Eva Pt. 16

Story Info
2001, A very tough year.
23k words
4.8
4.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,295 Followers

Time does seem to pass by faster as we get older. Eva and I continued on as co-principals of Wayne Upper Day School. There was a small party to celebrate our tenth year in June of 2001, which finished out our first ten year contract (the extension from the initial five year contract). We were signed up for another ten. We hoped to stay at least another ten after that. We loved our jobs and we loved the young men and women we worked with, the office staff and teachers and everyone else. Some staff retired over the years and new staff were hired. Mrs. Addams retired that June after thirty three years of service, and we threw her a big retirement party. The school wouldn't feel the same without her. And Mrs. Cole was due to retire after the current year. We'd do another party for her as well.

In March we got an invitation in the mail for a 'delayed' 20th high school reunion. Delayed by about two years. Eva and I wanted to go, badly, and see old faces from our past. It was being held at a hotel in Manhasset, at $150 a person! That wasn't a problem. The problem was the timing. It was scheduled for the weekend after school started, Saturday night, September 8, 2001. That first week of school is exhausting; experience told us that.

Our kids. Rachel was taking music lessons three times a week and practicing three more times. We never had to push her; if anything, she wished she had more time to play, especially the piano. The guitar she usually saved for when we played and sang together at night, before she went to bed. Most of our family tv time was spent on the news, news shows, Jeopardy! and sometimes a movie. Music was much more prominent in our home.

Connor had a great Plebe year, ranking fourth in his class, with only four thousand 'fries'. As he told us over Christmas break, "If they want to find reasons to ding you, they'll find them. A piece of lint on your coat. Your 'cover' (the cap they wore) not sitting just right on the head. I was lucky. Four thousand is nothing." Straight A's in his classes and he was running middle distance in track and he joined an acapella group. And he loved the military life. He fit right in, loved the discipline and the regimentation. And he loved the brotherhood (including the women who were, year by year, becoming more a part of Academy life). He came home for a month in July before returning for some extra sailing lessons in August. We didn't get to see him nearly enough, but he loved his life, and that was good enough for us.

Cammy continued to see Kyle exclusively from the Fall of 2000 through the winter and into the Spring of 2001. One night in April they joined us for dinner at an Italian place in South Philly and when we saw them, they were both glowing. As they sat down, my sister held her left hand in such a way that we couldn't miss the 1.5 carat diamond solitaire on her finger. Eva and I got up quickly and we congratulated them both. I shook Kyle's hand like I would my future brother, and when I hugged my sister, I could feel the rush of love flowing from her heart. "Cammy, I'm so happy for you! I see the way Kyle looks at you and I just know he's the one for you, for the rest of your life."

"Thank you, Jon. You know what I love most about him? He reminds me of you. Smart and caring. Like you are for Eva, like you were for me when I needed you. He treats me like I'm the center of his world. Just like you did." She hugged me and I was the one crying for her. They already knew they wanted to get married on New Year's Eve in a medium sized party.

That night at home, when we got ready for bed, Eva sat at her vanity, rubbing moisturizer on her arms. I was doing her back. It was a lot of fun. "I was taken by surprise tonight" my wife said as we were playful together. Sometimes this ritual led to sex, sometimes not. It was more fun when we didn't know in advance. "I'm happy for them. Kyle is so good to her."

"He is. She told me he reminds her of me, again. Personally, I don't see it. He's a super hunk and I'm fighting my middle aged spread." I smiled at her through our reflections in the mirror.

"Don't say things like that, Bear. You're a handsome man. I'm as attracted to you now as I've ever been. Look at you. No spread. No beer belly." She tapped my gut. "Nice and solid there."

"I don't drink beer anymore."

"OK, no scotch belly. You've got those strong legs from playing tennis. I think you're an incredibly sexy man. My version of the Marlboro Man. Right down to the mustache." She was smiling at me that time. She reached behind her and trailed her finger down my Pleasure Trail, making my tummy quiver. It was going to be a yes to sex night.

I reached around and caressed her breast through her nude satin short nightie. Eva closed her eyes and moaned as I lightly flicked my finger on her nipple. "See? You are a very sexy man. Twenty one years and we still get steamy for each other." She reached reached further down and found my erection, standing at attention in my boxer briefs. "You're wonderfully hard, Bear. Just the way I love you to be."

