Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. We'll find something fun to do. Just keep in mind, it's our last weekend before I go away. Staff has to be there the following Thursday for 4 days of orientation, even if you've worked there before. So it's our last Saturday night for the next two months." It was sinking in; Eva was going to be gone for over 8 weeks. I'd get to see her once a week, if our schedules worked out. I held her as tight as I could without hurting her.

Changing the subject, I said "You know what else? Tuesday, at graduation, our families are going to meet."

"You know, I didn't even think about that. Do we have anything to worry about?"

"I can't imagine so" I answered. "Maybe we can all go out to lunch afterwards. I'll suggest it to my parents tomorrow."

"I'll do the same. Why am I nervous at the prospect?" she asked me.

"I don't know. Me too, but there shouldn't be an issue." Still, the idea was weird.

We got up and cleaned up, then straightened her bedroom before getting dressed before her brothers came home. She brought the notes of her Salutatorian speech downstairs with her and she read it for me, asking my opinions on some aspects, wording and concepts. I gave her some input, some she accepted and some rejected. It was fine with me; it was her speech to give and it had to sound and feel right to her. Will and Walt got home about 20 minutes late, just as Eva was getting nervous, but she promised not to tell her parents about them being late. They sat with us and they were really warmed up to me by that point. They weren't as tight with me as Cammy was with Eva, but we were getting along fine.

When her parents came home, we went out to get something to drink. After the night before, it was strictly something soft, but we went to another small local club with live music and, between drinking a couple of club sodas, we danced for a couple of hours, some fast songs but mostly when things slowed down. We held each other close as we shuffled on the floor, Eva's head turned sideways on my chest, her head coming right to my lips for easy kissing. After our earlier activity, it was perfect, just loving each other.

I took her home at 2:30 and, after a lot of kisses goodnight at her door, I went home. We went to the Mets game the next day and we brought Walt, Will and Camilla. We sat way up top in the $1.50 cheap seats (1979, remember?) and we all had a great day, with my parents giving me the money for hot dogs and Cokes. Cammy, not a big baseball fan, was on her best behavior and got along fine with Eva's brothers. It was just a fun afternoon, and it felt so natural. When I dropped Eva and the boys home, we asked her parents about having lunch with my family and they said it sounded like a good idea. And when I got home, my parents also liked the idea, saying it was high time they met her family.

Monday we each did our own thing; I played softball with friends, then a bunch iof us got haircuts (every barber and hair salon was busy that day!) and Eva did some shopping for camp clothes with her mom. Tuesday morning was our graduation at the auditorium at Queens College at 10. I got up, showered and shaved, and put on my best suit and tie. I was kind of nervous so I skipped breakfast, just drinking some juice. My family was all dressed up, even Cammy wore a dress. While we waited for our parents in the living room while they did a few things, she sat next to me and said "I'm so proud of you, Jon" and she gave me a big hug. I was caught by surprise and I had a small tear while I hugged her back.

"Thanks, Cammy. You know I'm proud of you too. I'm very glad you're my sister. Even if you can be a creep sometimes." I smiled down at her and she giggled. The other woman in my life, so to speak.

We left early enough for me to stop at the florist, and I got mom yellow roses to thank her for, well, for being my mom, and I got a single white rose for Camilla because she was my sister and I didn't want to leave her out. They both were deeply touched and my dad gave me a proud glance. We got to graduation at 9:30, a half hour before the start. I floated around, saying hi to various friends before I found Eva and her family. We kissed lightly, me in my red cap and gown, and Eva in her white set. We walked over to where my family waited and we introduced everyone. I got the dozen red roses I got for Eva from my dad, and Eva started crying. "Dammit, Jon, now my makeup will be a mess!" She hugged me and gave me a huge kiss in front of our parents and the senior class. She whispered in my ear "I am so going to make this up to you tonight!" Of course, more pictures were taken, of Eva and I together, of both of us with each family, and we even got someone to take a couple of everyone all together. It was like we were a big extended family.

