the post again too much crap, much prefer my role with law enforcement.

5*+ again WW

The GofJ lot do everything except what you think so I will ponder that would be nice if they exposed Russell to the full, just wishfull thinking. :~)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Theorising

If the gun has been emptied mysteriously Don is the most likely candidate. I am still half expecting a twist though - if Dooley's dirty maybe there's been a leak to the Mob and Scarpoli (or even Lance) have arranged to have Boynton neutralized/tragically die whilst resisting arrest.

Also, re Westboro and the University... well, safest to say is absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Come to think of it it seems strange that Wargrave, who was then the University's guardian angel and disliked cruelty to children, didn't nip that abuse in the bud with extreme prejudice...

Grey-Anon

clownwclownwover 5 years ago
Good job.

Well you got me again, and I didn't even see it coming. I have known for sometime how you leave us suspened, but you caught me off guard. Well done and keep up the good work.

ROCKY60JOHNROCKY60JOHNover 5 years ago
can you give info on site

sujre glad you let us know when submissions are made. I use the apple search engine and for fome time when I go to search members just get green dots on screen, any idea what is going on>>> dont know how to contACT THEM diredtly

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE WAYS OF THE ZEALOTS

when all is lost keep your faith till the end, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More suspense

I agree with those who say Don rigged the gun. When it goes off the gun will either explode or the bullet will come out the back and kill the judge.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Blanks in the gun courtesy of Don. Just query how and why Boynton cottoned on to Warner?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Damn so much crazy crap going on!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES