Eva Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Angel. You are my world. My everything. I am going to miss you like crazy. Let me take you back to bed....such as it is." I scooped her up in my arms like a groom carrying his bride across a threshold as Eva giggled. When we got to the dilapidated bed I let her down easily before pulling off our towels and feeling the excitement take us over again.

"Lay back, Bear. Let me do something wonderful for you."

"You've already done wonderful things for me."

"Not this, not yet this evening. Shhhh just enjoy. Let me, please." Eva proceeded to cover my chest with kisses, taking extra time at my nipples, not as sensitive as her's were, but it was still very thrilling for me. She slowly made her way down my torso, teasing me at my sensitive area between my belly button and my pubic hair which made me shiver and shake. And moan like crazy. My aching cock was rubbing on her throat and her nipples scraped my thighs.

"You're amazing, my naughty little Devil. You make me feel great. Always." Eva just winked at me and then she took my cock into her mouth. engulfing me slowly until she worked the head into her throat. "Unnngggghhhh" was the only sound I could make, especially when she swallowed, an incredible feeling that took me to another level of pleasure. My body was shaking all over, a quivering mass of jello. That's how amazing my Angel was at pleasing me. She kept pulling me back so she could breathe, then back into her throat until I was hers to do with as she pleased. If it hadn't been for my two previous orgasms I would have been long finished off. I managed to get her off of me before I gave her a big creamy load and said "What can I do for you, my Angel? I want to do whatever you want. Anything."

Eva turned and kissed me before lying prone on the bed on her front. "Use your talents to get me all steaming hot before you fuck me just like this, my sexy Bear. I'm tingling just thinking about it!"

Whatever she liked. I kissed her from the back of her neck down to her upper back and then down her spine. All the while my fingers from my right hand were between her open thighs, moving gently over her lower lips. She was squirming around, a big smile on her lovely face, her eyes closed in a peaceful pose. "You're doing wonderful, Bear. Just wonderfully."

"Thank you my darling Angel. It's my pleasure as much as yours. Maybe even more" I said, kissing the cheeks of her ass.

"Somehow I doubt that" she sighed, both relaxed and mellow as well as wildly turned on. It wouldn't take much to make her explode. I pulled her cheeks apart and slid my tongue down the crack of her ass, stopping to twirl the tip in her tight little hole. Eva's hips rotated side to side before I dipped my tongue into the swampy slit of her juicy pussy. "Oh, God! Please don't stop, you big sexy Bear!" I licked away, very hungry for what was gushing from her pussy and in a minute or so Eva came, pushing her ass in my face as her pussy opened and closed around my tongue. "Now, Bear, take me!"

"Oh yeah, can't wait" I said urgently and from behind I eased into Eva's warm, wet, soft pussy as she lifted her hips off the mattress. I hovered over her as she whimpered with lusty desire, my hips grinding against her ass. I thrust in and out a few times before Eva closed her legs, trapping my cock inside her. It was like a velvet vise; I couldn't move and I didn't really want to. "Angel, you're driving me wild! I can't move!"

"Good. I want you to stay inside me forever" she said with a soft laugh. "I never want you to leave me. I'll even bring you to camp with me just like this" she laughed louder while wiggling her cute little ass.

"They might fire you" I grunted, kissing her shoulder.

"Oh well, then we'll be together all the time!"

I gave her a light spank and she let me loose enough to move, and my Angel moaned as I held her hips and pumped her slowly, letting the fire build up in both of us. I gradually picked up my rhythm with my groin making slapping sounds when it smack on her cute round ass. My legs pushed hers wider again and I fucked her faster and harder, both of us grunting and moaning, and then she came, "Jon, my sexy Bear! Please, don't cum yet! Pull out, quickly!"

I moved like on autopilot, pulling out because that was her order, and Eva turned over and immediately swallowed my cock again, sucking like she was starving and I just let go a torrent of my cum. She swallowed in time with my ejaculations, taking every drop down her throat, savoring my salty treat. My body felt as drained as my balls and I wanted nothing more than to hold and kiss my love and get some sleep.

Eva let me free and we immediately moved together to do just that, hold and kiss each other. I stroked my fingers through her hair and I whispered "I love you, my Angel. I'm pretty damn sure I'm always going to love you for the rest of my life."

