Eva Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

"You are so good for me, Angel. You remind me about what's most important in life, like our love for each other. I'm crazy about you for about a million reasons."

"Some day you'll have to count them all for me. Now, can we look at our menus? I'm starved. And I want lots of energy for after dinner." We looked at our menus and as I was trying to decide between the porterhouse and the braised duck, I thought about how incredibly lucky I was to have met Eva that day, almost a year ago in the school hallway. How different would both our lives be if we hadn't crossed paths at that moment in time? Neither of us would be married right then, and not to each other. If some of our acquaintances from school heard we had gotten married less than a year after graduating, they would have assumed a pregnancy was responsible. But who cared what they thought?

We had a great dinner with wine, then we shared this chocolate cake that was to die for, before we went up to our room, our last night of privacy for a while. We sat on the couch in the small living room, leaning on each other, a metaphor for what our lives, what every couples lives, should be, leaning upon each other. It was peaceful, something, as happy as we were, that was in short supply recently. Soon one thing led to another, gentle kisses became deeper and passionate. Eva's little black dress ended up on the floor with my jacket and tie, then my pants and socks. I was in my black briefs and Eva in a simple pair of black panties and her heels. I scooped her up and carried her, giggling, across "the threshold" between the living room and the bedroom before laying her easily on the big bed.

"The final wedding tradition!" Eva said, smiling and teasing me. "That's it, we're fully married now. No more rituals. We'll just have to get by on great sex" she said as her lips sought out mine.

"Gee, do you think we can survive on great sex?" I was running my hand over her bare right breast, letting her nipple slide between my fingers.

"It's a great place to start. So start with me, big Bear. Show me what I have to look forward to."

"Anything my Angel wants." I looked up at her pretty blue eyes as my lips replaced my fingers on her nipples, applying gentle suction as my tongue turned all around her stiff nub. Eva closed her eyes and floated away, enjoying the things I was doing to get her fire going. Her hands were all over my hairy chest and mine were grabbing her ass over her skimpy panties. I moved back and forth between her tits, biting her just hard enough to make her pussy gush. She wrapped her right leg around my hips and my left leg was pressing into her pussy. My cock, thick and needy, poked her left inner thigh, giving us both something to moan about.

"My big Bear is very horny, isn't he" my Angel growled.

"Just as horny as my Angel is. I really want to fuck you tonight. I need my Devilish girl." I grunted. Fuck, I was hot for her.

"Take me from behind, sexy Bear. Fuck me like that tonight. I want to get dirty together" Eva moaned, turning away from me and raising her ass slightly to draw me in. I frantically got my briefs off and ran my right hand over the curve of her ass before giving her a single SPANK! over her panties. She yelped a little from the surprise, but she didn't object. She actually moved quicker into position to get fucked from behind. "Tear them off" she urged. "Just get them out of the way."

I grabbed her panties with both hands and yanked roughly. The elastic of her panties dug into her thighs for a moment before they gave way and ended up in three pieces. The shredding sound got to both of us and I got behind her and pushed my cock deep in one fast thrust. Both Eva and I let out animalistic grunts of lust as she pushed her hips back to meet my own pumping motion. My hands gripped her hips, both hips, as we fucked each other, hard, rough, dirty. We hadn't screwed like that in some time, letting our most inner needs take control over our minds and bodies. My balls swung freely as my hips smacked her ass every time I thrust into her.

"My hair" Eva moaned out loud. "Grab my hair!"

I just obeyed, wrapping her long silky locks around my right hand and tugged, not too hard of course, but hard enough so she felt me. In the meantime my cock was churning inside her cunt, pulling out her thick cream to soak my balls each time I pulled back.

"My sexy, dirty girl" I growled right into her ear as my body was hunched over hers, my tummy just over her back.

"My wicked, nasty man. Oh fuck, harder! Fuck me harder! Don't fucking stop!"

