All Comments on 'Eva Pt. 04'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Very sweet, very loving, emotional and hart rending! `Great series looking forward to the next instalment.

Cheers

SAGE

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Great story!

5 for all four chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Be careful

This is hard to write, but please be careful to not fall in the trap of writing the same story with different names. I love your stories, but they seem to almost be the same thing. Perhaps if they were different age groups or in modern times or with different pet names or even backgrounds that would be nice.

You're a good writer just remember to mix it up a little at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One question re: realism

When did reputable motels stop checking the marital status of couples sharing rooms? I know it was still an issue in the early 1970's.Five stars in any case.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

BRILLIANT

A tale for its time looking forward to pt 05.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

I think hotels and motels stopped checking, in most places, by the late 60s. Laws were changing everywhere to get the government out of people's sex lives. In some areas. they may have cared if the owners were deeply religious, but overall, it's been a long time now. Besides, I'm writing in my own fictional universe. I make the rules! It's like being your own god!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

while i think this is a very nice romantic story i do think they are sickeningly too lovey dovey and theres too many sex scenes to the point where they are all starting to sound and feel the same. in each one they tell each other they love one another 500 times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eva Pt. 03 Previous Part
Eva Series Info