Eureka! Ch. 01

Story Info
Is there more to the new student than appears?
2.8k words
4.3
9.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20th February 2064

Unknown Location

Kaira admired herself for a moment, proud of her natural body before she started dressing. The blouse was tight, showing off her chest. She toyed with it, undoing one button then the next, showing off a small but tantalising view of her cleavage.

"Too much" she thought. "For now at least."

She put on her new black school skirt. "Too little". She grabbed a nearby pair of scissors and started carefully cutting just a few inches off its length. She looked back at herself in the mirror, the skirt now just barely long enough to cover her ass. "Perfect".

At that moment Jun walked in on her. He shielded his eyes the moment he stepped in. "I'm clothed Jun, really." He uncovers his eyes.

"You sure about this Kaira?"

"Of course. This will be child's play. It's nothing I haven't done before."

She strode past him, stopping at the stairs. She made a circle with her hands, placing it over her heart as a salute . She did it with pride. He did the same. Then, she left.

20th February 2064

Kalen's Apartment

I dread this day every year. You think I would've gotten used to it, but the first day of a new class always makes my gut churn. I feel naked. Probably because I literally am. I look in the mirror for a moment, fiddling with my facial hair acting as if it's changing anything. I've let my hair grow long, down near the bottom of my nape just how I like it. I comb it a bit, my hand bumping the ceiling. I'm 6'3 and the bathroom ceiling is not tall enough for me, but I'm lucky to have a home at all. I'm also a large man with broad shoulders. I don't have a six-pack, but still a muscly build with a bit of a gut. However I like to consider myself pretty strong, especially for a teacher, and I'm definitely not too overweight, by my own standards.

I slip on some dark blue chino pants and a dark blue button up shirt, putting a dark chequered grey blazer on top. I smooth out my outfit, do some final minor adjustments and leave my mirror alone. Too much gawking at myself for one day. I check the time, the HUD showing up from nowhere as my brain signals travel to my eyes, telling my Optical cyberware what I need to see. Shit. I'm running late, so I rush out the door.

BANG

The door slams shut. It always does. I glance back to see it's automatically locked and then rush down towards the stairs. I live in a medium sized apartment complex, it's about 4 stories tall housing only a few small sized apartments. I'd take it over one of the megablock apartments any day though.

Usually I'd listen to the radio on my trips in, but today I'm too nervous to even attempt at distraction. The train emerges from a tunnel exposing the mass of clumped buildings that makes up Eureka City. The buildings are a mesh of different styles, brutalist megablocks, shiny glass towers, bright billboards and neon signs on buildings and in the sky alike. For all purposes the city should look ugly, and it does. But in the ugliness there's an odd beauty I can't get past. It's an odd sensation. But one I feel often living in this city. In this country. I sit there in silence myself, however you can't escape noise. There's the advertisements playing on the train interior; plus the muted latest pop hits playing on speakers; and dozens of people conversing in person or on their opticals; and even more people playing videos on speaker, for no clear logical reason. It's stuff I never think about normally, tuning in to my own media however on days like this it becomes somewhat claustrophobic.

The train shunters to a stop and I weave and push my way past to the exit. From there it's a short walk to Eureka University. The building was made in the early 2000s with big glass windows framed with large concrete columns. I heave a sigh, then step through the door.

My classroom is one of the smallest, built for 20 people at most. It's on the back corner of the building, the concrete columns interrupting the windows in the corner and at the front of the class, right next to my desk. I check the files downloaded on my opticals and make sure it's shared with all the Smartdesks and Smartboard. The next 30 minutes waiting is torturous. I start imagining what my new students are like, all of the most anxiety inducing types: the know-it-all's who can't go a minute without observing my every mistake, the smart-asses with nothing better to do than mock their teacher, and the absolute worst: attractive girls. I would've thought this would be gone by my teens, yet alone when I'm nearing 40. But there's a specific type I fear: gorgeous, but with those mean, judgmental eyes expected of high school bullies. They make my confidence crumble, especially in coordination with the other types.

I suddenly shake these thoughts, bracing myself. I'm good at my job. I know what I'm talking about and I've handily dealt with these types before. It'll be alright.

There's a knock at the door, and the first two students make their way into the room. I put on my 'professor smile' as I scan them with my opticals. It instantly shows up with their Student ID and enrolment status for my class. One Jude Spiers and one Curt Hoffman. I direct them to their allocated seats as they talk amongst themselves. Clearly already friends.

