Eurotrip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no reprieve or mitigation, his cock both breached and fully entered Becky's sex almost at the same time. His first thrust was so powerful, Becky's pussy just gave way to him, entirely. She almost screamed, but, like the men regarding her safety, she also had to remember that she couldn't allow her heightened emotional state to raise the alarm for John to enter and ruin everything. She had actually wondered, in that moment, why John hadn't yet come in to check on her since she had been in the bathroom for, what seemed like, an hour. In reality, it was only 30 minutes, but this reminded her that there were time constraints and she would need to return to John soon to avoid suspicion.

But her mind was quickly returned to the wild acts she was the centerpiece of when her assailant, while fucking her pussy, leaned back and, with half his cock still inside her, stuck two fingers up her ass and hooked her ass open, stretching her in preparation for what was next.

Becky let out a loud wail as his fingers were joined by two more fingers, contributed by the dark one, who allowed her shoulder some wiggle room so he could help his pal give Becky a proper stretching. Since this was her first real experience with anal sex, she was fascinated by how it felt painful, yet oddly arousing, all at once. She wanted more from the two men, so she gave them the go ahead by sticking her ass way out, inviting them to feast, cram, pound, spit, and even try to fist her untested pucker. They went with cramming as the two switched places but continued to pull Becky's ass apart.

With fingers still probing and pulling, the dark skinned man shoved his cock deep inside Becky. For her first anal experience, she was definitely handling it well, though it hurt quite a lot as it was clear, there aren't many first anal experiences that are performed this unrestrained.

As he fucked her, his cock would drag shower water into her ass and then cork it inside. After 5-6 straight minutes with his cock compacting fluids inside her and, at the same time, sealing her hole tight, he bred her, leaving ropes and ropes of foreign cum in her back door. But when he removed his swollen member from her ass, she shot clear water out of her used hole along with the visible remnants of the dark-skinned man's conquest. Becky fell to her knees in exhaustion, breathing heavily and leaking from both holes.

"Damn, that's one filthy bitch," the white guy gasped. Since it was his turn and he saw that Becky was spent, he decided to accept a handjob from her instead, a merciful action, she thought. For him to be so cognizant of her physical state is rare in these types of situations. She assumed they would want something later, and as he shot his load right in her face, she was excited for the next meeting between her and these two brutes.

Shortly after he finished on her face, the three cleaned up and finally got each other's names. The lighter of the two was named Bailey. The darker, Craig. She introduced herself and they agreed to meet again at some point before they checked out.

After they exited, Becky had a moment to consider what she had done. The mirror offered her an honest look in return, so she began uttering certain phrases used to label what she was.

She chanted, "I love cock. I'm bad. I love being used like a cheap slut because that's what I am. I'm a cum guzzling cock whore. I can't get enough." She just stared, no towel, nothing to cover her. She almost wished another guy would enter. But she did have to return to John at some point. John, who was more than likely sitting in the same place doing the same thing he was when she left for the shower.

When she returned to the bedroom, John was sitting in a chair at a lit table in the room doing a crossword. Becky entered with a snarky remark "Aahhh, just where I left you."

"Well I didn't want to run off with all the women who made passes at me as they walked by the door." He smiled trying to keep the tiger from breaking out of the cage. When Becky takes a sarcastic tone, it usually means an argument was not far off, and John was not the type.

Becky made a decision, at this point, to tell John what she was doing in the bathroom all this time. "John, I have to tell you something." She revved up for what was sure to be a glorious altercation right there in the hostel bedroom. "While in the bathroom, I..."

John interrupted, "....You were cheating on me with two guys who are staying at this hostel, I know. Truth be told, I looked in on you after you had been gone a while and found them both treating you like a farm animal."

Becky was stunned and speechless. Her mouth was agape as she just stared at him, unable to figure out what her next play was. She thought she was going to admit what she had done and offer to split once back in the states, but now, she had to give John the next words. There was a long pause as John studied his betrothed. Then he broke the very uncomfortable silence.

