Eva Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure I didn't have to work that day, a Friday. Eva and I spent the entire day together, and we took Cammy with us to lunch and then to a movie in the afternoon. Cammy even surprised Eva and me by insisting on paying for the movie tickets ("You guys always treat me, let me treat my brother and my future sister for once"). She was such a sweetheart and she still is. We went home and when my parents got home and changed, we all went out for a steak dinner at a fine restaurant, Eva's family included.

Dinner was great but mom was showing signs of being very tired; her MS was acting up much sooner than we had been led to believe would happen. I glanced over at Cammy, sitting next to me, and I could see she looked scared but didn't say anything. I took her hand under the table and squeezed, a silent message to let her know I loved her and would do anything to help her. Other than that, it was a fun time, with some nice gifts. Cammy got me a book I wanted by historian Barbara Tuchman, The Guns of August. Will and Walt got tickets for the five of us (minus the parents) to see a Mets game in May, even though I was a Yankees fan and I was pretty sure they knew it. Eva's parents got me a sweater and gloves, nice and warm, and my own parents bought me a pair of new sneakers I had been looking at.

Eva didn't give me anything then. "I'll give you my gift when we're alone." Looking at everyone else "And it's a real gift, so get all your minds out of the gutter." Our parents were a little embarrassed but laughed with everyone else, even my sister. We had plans to spend the night together at the Holiday Inn, our 'nice' place when we needed an evening alone together.

When we were alone at the hotel, Eva lit a candle she brought along and we sat cross legged on the bed, facing each other. We kissed a few times, just small romantic kisses, before she handed me a long jewelry box. "Happy Birthday, Bear. Another first for us, our first birthday together. I love you."

"And I love you too. Next month its your turn. I have to find you two gifts, Valentine's day and then two days later your birthday."

"You can just get me one gift, Bear. That's fine."

"No way. Two occasions, two gifts. You deserve it, and so much more."

"Whatever you say, sweetheart. Open your gift honey. So we can get onto your other gift" she said with a naughty smile.

"Hmmm it's not ticking" I said, holding it to my ear, big joke haha. Then I peeled the paper off and then opened the red box at the hinge. Inside was a lovely solid gold Jewish Star on heavy chain. The star had an interesting beveled pattern, giving it an older look. I wasn't much of a jewelry person, but this was a very pretty piece, and besides, it was a gift from the love of my life. "Thank you, Angel. It's absolutely beautiful. Help me put it on?" I asked, turning so my back was mostly to her.

"Love to" Eva said as she nimbly did the clasp and hung it around my neck. Then I turned back and the Star hung down over my shirt to my breastbone. It would be under my shirt most of the time, unless I wore an open collar, but Eva would always see it there on my chest. "Do you really like it, Bear? We could return it if you want and you can get something you'd like better."

"Not a chance, Angel. I love it. And I love you. It's really beautiful and I'm wear it always with love." I took her in my arms and we kissed a long, loving and lusty kiss, tender turning passionate.

Before we got carried away, Eva pulled back. "Not yet, Bear. I've got the second part of your birthday present with me and I need to put it on before we continue. So go use the bathroom if you need and then I'll go and get ready for you." Her smile was both sweet and inviting.

"If you insist. I have a little surprise for you too." I went to the bathroom, did what I needed and washed up, then switched with Eva so she could change in private. I actually had a couple of surprises with me, and I hoped we were going to have a very sexy night together. Actually, I was very confident.

I got into one of my surprises, a royal blue pair of satin boxer shorts that shimmered in the light from the candle. I leaned back on the bed, propped up by a few pillows and waited somewhat patiently for my love to join me. The other surprise I kept hidden for the moment.

After what felt like a long time, Eva opened the door and entered the bedroom lightly, like an angel. And that's what she looked like. Her hair was brushed down straight and silky, her makeup was both light and obvious, with a rich red lipstick, but the eye catcher was the white peignoir, almost see through, tied like a robe over her tummy. It flowed almost all the way to the floor, where she wore open toe slippers, also white. She was the vision of an Angel, or even a goddess.

I moved off the bed to go to her and Eva smiled broadly when she noticed what I was wearing. "My birthday boy has a surprise for me too" she said with a sexy lilt to her voice. "That's very sexy, sweetheart."