Over the next 10 minutes more students file in. Three young guys. I instantly clock them as somewhere on the know-it-all end of the spectrum. Another couple by themselves. Then, a pretty Asian girl named Lisha silently files in.

All right, this is going well. Two potential smartasses with Jude and Curt, and three possible know-it-all's. But they seem manageable.

That's when it starts going downhill.

A group of three girls. I know the type. They wear the latest fashion accessories for young corporate born girls. They come in, laughing and smirking amongst themselves, almost completely ignoring my presence. They are all pretty, but the girl in the middle draws my attention. A pretty young girl, she has long blonde hair, well maintained. A few grooves on her face indicate cyberware, but I suspect her face and body truly looked like that pre-cyberwork. She's a mean pretty, exactly what I feared. I hate that I even notice, but her white blouse was two buttons short, showing off the cleavage of her clearly large breasts. I glance down to avoid looking, just to notice her skirt seems to be shortened too, just long enough to cover her ass but no more. I scan her. Madison Ferguson. I almost audibly laugh. Ms Ferguson. That is one ugly name for one pretty girl.

Catching my gaze, almost knowing what I was thinking, she opens her mouth to acknowledge me.

"Everyone calls me Maddie. Remember that."

"Uhh... umm yeah. Sure. You're at Desk 9 right at the back." I'm just relieved she didn't think I was checking her out.

I point to the desks for the other two girls, and they take their seats.

Fuck. Now I have all 3 types. And that Maddie seems... difficult. Is that the entire class? I quickly pull up the roll, and then I reach someone not present yet. No. It can't be.

Allison Bennet is the next student to walk in. My face is one of pure surprise, but she just pleasantly smiles and approaches my desk.

"Hi Kalen! O-uh, I guess I should call you 'sir' now shouldn't I? Anyway, fancy meeting you here!"

"W-well I do work here Allison. And you are-"

"One of your new students!"

I'm surprised to say the least. Allison is my neighbour's daughter. Their family of 3 has lived there for about 3-4 years now, since Allison was 14. She's always been a friendly girl, so Elijah Bennet has often asked me to look out for her when they were away. She is now 17, part of the high school portion of the class. I unconsciously look her up and down in her white blouse and school skirt. Luckily she hasn't modified her skirt like the other girls, that would be an awkward conversation. Her voice breaks my train of thought.

"I hope that hasn't inconvenienced you Kalen! Uh-er... Mr Anders. Sorry, I'll get used to it I swear."

"Not at all Allison. Umm- you're at Desk 11 right at the front here."

"Okay it's time for class to begin. Welcome to Creative Writing. The first thing I like to do is ask each of you why you've joined-"

"I have a question. Why do we need to wear these uniforms anyway?"

My eyes quickly scan the room, finding the student named Curt leaning back expectantly.

"Uhm. Well Curt how old are you? Around 20 right? As you're surely aware this subject isn't popular or 'important' enough to constitute either a Bachelor's Degree or a subject in senior high school. Long as you know how to read and write, that's good enough for our education system. Anyway, that means we're a special course run for both senior high schoolers and university students that will, if you do well, boost your main education score. Finally getting to what you asked Curt, the uniforms are enforced to create cohesion for the high school kids, and to give our course a more distinguished look."

"ZZZZZZZZZZ. Jeez I already knew half of that man."

Did he... just make a 'zzzz' sound? Out loud? That little...

"Well I found it interesting." A voice echoes out from behind me.

Standing at the door is my final student. The kindness of her words matching the soothing tone of her voice. And looking at her, she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen. She's an Indian girl with silky smooth brown skin, significantly shorter than me her hourglass figure hinting at a big ass, and her white blouse with one button undone teasing a glimpse at her large tits. Her skirt is shortened as well, not enough to show but enough to tease. My mind doesn't consciously process all these elements, but my subconscious does leaving me stunned looking at her, for just a moment.

"Sorry I'm late, a psycho incident nearby messed up my train..."

I quickly scan for her name.

"No, no it's alright... Kaira. Take your seat at... 16."

Right in front of me. Great.

"Okay now that everyone's here, to start I have one question. Why have you joined this class? Curt, you seem vocal, tell me why you're here."

"Easy credits."

That gains a few laughs from the class.

"Well, we'll see about that. I hope this class ends up surprising you. Okay what about, you Mr..."

"Hunter. Well my father works for Everest Electronics. I want to follow in his footsteps and become a writing tech. I already know everything about films that I need to, but my dad told me to. To be honest I'm sure this'll be a waste."

I physically grimace despite myself as he talks. I try and control my face, giving as neutral a response as I can muster.