We sat next to each other (we both had "G" last names, Glazer and Grossman) and locked fingers while the beginning of the ceremony droned on. Then she was called up to give her speech and I sat there, probably as proud as her parents were as she delivered a great 10 minute speech. When she sat back down with me again, I couldn't help myself from kissing her in front of everyone, and we got some cheers and catcalls. Then after Elizabeth gave her speech we took our turns by last name getting our diplomas, everyone flipped their tassels, as we were officially graduates. The class shook hands and kissed cheeks. It was over. The rest of our lives were about to begin.

Our parents got along fine at lunch, a very crowded Italian place, where my parents invited them all over Sunday for a small barbeque. But that night there was a big party at a local bar that the class rented out with a DJ and it was a blast. Eva and I kept fairly sober (neither of us wanted a repeat of the previous week) but that didn't keep us from having a great time, talking and laughing with friends and dancing up a storm.

My friend Mike came over, moderately drunk, and said "I'm so happy for you guys! You make such a great couple!" He was slurring his words and I was thankful he lived 2 blocks away and would walk home. We thanked him, laughing, but I got worried about people who drove there and we drinking heavy. Eva and I talked about it and we rounded up about a half dozen sober people to volunteer as a driving service for our classmates who were too drunk to get behind the wheel. Starting at 1AM, we took turns loading up our cars with anyone who needed a ride and drove them home and came back. It took us each two or three trips to get people home, but we did it and there were no accidents that night.

When we were done, it was after 2, and as much as Eva and I wanted to 'celebrate' alone, we were pretty damn tired. The day started 18 hours ago. In my car alone, Eva turned to me and said "Sweetheart, would you mind just taking me home now? I think I'm too pooped to pump".

We smiled together and I said "You took the words right out of my mouth. We'll make it up tomorrow. Maybe we'll splurge on a room and have a few hours together."

"I'll treat. You've been so generous with me. Those roses were the nicest gift anyone's ever given me, even nicer than the neckless my parents gave me for my 18th birthday. My first roses from my boyfriend. You spoil me."

"Come on, honey. No way were the roses nicer than that neckless. It's beautiful." It was, a thin gold chain with a Jewish star with small diamonds at the six points.

"But the roses were such a lovely surprise, and they told me so much about where your heart is. You're a wonderful boyfriend, and such a loving man."

We were huddled in my front seat in front of her house. cuddling and kissing. We were tired but we needed a little romantic time just to kiss and talk. About ten minutes later I said "I have to go, honey. Either that or I'm sleeping here. In your bed. With YOU."

"As easygoing as my parents are, I don't think they'd go for that, not with my brothers home. So go, and drive home carefully, please? Promise me."

"I promise. I'll be home in five minutes. I'll call you around noon. Maybe a little later. I love you, honey. Thanks for a great day."

"No, thank YOU, my love. You made this extra special. We'll make up for things tomorrow. Count on it."

I had a little scare on the way home. I could barely keep my eyes open and I almost drifted into a parked car, but snapped awake just in time. That really woke me up, long enough to get home and slip into bed. The only thing I was missing was Eva. I would have given almost anything to cuddle with her in bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wednesday I had to work. I was still on my part time schedule but I did work a few more hours than usual, from 12-5. I raced home, jumped into a hot shower (I sweated up a storm in the print shop, especially during the summer) and by 6 I was ready to go. I told my parents I'd be home late. Camilla asked me if I could drop her off at her friend Wendy's house and though it was a little out of my way, I said sure. I would have done it even if it was a half hour out of the way. Anything for Cammy.

I took her to her friend and then got to Eva's a little late. She didn't mind; she was the most easygoing woman I ever dated. "Hi, sweetheart" she said, slipping into my arms in the foyer of her house. By this point we were completely at ease being affectionate publicly, even with her or my family. We were openly in love with each other and everyone knew it. Even her brothers had stopped busting our balls about it. "I missed you. And I'm starving! I deliberately skipped lunch so we could enjoy a big dinner. How about chicken cacciatore? Our first date?" Eva looked at me with hungry eyes, not just hungry for food.

I smiled back at her. "Chicken cacciatore sounds great. And dessert to be enjoyed a little later?"

"Enjoyed twice, at least. Let's go, before I faint from hunger!"