I kept giving her all I could without causing myself to cum too quickly. I tugged a little harder on her hair and Eva exploded her cum all over my lower body. My cock, balls and thighs were sticky from her cum and the mattress also got some drops. I was desperate to cum but was having trouble getting over the top. Eva knew it so she turned around quickly and sucked just the head of my cock as she jerked me rapidly with her fist. My shaft was so wet from both our fluids that there was little friction and no discomfort. Her tongue did incredible things to me and I cried out as my dick twitched as much cum as I had left in me that night. Her nails were tickling my balls, bringing out what little was still left in my tank. When she finally freed my cock from her lips, a couple of strands of her saliva and my cum connected us until they broke and fell to her chest. I kind of collapsed onto the bed and Eva fell on top of me.

We chuckled and cuddled, enjoying the last our our orgasms. We were both warm all over, tingling from our heads to our toes and our fingers. The love we were feeling for each other was almost beyond description. We took turns in the bathroom and settled into bed, naked, not how we usually slept but that night our bodies and the blanket would provide plenty of warmth. We held hands and touched each other with care.

"Angel, I know it's only been a couple of nights, but this has been a great little honeymoon. We'll make it up before we start school in September. A week or ten days somewhere.... we'll figure something out."

"I know, Bear. We'll have a good time, but we have other things to deal with for now. And I loved these two nights with you. It was the best way to start our lives together. Believe me, I'm not complaining." She turned to me and we kissed, a bunch of loving kisses. Then we turned to go to sleep, me behind Eva, spooning with her soft butt on my lap. There are worse ways to go to sleep at night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, Tuesday the 19th, we got a cab to take us back to Queens (something that wasn't so easy; cabbies didn't like to leave Manhattan unless you doubled the meter fare) and we got back to my house around 1. In the day we were gone, things had changed. Mom was now in the hospital bed in the living room and we had aides around the clock for her. She was in more pain and her voice was much weaker. She was in the last phase of her illness.

Having aides all the time made things a little easier for the rest of us, though we still had to help do some things for her. Keeping her clean, moving her so she didn't develop bed sores, changing her bed pans....an aide couldn't do it all. Most of the help fell on Eva and I so Cammy could go to school and dad to work. But by the end of the week, when mom slipped into a coma, we were all home all the time.

The last day mom was lucid, she had a short private talk with each of us. I won't share what she said to me; it's was too personal and something I want to keep to myself. I'll just say it was beautiful and sad and I cried hard when I was alone. We each did after talking to her. It was a very bittersweet goodbye.

Sunday the 24th she went into her coma and we had to send her to a hospice for round the clock care. We were there with her during the day, and the nurses there promised to call us at any time if she started to fail. When we were there with her, even though she was unconscious, we tried to be as up as possible, but at home we were a very sad bunch. In bed at night, Eva and I held each other, but neither of us was in a lovemaking mood. And we saved a lot of affection for dad and especially for Cammy. God knows she needed it.

Early in the morning of Thursday the 28th, we got the call; it was only a matter of hours. We got dressed as quick as possible and got to the hospice a short time later. Mom's heart rate was low though she was breathing raggedly on her own.

We called my aunt Annette and her family, as well as a few friends. including Eva's family, to come and say goodbye. Everyone took a turn whispering to her, making it as fast as they could so everyone would get a turn. After the others, Eva said a few words and kissed her, then Cammy (watching her broke my heart), then it was my turn. I told her I'm miss her for the rest of my life and I promised to look after my sister and to be the best husband I could to Eva. I kissed her head and then dad took his turn, the last.

We sat and stood around her and at 2:46PM she passed. We knew it was coming, obviously, but we were still devastated at the moment of passing. It hurt that much to see her stop breathing and to see a doctor declare that she was gone. Everyone held each other and cried and hugged before we left. Anyone who wanted was invited to come by for the evening to talk about mom, our best memories. Mourning would start the next week, with the burial on Sunday (the Jewish Sabbath starts Friday evening and goes through Saturday, so no burials were permitted then) followed by a week of sitting Shiva, the Jewish mourning period.

Eva and her family took Cammy home while dad and I went to the funeral home to finalize the plans. The funeral was pre-paid and arranged, but there were details such as the announcement and setting the time at the home and the cemetery. It was hard to do, but we got it done as so many have for millenia.

