Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow I must be blind as a bat. I thought everything was fine with you two. When I walked her to her car, she didn't say a word. Are you sure she felt that way too?"

"Pretty much. Women's intuition ain't no joke" Eva said like a joke, but the humor didn't touch her voice or her eyes. This was serious stuff.

"Fuck. How can I keep being friends with her? You mean the world to me, Angel."

"I told you, we can see her together, you can even visit her over the summer while I'm gone, but we're never going to be friends in our own right. I'm sorry Jon. That's how I feel."

"If that's how it is, then I'll have to deal with it. You"...a kiss to her nose...."will always".... a small kiss to her lips..."come first." A huge kiss, eagerly returned.

We spent another ten minutes together and I had to get going. The next day, Monday, we planned to spend the night together, so I needed to get home, help my parents with whatever was left to cleanup, and get some sleep. I had a feeling I wasn't going to get a lot the next night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I worked a few hours Monday. I needed to, since I took off Tuesday and Wednesday to spend as much time with Eva as possible. Sy and Marilyn were very understanding about my situation; they had met in high school as well before getting married at 20. They also were very appreciative that I was keeping my word to work for them full time during the summer, letting them work out vacations for their other employees. More than once they let me know I'd be missed when I went to school at the end of August.

I took a long hot shower when I got home, shaved carefully, and got dressed nice but casual. Tan slacks, a blue and red striped button down shirt (it was fashionable 40 years ago), and shoes, not sneakers.

Cammy checked me out when I came downstairs and said "Hubba hubba!", laughing out loud and rolling on the couch. I had to smile myself; she was having her fun.

"I'll remember that some day, squirt. When some boy comes to pick you up for a date, I'll make him so miserable, he'll run off crying."

"Whatever. I'm going to have my choice of boyfriends!" she said, batting her eyelashes. I couldn't help laughing with her. I was going to miss her more than my parents when I went away.

I had a small bag in my hands as I kissed mom by the stove and reminded her I wouldn't be home until the next day. She nodded, understanding, not fully approving but not disapproving either. If Eva had been just some girl I was casually seeing, it would have been a very different thing. They never would have let me stay overnight with Eva, 18 or not. But they knew our relationship was deep and very loving and they knew the eight weeks would be hard on me.

I picked Eva up and, after pulling around the corner for a few kisses, we went to dinner at a Japanese place we decided to try out. Back then, Japanese food wasn't as ubiquitous as it is now. Very few people had any idea what sushi really was, nor cooked food either. So it was going to be an adventure.

We sat down Japanese style, shoes off, legs under the table, leaning on cushions. We got a quick lesson on how to use chopsticks, which we managed fairly well eating some pickled vegetables. We looked kind of cluelessly at the menu, of which nothing was familiar. We talked it over and over and finally decided we weren't brave enough for raw fish. We settled on something called Shabu-Shabu, a dinner for two people. The description mentioned how it is cooked at the table.

We assumed that meant that a waiter would cook it for us, but that wasn't how it worked. They set up an electric pot between us to boil water and then came two trays, one of raw meats and the other of raw vegetables, all sliced very thin, as well as bowls of sauces for dipping. Eva and I looked at each other warily; we were expected to cook our own dinner. We had no idea how to boil meat, how long it would take, what the sauces were, and the staff didn't speak much English. To say it was a memorable experience is a mild statement. I was a disaster for us, with meat that was chewy, vegetables that got overcooked and sauces that were completely unfamiliar.

We got through dinner, I paid the check and we got out of there. As soon as we were out the door, we were laughing like crazy people. "Oh my god, that was something else!" I said trying to keep a calm voice and failing.

Eva was no better. "Never again! I'm never eating Shitsu-Shitsu again!" and we both laughed even harder. "Are you still hungry, Bear?"

"Starving! Let's go to Amore and get some great pizza!" So we went to Amore and topped off our Japanese adventure with great pizza (nowadays, I can barely go two weeks without going for sushi or some hibachi chicken and shrimp. But that's now.) We saw a few friends from school getting slices and had them sit with us, talking about summer plans.

When we were in the car, I said "That was the most expensive pizza dinner I've ever had."

"Yes, thirty bucks for four slices. What a bargain."

