Eva Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A boy. A boy! I would have loved a girl just as much, but my son was in Eva's womb! "Honey, we're going to have a boy!" I kissed her, crying my eyes out.

Eva was crying just as hard. "Sweetheart, are you happy? Really happy?"

"Honey, I couldn't be happier. I'm thrilled actually! We're gonna have a boy! I would have loved a girl too. I just want him to be healthy. But we're going to have a baby boy!" We kept crying tears of joy, kissing and hugging until the technician asked us to get ready to leave so the next woman could enter.

In the car on the way home we stopped for something to eat to celebrate, pastrami sandwiches from our favorite kosher deli. They gave Eva a little heartburn but she had serious cravings along with sour pickles. She lived with the couple of hours of heartburn.

We smiled like two idiots for hours afterwards. We told Cammy that night and she was beyond delighted. Then Phyllis and Harold and Eva's brothers, who were home for the weekend. My aunt and uncle. Various friends. Within a few days everyone special to us knew. Except my dad. We had no idea where he was, and it was a painful needle in my side. He should know he was going to have a grandson. Maybe it would have helped him straighten out.

That night we were having sex. Not making love; we were too turned on to keep things mellow. We were actually playing a little game. I was on my back rubbing lotion all over her belly, which had that linea nigra from her belly button to her pubic hair. Her skin was a little browner as well, all perfectly normal. And with the lotion it looked incredibly sexy.

She was moving back and forth over my cock, but not putting it inside her. Instead the contours of my dick were rubbing all over her swollen lips and the creases and gash of her wonderfully wet and hot pussy. She controlled the tempo, the rhythm, everything for her pleasure and mine. We were both making all sorts of erotic noises as my glans felt every groove of Eva's exterior and she felt the ridges of the crown of my member stimulating her most sensitive places, especially her throbbing clit.

"MMM Bear...you are the sexiest man there is. I love how you're touching me. It's giving me all sorts of extra thrills."

I kept gently massaging the high quality moisturizing lotion all over her belly and her thighs, not only to heighten her sexual pleasure but to limit her stretch marks which were starting to form. I was massaging her every night, whether we had sex or not. I enjoyed sharing it with her; it made me feel more like it was 'our' pregnancy.

"Angel, you're more beautiful than ever. You're glowing from head to toe. And you're the most incredible piece of ass imaginable" I teased her.

She smiled down at me while she ran her fingers through my chest hair and all over my muscles, which were tighter than before. "You think so? Maybe that's why you married me, because I'm a great lay." She was giggling through the intense moans.

"No doubt. You're not really that smart, you're average looking, and you just have a mean streak in you." It was fun teasing each other, even during great sex.

"It's a good thing I love you so much, my loving Bear. Or I might have to beat you with my little fists."

"I'm terrified. But it wouldn't be a fair fight. I can't hit a woman, especially a pregnant woman." And back and forth. It wasn't romantic but it was fun. We were teasing and being loving at the same time. And mashing my cock between our bodies as we were was doing great things to me, body and mind.

Evidently it was having the same effect on Eva. She moved faster, her body got very tense as she rubbed her clit over the shaft and crown of my cock. Her ass was moving very fast and her throat was emitting almost other worldly sounds as she came hard, making my lower body all sticky from her discharge. "Fuck, my hot Bear! That was amazing! I'm shaking all over!"

I was still caressing her tummy which was slick and shining, even in the low light of the room. "I can't begin to tell you how gorgeous you are when you cum, Angel. I mean you're stunningly beautiful. Like never before." My cock was throbbing, still trapped against my own tummy with her thick lower lips surrounding my cock. The pressure was incredible. I was on fire but not there yet.

Eva took care of that. "I need to feel your hot cum, Jon. Right on my swollen belly." She smiled, a dirty smile I loved when it was on her face. Eva lifted and shifted back a little, easing the pressure from my cock before she gripped it in her hot little hand. My dick was slick from her honey and once she had me against her palm, she moved forward a little again so the underside of my cock was right against her belly which itself was all slippery from the moisturizing lotion. Then Eva started to rise and fall, smothering my cock against her belly. I was in a whole new level of heaven.

"OHMYGOD! Angel, that's unbelievable! What are you doing to me?!"

"Who, me? I don't know what you're talking about" she smirked, knowing damn well she was driving me insane. My Devil! "Does that feel good, husband?"

"Fuck yeah...Devil wife!" She moved faster, putting the pressure along my shaft, glans and base, all at once, and before I knew it I was spraying her tummy with thick globs of my hot, steamy cream. "OHFUCK! I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGG" i moaned, grasping for the headboard as my body twisted around. The erotic situation and the way my love knew how to manipulate my body and mind had me enjoying one of the most incredible orgasms of my life.

When I finally came back to my senses, I could see my wife still straddling me with that big knowing grin, definitely the cat who ate a whole cage full of canaries. "Did that feel good, Bear? Did I satisfy you?" So playful!

"Oh my god, are you kidding me? You amazed me, like you always have done. Please come here. Or stretch out and get comfortable and I'll come to you."

"Thanks, sweetheart. I do need to stretch out my legs." She rolled to the side with my help and let out a huge sigh of relief as her legs went out straight.

"Here, let me help you." I took more lotion and rubbed it into her thighs, all around, then down to her knees and then her calves and shins, and even to her feet.

"Jon, that's lovely. You're taking such good care of me. I'm incredibly lucky. And I'm so in love with you. You're going to be such a great father if you take care of our son half as well as you do me and Cammy."

"I'm so in love with you, Angel. How could I do any less than I'm doing? How could I do less for Cammy? And our son..." I was crying softly, between the emotions of the moment and the thought of our son, growing larger day by day. "I'm madly in love with all of you."

"And I feel the same. Spoon me, Bear? My legs feel much better now." I got behind her and held her snugly in my arms. I kissed Eva's cheek and shoulder. And her neck, which she just adored. She was purring for me. "Could you sing to me, Bear? It always relaxes me when you do. It helps me sleep better."

"Why don't you get ready for bed first? Use the bathroom, I'll make sure we're locked up for the night. And I have to think about what to sing for you."

"Whatever you want, Bear. It doesn't even have to be romantic. Maybe something a little fun." She winked at me as she went to the bathroom and I went to make sure the doors were locked and lights off.

I locked the front door, got us a large glass of water to share, shut off all the lights, then went to knock on Cammy's door to say goodnight. I heard her talking on the phone, even though it was almost 11. So I knocked and said "Almost 11! Time to get off the phone, Cammy!"

"In a minute, Jon!"

"Make sure of it! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!" She sounded put upon. I really was her parent as much as her brother. And I loved almost every moment of it.

I got back to our bedroom and I used the bathroom while Eva settled into bed. I joined her a few minutes later and, after she nestled her head onto my chest and I had my arm around her, I started singing Such a Night, by Dr. John. We had heard him sing that in the concert movie The Last Waltz that spring we met at a midnight movie and we both loved that song and we started buying his albums. As well as more by The Band. We were already Bob Dylan, Neil Young and Joni Mitchell fans. y that winter we had over 400 albums stored in plastic milk crates and Cammy even liked some of it while having her own tastes as well, and her own collection of almost 100 albums. There was a lot more music than television played in our home.

After singing that sexy and suggestive song, we drifted off into a pleasant, fulfilled sleep. We were going to have a boy. I don't know how I got to sleep that night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As I said, we spread the word we were going to have a son to friends and relatives. That included some of my parents friends who were still important people to me. Not all could be invited to our wedding but they understood it had been a small and quickly set up wedding, and they understood why. Most still sent nice gifts. My parents had nice friends.

Sandy and Marvin had been at the wedding, though not Adrienne, but over the following years I kind of lost touch with them. Not speaking to Adrienne had something to do with that, I guess. But for this, I called them.

After some basic pleasantries I asked about Ade. Sandy said she was doing much better, was going into her third year at Iona, a Catholic college in Westchester, but you didn't have to be Catholic to go there. She was even living on campus but could come home whenever she wanted. She was going for a degree in Sociology. I was thrilled she was doing so much better and gladly wrote down her phone number, though I had to think about calling her. Then I told Sandy that Eva and I were going to be parents of a boy in June and she gushed over the news and asked that she be included when the baby shower was planned.