Eva looked up at me, smiling sweetly. "I think I'm always going to love you too, my Gentle Bear. Forever. And you're such a great lover. Always my Gentle Bear, except you always seem to know when I need something more. I never have to tell you. My sexy man." She kissed my chest. "I can't imagine any other man being so in sync with me."

We settled down, took turns using the closet, I mean bathroom, and we got back on the low to the ground bed. We laughed about that again. If we lived to be 90 and were together still, we'd be laughing about it. It had been one of the most fun nights either of us ever had but it was time to get some sleep. We looked forward to waking together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We got up after 9, and after again using the bathroom, we laid in bed and talked, about nothing important. It didn't take long for our libido's to take control and we made love, slow and sweet. It was the best way to end our overnight together.

In the aftermath, we hurried to get dressed, not realizing we had to check out by 11 or I'd get hit for a second day. Not in that dump of a room. After checking out, we went out for breakfast on Eva. I got a big stack of pancakes and she had the short stack. When we were finished, we talked earnestly over coffee and tea.

"Am I going to see you tonight? I know we agreed tomorrow you'll be with your family. We could keep it simple, just go to a movie."

"That would be fine with me. A movie sounds great. Maybe that Alien movie everyone is talking about? I like a good scary movie."

"Will wonders never cease? Sure, I can take it if you can." We were silent for a minute, sipping our drinks. "I'm going to miss you, Angel. I can't imagine what it's going to be like without you. We can't even talk every night on the phone. How often can you call me?"

"Maybe twice a week. I can call my parents and you, Mondays and Thursdays. Five minutes each. Just enough time to try to coordinate our days off." She looked into her coffee. "I'm going to hate that. It's worse for you; I have my campers and friends all day and night. I'm feeling like shit about it. I really hope you can come each week."

"Same here. It's the only thing that's going to keep me sane. Wanna leave me another pair of panties?" I said with a sad grin.

"With pleasure. That way I know you'll always think of me when you....you know."

"I wish I didn't have to....you know" I said wryly.

"At least you have plenty of privacy to....you know." It was becoming a funny euphemism for us for masturbation . "I have a separate room from the girls in my bunk, but you can hear everything. I have to stuff a pillow in my mouth when I....you know." By now we were laughing over it. "Seriously, I wish neither of us had to either. I wish we could have every night, every day, to be together when we want to. Or to just cuddle when we want. Even just to talk." Eva was crying, just tears falling down her lovely cheeks, but it hurt me to see her hurting herself. I took her hand and our fingers locked.

"Look at me, Angel." Her eyes came to mine as she wiped her eyes with a napkin with her other hand. "We're doing this. You're going away for the summer, but it's not like I can't get there in a reasonable amount of time. We may not see each other every week but we WILL see each other. I will come there every week I can. When you get home we'll have more than a week to spend before we go to school and then we'll be together as much as we can. We'll make it ok." I was saying it for Eva's sake, but I was really dying a little inside. I hated this as much as she did. But we had to make peace with it.

We walked to my car, arms around each others waists. When we got to the car, Eva turned quick and hugged me tight. "Thank you, my Gentle Bear. I know you're just as upset as I am, that you're just trying to make it easier for me. I appreciate it very much. You're one in a million."

I held her, right there in the parking lot, not giving a damn if people stared or not. Nothing mattered to me more than Eva did. My family, maybe equally as much. It would have been a very hard choice that I thankfully didn't have to make. "I can't fool you can I?"

"Not a chance. I know your heart like you know mine. But I appreciate you trying so hard. I love you, Jon. My big, sweet Bear."

"I love you to, my Angel. To the moon and back."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I took Eva home and, after doing some things around the house and changing the oil in my car, I cleaned up with a shower, got into some jeans and a t-shirt, and actually had dinner with my family. They understood why I hadn't been around much all week. I took Eva to see Alien (Cammy wanted to go but my parents said no way, no R-rated movies for her yet) and, aside from being scared out of our socks, we had a good time just seeing a movie. We went for ice cream after (it was a very hot night) and called it a night after. We both needed sleep. Tuesday we didn't see each other. I had to work and she needed to do some last minute shopping and she spent the night with her parents and brothers playing a board game and watching a movie, something they did a lot before I came into her life. I went and hung out with Mike and a few others, something I hadn't done much recently but would be doing a lot during the summer.