Over dinner back at Marco's, the site of our first date (we even got the same table), we talked and we held hands when we weren't actually eating, We had our carafe of the house wine. We were a couple, a loving couple, for not a lot more than three months at that point, yet we felt like we'd known each other for years. Technically, we did know each other for years, but we didn't KNOW each other most of that time, and when I thought about it, I regretted every day wasted. It made me determined to have as much of a future as we could, for as long as we could. I was convinced Eva and I were meant to be together, and I was pretty sure she felt the same way.

After dinner, we drove to that same Holiday Inn that we stayed at prom night. I gathered Eva in my arms and we kissed a few times. "We have plenty of time together tonight" I said, rubbing my nose on hers lightly. "I want to love you tonight, honey. I want to enjoy you and let you enjoy me."

"If that's what you want, then that's what I want too" she said in a soft voice, full of her love for me. It made me shiver a little, not from cold or fright but from a place of overpowering love. We each disrobed each other as we stood there kissing. Our shirts came off first, no rush. I massaged her breasts in her bra and Eva sighed in my mouth, holding the back of my head with her hands, her fingers going through my hair. There was so much desire in her touch and it just excited me more and more the longer she touched me.

I nibbled at the side of her neck and Eva said "Jon, you know what that does to me. You're driving me crazy! Help me out of my bra!" But I was going slow, teasing her, and she both loved it and felt frustrated at the same time. I traced the tip of my finger along the line where her breast met her bra, both breasts, and she got a little forceful with me. My 5'3" 105lb girlfriend was forcing her 6' 180lb boyfriend to back up to the bed until the back of my legs hit the mattress and I toppled backwards, with her jumping on top of me. "Jon, I want you tonight and every night we can make it work. I don't care if you want me sweet as sugar or dirty as mud. I think about leaving you next week and it breaks my heart. So I want as much time with you as we can get. I love you, sweetheart. More than anything." Her eyes filled with tears and Eva fell against my chest and cried her eyes out.

I stroked her hair and I started crying as well. She perfectly expressed the same things I was feeling, the fears and the desires and everything in between. I wasn't bawling like she was, but this was a very emotional situation. We couldn't get a room every night for the next week, But we had to find alone time every night if we could, whether in my car or at one of our homes. Even to just share intimacy, holding, touching, and talking. Sex was almost second place to our other needs, but sex was going to be part of that night. We just had to get past the current emotions aching in us both.

"We'll do what we can, honey. Lets take each day as they come, ok? Like Bob Seger says, we've got tonight. As he doesn't say, we'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Let's just take it one day at a time."

Eva sniffled away her tears and just nodded with me. We kissed, just as a loving couple, then gradually our kisses grew hotter and more passionate. It didn't take long before we were undressing each other, very lovingly, kissing each other all over our bodies. Soon we were just in our underwear, me in a black pair of briefs and Eva in a rainbow pair of cotton panties. She got up on her knees over me, her crotch just a few inches from my face, touching herself in a very slow and sexy way. She flicked her nipples with her fingertips before letting her hands wander down her tummy to the elastic of her panties. Then she slid just the first few knuckles of her fingers under the band and she smiled down at me, as aroused now as she was sad before. "I need you, Jon. You wouldn't deny me would you?" she asked playfully.

"I thought about it" I teased. "But you look too good to say no to." I grabbed Eva and she laughed out loud as I turned her on her back and pinned her upper arms to the bed. I finally found an opponent I could beat.

"Mmmm someone's feeling very frisky" Eva said in a soft, seductive voice. "You can do anything you want to me tonight, sweetheart. I am all yours. I'm always all yours." I leaned down and kissed her hard while holding her down at her upper arms. She didn't exactly try to get away. "So what do you want to do to me, big fella?"

"I hope you're hungry still" I said with a horny grin and tone. I moved up her body, my legs then holding her arms down, as my throbbing dick and heavy balls hovered over Eva's face, contained only in the thin cotton of my briefs. Her eyes were glassy and she deliberately licked her lips, very naughty.

"Starved, baby. I need feeding. Feed me, Jon. Feed me your big hard dick." Her dirty words just fueled my fire. I put one hand on the mattress next to her head as the other hand pushed my briefs down to below my ass. My cock was sticking out from my body, almost perpendicular with a slight upwards curve. I held it in my hand near the base and pushed down so the head, leaking a dribble of precum, traced over Eva's full, fuckable lips, giving them a sticky, creamy look. It didn't last because Eva's tongue slithered out and, after giving the head of my cock a swirl, she cleaned off her lips of my clear fluid. "Everything about you is so delicious" she said. I could have cum right then if I let myself, but I wanted to share so much more with her.

