Eva Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are they? Your celebrity fucks?"

"For Eva, Sylvester Stallone. You can see the resemblance between us." We both laughed at that. "For me it's Michelle Pfeiffer. Damned if I know why. It's silly anyway. You know why?" He shook his head no. "Because we're both madly in love with each other. A thousand times more than when we were married. I couldn't hurt her like that, even with permission. And Eva wouldn't do that to me either. We just couldn't." I grabbed a second beer, something I hadn't done in a few years. Beer is bloating, especially when you get past a certain age. Then I touched Larry's hand, the touch of a best friend trying to comfort that friend. "Larry, I'm sorry you're going through this. Seeing you in any kind of pain hurts like seeing Cammy in pain. You're my brother, in my heart. I understand you're missing intimacy, maybe even more than sex. You can always jerk off. But getting that kind of connection from someone else...."

"Jon, I just don't understand any of this. Why Patty has gotten so cold and distant? What the fuck did I do to her? Is it possible she just doesn't love me anymore?" Tears fell down his cheeks.

"Larry, I can't answer any of these things. I don't know. I don't think Eva knows, and if she does, I won't ask her. If Patty told her something, she told her in confidence. I'm sorry, my brother. Try talking to her again. Ask her if there's something she needs from you she's not getting. Ask her to go to counseling again. Beg her if you have to. Tell her you love her and you'll do anything to save your marriage." We heard Eva's car pulling into the driveway and Larry wiped his tears from his cheeks and eyes. "Try. Please."

"Hello? Where are you two?" we heard Eva calling out. "We've got hot calzone's!"

"We'll be right in!" I called back. I turned to my friend and, as we stood up I hugged him close. "I'm always here for you to talk to, brother. Whatever I can do. I love you."

"Love you too, Jon. Thanks for listening." We went inside and he and Patty behaved like everything was fine between them. I don't know how they did it. If it had been me and Eva, I doubt I could have hid my pain.

The next night, after Larry and Patty went home I asked Eva to walk with me on the beach. It was a cool night so Eva wore white capri pants with sneakers and a light sweater and I wore tan pants with sneakers and a short sleeve button down shirt. "Is that going to be warm enough for you, Bear? With the breeze off the water you might be cold."

"Then I'll have to hold my wife to warm me up." I kissed her quickly and we went out and walked south along the sand. It was almost 9PM and full dark. A few hardy souls were violating the prohibition on swimming after 5 (no lifeguards) and there were others walking around. We just held each other around the waist as we walked at an easy pace, the wind blowing Eva's long chestnut hair all around like a frayed flag. After we walked about a mile I asked her if she minded if we sat for a little while.

"Of course not. It's cool, but it's a lovely night. Kind of romantic." We sat facing the ocean, about thirty yards in front of us and we listened to the waves breaking and crashing and we also heard the sounds of the stores behind us, restaurants and bars and ski ball arcades. T-shirt shops. Ice cream soft serve. We loved our summers on the shore.

I was a little chilled, but holding Eva did warm me. We didn't say anything for a while; we didn't need to. It would have broken the mood. I thought about what Larry and I talked about the day before and I just couldn't imagine being in his position. Married to a woman he still loved but who was possibly not in love with him anymore. I took Eva's hand in mine and squeezed it gently and she squeezed mine back. We looked at each other and I could see it in her eyes. Patty had talked to her the day before while they were out. My wife had a very sad look, and I just knew what was hurting her. I knew that Patty was thinking about asking Larry for a divorce.

I held her as close as I could without hurting her while she cried softly. "Bear, what if what's happening to Patty and Larry happens to us some day? I don't think I could stand it."

"It won't, Angel. We're going to be in love until our dying days. I can't imagine life without you."

"I can't either. You're my world, Jon. You and our kids." We kissed a bunch of times, gradually getting hotter within. I sure as hell wasn't feeling the chill any more.

"I agree. Plus my sister, your brothers and their families, your parents and Kyle. And my aunt and uncle and their kids. Our world is pretty huge these days. And that doesn't even count our other family. All those special people in our lives. All of them indispensable."

"'The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.' Ernest Hemingway. I don't remember which book."

