Eva Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And our wives and families. Two lucky men." We both drank and laughed together. I made a new, good friend in an unusual place.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Abi went home three days later, but not before I got his phone number. We both wanted to keep in touch with each other, and we did, right up through the time twelve years later when Abi died of a heart attack. Eva and I would visit their row house in North Philly and we had them to our house or our beach house during the summer. Rachel became friends with their granddaughter Kim, who was about her age. And Kim and one of their grandsons, Kamal, ended up attending Wayne Upper Day as scholarship students, and they both did very well there. Abi and Dora were among the best friends we ever made.

During my time in the hospital, I got a lot of flowers and I got a lot of visitors. The flowers became too much, and I asked the nurses to share them around the various rooms, while I kept the cards to keep track. Larry and Patty came together, even though they were living separately by then. Other friends came, as did Eva's parents and her brothers came down to see me over the weekend. Then there were members of our school family. A couple of the Trustees stopped by a few times, telling me to take my time recovering. Some of the parents formed a committee and sent a few of the leaders to see me and thank me. I wouldn't have known for what they were thanking me if it hadn't been for that talk I had with Abi.

The best visit I had (aside from my immediate family) was that first Sunday afternoon, the day before school reopened, while Eva and Rachel were with me. I was in a lot of pain that day from the wound plus from learning how to walk around with about thirty pounds of a cast on my upper body. It's not easy, I can promise you. So while I was lying there, feeling miserable and trying to enjoy my wife and daughter, a group of six of our students came. The head nurse gave them permission even though normally only three or four visitors were allowed at a time. I was being cut a lot of slack by the doctors and nurses.

Eva and Rachel were just as surprised as I was to see them. Among the group was Steve Brent, the young man we looked after on September 11tth until his mother finally showed up. The boys all shook my hand and the girls all kissed my cheek and they all asked how I was feeling. I was really blown away by this visit and it must have shown because I was almost speechless. Eva tried to get up and take Rachel out but the kids asked her to stay. We were Mr. and Mrs. G, after all, and we were both their family, as was Rachel. It was all very informal, just a friendly visit. They told me they wanted me to come back soon, but not to rush things. They told Eva if she needed anything, shopping done or someone to watch Rachel, they had a whole bunch of volunteers willing to help in any way possible. I hate to admit it, but I cried in front of them, and Eva and Rachel joined me.

"That's so kind of you all" I said through the tears. "But we can't do that. Watching Rachel- for pay- is one thing. But we can't ask you to do errands for us, not even for money. It's questionable ethically speaking. It could lead to accusations of favoritism. But your offer alone is just wonderful. We love you all, every single student. Make sure you tell everyone we said that."

"The best way you can help us is to keep working hard, keeping up your grades" Eva added. "We know this is a very hard year now, and we'll help anyone who needs it. That's all we want from you. We'll be fine with everything else."

Some of the kids were crying softly. We talked a little more, both for their morale as well as mine. After about 45 minutes they left and Eva and I just looked at each other with stunned pride. Rachel and Eva both sat on the bed on my right, and I put my arm around them both as best as I could. "How about those kids?" I said to my wife.

"I wouldn't want to work anywhere else, Bear. They make me proud every day. The only thing is now I want them all to get all 'A's for the year. I'm glad we don't have to give their grades."

"You know what, Angel? Life is sweet." I kissed her with all my love, then had Rachel scoot up so I could kiss her too. That's how we were in the bed when Cammy and Kyle came for the evening visit. Eva got up and into a chair, but I kept Rachel in the bed with me.

After we talked for a while, Cammy, holding Kyle's hand, said "We've been talking, and we're going to wait six months to get married, in June next year. And we'll find a restaurant or hall. It's not fair to ask you to host this, and especially while you're still recovering, Jon. It's too much and too soon."

Eva and I had already talked about it. "Cammy, Kyle, we love you very much. And you're still getting married at our house and still on New Year's Eve. I'll be out of this thing by then, and even if I'm not, I'll be in a wheelchair and find a special tux to wear. But this is our gift to you and we're not changing it. So unless you call off your wedding, it's a done deal. Eva even sent the caterer a check a couple of days ago. If you two want to get married, we're still going ahead with it."

Kyle, normally a very quiet man, spoke for them. "Eva, Jon, you don't have to do this. But if you insist...."

