All Comments on 'Eurotrip Pt. 01'

by ChannelingBillySantoro

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 1 year ago

I hope he stays and pimp her holes out to as many dicks as possible. It was evident that he likes to treat her like a slut and to sell her pussy to other men, so why not take profits from that?

Also, I don't think she would object to him taking "advantage" and using her for profit as long as she can fuck many dudes.

He might fall in love with his new sluty hotwife, that would be great!

Keep the good job! Your writting is very good!

ChannelingBillySantoroChannelingBillySantoroabout 1 year agoAuthor

I like your interpretation. I won’t give away part 2, but I will say that you’re on the right track.....to a degree. In order to complete the story, I had to delve into John’s childhood.....it’s an interesting take. Should be another week or 2 until it is complete. Thanks for the boost. It isn’t lost on me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChannelingBillySantoro@ChannelingBillySantoro
Back a few decades ago, a man was born. Literally a man. I came out of my mom’s vagina already 32 years of age with my high school diploma and two phDs in hand. Doctors were baffled when I began immediately inventing the world’s first car engine that runs solely on potato s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eurotrip Series Info