Then she said something funny. Not ha-ha funny, but odd funny. "Jon, how's it been working out being Camilla's guardians? Is she doing well?" I hadn't spoken to them since my father had his crisis and disappeared on us. The only way she could have known...

"Sandy, have you heard from my father recently? Please tell me."

There was an uncomfortable silence for a few seconds. "Jon...when did you last see your father or speak to him?"

"Last summer, after Eva and I became Camilla's guardians, when we closed on dad's house. My old house. He hasn't been in touch with us since and we don't know where he is. Do you?" I had an urgent sound in my voice.

"We haven't heard from him in a couple of months. He was here for Thanksgiving but we haven't heard from him since. Your father isn't a well man, Jon, I'm sorry to say. The last we heard, he was living in a small apartment in Corona (a neighborhood in Queens, and back then, not a good neighborhood). He's drinking a lot, but we told him he couldn't drink if he came to our home. He looked terrible."

"Sandy, do you have a phone number for him? An address? We're all worried about him. And he's going to be a grandfather. I'd like for him to know that."

"We tried calling for New Years, but his phone was disconnected. I have the number here, and his address..." She gave me both and I promised to let her know if I found out anything.

I wondered how to handle this. I had to see if he was there; that was a given. But should I tell Eva or Cammy? Should I just go by myself? It was three days before classes were to start and I had the time. I figured I should talk to Harold and uncle Phil. So I called them and invited them to meet me for a beer at a local pub without telling Eva what it was about. I'd tell her when I got home, but I needed some advice first.

We sat at a table, each with a bottle of beer, and I told them what I knew. "Corona? What streets?" Phil asked. I told them, 102nd street and Christie Ave. Not actually a bad area, but mostly private homes with apartments, like Eva and my first apartment. But nearby were some very questionable streets. "Could be worse...could be better, though. Is he still drinking?"

"He was at Thanksgiving, though he didn't drink at Sandy and Marvin's. And he had to have his car then. I just don't know why he hasn't tried to get in touch with us." I was distressed.

Harold said "Jon, you want us to come with you? Right now? We can be there in fifteen minutes." Uncle Phil nodded his head.

I thanked them both and we took my uncle's car and found the right address. There were three doorbells on the doorframe; we didn't have a clue which could be his. We rang the bottom bell and a teenage Hispanic male came to the door. I asked about Abe and the teen told us the top bell. I rang the top bell before we went up to the top apartment. No answer, so I knocked on the door, hard. Finally we heard shuffling and then my dad opened the door.

It was even more shocking than I expected. He was 50 then but he looked about 70. His remaining hair was all white and his face was lined and there were broken blood vessels on his cheeks and his nose. He looked like a long term alcoholic though his problems only dated back about three years, on and off. "Jon. Phil, Harold. What a surprise. Come on in. His voice was almost dead inside.

He wore a brown, ratty robe and slippers, his skin was white as a sheet, his face was covered in stubble. I barely recognized him. And the apartment was in a shambles. Fast food wrappers and empty booze bottles were all over the place. The carpet was filthy and smelled bad and the small kitchen had dishes piled up, overflowing from the sink. Seeing him like this was beyond depressing.

"Sit, anywhere" he said, waving his hand around. I sat on a relatively clear space on an old loveseat with barely any cushioning. A small tv had on a basketball game. "I'm sorry I didn't clean up. I...oh, hell, I don't clean. As long as I pay the rent, the landlord leaves me alone." His attempt at a smile was pathetic. "So, how are you, Jon? How's Camilla? Eva?"

"We're all fine, dad. Really well. Eva and I are graduating in May, We'll both be working and I'll be going to grad school at night while I teach during the day. Eva...she'll work during the day...and take care of the baby at night. You're going to be a grandfather. We're having a son in June."

"Hey, congratulations! You're going to be a father. Give me a hug!" I couldn't say no, but I made it a quick one. He smelled awful. "How's Eva feeling?"

"She's doing well, she had some morning sickness but it's over now."

"And your sister? Is she doing well, behaving for you?"

"She's great, in the top ten in her class, thinking about colleges...she misses her father, though. Dad, what the hell are you doing here? Are you just drinking yourself to death? Is that your plan?"

"Jon...I don't want to discuss it. If you came here to lecture me, I'd prefer you leave. How did you find me, anyway?"