"I don't mind. Not when I can be with you, my Angel. Every moment is precious."

Eva looked at me with those soft blue eyes that made my heart pound. "You are such a sweet man. My Gentle Bear." Eva, my petite sweet girl, pulled me to her and kissed me with sweet and loving kisses. It was a good thing we were both very affectionate people; it worked out very well for both of us. "Take me someplace where we can be alone, sweetheart. I want to get you out of your clothes and get you inside me. As many times as possible. We may not even sleep tonight."

"That is very, very tempting, Angel. Do you mind someplace a little cheesier than the Holiday Inn?"

"Right now, you could take me to a closet and I wouldn't object." She kissed my neck with her soft, red lips and I shivered in her arms. I drove as quick as I could while staying safe to a cheap motel by LaGuardia Airport, less than ten minutes away. When I pulled up by the office, Eva said "When you said cheesy, I didn't know you meant Limburger" she said laughing. As long as it was clean, neither of us cared. But this place was on the low end. I was trying to live back on a budget.

The room was clean but it really was cheesy. Fake wood paneling on the walls, a small dresser and night tables and a bathroom smaller than a walk in closet, toilet, bathtub and sink all included. If we had been travelers it would have been impossible. But we were there just for the night.

Eva excused herself to the bathroom while I waited, sitting on the bed. It made some small squeaking sounds when I sat down, so I bounced a little and the springs protested. I thought I should have splurged a little for a better room. Eva came out of the bathroom in a slinky off white negligee and sheer panties. I forgot about the mattress, for the moment. "Eva, my Angel....you always take my breath away."

"I hope just for a second. I'd hate to kill you so soon after finding you." She smiled as she walked to me and kissed me tenderly. "Do you need to use the bathroom before I devour you?"

"Yes, a couple of minutes. Don't go anywhere without me!" I kissed her back and took my small bag with me. I had a little surprise for her. I used the bathroom for a minute and then changed into something fun for her, a pair of black satin boxer shorts. I'd been saving them for just the right night and this seemed to be it.

When I came back out, Eva was laying back on the bed and said, before she saw me, "You really went all out on this bed, didn't you, my Gent....." She stopped speaking when she saw me in my boxers. "Wow. Now it's my turn to be breathless. That is very sexy, Bear. Maybe you don't want to be so gentle this time?" Eva said, raising her eyebrow.

"I can be your Gentle Bear or your big, bad Bear. You can be my Angel or my little Devil. But right now, I just want you, my love, my perfect love." I climbed on the noisy bed into Eva's wide open arms and we embraced in a series of long, loving, intense kisses. Our bodies moved against each other, increasing our sexual desire and hunger. My satin shorts slipped all around, which with the pressure of Eva's body, felt great on the underside of my cock. We were kissing and nibbling, even biting gently as our heat kept growing. At least the air conditioner in the room worked or we would have melted together.

"Get my negligee off me, Bear. Suck my breasts please" Eva pleaded. We were aching for each other but we wanted to make it last, to get as much pleasure from each other as we could. I took the flimsy top piece and lifted it over her head and I sucked immediately at her left nipple. I felt her hand slither into my boxers and then I felt something much better than the satin caressing my dick,

"Oh my God" I moaned as her soft hand moved slowly up and down along my shaft. I returned the pleasure by putting my hand in her little, equally flimsy panties where I found a warm and wet opening. Eva kissed the top of my head as she moaned her approval. We were sitting up facing each other and Eva was rocking back and forth on my fingers as one, then two eased into her pussy. She cried out and then bit my shoulder gently and her fingers gripped me tighter. We played just like that, my mouth moving back and forth between hers and her breasts as we masturbated each other. It was different and it was incredible, erotic and beautiful. We were moving together, my fingers deep in her pussy and her hand stroking me more urgently.

"Don't stop, baby" she kept saying over and over and I had no intention of stopping.

"You don't stop either" I whispered into her ear.

"I won't, I won't." Her eyes were closed tight and then they opened wide, her mouth found mine and Eva came on my fingers in her panties. The scent was fantastic and I found myself ejaculating thick, creamy strings of cum in my shorts and all over her delicate hand. It wasn't quite as great as fucking each other, but it was damn close. We were spent for the moment, but not nearly for the evening.