"Look who's talking. I could taste every inch of you. But first, taste a little more of me".

"Gladly." I pressed my head between her lush lips and Eva willingly, eagerly brought my cock into her mouth, looking up at me with warm, loving eyes. I leaned over her like I was doing pushups, slowly feeding her my cock, in and out, while her tongue did amazing things to me. I moved my legs to free her arms and her hands immediately grabbed my ass, spurring me on. Then she used her right hand to spank me, and I mean a good hard slap, making me yelp as she did it again, much harder than I ever spanked her. I didn't mind at all because it turned me on so much and I fucked her mouth with long strokes. My balls were slapping her chin and Eva kept spanking me, encouraging me to keep going faster. She sucked me like a demon and soon I felt the familiar signs of impending orgasm.

"Honey, I'm going to cum.....!!!" I howled and she popped me out of her mouth, jerked my dick hard in her hot little hand, and aimed my spew all over her face, leaving sticky ropes and trails on her cheeks and her chin and across her nose. I was blown away, literally and figuratively, from the wicked, wonderful treatment she gave me. The only downside was I knew I'd have to find a way to treat her just as great.

When I caught my breath, I moved back down her body and kissed her, cum on her face be damned. It got all over both of us, making us both a sticky, creamy mess.

"You're amazing, my love, so sweet and sexy and naughty all at the same time. I'm so in love with you" I said between kisses and my caresses of her body.

"It was my pleasure, sweetheart. I'm in love with you too and I'd do anything for you....or to you" she smirked. "I still can't believe you don't freak out about getting your own cum in your mouth or on your face. I thought guys hate that."

"I don't know about other guys; it doesn't come up in conversation" I said and we both laughed. It was always fun laughing with her. I kissed her again. "Wait there, honey. I'll get us a warm towel to clean up. Then I get even."

"Goody! I can't wait! I'm so hot for you, Jon!" she called after me as I went into the small bathroom. I grabbed a towel, soaked it in hot water, wrung it as dry as I could, then brought it into the bedroom and I cleaned her face of my seed. Then she took the towel and did the same for me until both our faces were all clean again. We tossed the towel to the floor, sat up facing each other, and kissed over and over.

"Now, how can I please my beautiful lady?" I asked, letting the back of my fingers trail over her upper chest.

"That feels great. But I need more. You got me so hot. You could return the favor" she said hopefully.

"Anything you like, my love. I'm here to please."

"Just what I was hoping you'd say." Eva kissed me quick before getting on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me, rainbow panties covering her cheeks and her pussy. I could see a small wet spot in the crotch and a faint trace of her lovely scent was in the air. It drew me to her like a bear to honey. I got behind her and my hands moved smoothly over her ass before I kissed her all over the back of her thighs and her cheeks. Eva sighed and moved a little, enticing me to get my face in there. "You're making me so hot, Jon. You're the best lover!"

"Compared to whom?" I taunted her. She laughed and spread her legs a little wider for me. I took the hint and first I licked at the crotch of her panties, soft and moist from her natural lubrication. My nose was by her ass as I licked with more and more pressure until Eva was whimpering. I could taste her, I could put pressure on her lips, but I couldn't really suck on her or the pearl of her clit like that. I pulled her panties down over her ass, leaving them around the middle of her thighs. She could only spread her legs so wide like that but it was more than wide enough for me. I dug in, licking all around her pussy, leaking juice and that magnificent scent like her own unique perfume. I couldn't get enough.

"Baby, you're so good to me. I love how you love me" she said softly, rubbing her tits with one hand, holding up her body with the other. She kept pushing back into my face, bouncing around and fucking my tongue. I mixed it up, licking around her asshole too while thrusting two fingers into her pussy. Eva arched her back and said loudly "Pull my hair!" I reached with my right hand and grabbed her long mane, tugging her head back and causing her to thrust out her tits. I used my thumb to press on her clit and Eva came, grunting hard as her pussy got very slippery. Her muscles kept gripping my fingers and her anus kept winking open and closed.