I bent over and kissed her right where her shoulder and neck met and Eva giggled in her lusty way. That sound always sent a thrill through my body. "I may be wonderfully hard, but you're magnificently soft" I whispered in her ear. Her breathing got deeper as I licked her ear and then blew my warm breath in it. "I want my soft little Angel tonight. I want you as naughty as you feel like being. I'm up for anything you want to do." Eva turned her head and our lips locked in a great kiss as I rubbed her tits harder. She turned on her bench so she was facing me without breaking our kiss.

"I'm yours, Bear. You feel like doing something very naughty tonight? Something we haven't done in a while?"

"Anything you want, my lusty Angel. I'm ready to take you however you like."

Eva lifted her head and whispered in my ear, very soft and sexy.

"Anal. It's been a very long time since I felt your lovely cock in my ass."

"Are you sure, Eva? That's what you want tonight?"

"I'm very sure. With a little something extra." Her lips gave me a few small kisses before she got up. Before we got in bed, Eva went to a box she kept in our closet, where we hoped Rachel would never snoop around, buried under other shoe boxes. She got the large bottle of lube and the vibrator we bought the year before, the one with the little bunny ears. She stood and turned to me, holding one item in each hand like it was an everyday thing to do. "Wanna play with me, Naughty Bear?"

"You don't have to ask me twice, Dirty Devil." I moved quickly to her, picked her up in my arms and I tossed her on the bed, both of us laughing.

"You love tossing me around like a sack of flour, don't you. I should punish you. Maybe next time I'll be the one fucking YOUR ass." Eva moaned while I kissed her all over her neck and chest. She had her hands all over my back and neck, and she was grabbing my ass. Vigorously.

"You don't have the equipment, lady" I said as I softly bit her earlobe.

"I can buy the equipment, buddy. I can buy a bigger dick than you've got!"

For some reason, this line of conversation was getting me even hotter than I already was. I shimmied out of by underwear and pulled Eva's nightie up to her shoulders while she got out of the loose satin boy shorts she wore. I was molesting her body as she kissed my nipples and stroked my pulsing cock.

"Come on, big boy. Come and fuck my pussy first. But don't you cum. You know what else I want tonight." Eva got on her knees and put her luscious ass in the air. Her pussy was smiling at me from between her thighs and I growled with raging desire. I got behind her and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her lips, then along the crack of her ass, then on her lips again. "You fucking tease. You'd better fuck me already before I go prowling the streets looking for some strange cock!"

I smacked her ass with my dick and a small drip of my precum sprinkled on her right cheek. I rubbed my cock over her ass, all around. "I'll tease you as long as I want" I grunted in her ear. "You're going to beg to be fucked before I put it inside you." We were in a mood that night, a very dirty mood.

"Come on, please? Please fuck my hot little pussy" Eva whimpered. "Just give it to me!" I couldn't hold out any longer. I leaned over her body and held myself up with one arm as I used my free hand to put the head of my cock to her moist and swollen lips. I spread my legs wider for leverage and pushed inside her tight and steamy pussy.

"Oh my god" I moaned, tingling all over from the incredible feeling of her pussy clamping down on my cock. Eva was moving her hips in a circular motion as I went deeper inside her and her fingers were grasping at the sheets. She was doing her best to keep from crying out. Rachel's room was all the way down the hall from us, but we sure as hell didn't want to take the chance.

"You're filling me up, Naughty Bear! I can feel every vein in my cunt!" She turned on the vibrator and touched it to her clit, right above where my cock was surrounded by her lips, and I had to do everything I could to keep from fucking her until I came. I managed to keep it easy, though I really wanted to pound away.

"Such a Dirty Devil" I said in her ear before kissing her neck. Eva came with a deep shudder as her fingers twisted in the sheets, pulling hard. "So sexy and so kinky."

"Look who's talking. I'm still shaking." I could feel it, from the tip of my dick and all through my body.

"Are you sure you still want me to fuck your cute little ass? I won't mind if you're not up to that." I kissed her cheek, still buried inside her.

"I'm sure, baby. I don't offer what I'm not prepared to give." Eva turned her head and kissed me back. "Just get me ready. You know how."

I sure did. I pulled back and out, my cock bobbing around, dripping with Eva's honey. I leaned over and started licking up and down the crack of her ass and she let out a low howl of intense pleasure. Up and down, then circling around the ring of her anus with the tip of my tongue. She tasted clean with a hint of her pussy and a little earthy. It was a flavor of hers I'd come to enjoy since the first time I rimmed her long ago.

