Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell when Eva had enough and I disengaged, easing my fingers free and the kissing her all the way up her spine, giving her a last shiver of pleasure. I turned us on our sides and spooned her, one of our favorite things to do when we had the room to spread out. She nuzzled up to me, kissing my chin and cheek. "Sing to me, Jon. I love it when you do."

"I don't know what to sing for you, honey." I still wasn't very comfortable singing for anyone, even Eva.

"Something soft and pretty." So, unable to come up with anything else at the moment, I sang 'Ripple' by the Grateful Dead, one of their sweeter songs. Eva's eyes went wide, pleasantly surprised. When I was done, she said "You covered that so well! I love that song. I didn't know you were into the Dead."

"I could say the same about you. We're still learning great things about each other." I kissed her neck and Eva giggled softly. "Too bad you'll be away. They're playing Radio City mid July."

"I could see if I could take a second day that week. If I had a good reason."

"They're playing three nights. I know they're not sold out. I'll get tickets tomorrow so you can tell them when you get there for orientation." It was a great idea, but it reminded us of the looming separation. "I've seen them twice already. Have you seen them at all?"

"No, the only concert I've been to was Billy Joel last year. I think our whole class went to one of those shows."

"Except me. Not a big fan of his."

"Are you kidding? All of New York loves Billy Joel!"

"Again, except me. I don't like him."

"Oh I don't believe this! You're crazy, you know that?"

"So I've been told. You think this is worth having our first fight about?" I kissed her lovingly and with desire. I was ready again and so was Eva.

"No, I don't want to fight. I want to love you, sweetheart. Love me too."

I couldn't say no to that offer. We kissed and touched more and more passionately, and in just a few minutes I was good and hard and Eva was very ready herself. Without talking we moved so I was on top of her and slipping my cock into her pussy with audible gasps from both of us. I sank all the way inside her and held very still. My chest touched hers with my face just a few inches over hers. Eva touched my face with her soft fingers and I kissed them and sucked them into my mouth. "My sexy man" she whispered as I just pressed harder, grinding her clit on my pubic bone. She gasped and her eyes went wide open as an orgasm blew through her body. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed hard as I started thrusting into her warm and wonderful pussy.

When our lips separated, I said, through deep breaths, "I love you, honey. My beautiful love. My gorgeous Angel."

Eva was leaking tears, this time tears of love. "My handsome, Gentle Bear. So sweet and sexy." And so our pet names were born, names that lasted a very long time. Yes, I'm giving something away, but that night Eva became my Angel and I became her Bear, or Gentle Bear when we were alone.

I kept thrusting harder and faster, bringing Eva to another climax, then we changed positions with her on top of me. She rode me slowly again, then she ground her ass in tight circles on my hips with her hands on my chest. Soon she started moving faster, her lovely ass rising and falling, not that I could see it. But I knew it, knew what it looked like to the smallest detain, including a small birthmark low on her left cheek. She was bouncing, riding me to a throbbing climax, then a minute or two later was my turn. Eva sat on me hard, squeezed my cock with a great grip that made me cum as I arched my back and lifted my ass off the bed. My sperm sloshed inside her as she found one last orgasm within her before Eva collapsed on top of me as I kissed her head and held her to me.

"I love you, my Gentle Bear. So much."

"I love you too, my Angel. I like these names. I especially like being your Bear. Your Gentle Bear."

"It fits you. You're big and cuddly and warm, and you're so sweet and.....gentle." Eva kissed my chest and neck, her body warm and glowing.

"And Angel fits you. You're the best thing to ever happen to me. Like you were sent from heaven for me."

"Now you're just being silly and mushy, Jon. But I kind of like it. You're so sweet. No wonder you were a lousy wrestler." We both laughed hard at that. It was cute, the way she said it.

"Not tough enough?"

"Nope. But I love you just the way you are, tender and sweet." We kissed again and again. And again. We had a couple of hours still and whether we would make love again or not, we still could spend the time loving each other. And that's exactly what we did. We spent the next two hours just laying in bed together being intimate. Touches, kisses and such as well as talking about everything and nothing. We shared our secrets, nothing I'll share here, but they were things that brought us even closer than we already had been. And when we cleaned up around 12:30, we made love in the shower, with the hot water cascading down our bodies. It added to the warm feelings coming from within us, and when we were finished, we clung to each other like strands of rope. It was the perfect finish to our night.