We huddled together, sticky all over, and very happy. We kissed all over each other's faces and upper bodies. "That was so incredible, my Angel. Very exciting. I love you my darling."

"Oh, I agree, my big sexy Bear. That's something we have to do again. And again" she said with a soft and sexy laugh. Then she fell backwards on the bed and it creaked loudly. "I appreciate you're trying to save money, sweetheart, but I get a feeling this bed isn't going to like what we're going to do to it later."

I laughed with her and said "If we break it, so be it. They don't have a credit card from us. Let's do our damnedest!" I then attacked her, kissing all over her chest and stomach, and Eva laughed from the ticklish feelings from my lips and mustache.

"Stop, you crazy animal! You're going to make me pee!" She couldn't stop laughing and playfully swatted my back.

I jumped up and said "I don't want THAT in our bed! This isn't exactly the kind of place that will send housekeeping during the night! Go, pee in the toilet!" She got up and I spanked her lightly as she walked by me, giving me a funny/dirty look as we went.

When she got back Eva got into bed with me as carefully as she could. We were both afraid any brisk sexual moves would break the bed. For the time, we snuggled together, both in our very sticky underwear, which was getting uncomfortable, so we got naked, both for comfort and for practicality. We shared some pillow talk, mostly Eva telling me about the friends she was looking forward to seeing as well as her campers, some of whom were kids when she started and would now be old enough to be Counselors in Training. Her enthusiasm was so obvious that I knew asking her to keep her plans was the right thing to do. Missing her would hurt but we would be together all year long after the summer. Eva couldn't get the summer back if she lost it.

I guess I let her do most of the talking. After a while, she said "Bear? Are you with me?" Her hand was caressing my chest.

"Of course, my Angel. I was listening to every word. I was just thinking that going to camp is the right thing for you to be doing. I wish you could see how your eyes light up when you talk about it. I couldn't take that away from you. I'd feel like a bastard if I did. I'm going to miss you, but this is what you should be doing. I know it in my heart."

Eva sighed, holding me tight. "Dammit, Jon, why do you have to be so sweet? This would be so much easier if you were just a little bit of a prick."

"Yeah, but aren't you glad I don't have a little bit of a prick?" I said with a devilish smile, twisting my mustache like an old time film villain.

"You can't imagine. You're just right for me. Like a sword in a scabbard. In fact," she said while moving to straddle my torso, "why don't we put that sword to good use? I'm not done with you tonight." Eva bent forward to kiss my lips, then my neck, then my throat.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. But first," I pulled her up towards my face, "let me get a taste of something delicious, other than your kisses." I softly nibbled on her right thigh.

"Oh, you naughty boy. I can't say no to this offer" Eva said as she brushed her long, straight hair back and she brought her pussy within a couple of inches from my mouth. I kissed her thighs, tasting the trace of her juices gathered there, then she leaned over and held the headboard as I kissed her mound with the soft hairs there. "Bear, you're teasing me" Eva mock complained.

"Don't you like my teasing you?"

"Usually. But right now I want to feel your wicked tongue on my pussy, you bad Bear." Eva shifted forward a bit more until her pussy, moist and warm, was on my mouth. I started licking away, flattening my tongue and licking along her slit. Eva gasped, grinding her hips down to my face with my hands holding her ass tightly. She grasped her tits roughly as I held her and ate her pussy, getting my tongue all over her folds and creases, nuzzling her clit sometimes, then poking the tip of my tongue into her gash. She was dripping sweet nectar into my mouth and she was grinding down on my face harder as her orgasm got closer.

"Don't stop, baby! Don't you dare stop!" A couple of minutes later Eva came, a rush of lust overcoming her body and mind and she thrust down hard, once, twice, and on the third time the bed gave way and collapsed to the floor. We both laughed our asses off as we were now about eight inches closer to the floor. "Fuck, I KNEW this bed wasn't going to make it through the night!" We couldn't stop laughing. It was just too damn funny.