We were quiet on the ride home, and when we got there, Cammy ran to us to cry. She'd be crying a lot in the weeks to come; we all would. We ordered in a lot of Chinese food since there were about 20 people there. We ate what we could, some of us not really hungry, as stories about mom were shared by almost all. There was laughter from almost everyone, all except for Cammy. In the midst of the swapping of tales, she ran up to her room in tears. Eva and I excused ourselves and went up to talk to her. I knew what she was thinking and feeling.

I knocked and told her Eva and I were coming in. Her face was buried in her pillow and she was sobbing. We sat on either side of her, rubbing her back with a gentle touch until she settled down a little. Dad came up and checked and I told him Eva and I would stay with my sister and he could stay with our guests. He looked pretty broken himself, but he knew we had this under control. We could deal with one problem at a time, and Cammy came first.

"Hey sis. I bet I know why you're crying right now, besides the obvious reason."

"Yeah? So tell me." She turned her head to face me and her sobs were now just gentle tears.

"Because all those people are downstairs, laughing and telling funny stories, and we're hurting so much about mom, who can't be here to enjoy this."

"How did you know, Jon? It feels so awful. It hurts so much and all these people we know and love are carrying on like nothing's wrong."

"I know, sweetie. I feel the same way. How can everyone feel so happy while we feel so miserable? But Cammy, they're not happy, not really. They're celebrating mom's life right now. Remembering all the best things they remember about her, because next week we're going to be mourning her loss all week. They need this time to think about how much they loved her and how much love and joy she brought into everyone's lives. Does that make sense to you?"

Cammy sniffled for a bit, then she sat up between Eva and me. We put our arms around her. "I guess so, Jon. I just wish they weren't so.....thrilled? Ebullient?"

"'Ebullient'? My little sister has quite the vocabulary! Seriously, I get it. Something about it feels wrong. I promise, almost all of them feel the same deep down inside. But this is a good thing in a way. It shows how much they all loved her. So lets try to understand. Besides, dad needs us down there. So let's try to be strong for him and he'll be strong for us, ok?"

Cammy took my hand and she took Eva's with the other. She gave a weak but warm smile. "I'll do my best. You're the best brother." She hugged me and I hugged her back. She got up before us and, before she left us in her room, she said to Eva "I know you know how lucky you are, Eva. You're married to the best guy anywhere." She turned and left, and we stared at each other, unable to stand for the moment.

Eva shuffled along the bed to my side. I had been sitting up straight with my shoulders square, but after the door closed, I hunched forward and I cried too. Eva held me and kissed my cheek. "She's right, you know. You're the best guy anywhere. The way you helped her just now.....you really should do something with children. Teach, child psych with me, something else. But you have an amazing way with children." I kept crying and Eva just let it pass. The love was flowing through us. I would have found a way through this terrible, painful time if I had been on my own, but Eva made it easier. She kept taking enough pain from my heart so I could function for others who needed me.

We stood up and hugged each other, a big hug, big love. I leaned back a little so we could look at each others faces. I brushed her hair away from her cheek and looked into her strong blue eyes. The most beautiful eyes I ever saw in my life, so full of love and kindness. "Do me a favor, honey?"

"Sure, Bear. Whatever you need me to do."

"If I ever, even once, take you for granted or forget how amazing you are, kick me in the ass. Hard. With a high heeled shoe." I smiled, not as brightly as I would have on a more normal day, but it wasn't bad either.

Eva gave me a loving smile in return. "It's a deal. But I know it's never going to be a problem. That day will never come. You're too good a man to ever treat me that way."

"You're probably right. I love you so much, Angel. You're my everything."

"And you're mine, Bear. I love you too, always and forever."

"Always and forever. Let's go downstairs before everyone thinks god knows what about what we're doing."

Eva gave me her most loving smile. We kissed briefly, we took each other by the hand, and we left the room and went back downstairs to face the next phase of our life together as one. We knew it would turn out all right because we were together, Husband and Wife.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for sticking with me on this one, folks. I know this was a hard read. I always appreciate your votes and comments.


Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers