Eva Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva giggled as she got out of bed and went to a lingerie drawer in our dresser. After searching a few seconds she came up with a pair of fishnet stockings and tossed them to me. "Here, try to put these on. Carefully if you can, Bear. Try at least not to tear them up." Nervously, I fiddled with them, remembering how she put stockings on, by rolling them up and then rolling them over the foot and up the leg, Maybe it was the fishnet design but they went up my thicker legs fairly easily, up to mid thigh. They felt strange and they were hardly stylish on my muscular, hairy legs. But still, there was something very erotic about them on my body, the way they felt. Eva was feeling it too as she looked at me. She was touching herself between her legs, perhaps unintentionally. "Sexy" she growled. "Now try these."

"Ummm Angel.. I don't know about this."

"No one will ever know besides the two of us. Just try it. For me?" She batted her eyes at me in an almost comical manner, but those blue eyes held a lot of heat as well. Aw, fuck it. I took the pair of white silky panties, cut for a very pregnant woman. Wider leg openings, big in the waist and belly. I put them on carefully as well, and they fit pretty well, though a bit tight in my crotch. I think that actually made them feel good, the silky snugness pressing on my erect cock and swollen balls. It wasn't cut for comfort in mind for a man. But damn, the silk felt great on my hips and my ass. I couldn't deny I was really turned on.

So was Eva. "Bear, you look so fucking sexy. I have to have some fun with you." She jumped on the bed next to me, at least as best she could with her round belly, and we were kissing like our first time. She rubbed her leg between mine, feeling the texture of the stockings from the other side, like I often felt, and she was rubbing the rest of her body on mine. What she loved most of all was the silk covered dick caressing her tummy and aiming at her sloppy pussy, covered by her own tiny pair of lace panties. That was getting to me as well.

"I have to have you" I growled in her ear, and Eva threw her head back, offering me her neck and her ear. "I may be dressed like a woman, but I am going to fuck you like a MAN!" She cried out loud, louder than we would usually allow when we weren't home alone. We were both too hot to worry about it. I lifted her nightie over her belly and tore her panties off her (oh well, I owed her for another pair of panties). She pulled my cock over the top of the silk panties I had on, leaving them on my body as I got on my hands and thrust my dick into her in one fast, hard thrust.

Eva grabbed a pillow and covered her mouth as she screamed through a powerful orgasm, then I shoved it out of the way so I could see her face, pink with lusty fire, and I kissed her hard again as I lunged into her pussy over and over, mindful of her belly which thankfully wasn't huge yet. She grabbed my ass tight over the panties, spurring me on to fuck her hard and deep. We were grunting, cursing, doing our best to keep from getting too loud but we might have failed at that.

Eva pulled her left leg back and up, hooking it over my shoulder, enabling me to go as deep as possible in her creamy pussy. She was still incredibly limber and we were still able to fuck with me on top as long as I didn't put my weight on her lower body. My balls slapped her ass, her nails dug into mine through the panties and we were pounding away at each other. Then she lowered her leg; it was beginning to cramp up. I pulled out, kind of frustrating for us both, but Eva needed a break. I moved next to her and held on gently, caressing her tummy and down to her pussy, keeping her fire warm, kisses stoking the flame for us both. And I was still wearing those silk panties and fishnet stockings.

She turned away so we were spooning. Our legs were rubbing, my front on her back and her soft ass, and we kept touching and kissing each other. "You're so good to me, Bear. I doubt many men would put those things on for their wives. They'd think it would make them gay, which is just foolish. We're having a great time and there is NOTHING gay about you." We never cared if someone was gay or lesbian or anything else; it was their personal business. "You're straight as a line, my sexy Bear. Panties notwithstanding." She chuckled and I laughed with her.

"I have to admit, it feels kind of sexy. The way it feels on my ass when I thrust back and forth. And it really feels nice on my dick and my balls. Like it's fondling me. Not as nice as you do, of course. Nothing feels as good as your touch, Angel. And nothing feels as wonderful as your kiss. My perfect love."

"You are the sweetest man. But I want to see how this feels." Eva started sliding her hand up and down along the length of my cock, over the panties. The silk moved a little with her hand motion and the way the material rolled over the shaft and glans of my penis under her touch was amazing.

Then her ass moved over my balls while her legs massaged mine. "My god, Angel...that's unbelievable!" I kissed the back of her neck as I reached around her tummy to circle her clit with my wet fingers. Wet from my saliva and wet from the juices flowing from her pussy. I rubbed my fingers all along her slit, her clit surrounded by the length of my fingers, up and down the sides. She pushed harder on my cock and balls as I moved faster around her clit and her lips. We were grunting again, almost at our peaks. Eva lifted her upper leg and swung it back behind her over my hip, opening her pussy wider. That let me really squash her throbbing pearl and she came as loud as she dared while trying to stifle the loudest sounds by kissing me. Her fingers were flying over my panty covered dick and a few moments later I came with an almost silent groan, exploding into the tender silk, covering the inner panels with thick gobs of my semen. I kept twitching as my balls were tickled in the panties until I could shoot no more. Not even a dribble.

I pulled Eva around so we were face to face and kissing like the deeply in love people we were. We both had these incredible orgasms, mind blowing, sensuous, loving, naughty. Everything. Every sensation and every emotion. It was beautiful in every way.

We calmed down over the next few minutes, then took turns using the bathroom (I REALLY had a lot to clean up!); I even rinsed out the panties and then I took off the stockings and put my pajamas back on. I joined Eva back in bed and shared the most romantic kisses with her.

"I'm never going to doubt you when you suggest something again" I said right into her ear, causing her to laugh lightly. "Anything you want to try, I'm game, Angel. I think." I laughed with her.

"The possibilities are endless, Bear. We're going to have to think about that. Especially after we have the baby. And by the way, those are your panties and stockings from now on!" We laughed again, joyful, intimate laughter. "I love you Bear. I know this was a tough day. I'm glad we were able to end it on such a high note."

"Thank you, Angel. That really took away the remaining pain from earlier. I love you with all my heart." We kissed a few more times, then we cuddled on our way to dreamland.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, Sunday, the day before Eva and I started our last semester for our undergrad degrees, we were sitting with Cammy at breakfast. She was unusually quiet, but she wasn't upset. We both figured what was up with her. Oh god, we'd have to deal with this.

"Ok, Cammy. Tell us what's got you smiling like a cat who ate the canary. Spill the beans."

"You two were LOUD last night" she giggled. "Wow. my perverted brother and sister-in-law." She broke out in peals of laughter while Eva and I wished we could fall through the floor. "My brother must be an animal!" She was almost on the floor.

"All right, have your fun" Eva said with a busted expression. We were. caught almost red handed. "I thought you were offended when you heard those sounds."

"That was different. That was my dad and that bitch just behaving like children. I know how much you really love each other. But I never heard you two like that before. I hope some day I meet a man who can make me feel like that." She was still smiling.

I got up, my food half eaten. "Ok, I have to walk away from this conversation before I put you up for adoption." I walked into the living room while both women laughed hard again. Eva and I had nothing to be ashamed of...well, not too much. I was grateful my sister wasn't grossed out by the situation.

Later she went to hang out with some friends and Eva and I watched our dirty movie before having some more great sex together. Well, we watched about half the movie. We never did find out how it ended.

We got back into the rhythm of classes again, working after school, finding time to write our various papers. Eva also grew bigger and bigger. By April she was waddling more than walking and she was peeing every half hour, or so it seemed. She handled her pregnancy very well, no major problems. And our son was kicking like a soccer player.

Cammy kept up her excellent grades and got involved with a new young man, Trevor, who evidently was the object of all her friends desires. And he fell for my sweet, beautiful sister. They started dating in March and by the time school ended in late June (after the baby was born; more on that in a little bit) they were telling each other they loved each other. No real surprise. She was almost 17 by then. Of course I worried about her getting hurt, but you have to take the chance first, to fall in love, or you won't get hurt. Fucked up, I know.

In early May, while Eva and I were finishing our final papers, we took a little time to talk about it. We knew she was sexually active, and that was tough for me to process. But she was so happy, still working with us at the after school program three days a week, her grades were still great. She was an amazing young woman and we were so proud of her. And Eva's parents told us we should be proud of ourselves for doing such a great job with Cammy.

May 16th was a Monday. It was also our graduation day. We dressed in our best clothes and before we went over to the school with our caps and gowns, we took a little while to exchange gifts. I gave Eva a briefcase to carry all her papers for work, which she was going to start the following January. We had it figured out and she was going to work for the firm she interned for. I was going to start teaching in the Fall and start grad school at night twice a week.

Eva gave me a nice watch, more expensive than I would have wanted her to buy. But I love watches and it was too nice to protest over. Then a knock on our bedroom door, "Hey you two! We have to get there or we won't get good seats!" Cammy was referring to her and Eva's parents.

"You ready to graduate, Mrs. Glazer-Grossman?" I asked, kissing her softly.

"I am, so ready. How about you, Mr. Grossman-Glazer?"

"You bet, baby. What about you?" I asked her belly, now basketball sized. "Are you ready to graduate with mommy?" He gave a kick in response. He was due to make his big arrival in a little over two weeks. It could be anytime.

We met with Eva's parents and brothers. We managed to get an extra ticket over the two allotted to each of us by explaining our circumstances to the director of the ceremony. They had extra tickets for such circumstances.

We sat together, holding hands, though we were called up at different times to the stage. I cheered loudly for her and then she cheered just as loudly for me. She actually got a louder applause, being pregnant and graduating sixth in our class. I was twenty second. She had her perfect average while being big and pregnant. We had plenty of friends in the class and they showed their love for us, like we did for them.

Afterwards we took a bunch of pictures with her family and Cammy. I missed my dad, I wished he was there, but I hadn't heard a word from him since that day in January. If he had called, I would have talked to him, but I was afraid to call him, afraid to hear his deterioration. But I had my extended family.

That night we went out for a nice Italian dinner with aunt Annette and her family joining us. Eleven people, almost twelve. He was kicking up a storm inside Eva. It was a nice dinner, quiet and fun, and her parents were hosting a party on Saturday afternoon.

That night we were sitting on the couch after Cammy went to bed. She still had school the next day, especially since she took that day off to go to our graduation. My arm was around her shoulder, her head was on mine, and we were listening to music, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John. It was mellow and rocking, depending on the song, and we were singing along. We kept it low enough to keep from disturbing Cammy. It was a nice, quiet time, intimate.

We were listening to the song Grey Seal (I'll never forget) when Eva jumped a little. We'd been taking Lamaze classes and she was aware of what a contraction should feel like. "Jon? I think that was a contraction."

I tried to keep calm. "All right, are you ok? Do you need anything?"

"No, but we need to time them just in case." I shut off the music and we started watching the second hand on my watch. "Relax, Bear. It's probably false labor. I'm not due for two weeks yet."

"I know. but two weeks means it could be anytime." A few minutes later she moaned in pain as a contraction hit, six minutes from the other one, over a minute long. "OK, we don't have to go yet, but I'm getting some clothes together and making sure your bag is ready. I'll just be two minutes."

Eva checked the time while I was gone and there were no more contractions while I was in the bedroom. But the next one came just over five minutes from the previous one. They were already coming faster. I didn't want to take a chance. I helped her get up and yelled for Cammy to wake up.

She stumbled out of her bedroom, half asleep. "What's the matter? I was out."

"We're going to the hospital. Eva's in labor."

"Maybe" Eva added. "Maybe."

That woke my sister right up. "I'll be ready in three minutes! What do you need me to do to help?"

"Here, help Eva get dressed, just lightly. I'll get the things in the car and get it started, then I'll be right back." I was nervous as hell, but determined to keep my head about me. Cammy got Eva ready, then had her sit on the bed while Cammy got dressed quickly. I got the bag in the car and left it running in our driveway while I came back. Cammy was ready a minute later and we helped Eva to the car while she yelped from a strong contraction. Four minutes, thirty eight seconds.

Thankfully our hospital, Booth Memorial, was less than ten minutes away. I got us there in seven. Cammy helped Eva inside while I parked the car and ran as fast as I could back to the ER. Eva was being brought inside and I gave the admitting person her information including insurance etc. Then I called her parents, who were on their way within minutes. Before I was brought back to the delivery rooms, I sat with Cammy for a minute.

"Well, sis this is it. You're going to be an aunt in a matter of hours, maybe less. Her labor is going very fast. I have to get back there. Her parents will be here soon. Could you call aunt Annette for me?"

"Sure, of course. Jon, I'm so happy for you both." She hugged me with one of her very best hugs. "Tell Eva I love her. See you soon!"

I was brought back, I washed thoroughly, and I was given a scrub cap and gown and brought to her room. Labor was under four minutes. I held her hand while helping with her breathing.

"This looks like it, honey. You're lucky, some women go through hours and hours of this."

Eva gave me a dirty look. "Yeah? I don't feel so lucky...Owwwww!" The nurses called our OB-GYN, but the doctor on duty checked in, a man about 30 or so.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Grossman. I'm doctor Stewart. You're already dilated seven centimeters. You are going to be ready within an hour or so. Dr. Thomas was called but we don't know if he'll be here in time. If not, don't worry, I've handled thousands of births. You're in good hands." We, of course wished our doctor, Dr. Thomas, was there. But he seemed confident and capable. He examined Eva and gave some instructions to the nurse attending us.

"We're good, Angel. You're going to do this just fine. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Bear. I really wish Dr. Thomas was here. I just know her so well."

"I know, honey. She may make it in time."

We kept breathing, the contractions came a little quicker and then Dr. Thomas arrived. "So, Eva, we're going to be a few weeks early. Nothing to worry about, you're thirty eight weeks, which is fine. Dr. Stewart will assist me and between us we've delivered more babies than I care to admit. Let me go get scrubbed and we'll see you in the delivery room." She left while the nurses got us ready.

"Hey, Angel, do you realize this is the second cap and gown we've worn today?" I smiled and, more importantly, Eva smiled back at me. "I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, my Bear. More than anything, except maybe our son."

We were in the delivery room and Drs. Thomas and Stewart were ready for us. Eva was moving along, she was fully dilated. I helped time her breathing for her, and I coached her through her pushes when the doctor told her to. And then, he was born, our beautiful, healthy crying baby, was with us, on Eva's chest and we were crying and laughing at the same time. She was sweaty and tired and gorgeous and never more beautiful in my eyes. I kissed her, kissed the baby's head.

"You did it, Angel! I'm so proud of you! I love you both so much!" Then I noticed she was very pale and the doctors were working furiously. She was bleeding, badly. The nurses took the baby and then pushed me out of the delivery room. I was trying to find out what happened, was she all right, what the hell was wrong but I was just ushere d back towards the waiting room.

Fuck, I was terrified. This started out as a great day, it got even better at night, and then...? I didn't believe in god, but I said a prayer to whomever or whatever might be out there. I was taking no chances.

I wandered to the waiting room with the help of a nurse in a daze. Her parents were there with her brothers and Cammy and they could all tell by the look on my face that something was wrong. I tried to explain as much as I knew, which wasn't much. The baby was born and as far as I knew, he was fine. But I didn't know what was going on with Eva. Her parents and brother all held each other as I did the same with Cammy, who was crying hardest of all.

The baby was born at 4:06 AM. The nurse asked me if I had names for him. We did, but I didn't want to say anything until I knew what was going on with my wife. In the meantime, they brought us all to the 'baby room' where we all met our son, behind glass of course. He was beautiful and so tiny. He was 9lbs. 11oz. but he looked so small to me. And I wanted to know what was going on with Eva. We were all frightened. Finally, Dr. Thomas found us and sat me down. Phyllis sat with me and the others stood around us.

"OK, Jon, first thing, Eva is ok. It was touch and go but she's all right. She's asleep now and honestly, if you see her now, she's going to look terrible. What happened was one of her uterine arteries ruptured during the birth and she lost a lot of blood fast. We got it under control and we're pumping blood into her. If any of you are A+ you can give a direct donation. O+ will work too. She'll be awake in a few hours and we're going to keep her here for at least a few days. She's probably going to be pretty weak for a while and she'll need a lot of rest and help at home. But she'll be fine. It's just going to take some time."