"We'll have something to tell our friends, how we're such animals we broke a bed having sex!" Eva fell onto my body, still laughing loudly. That bed would have probably broken if some guy stayed there alone and jerked off,

We cuddled through our giggles and kissed little kisses, but our laughs never went fully away. This was something we'd remember for as long as we were together. Soon Eva had her hand between my legs and had a soft but firm grip on my cock. She alternated between squeezing me and stroking, bringing my cock to its wonderfully stiff state. Then she did something new; she rubbed the ball of her thumb in circles on the glans of the head of my dick. My eyes went wide open as this new, incredible pleasure, went through my body. When things got a little dry, even with my precum leaking, Eva licked her thumb seductively, then started rubbing again, changing directions.

I reached for her, to hold and kiss her, but Eva said, simply "Uh uh. Enjoy. For now." I got a head of steam, getting close to a trembling climax, and then she stopped, letting me shake with both frustration and joy. She sat there smiling at me, all innocent looking, then she started again, this time using her skin cream for lubrication and again, I was working up to blowing my balls all over when she stopped again. My cock was going from red to purplish as her teasing, incredible handjob continued.

"Honey, if you don't let me cum, I'm going to fuck you like never before! Please don't torture me any more!"

Instead of finishing me, she quickly climbed aboard my dick and bounced on me hard. This was not making love; this was a hard and dirty fuck, aggressive, wanton, wicked. I had my hands gripping her hips, kind of moving Eva up and down on me, as her ass slapped my thighs. "is this what you want? You want to fuck your dirty little Angel? Fuck my hot cunt hard and nasty!" Her head was tossed back, thrusting out her small breasts for me to grab and molest.

"Yes, my wicked woman. Fuck my hot cock with your wet cunt! We're so nasty together! God, I'm throbbing inside you, so fucking close!" I rolled us over so I was in control, my legs wide apart so I had leverage to pound away in her pussy. Her legs were splayed and flailing, her heels kicking my ass cheeks, and I cried out as I thrust deep into her waiting cunt and flooded her with my burning hot cum. Eva screamed next as her body shook all over in her own mind numbing orgasm. My cock kept twitching and spewing, making a real mess of Eva's pussy. I never knew I could cum so much but I clenched my ass cheeks and shot every drop from my heavy balls, now somewhat lighter.

Her hands were grasping my upper arms, my upper body was about a foot off hers and I held that pose while we silently stared into each others face. I don't know how long I stayed like that, either a minute or five. I had no idea; we were both overwhelmed by the bliss of our love and lust. Eventually I rolled to the side so I wouldn't fall on top of her and hurt her. I could never do anything that would hurt Eva, intentionally or not. Never.

We huddled together, our perspiration making the room seem cold. Still we were silent, communicating with our eyes and our kisses. Eva whispered "You really love kissing me, don't you? Don't worry, I'm not complaining."

"I'm making up for all the years we knew each other but never kissed. I figure we're still about nine years behind."

"You want to make up for all nine tonight? Because that works for me." My Angel kissed me a bunch of times and we giggled again. This was turning into one of the best nights of both our lives, the sex, the loving and the pure fun and funny circumstances all contributing. We were making the best we could of that night that would be possibly our last night together for a quite a while.

We laid in the collapsed bed, staring at each other and kissing on and off. It was late by then, but we weren't tired. We decided we needed to take a shower to wash off the stickiness before going to bed, so we squeezed into the small shower stall and managed to get clean with the weak water pressure and not-so-hot water. We used the threadbare towels to dry off (barely) and Eva said "No offense, Bear, but if you bring me back to this dump again, you'll be playing with yourself for a long time." It would have been very funny if it weren't for the fact that we realized I would be playing with myself a lot over the summer. "Shit, Jon, I'm sorry. I didn't think about what I was saying."

"It's fine, Angel. I kind of deserved it. This place is so bad it's funny, like an Ed Wood movie. I should have spent the extra 20 bucks for a decent place. I figured we just needed a bed and a bathroom. Serves me right for trying to be a cheapskate."

Eva came behind me, with her towel wrapped around her body and hugged me from behind. I held her hands as she rested her head on my back. It was romantic and touching. Her love flowed into me and I cried softly over how I messed up the night. She made me turn around to face her. "This has been one of the best nights of my life, Gentle Bear. We've had so much fun, and a lot of laughs to go with some pretty awesome sex. And we're not done yet, if you're up to some more. So no more tears. I love you more than anything in the world, my big sweet Gentle Bear."