We got dressed quietly, got in my car, and I drove Eva home. When we got there, a little before 2, we held each other for a long time. "I wish we could spend the night together, Angel. Every night, actually" I said, hating the idea of going home to separate beds.

"I know, my Gentle Bear. I would love to wake up next to you every morning. Maybe next year we could live together off campus. Though that feels like a long time from now."

"It is. It feels like forever. Let's get through the summer, honey. I think we're being a little crazy."

"I know. It is crazy. But I just know my heart wants you all the time."

We kissed goodnight at her door, as always, and forced ourselves to stop and to end the night. I got home and got into bed, and, not for the first time, wondered how we were going to get through the summer apart. Despite the hour, sleep took a while to come.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the next few days, I worked (still part time; I got Sy and Marilyn to agree to let me start full time when Eva left on Thursday. They were good people.), and I got together with Eva every night and on my days off. We had sex most nights or we just shared affection, which was just as satisfying. Well, almost as satisfying. Saturday my parents visited Adrienne's parents and Eva and I took Camilla to Jones Beach during the day, then after we all cleaned and took showers at my house, we took her to dinner at her favorite burger joint.

While we were eating, Cammy started to feel unwell. She went to the bathroom and, after she was gone for a long time, Eva went to check on her. They were both gone a while, and I was beginning to worry when Eva finally came back.

"Is Cammy all right?" I asked, very worried by then.

"She'll be fine" Eva said with a slight smile. She dropped her voice and whispered to me "She got her first period. She was so upset and she didn't have anything, so I gave her a napkin. She wanted to be alone for a few minutes. I remember how upsetting the first time can be. She knew what was happening; your mom explained it to her well. But still..... Just do me a favor? Don't make a thing about it. She's kind of embarrassed."

"Of course. I would never make her feel uncomfortable. My sister is growing up. Hey, Angel, thank you for being there for her. I don't know what I would have done if it had been just me and her here."

"It's no problem. I'm glad I was here to help her." Then Cammy came back to the table, looking a little upset. I just asked if she felt all right and she just nodded her head. We got out of there as quick as I could get the check and we took her home to let her lie down. Eva went with her to make sure she was ok before joining me in the living room.

"She's ok. It was just a little rough on her. The first time can be traumatic. She'll be ok. I'll tell your mom when they get home." I kissed her with all my love, not just grateful that she was there with me, but especially that she was there for Cammy. My parents got home about an hour later and right away, Eva took my mom aside and let her know, and mom went right upstairs to check on my sister while I let dad know what was going on. He just nodded his head and let mom take care of it. He did thank Eva for her help and she just said it was not a problem.

Then when he got me alone in the kitchen, getting drinks for Eva and myself, he told me "We saw Adrienne today. I think she was expecting you to be there. She seemed upset when you weren't."

"Dad, how could I see her? The last time I did we had that fight and I haven't heard from her since. Considering it was her fault, she needs to contact me. I'm sorry, I miss her, but I'm not going to make the first move. Besides, I have Eva's feelings to consider. It's not fair to her; she knows what happened. I'm not going to do anything that could hurt her. She comes first."

"I understand. I just feel protective about Adrienne. I've known her since she was three. So I feel bad about this rift between you. But I do understand your point, Jon. Just think about it, will you?"

"I'll think about it, dad. Best I can do." He nodded to me and I went back to the living room with two glasses of iced tea. Mom came down a few minutes later and kissed Eva's cheek, thanking her over and over for helping Cammy, who was sleeping.

"You're a dear, Eva. I can't thank you enough. And Camilla adores you."

"I was just glad I was there to help. Not that Jon couldn't have helped her, but it was easier for her with a woman to help her. And I adore her too. She's like my little sister."

We stuck around for another half hour before I took Eva home; it had been a long day and the sun can take a lot out of you. Besides, she was coming with her family for a barbeque at my house Sunday. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to spend the night together.