"Well that's certainly a popular aspiration. I would disagree, you can always learn more and I hope you agree by the end of this class. Now I also hope you know that what your father does and what's taught in this class are very different."

"Yeah, what he does is useful" Curt chimes in, garnering some more laughter.

"Very clever Curt."

I need something different, surely there's someone in the class who cares... My eyes searching the room find the pretty Asian girl who walked in earlier, now sitting in the corner. She's sitting there quietly, seems like she doesn't want to be picked. Sorry...

"Desk 18. What about you?"

"Umm... well I'm Lisha. And I guess I just find stories interesting."

"Great! Does anyone know why we need stories, in any form? Before you answer that, I want you to read something for me. Everyone plug into your desks, it should be the top document there."

The class pulls out their implants and jacks into their desk. Their eyes reflect blue lines indicating their status. I sit back for a moment and take a deep sigh. It's alright. It's going okay.

"Oh, sorry sir..."

I jump a bit, looking up to see Kaira sitting there, not jacked in. I stand up again, walking towards her.

"Yes Kaira?"

"Well I just wanted to check first that the connections here are secure and can't access your personal code."

This is a first. Most people freely jack in almost anywhere, and definitely trust school cyberdesks. The serious question makes for an odd juxtaposition with the sweet smile she has as she looks up at me.

I stand to the side of her, trying to not notice the way her short skirt has ridden up, showing off her silky smooth, thick brown thighs. I obviously fail, but quickly move on from the thought.

"Yes I promise, there's never been any incidents of school cyberdesks being hacked and they don't have permission for your code."

"Thank you sir, would I be allowed to quickly check the plug in details?"

"Oh, uh sure of course you can!"

She positions herself with her legs on the chair, leaning across the desk investigating the plug in's fine print. As she reads the basic system details, I watch her realising as she bends over her short skirt reveals a view of her big ass and a glimpse of her black, lace panties. I immediately look away but my eyes are drawn back to it, against all my morals and better judgement. Her thick thighs lead up to the bottom of her ass, completely on display for me. Her lace black panties look so perfect against her smooth brown skin. I wonder if she's wearing a black lace bra too? The image of her in her lingerie makes my cock harden slightly, then I go back to her ass right in front of me. My thoughts aren't conscious, I'm unable to imagine what I'd do with her, bent over like this, or the immorality of what I'm doing. Instead this sight mesmerises me, I just can't stop looking. I can't believe I get to see this perfect view of her bent over...

Then Kaira turns around and sits back down. We lock eyes for a moment and my trance it broken. Did she see? Does she know I was staring? No, I think it was too quick.

"Thank you sir!" She says as she sit back down regularly, smoothing her skirt out. I can't help but stare at her ass as she quickly runs her hands down it.

"Th-that's alright Kaira. Now you best catch up with the others."

"Haha, don't worry sir. I'm a quick learner." She gives me a wink, then plugs herself in."

I return to my desk, and let out an even deeper sigh. That wink, was it flirtatious? Maybe she did see me look and she liked it... What is wrong with me? These thoughts are ridiculous. I can't do that! If she caught me looking that could be the end for my career. My cock still throbs ever so slightly. I adjust it in my pants to make it more comfortable. I can't take my eyes off her. I can't believe I'd stare at my own student's panties, like some creep. Wait. Shit. What if she's...

I quickly pull up her file using my opticals. Thank god. She's 18. But not by long, she only turned 18 a few weeks ago. That could've been extra bad. With nothing else to do I look at her file. Full name Kaira Sehgal, she's still in high school. A lump catches in my throat. I was creeping on a high school girl too? What is wrong with me? I can't do that again.

I try not to think about it first the rest of the lesson, and avoid looking at Kaira. I mostly succeed and the lesson ends without issue. As everyone files out of the class, I try catch a glimpse of Kaira as she leaves, however instead I notice Jude approaching, without Curt by his side for the first time this lesson. Jude is taller than Curt. He has a lean build, short cropped black hair and a slightly pointed face. He's a handsome lad, but an understated handsome. You wouldn't think about it just passing him on the street.

"Uh, hey sir. I-uh just wanted to say sir I'm not like Curt. I actually care about this stuff. Yeah, that's all, see you next lesson. Thanks."

"Thanks Jude, I really appreciate that." I manage to eke out before he's out the door already.

What a first day. Curt and Jude seem interesting, if that's good or bad time will tell. My own neighbour taking my class? And man, quite a few attractive girls... especially Kaira. This class, more so than any others has me feeling anxious... and excited.