"We insist" Eva said with a smile.

"Well, then we're thrilled to be married in your home. Speaking for myself, you've made me feel just like your family. Camilla always is as happy as she ever gets when we get together with you. She told me her history with you so I had an idea how special you are, but I've learned why she thinks you're both amazing. And you too, Rach" he added, and my daughter giggled in her charming way. She had a little crush on Kyle, the type an eight year old girl gets. Kyle never condescended to her and she appreciated it.

Cammy hugged Eva and Rachel, and gave me a kiss on my cheek and a very loving smile. We talked a little more, then the four of them got up to go to dinner. I wished I could go with them; the hospital food was dreadful. Eva would bring me something for lunch but starting the next day, that wouldn't be possible, as she was going back to work. Speaking of which, she asked Cammy and Kyle to wait for her out in the hall with Rachel for a few minutes; she had something to talk about with me.

When we were alone, she sat again on the bed, on my right side so we could hold hands. "Bear, I'm worried about going back to work tomorrow."

"Are you scared? Because Corey is gone, Angel. Not that I feel any joy from that."

"No, it's nothing like that. I have to talk to everyone first thing in the morning. Before Homeroom, everyone will be in the auditorium and I have to talk to every single student and staff member, teachers, office, groundskeepers....everyone. And I just can't imagine what I'm going to say." Her eyes held mine and I saw so much pain in her lovely big blue eyes. She was scared and I hurt for her.

"Angel, come here for a minute." She laid down in the crook of my arm. "I don't know what exactly to suggest. What I would say is talk about how we've all suffered a terrible blow, but we're a close family and that's how we'll get past this. We need to be good to each other, better than ever before. To love each other as friends. And please ask them to think kindly about Corey, to remember he was a victim in his way. Otherwise, I just can't give you words. I know you'll do a great job, my love. You will." I kissed her head and she kissed me back.

"I'll call you later, Bear. We can go over it together. But thank you; what you said is a good start. And I'll make sure they know how you're thinking of everyone."

"Please do. Tell them I miss them but I'll be back as soon as I can. I love them all. And I love you too, my darling. More than anything."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Always and forever."

"Always and forever, Angel."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, late in the afternoon, Tom Sorenson was wheeled down in his wheelchair by his wife Mary to visit me. I was sitting in my own wheelchair and we asked an aide to help us down the hall to where there was an atrium, a sunny room with a lot of plants and flowers. After talking a little about how we were each coming along (Tom wasn't going to be able to walk right for a couple of months, but he would fully recover), Eva came in with Rachel and we all sat and talked. Mary and Tom thanked us repeatedly, despite our insistence that it wasn't necessary. For them, it was. Mary and Eva went off on their own and cried as wives of wounded husbands while Rachel insisted on being hugged by me while I talked to Tom. What we talked about was personal, but we did form a bond that lasted until Tom moved on a few years later. He just wasn't comfortable staying at the school after being shot there. They went to Virginia to start over.

I was sent home the following weekend under the condition I keep all orthopedist appointments as well as appointments with a psychiatrist, and it was a huge relief, even though getting around at home wasn't easy. I had to be careful, with my left arm sticking out, not to break things (I broke a few) and getting up and down the stairs without falling over. Eva was going to have to wait on me hand and foot my first week home, which she took off from work. After that we'd hire an aide until my arm got some mobility back which wasn't expected until sometime in January.

Eva, Rachel, Eva's parents, and Cammy and Kyle all treated me like royalty my first day home. They wouldn't let me even try to do anything for myself, which was a good thing. I walked with a pronounced list to the left. I couldn't even pour a drink for myself. And Eva had to help me go to the bathroom; I couldn't even get my sweatpants down by myself. It wasn't a job for my daughter or sister, and Kyle and I weren't quite that close yet. Eva even had to wipe my ass like I had to do for her after Connor was born. "It took you twenty years, but you're finally getting even with me" she said with ironic humor.

That night after Rachel went to bed, Eva helped me get cleaned up. We were sent a shower bench, with rubber feet and plastic seat and aluminum legs so I could shower. Except I couldn't. I couldn't get that big cast wet. So Eva had to give me a sponge bath and shampoo my hair like in the hospital and carefully rinse men off. It got me clean but it wasn't very satisfying, except for being with my wife, alone, in the shower.