When we were saying goodnight I asked her "Angel, do you think we could spend the whole night together either tomorrow night or Tuesday? It's not like we haven't spent a night together." I was looking at her with almost pleading eyes.

"Tomorrow night. My parents won't give me a hard time. They know how important you are to me. Tuesday I need to spend alone with my family but Wednesday we can spend the day together, as long as we have dinner with my family. Then we'll spend a few hours alone, but I can't stay out too late, Bear. I have to be up very early Thursday. Like 6AM." We were very quiet as we held each other. "I can't believe I'm leaving you for eight weeks. I've looked forward to this every summer for the last six years. By this point each year, I can't wait to get there. And this year, I'm almost dreading it. What am I going to do without you all summer?" Eva was crying again and I was crying with her. But I had to support her and help her go away with a positive attitude.

"Honey, what's done is done. I know you could change your mind and stay with me all summer. But I'll be working during the days so you'd have to find another job, something that wouldn't give you as much pleasure as working at Surprise Lake will. And you'll be unhappy. I don't want that for you, my Angel. We'll miss each other, a lot, but it's just the summer. We will see each other. I promise. I'll move my days off if I can. Whatever I have to do to see you. Eva, I love you. With all my heart."

She kissed me all over my face, soft and gentle and sweet. "My big Gentle Bear. I love you too, with all my heart. This is going to be a test. If we get through the summer....."

"Then we're really meant to be. We're going to pass this test with flying colors. You'll see. And when the summer's over, watch out. I may lock you in a room and fuck you all day, every day."

Eva laughed loud, a sound that did my heart good. "You won't have to lock me in. I'll be the one attacking you!" We kissed a few more times, then I had to get home. I had to go to the supermarket in the morning for my parents to get things for the barbeque. Some of our neighbors and friends would be there as well, kind of an informal graduation party. Mom had ordered hot dogs, burgers and Italian sausage for 40 people, plus breads, salads and condiments. Others were bringing beer and wine and soft drinks, paper goods and desserts. A big blast of a party.

I got home and my parents were still up, waiting to talk to me despite it being after midnight. After they again expressed their gratitude for how Eva and I handled Camilla's situation, mom said "Jon, you have to try to make things right with Adrienne. She was crushed when you didn't come with us today. I know, she was the cause of the fight, and what she was expecting was completely unreasonable. We're proud that you stood your ground and stayed faithful to Eva. But Adrienne isn't just the daughter of our friends, she's been your friend for years. Sandy and Marvin aren't coming tomorrow because of this. Our best friends. Because of the two of you."

That really cut me, maybe not my mom's intent, but it did. "Mom, you can't lay that on me. I have to think about Eva. She's first in my life now. Aside from my family. We're already kind of skittish over her going away for the summer. I don't want to do anything to make things more tense between us. She'd probably understand if I worked things out with Adrienne, but she'd be insecure about it, and besides, Adrienne should make the first move. This wasn't my fault." I tried to take a stnand.

Dad spoke then. "Jon, I know this sounds a little sexist, but be a man about it. Step up if you can. We raised you to be a gentleman. Call Adrienne tomorrow morning and try to make things right with her. We want them to come tomorrow. All three of them. Please?"

I sighed. I was tired and I needed some sleep. "I have to talk to Eva first. I won't do it without making sure she won't get hurt. You have to understand that."

"All right" dad said. "I can understand that; I would do the same if it was your mother. And we see what a special girl she is and how you feel about each other. Just call as soon as you can." With that settled, I kissed mom good night and we all went to bed.

The next morning, first I ran into Camilla in the kitchen and made sure she was feeling all right. She said she was and she apologized for ruining my night. I sat with her while she ate her bagel and I told her not to be silly, she did no such thing. Eva and I had both been glad we were there with her when it happened.

She smiled at me and said "I love Eva, Jon. I'm so glad you found her."

I smiled back and told her I was glad I found her too. She gave me a hug and I held her back, gently. Then I went back up to my room with a glass of juice. I had two difficult phone calls to me.

First Eva. After exchanging our I love you's and a little small talk, I told her about my conversation with my parents. "Honey, please don't feel pressured here. If this makes you uncomfortable, the thought of seeing Adrienne later, tell me. My parents know you are the most important to me. I told them I won't do anything that hurts you."

"I admit, I wish this wasn't something I have to think about. And I feel like the whole thing is on my shoulders. I almost wish you had just called her and told me afterwards. But I'm glad you didn't. Screw it, call her. I can't say I blame her for being so attracted to you" she said as light as she could. "Maybe the three of us can find a quiet corner and talk a little. If she's important to you, she's important to me."

"I really love you, Angel. Thanks for being so understanding. I'll see you at 2, my love."

"We'll be there. And I love you too, Bear."

Next was the harder call. Adrienne picked up on the third ring. "Hi Ade. How have you been?"

"I've been all right. Well, mostly. I've been feeling like shit over the way I treated you, Jon. I'm so sorry for how I acted and for not calling you before now." Then she started crying and I let her go for a minute or two. Women were crying all around me lately.

Finally I told her "Ade, it's ok. What's past is past. We're good, I promise. I'm sorry I didn't see you yesterday. Do you think you and your parents could still come to our barbeque this afternoon? We'd all love to see you. Camilla's been missing you too."

"Well, if Camilla wants to see me...I'm sure we'd be glad to come. Could we talk with Eva? She'll be there, right?"

"Yes she will. My parents met hers at graduation and they all hit it off. So her whole family will be there, her twin brothers included."

"Oh? Are they cute?"

"Sure, if you like 15 year olds." We both laughed and it felt great to laugh with her again. It felt like it had been forever.

I told my parents, who thanked me for helping them out. The me and Cammy went to the market to pick up the meats, breads and salads. She was doing much better that day; a little TLC and some help from mom went a long way for her.

We had our big grill plus dad borrowed a couple of charcoal grills from neighbors who were invited and at 1:30 he lit the coals to give them time to get white hot. I took a quick shower and by the time guests started to arrive, we were ready to put food up. Eva and her family got there a little after 2 and we held each other and kissed warmly, if not too passionately. We grabbed a couple of beers and then about ten minutes later, Adrienne arrived with her parents. We kissed on the cheek and then she and Eva did the same, kissing cheeks and hugging. That made me hopeful for the future for us all.

While dad, Marvin and some of the other men ran the grills, I sat with Ade and Eva and we all had a heart to heart talk while we had something to eat. There was no acrimony and we did a good job of clearing the air. Maybe they'd never be close friends, but they could at least be friendly for as long as Eva and I lasted as a couple. Maybe a lifetime.

I got up and gave my dad and his friends a break to sit and eat, and I worked with Walt and Will at the grills. They had some experience from their father and we kept the food going. Then some other men gave us a break, and so it went. When I wasn't cooking, I was with Eva and Ade, and Cammy hung with us since we were all among her favorite people. And since we all loved her, we were glad to have her hang around.

The evening went on and Ade and Eva and I were buzzed but not drunk. It was fun and they got along fine. When the party broke up, I walked Adrienne to her parents car, just a few minutes for us to talk alone.

"Thank you for calling me today, Jon. I feel terrible for not calling you first."

"Forget it, Ade. It's history. We're good."

She hugged me and kissed my cheek and I returned it. It was a relief to have my friend back in my life and she was getting along with Eva. Things could be much worse.

When Eva and her family left, she and I walked to her home. It was only a 20 minute walk each way and it was a nice night out. We walked, holding hands like 15 year olds in love for the first time. We talked about nothing important. It was great.

When we got to her house we sat on the steps together and kissed and laughed. Then she said "Bear, do you mind if I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything, Angel. You know that."

"I still don't like Adrienne."

That knocked me for a loop. "You got along so well tonight. What's wrong?"

"Nothing I could put my finger on." Eva looked down to where our fingers were entwined between us. "I bet if you asked her, if she was honest, she'd say the same thing. It's a girl thing. I'm never going to forget she tried to seduce you not only when you were committed to me, but when you told her you wouldn't cheat on me, And she didn't apologize to you; you had to call her. It's just not something I can forget. I'll never tell you we can't see her. She's your friend and I trust you completely. But I doubt I'll ever be able to do better than to tolerate her."