"Not nearly as sexy as you are, honey. You're an incredible vision. So perfect." I took her hand and we sat on the edge of the bed, sharing tender kisses. But like we could never keep it so gentle. We kept building in passion, our hands touching each others bodies as our lips and tongues kept moving more desperately until we fell back onto the bed with our legs dangling over the side.

"I want to make you feel great tonight, Bear. Go lay on those pillows again. Just relax for now and let me take care of you. We can take care of each other afterwards." Eva was rubbing my chest with her slender and knowing fingers, a light touch that was just fantastic. When I tried to touch her, she pulled away. "This is about you, Jon. Please. Let me take loving care of you."

"You make it impossible to say no. And I don't really want to." I kissed her nose, then her lips before I scooted back up to the headboard and relaxed on the pillows. Eva moved next to me, this time rubbing the front of the satin boxers, sliding over my engorged cock. I had to touch her and she finally let me caress her cheek and her upper body. Her skin was smooth and soft, so feminine. Loving Eva was so thrilling and she felt the same about me.

She had her hand in my shorts, playing with my dick, stroking me, massaging and letting her fingers trace all over my balls as well. She was doing amazing things to me and then she eased my shorts down my legs and off. She kissed me once more before positioning herself between my legs. Eva then started licking my thighs, the way I often did to her when I was starting to go down on her. Her tongue was lazy and skilled at the same time. She licked at both thighs, then teased my balls while she slid her hand up and down the shaft of my cock. It was an easy touch, enough to excite and tease but not enough to make me cum. She was working up to that.

"My love, this feels so good" I said softly, encouraging her to keep going. "You can do whatever you want to me."

"Whatever I want? I might take you up on that some other time, when I'm prepared with scarves and ice cubes" my wicked fiance giggled. "But right now, I want to do this" as she covered the head with her lips, sliding down the shaft, taking the head of my cock into her throat, and my body was both limp with pleasure and tense with desire. After a few seconds, Eva needed to breathe so she released my cock and breathed in through her nose. She kept doing that, never totally letting my cock free. Instead she kept taking me into her throat for a few seconds at a time.

This was pure bliss. While she had me loosely in her mouth, I lifted my hips off the bed as my body gave itself over to Eva and her incredible skills. Deeper into her throat, then release for a tongue massage, then back in her throat again. Her nails were teasing my balls and as her spit dripped down my balls to the crack of my ass, I felt a single finger toying with my anus. At that moment, she could have done anything to me. I was breathing hard, alternating between watching her intently and falling back to the mattress and pillows. My climax was building to an eruption.

Eva let my cock free and asked me "Do you want to cum like this, down my throat, baby? Or should I climb on you and ride your lovely cock? Choose, but choose quickly. Keep in mind I'm burning hot for you, sexy Bear."

"Then it's no choice, honey. Come on top of me. I have another surprise for you."

"Hmmm the birthday boy has a surprise for me? How very sweet." Eva moved to rub her pussy on my cock. She was right; she was burning hot. Her juices were gushing down my dick and her scent was fragrant and powerful. As she lowered herself down my shaft I brought out my surprise from under the pillows, a plastic vibrator. Eva's eyes grew wide as I turned on the toy to a medium buzz. As she bottomed down on my groin I rubbed the vibrator lightly over her thighs and Eva let out a cry of surprise.

"Oh god, Jon, that's amazing! It feels like a current flowing through my whole body!" Her body shook all over as she ground down hard on my dick.

"Hmm if that feels so good, I wonder what this will do." I put the tip of the vibe on her breasts, making circles and figure eight's over her soft mounds, teasing as she rose up and down on my cock and cried out over and over. When I touched her left nipple, Eva came hard, grunting, panting, scratching my torso.

"Fuck me! That's unbelievable! Don't stop, Bear! Don't fucking stop!" I trailed the vibrator down her tummy as she fucked me harder, rougher, until I got to her clit. When I touched her there, Eva lost her mind, sexually speaking. Her body thrashed like I gave her an electric shock. She fell forward, kissing me hard as her ass slammed up and down. I could feel the vibrations on my cock as well, and that was all I could take. I came in huge spurts, Eva came again as well, and we both shook all over uncontrollably. I pulled the toy away, leaving it to buzz away on the bed for a while as we tried to recover from our incredibly powerful orgasms.