"I guess I mostly agree with that. I know a lot of people in our lives that are worth fighting for." We sighed and kept watching the water, partly lit by a quarter moon, listening to the sounds of sea and sand. "Angel, I want to take you home."

"You'd better. Or we'll end up getting arrested tonight."

We made our way back home at a much quicker pace, arm in arm, than when we walked down the beach. We were smiling, even a little giddy, eager to be alone.

Once in the house, we locked up and shut the blinds and the lights in the living room, used our bathroom and finally we were able to meet in the bedroom and hold each other, just in our underwear, smiling with warm love. "You know what I was thinking of this morning? That day when we went to the Plaza Hotel on your first credit card. The day after we made love for the first time. Do you remember?"

Eva kissed my chest and then leaned up to kiss my lips. "I'll never forget it, Bear. That was one of the most fun afternoons we ever had as teens. The following week in the lingerie store in Great Neck was pretty great as well. Even better was when we got back to my house."

I stroked my fingers through her hair and along her smooth cheek. "We've got pretty damn good memories, don't we?"

"Which do you mean, Bear? Are you saying our brains are very sharp and we remember things from over twenty years ago? Or do you mean the memories we've formed are damn good?" She kissed me as we made our way to our bed.

"I guess I'd say both are accurate." I sat along the edge and Eva sat on my lap as we made out like it was new to us. Between a series of very passionate kisses, I said "I was referring to the memories we've made. Great memories. Some sweet and some naughty." She was kissing all around my cheeks and my neck, and my cock was sticking her right under her still lovely ass. "All incredible."

"Yes they are, my sexy Bear. How about we make a new memory. Or two." Eva giggled as I kissed her in a number of her most sensitive places. "Maybe even three, if you're up to it" she said softly as her fingers made their way through my chest hair.

"Let's start with two and see from there. I know just what I want to do with you to start." I nibbled her shoulder and Eva tilted her head back and gasped as my fingers went up and down the slit of her pussy, covered only in silky leopard patterned panties. I pulled her bra down and suckled on her left tit, causing her to squirm around uncontrollably.

"You'd better get me into bed before I explode right here on your lap. Or would that be such a bad thing?" Eva asked, biting my lower lip.

'"OUCH! You're a demon woman, you know that?" I spanked her lightly as we moved to the bed. Eva shed her bra, but we both kept our bottoms on.

"Yeah. I know you love it, too." She crawled across the bed, showing me her inviting ass in her panties. "Now come and get me, stud!"

"Wait just a second." I dug through her underwear drawer, looking for something in particular.

"Jon, what the fuck? If you want to wear my panties, I'll find what you're looking for. If you think you can fit into them."

"Too late, got them!" I tossed her a pair of white silk panties with pink lace at the elastic bands. "You're going to use those on me" I told her as I stretched out on the bed next to her. I grabbed her and kissed her lustily as our bodies rubbed together: then I lowered my head to suck and bite gently on her thick, hard nipples.

"Fuck, whatever you want, you bad, bad man. As long as I don't end up being neglected!"

"When have I ever neglected you? I would never."

"Ok, you convinced me. What do you want me to do?" Her voice was husky and shallow. Eva was ready to go along with whatever I wanted.

"Simple, Angel. Just stretch on top of me and use those on me however you like. You can do whatever else you want to as well. I just want to feel you play with me."

"I can do that." Eva kissed me, then turned around and put her ass in my face. "I think I'm going to like this. But we will fuck later, right?" She swung her head around and smiled at me.

"Of course! Would I hold out on you?"

"I'm so glad you can still be counted on for more than once a night" Eva said with a pleased moan. "Ok, get under me, my naughty husband."

I slid under her so her ass, barely covered in her snug satin panties, was inches above my face and I could feel her breath on my tummy, making me quiver. Then I felt her tongue licking from my belly button down to the elastic on my briefs. "God, that's wonderful. You get me so damn hot."

"As you do for me" she moaned as she reacted to the sensation of my fingertips going lightly up and down the back of her thighs. Her legs were so exciting, toned and brown from tennis and swimming and lying in the sun. I put a couple of pillows under my head so I could kiss her ass comfortably. I pulled her panties tight so the satin leopard spots were snug over her pussy, creating a nice camel toe.