"Jon, that's lovely. So fucking nice" she moaned, wiggling her ass in my face. I then took a finger and slowly worked it past her sphincter. She kept making those very sexy sounds as my finger finally went all the way to the knuckle, then I twisted it around, right and left.

"You're so wonderfully tight, Dirty Devil. Maybe a little too tight. Hand me the lube, please."

"You're so polite, Bear. Even when you're about to do such naughty things to me."

"I think you're even naughtier than I am. My Dirty Devil." I gave her a little spank and she chuckled lustily. Eva reached back and handed me the large tube. I squirted a dollop of the thick, slippery gel onto her anus and I pushed my finger back in, then added another. Eva was shaking and making almost other worldly sounds.

"I think we're equally naughty. God, I feel so full! Whenever you're ready! Fuck me, Bear. I want you."

"If you insist" I whispered in her ear. We moved around a little, and I put the head to Eva's anus and squeezed it past the tight and slick entrance to her ass. "Fuck, so damn tight" I grunted as I popped past the resistance. I held very still.

"Yes it is" my sexy, sensuall love grunted. "Keep going, nice and slow."

In a little further, then back a little, then further in, gradually getting all the way inside until my hips were snug against her soft, round cheeks. I held on tight at her hips as I moved in and out, a nice slow pace to start, feeling her body grasp at me. After a few minutes I started going faster so my hips were slapping her ass and we both were making more noise than we probably should have. It just felt too good. That's why god put locks on doors.

We were into a quick, steady rhythm and I was starting to feel the pressure build inside me. Eva cried out "Oh, oh, oh, FUCK!" Then I felt it before I heard it, the buzzing of that thick prick vibrator entering her pussy. I could feel the entire length along my dick through the thin membranes separating her pussy from her ass. I don't know who enjoyed it more, but we were fucking like a machine, bucking into each other, muttering all sorts of obscene words, my cock throbbing and twitching as the little ears hit her clit.

"I'm cummingggg!" Eva cried, her head all the way down on the mattress as she shoved the toy as deep as she could. I couldn't take it anymore and i unloaded my cum deep in her bowels, what felt like a massive gusher of my seed.

"No more" Eva moaned weakly as she pulled the vibe from her pussy and shut it off. We laid there like that, unable to move, unable even to speak or kiss. Our bodies were drained of all our essence, but not our love. Never our love. I finally found the will to kiss her neck and cheek as my cock shriveled and plopped out, leaving a thin trail of a white stream trickling out and down along the inside of her thigh.

I was next to her and I caressed her leg and her ass, then up her back to her shoulder. She made involuntary movements along the path of my hand. "I love you, my amazing Angel. My amazing wife. My amazing everything."

"I love you too" she responded faintly. "You're a beast. And I love it." I went and got a warm towel with a little soap on it and I wiped Eva first as she came around, from her vagina to her ass (never the other direction) and when she was clean I wiped my own well abused areas. We probably could have used a better cleaning, but we were too damn tired. It would have to wait for the morning. The only thing we did before going to sleep was we hid the vibrator and lube in the bathroom in case Rachel got up early and got into our room somehow. It wasn't unheard of.

I got a couple of clean t-shirts for Eva and myself, some clean underwear, and we both tiredly got sort of dressed before cuddling under the blanket. We were very tired, but we talked for about ten minutes, most of that time taken by telling each other how much we loved each other and how good we made each other feel.

I spooned Eva from behind and I said, softly, "How would you feel if we offered our house and yard for Cammy and Kyle's wedding? She said it's only forty or fifty people,"

"Jon, that's sweet and I love it. But New Year's Eve is probably going to be too cold for an outdoor party. I'll gladly host her shower here. But without being able to use the yard, I don't know how that would work."

"We could get heated tents. A few wait staff, a couple of bartenders, chafing dishes....I think it could be different and elegant."

"Bear, could we talk in the morning? I'm wiped out and a little sore. But I'm not complaining." Eva pushed back against me, getting as close as she could. I loved feeling her warm body snug up against me. "I had such a great time with my very sexy man. An absolute animal in the sack." She laughed, a tired laugh, as she wiggled her soft cute butt in my lap.

"Yeah, and I'm married to an total sex monster. I think we're getting wilder now than we've been the last ten years. Imagine what we'll be like when Rachel leaves the house for school in about eight years. We won't even need clothes most days." I kissed her on her neck and got another giggle and wiggle for my troubles.