Wednesday we spent the whole day together. Her brothers were going to a teen days only sports camp for the summer (Cammy was going to the same camp, in their Tweens program) so they were out of the house seeing friends and Eva and I took advantage, having very uninhibited sex in her bed. Then she spent the afternoon packing her bags from a list and I helped as best I could. We didn't say a lot; it was weighing heavy on us. We had dinner with her family, then we stopped by my house so Eva could say goodbye to my family for the summer. Cammy was very sad. She and Eva were somewhat like sisters and Eva was feeling sad as well. They agreed to write each other and then we left to spend a few hours alone. I had to bring her home by midnight so she could get some rest.

We parked in "our spot" and made love in my car. We went slow, it was tender and it was loving. We kissed a hundred times. Her nipples rubbed on my hairy chest, her legs caressed my thighs and cheeks. We made it last as long as we could since it could have been weeks before we'd get the chance again. When we did come together, it wasn't mind blowing. Instead it was beautiful. It felt great and, emotionally, it was even better than great. And then when we were cuddling and it was after 11, when we knew we had to start getting ready to go home, we both fell apart. We cried in each others arms, the ache we each felt inside.

At 11:30 I said "Angel, we have to get going. You need some sleep tonight."

"Bear, do you really think I'm going to get any sleep? Maybe a couple of hours. I'm so scared I'm going to lose you. Terrified."

"That's not happening, honey. I'm not going to touch or eve look at another girl. I can't. I won't."

Eva kissed me once more, hard. "I know, Bear. But I'm still scared."

"I know. I'm scared too. Scared of losing you. You'll meet all those good looking guys, some a year or two in college already. They could be very tempting. I can see it."

"No way. I don't want anyone but you, Jon. Not now, not ever." Very reluctantly we got disentangled and got dressed to go home. Eva thought she wouldn't see me for at least a week, but I was going to surprise her and be at the parking lot where the staff was gathering to take buses up to the camp. One more quick goodbye.

We got to her house and we stood by her door saying our goodbyes. We couldn't say very much, not much more than I love you.

I didn't want to catch her off guard. "How about if I pick you up and save your dad the time and take you to the gathering area? We can say goodbye once more."

"Are you kidding? Look how hard it was tonight. You want to go through this again in the morning?"

"Yes I do. I'd take every last second I could get with you. I'll pick you up at 7 and we can pick up breakfast on the way."

"Ok. Do it. Pick me up. Bear, I love you so much. More than I believed could be possible."

"Same here. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you. Go home. Be here at 7. Try to get some sleep." One more kiss and I went home, hurting terribly inside. One more chance to see her. It was my saving grace.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was at her house at 7 sharp, gently knocked on the door, and Eva let me in with a kiss, looking like she had about as much sleep as I had, about 2 hours. She hugged and kissed her parents and her brothers and I brought most of her bags to my car. The big ones. Her parents waved goodbye; they would see her on parents day first weekend in August. We drove to a local deli where they served what you can only get in a New York deli :Two bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches on hard rolls, aka Kaiser rolls. With coffee. Neither of us were hungry but we had to eat. So we ate a little.

When we got to the parking lot, I pulled at the furthest place from the assembling point and we said a more subdued goodbye. It still hurt like hell. After running the time down to almost zero, I drove to where the buses waited for the staff and I helped get her bags out. Someone put them on the bus and our final goodbye was emotional, but without the tears in front of her friends. "Call me Sunday, Let me know when I can see you. I love you so much."

"I'll call. I will. I love you Jon. All my heart." The horn honked; she had to get on the bus. She got on, went to a window and called to me "I love you, Bear!!!"

"I love you too!!! Safe trip!!!" I could hear some of the other counselors teasing her "Eva's got a boooyyyyyfriend!!!!!" and I smiled at her predicament. They only bust your balls if they love you. She was with friends. For me it was going to be a long hot summer. LONG.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please vote, and comments are greatly appreciated.