I licked her thighs, the back and then the inner part, getting closer to her pussy. She was steaming hot and her intoxicating scent was enriching the air around my face. In the meantime, Eva pulled my briefs down to my knees and I felt her hot breath all over my cock as she grabbed it firmly by the base. Then more hot air on the glans as I felt her other hand exploring my thighs and my balls with a touch of silk on her hand. I moaned out loud, and this was merely teasing. Fuck me, I thought. This is going to be a lot of fun.

I kissed all over her amazing ass, pulling her panties into the crack between her cheeks. At forty, she had no sign of cellulite or flabbiness. I loved her perfect ass. And her legs and her waist and tits and her lips.....god, her lips, which were starting to do such incredible things to me. Her nipples were hard and she moved around a little so they would roll on my muscles, giving her a little extra pleasure.

I pulled Eva's panties aside and blew my warm breath on her excited lips. She moved around involuntarily and I could hear as well as feel her moaning around the head of my dick. No tongue, just her lips were massaging the head as I felt her rubbing the shaft and my balls with her silky panties. It felt so good and I pushed my tongue and my face into her creamy gash. We were driving each other wild.

My face was all wet from both Eva's juices and my own saliva. I licked her rapidly, then slower, keeping her on the edge while she swirled her tongue in circles around the crown of my cock as her silky panties moved all around, not just on my cock and balls but also on my thighs and my knees. Then Eva pulled my legs back and she rubbed gently over the back of my thighs and over the cheeks of my ass.

"Fuck, on fucking god, my wicked man! You know what to do to my ass! Actually, do anything you want to me! And I have a surprise for you!" She put the head back in her mouth, but I didn't feel her hands anywhere, though I felt her arms moving around on my thighs.

"Anything you like. You want me to be very nasty with you? Your cunt is craving something dirty? Tell me!" I growled as I spanked her, hard, making a resounding crack that echoed in the room.

"You're such a dirty man! Fuck, YES! Spank me! Finger me! Use my body!"

I pushed two fingers from my right hand into her well lubricated pussy and I eased another into her tight little asshole. Eva was flexing her cheeks and her muscles were squeezing my fingers, hard. With my left hand I gave her the sting she sometimes loved so much, spanking her soft cheeks.

Then Eva pulled my legs back again, constantly keeping my head between her lips, sucking and licking, and I felt her playing around the ring of my asshole. Then there was a new sensation as she started pushing her panties, now with knots tied every few inches, into my ass. I cried out with the most incredible pleasure, mixed with a little discomfort. "Devil woman, what the fuck are you doing to me?" I wailed as I kept pumping my fingers in her snug holes.

"You wicked man! I'm fucking you, just like you're fucking me! You inspire me to do dirty things with you, naughty Bear! Don't cum yet! I'll tell you when, and not a moment before!"

I whimpered as her tongue went wild all over my dick, licking me like I was melting ice cream. I smacked her ass a couple more times while I licked her throbbing clit in tight, small, rapid circles. We were both moaning, sweating, and grinding around as our mutual need to cum approached. I smacked Eva's ass again and that was her last straw. She smashed her hips and her groin onto my face and she cried out around my cock. I was so fucking close now, desperate to get off. I begged her, I had to. "Angel, please let me cum too. My balls are so damn tight!"

"Just one second, Bear. You'll love this....." She pulled on her panties, pulled them slowly from my ass so I felt each knot, one at a time, rub on my prostate. I shouted and thrust my hips upwards as Eva called out "Now! Cum now!" She rubbed my cock on her throat as she jerked it and between all three sensations I exploded like I hadn't in a very long time. My cock kept twitching as strands of my thick cum hit her throat and then her upper chest. I kept cumming like I'd never stop as the last knot passed from my ass. I was crying obscenities and gibberish as my dick throbbed long after my balls were empty.

The next thing I knew, Eva was caressing my cheek and kissing my face all over, but I didn't remember her shifting around to be face to face. "Bear, are you ok? Say something" she asked with a self-satisfied smile. Her chest and throat were covered in my slowly dripping semen which looked pretty damn sexy on her.

"Something" I managed to croak out.

"Asshole" she said with a broader grin. "I thought you passed out there for a minute."