"I'd love to find out when the time comes. But not a minute earlier. I love you, my sweet Bear. My Honey Bear."

"I love you too, my Beautiful Angel. Good night, my darling." No answer. She was sound asleep, breathing deep and peacefully.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After talking it over and doing a little research, Eva and I agreed to offer, as our wedding gift, the use of our house and backyard for the wedding. We found a caterer who, for a price of course, provided heated tents, full staff, full bar etc. Everything you could want. We told her and Kyle that if they wanted, it would be our pleasure to provide the wedding. They both were shocked, not expecting anything like that, and after talking it over, gladly accepted. It was set, New Year's Eve, 2001, approximately fifty people at our home for their wedding. Eva and Cammy would be VERY busy getting it all together.

After school ended for the summer, Rachel was set to return to Tanglewood, but for the August session instead of July. There were two reasons; one, the August session was more advanced than the July session and two, Connor was only going to be home in July. We took a family trip to Japan and South Korea over two weeks. It was a fantastic trip, just like we used to take together. Exhausting, but a great time. We discovered Rachel, along with her ear for music, also had an ear for languages. She picked up some of each language while we were there. She was a savant, no other word for it.

That left August for Eva and I to be by ourselves and we took advantage. Almost the entire month was spent at the beach house, with our friends and family visits, enjoying parties and cookouts, restaurants and wine. And of course our sex lives were as fun as ever.

There was just one downside. One weekend Larry and Patty came to stay and while our wives went to do some shopping on an overcast afternoon, Larry and I sat on the porch in back, sipping a couple of beers while listening to the Yankees. After talking about life in general, how his daughter Lisa was doing (she went to Vassar during the school year and was working in a stock brokerage for the summer) and a few mundane things like sports, I could tell Larry wanted to talk about something, but he didn't know how to bring it up. I sat forward and said "Larry, whatever's on your mind, just say it. We've been friends a long time so you can talk about anything to me."

He took a long swig of his beer and paused for a minute. "Jon, do you mind if I ask you something personal?"

"You can ask me anything. I'll answer if I can."

"How are things between you and Eva? You know. In the bedroom?"

I had no idea where this was going, if he knew something I didn't or if he was curious for another reason. "Well, without going into detail, I'd say things are great. Always have been. Why? Is there something you're trying to tell me?"

"No, nothing like that. It's just....well, things with me and Patty are not so good. In fact, they stink. The last six months. We barely touch each other." He was clearly frustrated and a little ashamed.

"Larry, last summer when you guys were here, I remember one night....it was like we were having a contest. The walls are kind of thin here."

"Yeah, everything was fine. But lately she's like she lost all interest. I try to talk to her about it, but she just shuts me out. She says she feels fine, she's not sick. But there's no sex, no intimacy. Nothing. It's like we've become strangers except when we talk about business or Lisa and Danny (their 22 year old son). I don't know what's going on. But I'm getting fed up. So much so I'm thinking of having an affair."

Fuck. First Karen cheating on Mike. Now was Larry about to do the same to Patty? Knowing about Karen poisoned mine and Eva's friendship with them. "Larry, as your friend, as you closest friend, I'd advise you not to do that. Try to get her to go to a doctor, marriage counseling, even a sex therapist. If they don't work, you maybe should get separated. But don't cheat. Please. And if you do, don't tell me about it. I love Patty very dearly and I don't want to look at her like some poor pathetic female version of a cuckold."

"I pretty much expected you to say that. Well, not the cuckold part. The part about not cheating. You never cheated on Eva, did you?" He leaned back and pulled a fresh beer from the cooler on the deck between us.

"That I'll answer, Larry. No. Never. I've never even thought about it. Well, our first New Years Eve together we went to this ridiculously fancy and expensive party at a ritzy hotel. We were eighteen, doing something crazy and fun. At our table was this stunning couple in their 20s and the wife, Maria or Marie, was this incredible blond bombshell. We danced one dance together and I thought about what it would be like to fuck her. A passing fancy. I never actually let it get to the point where I imagined being in bed with her. And I've never thought about being in the sack with another woman since then. I told Eva about it and we laughed about it. She has her own celebrity fantasy, as do I and we have 'permission' if that opportunity comes up. Like it would ever." I smiled sardonically as I shook my head.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,295 Followers