All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 02'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another great story under way. You are the master of this loving couple genre. Looking forward to get to know this couple better and share your fantasy of as much of their life as you like.

Always a pleasure to see a new Rabbitman posting in my follow listing.

Cheers

SAGE

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Can’t wait to read the rest!!!!

Mjski582Mjski582about 3 years ago

Another terrific entry into another terrific series. Though I have to admit this one hit me a little hard. My wife has been ill as of late and all of the signs are pointing to an MS diagnosis. So when I read that line about Jon’s mother it kind of took my breath away. I had to stop reading for a little while and compose myself. I’m not saying that it took away from the story at all, it just hit very close to home on a particularly fresh wound. I don’t know why I’m admitting this here in this type of forum, except for the fact that I’ve read and thoroughly enjoyed all of your stories. And like any good author/reader “relationship” it makes you feel like you know someone a little more personally. Sorry for the ramble. Great story and a great couple. I look forward to more from them.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

Mjski582 I'm sorry for striking a nerve; I hope for nothing but the best news for you and your wife. I'm glad you enjoy my story lines so much, but I'd trade it all away if it eased even one person's suffering. May God or providence or whatever it is you believe in look over your family and give you all comfort and peace.

Mjski582Mjski582about 3 years ago

Hey it’s all good brother. Like I said things are still fresh. Thank you very much for the well wishes. It is greatly appreciated. The topic was handled well I think. You tend to nail these things like a pro. Keep up the great work.

cybojicybojiabout 3 years ago
This could be a top story

More storyline less sex. I know this is literotica, but this story has good characters and a solid base.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I don't know why but I had missed the continuation of Eva I read pt 1 but somehow missed the rest,being reminded when pt 05 came up in my favourites list, I am now in a race to catch up, I like the way you write it has the ring of truth about it. The sex isn't always necessary more important in my view is the continuation of the underlying story that of two young people finding each other and themselves, and the impact on others around them, I like the way you are keeping Camilla involved . Well done and so on to pt 03.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not reading any more ...juvenile and repetitive

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

That last line does NOT fill me with confidence. This is good though, I like a little drama in my stories. Great so far, can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 03 Next Part
Eva Pt. 01 Previous Part
Eva Series Info