"I might have, just for a moment or two. I think you blew my circuits, among other things." I reached for her and brought her to my lips, kissing her with love and tenderness. Some of my sperm smeared on my chest, adding to our stickiness from our sweat which formed despite the air conditioning. "As kinky as I like to think I can be, I think you're even more so."

"I think it's very close, but I do have the edge. I guess we're just born perverts."

"But nice perverts. Sweet perverts."

"Agreed. I love you, Bear. With all my heart. My amazing husband who inspires me in bed, at work and with our children."

"Honey, that's so beautiful in its way. I love you just as much, my sweet Angel." A few more kisses shared. "You thrill me not only because you're so sexy, but because you're the most incredible woman I've ever met anywhere." I stroked her hair and traced my fingertips over her lips. "Angel, how about we get something cold to drink, take a quick shower to freshen up. and get some rest. I know I promised you something else, but I think I'm running on fumes here. Tomorrow is another day."

"Well, I'll let you slide, but just this once" she teased. "To be completely honest. I wouldn't mind a good nights sleep either. Could you get us something to drink while I get the shower going?"

"For you? Anything, my love." I kissed her hand and got us a couple of bottles of water, then we cleaned up in a hot soapy shower. And then, after drying off and throwing on some very comfortable bedclothes, we climbed into bed and I spooned Eva as we fell into an easy sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After we brought Rachel home, there was no time to do anything else. We had to start prepping for school two days later while Rachel spent the days that week with sitters. We got everything ready as usual, then after Labor Day school started. And that Friday, September 7th, we drove up to New York to attend our reunion. We stayed with Phyllis and Harold, who were thrilled to have us there for the weekend, especially their granddaughter. They were in their 60s and they were getting a little tired of driving down to Philly every few weeks. They were in good health, but it was wearing on them.

The reunion Saturday night was a blast. There were a lot of people I was friends with at one time that we saw for the first time in over twenty years. People who didn't know Eva well back then treated her like a long lost friend. And let me tell you, she looked great. She even got a new hairstyle for the occasion, cutting it from her mid-back to her shoulders and getting a willowy wave put in. It was a good thing we got a room at the hotel for the night because I fully intended to have my way with her.

Mike and Kevin were there with their wives, we all showed pictures of our children, did some bragging, had a few drinks and a mediocre dinner, and exchanged some phone numbers and email addresses. We were glad we went. And we had a great time afterwards too.

We drove back Sunday afternoon, and Monday was a good day at work. Eva and I were in too good a mood to have a bad day.

The next day was September, 11, 2001. I assume we all remember what happened that day. By 10:30, when the second tower fell, both schools gathered all the students in their auditoriums to keep everyone together. We fully expected parents to come pick up their children, and by 11, that's what happened. Before anyone left we told everyone school would be closed the next day at least, and we would leave a message each day on the school website as to when school would reopen. Eva called over to the grade school to let them know one of our seniors, a young lady named Sophia who sat for Rachel from time to time, was coming over to pick up Rachel and bring her to us. After hugging her tight, she, like all the other stunned students, sat kind of quietly, in shock. Students were crying, staff was crying. Eva and I had to stay until the last child was accounted for and by 6PM we knew we had a problem. We had four students, ages 14, 15, and two 17 year olds whose parents hadn't been heard from. Three we weren't worried about. But the 15 year old, Steve Brent, told us his mother had gone up to New York early that morning. She had a job interview with a company in Tower One. So we posted a notice on the school door, letting parents who came for their children know they could be picked up at our house, any time. When we were about to leave, the 14 year old and one of the 17 year olds parents got there, hugged their children for all they were worth (like every parent everywhere that day) and we took the other two home with us so we could feed them and put them up for the night if necessary.

The 17 year old, Katherine Dowd, was finally able to reach her mother on her cell phone. Her father was stuck in London on business and her mother had been in Washington for work and was stuck in terrible traffic. We let her know she could ring our doorbell whenever she got there and that Katherine was safe and doing as well as could be expected. Steve's father lived in California so Steve called him there and let him know he was safe. But he was not all right. His mother was missing and her cell phone kept going right to voice mail. The news by then reported that all air traffic was suspended for the time being, so his father couldn't come to Philadelphia. I spoke to the father, Joe, and I told him we'd look after Steve as long as necessary, trying to reassure Steve that his mother would call any time now.