"After I closed the bathroom door, I returned to this room and jacked it into a fist filled with your used panties"

She was disgusted. "You PIG! You are sick! I come on this trip with....."

"Shut up, you wide gaping cunt bag!". Again, John interrupted in a most calming voice and practically monotone, as if the acts she performed hadn't bothered him one bit. "Okay now here's the deal. I'm going to enjoy the remainder of this vacation by finding you cock. You are my wife. I must make you happy, right?" He didn't wait for affirmation. "So tonight, we both take the bed and now that I know your true self, if I decide to fuck you, which probably won't happen for fear that you caught some social disease from the buttfuck twins, I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are. I'm going to bust anywhere on or in you I want. You might orgasm, you might not. Who cares? Fuck you. Now get some clothes on, my whore bride, and meet me in the fucking lobby. 10 minutes, bitch. Don't keep me waiting or I'll tear up your return ticket and you can stay here and get fucked like a pig for the rest of your life. We have some scouting to do."

And that was it. He exited the room. Becky didn't tear up, She was shocked, excited, fearful, but mostly, she was turned on!!! John never behaved this way before, not toward or in front of her. His directness mixed with his absolute control over a situation with such dire possibilities and overwhelmingly likely to end in a split, his ability to look the end of their relationship in the face and still rise above the normal consequence for infidelity and find that silver lining, that was what glued Becky to John, even though in his mind, as soon as they landed on US soil, they were done.

Becky quickly got dressed in a skimpy, little outfit consisting of a halter top and tight, cotton shorts, with the words "shorts" being an understatement. More like tight cotton dental floss. She didn't leave much to the imagination is the point here.

She ran downstairs and met up with John, who was turned away from the hotel, scoping the whole area for opportunities, of which there were many, many to choose from. His aim was a group of guys here on vacation, no girls in the group, just guys, and the group he preferred would consist of 3 or more. But he would certainly go higher after what he witnessed in the bathroom shower area of the hostel.

Becky asked, "Are you ready?"

"Fuck you, whore."

"Hey! Ya know, the guys fucking me can call me that, but you're my husband."

John was collected and the words he spoke flowed like he was reading them from a script. "Your husband who you just got done cheating on with two guys, and in a most filthy fashion. You should be ashamed of yourself. But, I'm not ashamed of you. You were wonderful and tonight, you are going to put on a similar performance, but this time, you little fuck doll, your workload just got lifted to 3 or more cocks you will have to milk using your sloppy holes. This is what you want, right?"

"Did it seem that way?"

"You're fucking right it seemed that way!" His voice began to attract other surrounding pedestrians and bike riders. "Seemed? No it was that way! Not only did you accept 2 strangers cocks inside your filthy cunt, you did so while married to me and I had to see this."

"Yeah, but baby, you got off, so what's the issue." She tried to approach and place her hand on his chest.

He would not have it, but instead, offered, "I tell you what. You suck my cock. Right here. Right in front of every perverted mind walking by. If you prefer, we could put out a hat for collections if your blow job skills warrant it, though from experience, you still got work to do in that department. But you blow me right here AND swallow my cum, then we can go inside. Otherwise, I'm going to watch a bunch of unshowered and ungroomed cocks gag and stab your ass and pussy until you are filled with so much Dutch semen, those birth control pills will be rendered useless."

"I'm not going to do that out here, John." She was using her condescending tone.

John hated when she used that tone. "Ok, slut. Let's go, now!" When the word 'now' left his lips, it was given a staccato-like accent that caused a startled reaction from Becky. She gasped and almost jumped back in defense thinking John was actually going to attack her. But, he grabbed her by the neck, practically dragging her down the street momentarily.

She was starting to understand that John was not playing a prank. His resolve was iron clad. "Ok, ok, ok......wait wait wait...." Becky wriggled away from his grasp on her neck.