"You're such a wonderful lover" I told Eva as I kissed her head as we tried to catch our breath. "And you're so....orgasmic" I said with a chuckle, and Eva poked me in the ribs.

"You say it like it's a bad thing. Some girls I know don't get off during sex at all. I'm thinking of renting you out for a decent price. We can split it, 70-30."

I eyed her with fake suspicion. "Who gets 70?"

"Me of course. I'd be doing all the hard work. Making your appointments, providing security...."

"Providing security? Who are you going to beat up?"

"I'm fierce when it comes to my man!" We were laughing hard, rolling back and forth and kissing and playing in general. We could have such easy fun together.

We were touching and kissing, getting excited again for another round, when the phone in the room rang. We both looked at the clock by the bed and it said 11:24. Who the hell would be calling us at that hour? Who even knew we were there?

I picked it up very nervously. "Hello?" I answered, my voice shaking.

"Jon, it's Harold, Eva's father. Don't give the phone to Eva, just listen to me."

"Ok" I answered, my bowels turning to ice.

"Your father didn't know how to reach you so he called me and I called Eva's credit card company. Your mother had a seizure at home and they've taken her to Bayside Hospital. You need to pack and go to the hospital right away. Tell Eva I can come get her if she wants."

"Ok, Harold. Thanks. Here's Eva." I was numb as I handed her the phone.

"Dad?" Silence for a while, then "No don't come for me. I'm going with Jon to the hospital. I can call you from there when we know something. Yes, I'm sure. Kiss mom for me. Love you too dad." She hung up and turned to me, where I was trying to pack while in a daze. "Jon, sit for one minute. Please."

"I have to go to the hospital. Didn't he tell you?"

"Yes he did. But you need to get yourself together first. We're going to take a very quick shower together and put on fresh clothes. Then I'll drive, unless you're thinking clearly by then. Now sit here for one minute!" Her voice was like a sergeant in the army and I reacted, sitting next to her. Then Eva went gentle. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. There's no point in getting all worried like this when we don't know anything yet. So we're going to get cleaned up, pack up and get dressed and go. We'll be there in an hour, maybe less. Now lets get on your feet, and lets get into a quick shower."

The hot water broke through my fog and I was back on planet Earth. We washed up with zero funny business and just as Eva said, after dressing and packing and driving over, we got to the hospital in 50 minutes. It helped that I let Leadfoot drive us.

We went to the ER and found my dad and Cammy, who ran right into my arms, crying her eyes out. She was terrified and, to be honest, so was I. But I didn't have the luxury of falling apart.

Eva took Cammy from me and sat down with her while I talked to my dad. "Hey, dad, I'm sorry it was hard to reach me."

"I'm sorry your night together was ruined, but I had to get in touch with you. Thankfully Harold had Eva's card number." He looked so much older than his 46 years, his lips trembled and he broke down in tears of his own and we hugged each other very tightly. "I'm glad you weren't home to see your mother like that, lying on the floor, unable to stop shaking...." God, what a horrible thing for him and Cammy to see, and for mom to go through.

"Do the doctors know anything yet?"

"No, they sent her for x-rays and some other tests. They gave her a shot to calm her down and she's been sleeping since. I thought they were going to have to sedate your sister, the way she was crying. I couldn't calm her until she found out you were coming." My poor sister.

"Dad, lets sit with Cammy and Eva. The doctors will find us when they have some news."

He nodded silently and we went into the waiting room. I never saw my dad, a strong man built like me, looking so weakened. We sat down with Cammy between dad and me and Eva on my other side. My sister hugged me in the chair and I had my arm around her while I held Eva's hand on the other side. I kissed Cammy on her head and said softly "I heard you had a big scare. Are you ok now?"

"No, Jon. I'm still scared."

"Between you and me? I'm scared too. There's nothing wrong with being scared right now. Dad's scared too, and so is Eva. So don't feel bad about it. But let's see what the doctors say before we get too worried, ok?"

"Thank you, Jon. I'm so glad you're home." My sweet sister. I was glad I was home for this too, to help my family.

