Ethiopian Couples Love BWC!

Story Info
Wongel and her hubby Omar fuck Dwight.
1.2k words
2.77
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers

"White dicks are delicious," Wongel Ali said, and the sexy, chubby and big-bottomed Ethiopian-American woman grabbed Dwight Coleman and took his dick into her mouth. Seriously, that long and thick, uncircumcised White dick was not about to suck itself. Dwight smiled at Wongel, pleased with her decision. Black women who love White dick are an amazing and wonderful breed. The tall, skinny, red-haired White dude leaned against the wall as the big beautiful Black woman sucked his cock. The two of them were so into each other that they didn't notice when the bedroom door swung open and someone walked in.

"What the fuck?" Omar Bahir demanded, and the big and tall Black man gasped in surprise as he caught his wife Wongel with his good friend Dwight. The burly Ethiopian American man simply couldn't believe this. What kind of world is this? What kind of woman does this to her man? Wongel looked at her husband Omar and smiled sheepishly after taking Dwight's dick out of her mouth. Wongel is a sassy Black woman from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, but even she cannot speak with a mouthful of dick. This situation can be considered awkward to say the very least. This was a rather unexpected development, to be sure...

A prominent African American businessman whose name is known throughout this corner of Massachusetts, Omar Bahir is normally a cool brother. Omar has come home early from his job at Crescent Credit Union in Brockton's West Side, and now, things were complicated. Right now, Omar looked like he was about to lose his shit. Wongel licked her lips and wondered what to do to placate her husband. Omar isn't the kind of brother who tolerates foolishness. What's a horny, trifling sister to do? Wongel likes big dicks of all colors and although she loves her husband Omar, her desire for experimentation simply cannot be denied.

"Good afternoon, Omar," Dwight said, and he smiled confidently while waving at the big Black man. Omar walked up to Wongel and Dwight. The two of them froze, wondering what he was going to do to them. What kind of a world is this? A hard-working Black man comes home after a day of work and finds his Black wife sucking a White man's dick? Omar glared at Wongel and Dwight. They were so going to get it. Wongel was shaking, wondering what Omar was going to do. Omar used to play football at Bridgewater State University where they met, and Wongel knows what he can do. Shit's about to go down, for real...

"Honey, you're late so we started without you," Wongel said with a grin. Omar looked at Wongel and Dwight, then grinned. Folks, Wongel isn't one of those Black women who's allergic to bisexual Black men while collecting gay male besties like fashion accessories. Nope, Wongel is perfectly okay with the fact that her husband Omar is bisexual and they have wild threesomes with bisexual gentlemen like Dwight here. Omar walked up to Dwight and kissed him. While fellating Dwight, Wongel unzipped Omar's pants and freed his long and thick Black dick. Just like that, Wongel stroked Omar's big Black dick while sucking Dwight's big White cock. The freaky, big-booty Black woman does not discriminate.

"Wonderful homecoming," Omar said as Wongel sucked his dick and Dwight's at the same time. The three of them continued with their wicked fun. Wongel found herself sandwiched between Omar and Dwight. Gripping Wongel's wide hips, Omar thrust his big Black dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Wongel continued to suck Dwight's dick. At the same time, Wongel began grinding her big ass against Omar's groin, driving his big Black dick deeper into her pussy. Tapping that ass on the regular is one of Omar's husbandly duties and the brother from Brockton always takes care of business. It's just the way Omar gets down.

"Fuck me good," Wongel said to Omar and Dwight, who happily obliged her. Lying in bed, Wongel spread her thick dark thighs as Dwight at her pussy. At the same time, Wongel rubbed her large breasts together and sucked on Omar's big Black dick. Ethiopian men got big dicks and Omar is definitely a fine exemplar of that distinguished breed. Dwight lathered Wongel's pussy with his tongue, causing her to squirm in sheer pleasure. Omar moaned softly as Wongel continued to fellate his big Black dick while Dwight ate her pussy. When Omar finally came, blowing his load all over Wongel's beautiful face, she smiled and drank it. Ethiopian seed is magically delicious and not to be wasted...

"Let's do this," Omar said enthusiastically. Next, Dwight and Omar showed Wongel a thing or two. The curvy, sexy Ethiopian woman squealed in sheer delight as Dwight fucked her in the ass while Omar fucked her pussy. Dwight smiled as he fucked Wongel's asshole. The big Ethiopian woman's asshole felt tight and warm around his cock. This bisexual White dude simply loves Black assholes, female or male, it makes no difference. With a big White cock in her butt hole, and a big Black dick in her pussy, Wongel thought she'd died and gone to Black female heaven. Omar and Dwight rammed their big dicks into Wongel's pussy and asshole, fucking the wild and freaky Black woman like there was no tomorrow. After fucking Wongel for a while, Omar and Dwight took a break. Wongel lay on the bed, sweaty and happy. Every woman feels great after getting double stuffed...

"I got something for you," Dwight said to Omar, who smiled and nodded. Wongel lay there, and she watched as Omar grabbed Dwight's cock and sucked him good. The big Black man seemed to really enjoy sucking a big White cock. Afterwards, Dwight put Omar on all fours and grabbed some lubricant. Just like that, Dwight pushed his big White cock into Omar's asshole. This bisexual White dude doesn't discriminate. Dwight is indeed a true progressive, for he fucks Ethiopian female butt holes and Ethiopian male butt holes. Omar moaned deeply as Dwight fucked him in the ass. Now he knows how Wongel felt when Dwight fucked her butt hole. Sometimes equality of the sexes can be a real pain in the ass...

"That felt good," Omar said, and the big Ethiopian man sighed happily as Dwight's big White cock exited his asshole. Wongel fingered her wet pussy while watching her husband Omar get fucked by Dwight. That's right, a freaky Black woman got aroused rather than disgusted by watching a sexy bisexual Black man get ass fucked by a bisexual White man. Not every Black woman is closed-minded and biphobic. Wongel even rejoined the fun, and she sucked Omar's dick as Dwight fucked his ass. The three of them went at it like this for a while until they had enough. Freaky good times.

"You're an amazing couple," Dwight said, a little while later. Nodding in gratitude, Omar and Wongel kissed passionately, then hit the showers with their good friend Dwight. After getting cleaned up, they got dressed, had some wine and then parted ways. Dwight took an Uber from the Ali household on Ashes Street in Brockton's West Side and rode it to his townhouse, located near the former K-Mart, not far from the Brockton/Bridgewater boundary. Dwight loves the swinging world and sexy bisexual Black couples like Wongel and Omar are part of the fun for him. Bisexual Black men like Omar and their sexy Black wives need some booty fun and Dwight is the right man for the job. Care for a visit from Dwight?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,139 Followers