"Ugh, what now. You're stalling!"

"I'll do it. I'll suck your cock! Just please, stop behaving this way because it's a little bit starting to frighten me."

"Good to see you still can be humiliated, you fucking bitch!!" With that caustic exchange, John made for the hostel to sleep like a baby.

Becky called after him. "Well wait! Don't you want me to blow you in front of all these people. That would be so much fun!"

John just glared at her. "Na, whatever you have now, I don't want it. But hey, feel free to go out tonight and rustle up some STDs. I'm sure they will feel right at home between your legs."

Becky was livid. The tables, somehow, flipped to John's favor and she had no idea what she did or how she lost it, nor did she have a game plan on how to get it back, but she did enjoy, only recently, donning the control while John played the cuckold, and she wanted that feeling back. It was a drug to her. She enjoyed more being married to the ineffectual John. This assertive John just wouldn't do.

So, she made a decision there in the streets of Amsterdam, only blocks from the world famous Red Light District. She would take her husband's advice and find 3 or more strangers willing to participate in the ravaging of her holes. It was a risk, she knew, but she also knew that John never acted the way he did several moments ago in the entire time they've been together. He could have been putting on an act that would psych her into thinking that, not only does he not care what she does with other men, but that he would even go lower by pimping her out to strangers, which, Becky concluded, was the reason he abruptly went inside instead of carrying out either of his two threats. So, Becky, already dressed to send the obvious message, set out to locate places filled with men of a certain mindset. She started west toward the Red Light District.

Meanwhile, John, proud of his controlled response to Becky's infidelity, walked up the steps to his room, believing that his ruse would cause Becky to fall to her knees and beg him to stay with her once they returned stateside. He couldn't have been less correct in his presumption, but he reveled in his victory, all the same, not aware that she would double down on her slutty behaviors through any means available to her. He began to worry when, after he had been in his room for an hour with no Becky in sight, he realized that he left his wife with a choice and she chose. So he began to worry like he did while spying on her in the bathroom.

She returned, during the black of night when the streets were practically empty, a tattered mess. Her skimpy outfit barely able to provide cover for her breasts and ass any more, her hair matted down and hardened as if she used a whole bottle of hair spray to hold it in place. The most telling sign of her latest infidelity, though, were her legs, both of which possessed their own trail of some thick fluid that ran from her crotch down to her ankles. She was not at all phased by her appearance to John, though. When she walked into the hostel bedroom, she simply said, "Hi, honey," gathered some items for the shower and left the room. With what John saw, he was easily able to conclude that she had just been sexually active, and with several partners judging by the streams of semen cascading down both legs.

He was so disgusted with her, he didn't even care who met her in the bathroom anymore. He was able to push his return flight up from 7 days out to the next day while she showered. He was done with Europe and with his betrothed.

An hour later, she returned as fresh as a bouquet of lilies, her favorite flower. She wore a fluffy, terrycloth, white robe, her hair wet, but recently messed when she dried it with a towel, and hanging just below her shoulders. John saw her and remembered the times when he would bring home an unannounced bunch of lilies for her to bury her nose in. She beamed when he did that. The last time he can recall performing this gesture was well over 2 years ago. The magic was all but dead. He understood that this fact was partially his fault.

"I called the airline and moved the date of my departure. I'm leaving for home tomorrow."

"You can't!!" Becky exclaimed, then recoiled slightly. She didn't want to sound desperate, but she needed him to remain close. His presence among the other men she had every intention of fucking would tame their behaviors so things didn't get out of hand, but she knew how to keep him within arms length as she began to remove her robe, exposing her shoulders with the light from above bouncing off, leaving her skin with a gleamed outline of perfection. The robe lowered even more, giving her breasts a taste of the light, also taking on the same silhouetted light affect as her shoulders, all this while walking slowly toward John, watching him become aroused as he rubbed his crotch through his jeans slowly, his face remained unmoved and without emotion.