Eva squeezed my hand and I turned my head to her while Cammy switched her attention to our father. Eva whispered "You are so good with her, a natural with children."

"She's not children; she's my sister. it's different."

"Sure, the love you feel for her is different, but your ability to talk to her and ease her worries is a natural instinct for you. You'd be amazing if you worked with children in some way. Just my two cents." My arm went around her mid back and she leaned as close to me as she could with the arms of the chairs between us.

About 15 minutes later Eva's parents got there as well. "We just couldn't sit at home, waiting to hear about Carol" Phyllis explained. That's how close friends Eva's parents had gotten to be with mine in their own right. It was good to have them all there.

It was hours later when a doctor finally came down to talk to us. The news was devastating. He spoke to me and dad, Cammy sat with Eva and her folks, as he told us my mother had been misdiagnosed with MS. She actually had a brain tumor that, when she first went for answers about the weakness in her right leg, was very small and could have been operated on. Now, in a fairly short time, it had grown significantly and surgery was much riskier. Even if it was successful, they might not be able to remove the entire mass. A neurosurgeon would do a more thorough evaluation in the morning and the doctor recommended we go home for the night to get some rest; mom would be sleeping during the night in her room. Dad and I held it together while we went to our family (they were family, all of them) to break the bad news. I held Cammy while dad related the details and my poor sister just sobbed her heart out. I was feeling just as broken inside but I had Eva. Cammy, my sweet little sister, needed me.

We left the hospital after 3 in the morning, a dejected group. Eva's parents told her to go home with me if she wanted; she was going to be my wife and they said she was able to make her own decisions. All assuming my dad didn't mind. Truthfully, he wasn't in any condition to agree or object. He was deep in shock of his own.

"Sweetheart, if you want, I'd like to come home and spend the night with your family. OUR family. Let me come and help you through things."

"Sure. Whatever you want, honey." I wasn't exactly making connections in my mind right then. But I did know I needed her, I needed to hold her, not sexually, as my love. When we got home, none of us felt we could sleep, though it was around 3:30. And there was no way Cammy could be left by herself, so I pulled out some sleeping bags from the attic and Cammy, Eva and I set up on the living room floor. My sister got some pillows and went to wash and brush, then Eva, then me. We crawled into our sleeping bags, with Cammy between Eva and I. She needed to be surrounded by the people that loved her.

After a while, my sister drifted off to sleep, probably because she was just so exhausted. Eva and I held hands over Cammy's head and whispered for a few minutes.

"Honey, thank you, and thank your parents for being with us tonight. I don't know what's going to happen with my mom. I don't...." my own tears started falling as I finally felt like I could let it all out now that Cammy was asleep. I needed to be strong in front of her. I could be me in front of Eva.

She got out of her bag and came to me quickly, sliding into my sleeping bag so she could hold me and kiss me and give me the comfort I needed. "Bear, you don't need to think about those things now. We still don't know what your mom's situation is for certain. Wait until the neurosurgeon evaluates her, and get a second opinion if you have to. And whatever happens to her and with your family, I am here with you and with them. That has nothing to do with us being engaged. If we were still just boyfriend and girlfriend, I'd be here for you all. I love you so much and I love your family. We're one bigger family now. We face problems together." She gave me one more big warm kiss. "Now we need to get a few hours of sleep. If you want me to stay home with Cammy while you and your dad go to the hospital, I will. But worry about it in the morning."

I looked at Eva with adoration. Asking her to marry me was the smartest thing I ever did up to then. "I love you, Angel. You really are my angel. Thank you for everything. I mean it." I kissed her back, then I turned to try to get some sleep. Instead of going back to her sleeping bag, Eva held me from behind all night, giving me comfort and love so I could actually sleep for a few hours. I was going to need that rest.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When dad woke us up at 8, we all felt like we had barely slept at all. We had to get cleaned up to get to the hospital when the surgeon got there at 10. And Cammy refused to stay home. "I'm not a child, so don't treat me like one! This is my mother too and I need to hear this." She was becoming an adult, and after the fright of the previous night, my sister was insistent on being treated like one. I was smiling inside, proud of her. She was, and is, someone very special. But she was also still a kid in ways.