"Sandy gave me your information. Why isn't your phone hooked up?"

"I don't need it. It saves money."

"And the money you got from the sale of the house? How much is left?"

"Enough. I'm getting by. Did you get the safe deposit key?"

"Yeah, I forgot that when I last saw you. It was a shock when we opened that box. Why did you take Cammy's money instead of using what was there? What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I wanted to get caught, I guess. I was looking out for your sister. I knew you'd step up and take care of her if I did something like that. Even when I threatened you...well, you know. She's much better off with you than she would have been with me. Jon, please, don't tell her you found me like this. I don't want her to see me here, like this." He was near tears.

"Then get yourself cleaned up, dad." I took his hands in mine. "Get sober. Be a father again. You can leave Cammy with me; we want to keep taking care of her. But you can still be a father to her, and to me. And you can be a grandfather. Mom would want that."

"Your mom..." he thought out loud. "Yeah, she'd be real happy to see me like this. I'm sorry, Jon. I just can't. Just can't." He leaned back and shut it down. He'd given up. He didn't want help and he didn't want to help himself.

I got up to go. He asked Phil and Harold about their families, kind of cursory. They mumbled their reply's, embarrassed for him. One last thing. "Dad, do you need anything? Money? I can get you money if you need."

"Why, Jon? I'll only drink it away." He said it with a sadness I couldn't bear. I had to get out of there; I didn't even say goodbye. I ran down the steps, my eyes so full of tears I almost tripped and fell on my face. Harold and Phil were just a few moments behind me and they both hugged me outside the car, what felt like a long time, until I calmed down.

"Can we go home, please?" I begged. "I've got to get away from here." Uncle Phil drove us back and I sat next to him in front, staring out the window, lost in my thoughts. I couldn't understand what happened to my father. He was a great father when Cammy and I were growing up. Warm and loving, strict when he had to be but he never hit us. He and mom loved to flirt and dance and laugh. What happened to that man?

I understood what he meant about stealing Cammy's money and how he threatened me. He wanted to get caught by me. He knew how I'd react, insisting on taking care of my sister instead of leaving her with someone who was unfit for the responsibility. In his own twisted way, he was protecting her. Fuck, he still had it in him to be a good man.

"Jon, are you going to tell Eva and Cammy about this?" Harold asked from the back seat. "It's your decision, but I don't want Eva to be upset while she's pregnant. Cammy also should be protected. That's what I think."

Uncle Phil said "I also think you shouldn't tell your sister, not now. But I don't think you'll be able to hide it from Eva. She's going to see it on you. Hear it in your voice. Wives know."

Harold realized Phil was almost certainly right. "Yeah, she's too sharp to hide this from her. If you tell her, just do it easy. Fuck, how did Abe get this way?"

"I've been asking myself the same question on and off for years now" I said with an infinite sadness. "I have to tell Eva, guys. And I'll try to keep it from Cammy, but she's just as sharp as Eva is. She may see it on me as well. But I'll try to keep it from her. Hopefully. Damn him." My own emotions were all over the place.

They let me off at my home, and I reflected, before I went inside, how I'd gone from the highest high of my life to a low almost as low as when my mother died. In a matter of days. Thank goodness I was going home to people who loved me so much.

I got inside and put on my best mask, so to speak. "Hey ladies, did you miss me?" Eva said of course as she gave me a hug and kiss while Cammy said "Eh", busting my balls and giggling.

Eva asked what I was talking about with Phil and Harold and I told her we discussed what we needed to do in what would be the baby's room, painting and other things. We would even try to get her brothers to help out. It was plausible enough and we would have to talk about those things, and soon. She could tell I was hiding something and I hugged her and whispered we'd talk it over after Cammy went to bed.

Later that night, when we were in bed and after I rubbed the lotion into her belly, Eva let me be for a while before she finally said "All right, sweetheart, I need you to talk to me. What did you talk about with my father and Phil? I know it wasn't painting the room. You're way too morose for it to have been something so innocuous."

"I can't hide anything from you. I'd better never have an affair." I tried a smile that kind of failed.

"Probably not. I'd catch you in a heartbeat." She cuddled close to me. "Come on, Bear. You know you can talk to me. I love you more than anything in the world."