"Becky, even without you having just gone out to do whatever the hell it was you did, you have gone waaaaay over the line, beyond infidelity, to absolute and irreversible cock whore!! What do I owe you that I should stay?!"

"First off, I wouldn't use the label "cock whore". Whores are usually with way more guys than I've been with. Just now, for example, it was just me and a few guys. Whores are usually fucked by like 100 guys."

"Yeah, but if you were with 3 guys just now and you add the 2 you fucked in the shower, that's 5 in one night.....wait. Exactly what did you just do while you were out? How many guys bred you? You were leaking like a sieve when you returned. It must have been more than 3." John didn't want the answer to that question. At the same time, he did want the answer.

There was a pause before Becky gave her reply to this question. "......9."

"9?!!! What the fuck??!" John affected a sarcastic tone when he added, " And where did you manage to find these upstanding European gentlemen?"

"I didn't. As I walked by a house along the District Row, a woman appeared. She saw the way I was dressed and asked me if I wanted to turn some tricks into extra money. Next thing I knew, I was in a window dancing for passers by. It took about 30 minutes, but the first to show interest was a crowd of men in Holland on business, Americans, some married, actually most married, all of whom paid very well for a room and for me to be presented to them for their enjoyment. All of their enjoyment. That leak was what they left behind, requested by me." Becky finished explaining her situation and was suddenly at John's feet, breasts fully exposed with her robe still retreating further down her body, ever so slowly, as he continued to knead his shaft through his pants.

She kneeled down before him and placed her hands on his thighs, staring hungrily into his eyes, like some animal frothing at the mouth in search of fresh, blood-gorged meat to sink its teeth into. Her eyes still locked on his, her hands began creating a path to her husband's member. Truth be told, she was as submissive as one could behave, and his behavior out in front of the hostel, inexcusable as it was, turned her on a great deal. Also, she understood that her behavior was absolutely inexcusable and deserved to be punished. That was what she was offering her husband now, the opportunity for retribution in exchange for his presence for the remained of their time in Europe.

John was diamond solid as his cock popped from its lair, fully swollen with blood and pulsing from being rubbed for so long. Becky grabbed it and squeezed, "If you stay, I'll be a good girl." She jerked him off and continued in a soft, feathery, begging tone, "I'll obey you in everything, just please, let me have this vacation to let myself go. Things back home are so bland and this was going to be my chance to add color to the black and white of our lives. If I can't be this other person for just this trip, I can't go back home as your wife." She began plunging her face onto his cock, gagging and cursing. Her mouth worked his shaft while one of her hands twisted the base and pumped him fast.

For several minutes, John seemed less turned on and more contemplative, staring in impractical wonder at the woman who, once upon a time, wore a white dress and promised never to leave his side. And up to now, technically, she has kept that promise. He was about to convince himself that what she was doing was justified, that he should, without judgement, allow her to complete this quest she was on.

But then, flashes of light beamed in his eyes. More accurately, clips from what he witnessed her doing in the shower with the two men flashed before his eyes; the depravity and her willingness as a participant was too much for him to bear. He placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth down onto his cock until he was fully enveloped by her warm mouth. This was his retribution. Holding himself inside her, he felt the sensation build as her tongue ran circles around his shaft. The feeling was just too velvety soft and his constitution was unable to withstand her beckoning throat. "Look me in the eyes, bitch!" Her eyes, tears flooding from their ducts, rolled upward until she was locked onto him. He shot streams of his man juice into her mouth and didn't remove himself until he felt her mouth suck out and swallow every drop of cum he could produce. Once satisfied, he grabbed her hair, yanked her face from his manhood and threw her back until she landed on the floor, using her hands to mitigate her landing.

"Now get the fuck away from me, slut!" Becky stared at John blankly, from her spot on the floor where John left her, as he picked up the iPad and reconnected his ticket, syncing with hers. He would stay, even with the understanding that he might well regret it.

12