I really reacted when she washed my penis and testicles. I got stiff like a starched collar. "Well, look what I found?" Eva asked with an amused smile. "Would you like me to do something about this?"

"Can I reciprocate?"

"Another night. In bed. We'll figure something out. Right now I think I just want to relieve your back pressure. You deserve it, Bear. You deserve every good thing I can do for you. I wish I could take more than this week off."

"It's ok, Angel. You're going to have enough to do. I'm glad your parents are here. It will help you a little."

"Same here. They're thinking of retiring as it is. Now, let's not talk about my parents, or chores or anything unpleasant. Let's talk about my sexy man being home where he belongs. Let's talk about how I can make you feel a little better, just with a little soap and my little hand." Eva gave me a gentle squeeze that sent a blast of pleasure all through my body. She gently rubbed her thumb under the head of my cock, eliciting a long and loud moan from my lips.

"Oh wow, baby, that is so nice. Sooo nice."

"You like? Maybe you'll like this more." Her hand started moving up and down along the shaft, nice and slow, easy and light. "MMMM you are so good and hard, sexy Bear. My horny Bear." Her hand moved up and down a little faster, milking the precum from my dick.

"God, you do the most wonderful things to me, Angel. Aren't you horny too? I could be of help, you know." Eva was standing to my right, my good arm, and I reached between her legs, covered by a pair of sweat pants that clung to her hips. I caressed her inner thigh and she shivered a little. "I think you like that."

"I think I do. Shit, I was just going to do you tonight, but you've changed my mind." She stepped back out of the shower stall and took down her sweats and the simple black panties she had on. Now she was as naked from the waist down as I was. She started to step back into the stall, hesitated a moment, then pulled off her tank top so her breasts were free as well and then came back in with me. "If we're going to do this to each other, we might as well do it right. I think I'm going to have more fun with you than I planned." Eva straddled my hips and sat down on my thighs and pushed her fingers through my wet, clean hair. "You are the sexiest man I know, Bear. And the bravest." She kissed me, a loving and very arousing kiss and I wrapped my right arm around her back, pulling her close.

"Having you sit here, close and warm and gorgeous....almost makes all this worthwhile. My sensuous Angel."

"Hardly. I'd be glad to do this without the shoulder wound. We'll do it again when you're all healed up. But for now...." She kissed me hard, snaking her tongue into my mouth as her tits got mashed against my cast. That wasn't so comfortable for her so I pushed her back a little and tried to kiss her chest, but I couldn't quite bend like that. So she lifted herself a little and I was able to lick and kiss her chest, even able to suck her nipples. "Oh god, Bear, that is lovely. I missed you so much. You belong in our bed every night. Our shower too." Her fingers were raking my hair, tugging at me a little as I kept sucking her pebbles and as I squeezed her ass with my right hand.

"I have missed this my darling Angel. Even worse than the pain was being separated from my hot and beautiful wife." I kissed her lips, this time slipping my tongue into her mouth and we went back and forth like that. She gripped my cock harder as we both moaned. She rubbed the head all over her pussy as I kept squeezing her luscious ass. Eva slid down easily on my cock as I tilted my head back and gasped with absolute pleasure. "My darling, my love" I whispered as we stared into each others eyes. "I love you so much, I can't even begin to tell you, Angel. You're my heart and soul."

Eva was moving slightly, just making little circles with the rotation of her hips. It was gentle and it kept me from cumming way too soon. I was ready, but I wanted to hold off so she could catch up. I didn't want to get her all worked up only to leave her unsatisfied. So I kissed her shoulders and her throat, the side of her neck and her upper arms and even her underarms. I used my lips and my tongue and I ran my fingers up and down her spine and along the back of her neck. I touched and kissed everywhere I could reach, even though jolts of pain radiated from my shoulder if I moved even a little more than the bare minimum. I didn't care; for Eva, I would endure any suffering to please her. But I couldn't hide the pain from her.

"Jon, how bad is it?" She asked, staying completely still with my cock deep inside her. "Tell me the truth."

"It's pretty bad sometimes. But it's worth it, Angel, to be sharing our love like this."

"That's ridiculous, Bear. This is why I just wanted to make you feel good. I'm sorry, I should have stuck with the original plan." She looked so sad, feeling guilty for hurting me, at least from her point of view. She started to lift herself off of me, but I held her in place.

"You're not going anywhere, my love. I am in pain when I move a little too much. But I'll take it to show my love for you. Except for our children, nothing is more important that expressing my love for you, my desire for you. Just keep going slow and easy. I want this, Eva. I want to love you."

Her eyes filled with tears, magnifying those soft, smart blue eyes, so filled with love. Her muscles gripped me, voluntarily or involuntarily, I didn't care. Eva kissed me, light, fluttery kisses that were more powerful than any pain I was able to feel. "You're not going to let me stop, are you?"

"Not until we both reach our orgasms. Not until we both feel the most pleasure we can. So let's get there, together, my darling. Do what you have to to get off with me."

"Stubborn Bear. I love you so much. More and more, every day."

"Just like I do with you, Angel." She started moving again, again using her muscles to milk me as opposed to riding me. I reached between us and used my thumb to put pressure on her clit, making circles and and pressing it like a button. It didn't take long for that to help bring her to her climax, not an earth-shattering climax, but still, a very pleasurable experience for her.

She kissed me with soft and sweet kisses, filled with love and affection. "You always find the way to make me feel incredible, Bear. Twenty two years together and you still thrill me to no end. Even with a wound and a cast. My amazing husband." Another bunch of kisses. "Now I need to finish things for you, my love. Any requests? Or should I just do what I think is best?"

"Oh, it's your choice, honey. I'm your willing victim." It was my turn to kiss her with my loving attention.

"Fine. Let's get you on the bed. So let me help you stand up so I can dry you off." While I had been in the hospital, Kyle, who was a real Mr. Fix-it type, installed safety bars and adhesive strips in the shower and bathtub so I held onto the bar as I got my balance. Eva dried me off, helped me out of the shower and held my arm as I got into the bedroom and onto the bed. I normally slept on the right side, but with my left arm in that cast, we had to switch sides so my left arm was at the side of the bed and not in the middle where I could have hurt Eva.

After I got as comfortable as I could, Eva got between my legs on her tummy and started sucking my cock as she stared up at me without breaking eye contact. It was a blowjob like you see in a porn movie, wet and sloppy, lots and lots of spit dripping down my balls and onto my thighs. She applied pressure with her tongue, pressing the head of my cock against the roof of her mouth, sucking hard, then harder, and then she took my into her throat. I couldn't squirm much due to the extra weight on my torso but I could lift my hips, a little, and I could certainly moan as my head spun from the sheer pleasure. When she tickled my balls, I finally got off, shooting what felt like a quart of sperm right down her throat. Eva swallowed every drop, draining me thoroughly before letting me go with a very pleased grin on her beautiful face. "Well, it took a lot longer than I planned, but I think that went rather well. But I think we'll keep our carnal activities confined to the bed until you get this contraption off. It's just easier."

"I agree. Sex while sitting up isn't very easy with this thing on. It's only slightly easier in bed. But I'll take it. With you." Eva moved to rest in my right arm, the opposite of how I held her for the past twenty two years of sharing a bed. It felt strange, to say the least. Even sleeping took some adjustment, as we found out. "Honey, I'm so glad to be home. With you and Rachel, your parents. I can't begin to tell you how much I missed being with you and how much I miss Connor." I had a few tears falling down my cheek.

"I'm just as grateful, Bear. I don't like sleeping without you here, even for a single night. I'm glad our jobs don't require travel. Jon," Eva said, getting all teary eyed, "when they put you on the stretcher and into the ambulance, I thought you were gone. You were so pale, blood was all over the floor of the gym....it was a good thing we were so close to Bryn Mawr Hospital, for you and Tom. They were able to stop the bleeding and stabilize you before they had to....they had to...oh God, I thought you were gone! I was thinking how I was going to have to tell Rachel, not to mention the rest of our family." She sobbed, deep and pain filled cries of inner suffering. I hated hearing it from my love; I would have hated that sound from anyone at all. But from her, it was heartbreaking. I held her as best I could with one arm, cursing the cast on my left. Eva kept crying in a way she hadn't done in a very long time. Maybe harder than since my mother died over twenty years before.