Eva St. Eden Ch. 01

Story Info
Eva's best friend is her best date too.
2.3k words
4.21
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva St. Eden 01

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but I don't have a single curve on my body. I can wear almost any article of female clothing, but none of them fit me well enough to highlight the classical female curves because I don't have any classic female curves. And there doesn't seem to be a diet or exercise program available to provide me with what I want so badly, so I am what I am.

I wanted to completely fill out a cute pair of Denim jeans, but it wasn't meant to be. I have some skinny and ankle jeans, but they almost looked baggy on my kitchen table legs. I wanted to be a mini skirt girl, but my tooth pick legs just didn't exit out of the bottom of the hemline they way I had hoped. I wanted to highlight my slender legs, but that seemed to work against me and cross dressing is hard enough as it is, so I couldn't make things worse.

I'm not exactly mad about it, but Eva St. Eden ended up as a bit of a street girl. Distressed tights under Denim shorts, small logo or polo shirts, a hoodie and athletic shoes, flats or high tops. The leggings helped to disguise my skinny legs, the hoodie helped to camouflage the upper area and you rely on makeup and hair to make up the difference. All in all, and after several months of trial and error, I had a look. I mean, I looked like I belonged in the Cottonwood Street alley with that group of Tranny's, but at least I had a look.

Oh, and the one time I went to the alley to hang out, I was quickly labeled as the "new girl" and I was basically chased away. The guys lurking around the alley validated my look and the pimp validated my parking, but the regulars made it clear that there were dues to be paid and a line to get in. I didn't want my look to include a bloody lip, so I conceded and left peacefully. And by peacefully, I mean I had to block a few of the alley regulars who found me on Chang and made it extremely clear where the back of the line was.

The problem was that several lurkers on Chang felt differently. I mean, I knew they were just being lurkers, but at least I was getting a little ego boost, right? Unfortunately, that ego boost led me down a path of no return. No, I wasn't going back to the alley of doom any time soon, but I was still desperate to be revealed and accepted. I was even prepared to walk down the path of a "good date" if that's where the sidewalk led me. I'm as open as the sewer opening at the end of the street that has a missing manhole cover.

So, like an idiot, I elected to obtain my up close and personal validation from my friends, Pete. I already had a scheduled play date with Pete, so that was going to the point of my first reveal. And don't get a head of me. The play date was the Chanticleers seasoner opener and it was merely a game watch date.

Pete is very cool, laid back and easy going. If Pete found two coins on the ground, he would put one back for the next person to find. He would even throw down another coin from his pocket if he had one of lesser value. He is sweet and lucky go happy or is it happy go lucky?

And I played it cool too. I didn't want to completely ruin our friendship, so let's just say that Pete was going to meet and be entertained by Eva St. Eden, but only from the waist up. I didn't think he was ready to see me in distressed tights and shorts, so hair, makeup and my hoodie would be my first reveal to Pete. As soon as he knocked on the door, I knew my half reveal looked stupid, but it was too late to do anything about it, so I opened the door and showed him in.

For the first 43 seconds, everything was fine, but that changed soon enough.

"Ah, Eric, are you wearing makeup?"

"Maybe. TV and movie people do it all the time. Watch the game."

"Oh, are you going to be on news later today?"

"Maybe. If CC loses, I might burn a couch in the street and TV3 might cover the story. Watch the game."

"So says the guy who fears fire more than anything. And what about the hair? I mean, I know that "Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11" has perfect hair, but it's boy hair. Do I dare ask where this is going or should I, you know, watch the game?"

"Watch the game. Does my hair highlight my eyes or do my eyes highlight my hair?"

"Um, I think I'll just watch the game because I'm afraid of where this is going. By the way, where is this going?"

"Does it really surprise you that I might want to try to look pretty from time to time? Watch the game."

"Oh no, that's no surprise at all, but it never occurred to me that I would witness it. This isn't for me, is it?"

"Hmmm, just a tease from the waist up for you, for now. I'd be happy to show you my full package later tonight, say down by the river?"

"Excuse me?"

"Eva. Eva St. Eden. So, what do you say? A couple of beers and a Smoothie by the riverbank tonight? You can show me the ropes."

"Excuse WTF me? Come again? I'm not showing you any ropes down by the river! OMG, let's just watch the game. Geez."

"Jake said that he wished I was a girl, so I thought I might call him out, but I don't know much about, you know, parking on the north side of the river. I mean, you wanted a beer and I got you one, right? Jake wants me as a girl and I might role play one for him. Same thing, right?"

"Oh, totally not the same thing! However, now that you brought it and before I go back to watching the GAME, did he have you pinned in the corner? I mean, that's what I heard from Kathy."

"Never mind all those rumors. Do I have date for later?"

"NO, we do not have a date! I'm going to watch the game, Miss Eva St. Eden! Beer me please."

(12 or 23 minutes of awkward silence)

"We wouldn't caught together. We could park closer to the Stillwater Bridge."

"Maybe I should finish watching the game at home. However, in general terms, which means no intimate details, just what are you wearing under that hoodie and those sweat pants?"

"Blended satin and lace on the bottom and cotton on the top. So, will I see your headlights in my driveway about 9 pm or so tonight?"

"NO."

"If we caught, I'll take the heat and say that I spiked your drinks."

"I don't think so."

"If we don't get caught, then no one ever knows that you showed me the ropes."

"You know what, I'll see you in a few days. Thanks for the beer and half of the game."

"I'm sorry if I have upset you, Pete. Enjoy the rest of the game and whatever you do tonight. By the way, 9 pm tonight has nothing to do with Jake, but I'm ready to learn about all those ropes. Ah, bye, I guess."

Oh, that was an awkward exit, but he didn't say that he would never be back. He didn't say that he would be back at 9 pm either, but I spent the afternoon showering and shaving again, just in case.

Also just in case, I switched my color scheme over to maroon. Tights, shirt and deck shoes, all against black shorts. And for the last just in case, I packed three beers in a lunch cooler and waited on the front porch at 8:59 pm. Hah, his headlights illuminated my driveway, but he was 3 minutes late!

I casually walked to his SUV and climbed into the passenger seat.

"A Smoothie through the drive-thru will be fine, Pete. We don't have to go inside."

"Here, this is why I'm 3 minutes late. One large Raspberry Smoothie complete with bendy straw. OMG, did you rip your pantyhose getting into my SUV?"

"Oh, hold up on the pantyhose, Pete. Tights. They're designer tights and I paid extra for the ripped holes. So, am I better when I complete the look from head to toe?"

"I suppose so, but I'm not checking you out! Although, your look kind of says we should park on the south side of river or maybe behind Cottonwood Street."

"LOL, your choice, I'm just trying to make you comfortable, but the south side is just fine. So, thanks for picking up my Smoothie in advance. Is that the first rope you're going to show me tonight? Also, do you have any ropes in the back of the SUV?"

"Shut it, I was just being nice and there is no roping tonight. Just two friends enjoying the roaring river."

"Hmmm, the blogs on Chang claim that I should whimper and leave the roaring up to you. Also, if we don't get caught, then nobody knows how much rope you show me. Oh, and for my last also, we seem to be the only couple in the front seat. I'm just saying."

"Enough, we're not a couple, there is no rope and we're not getting the back seat! Now, sit back and enjoy the sounds of the night."

Well, fine, but I was there to learn a few things and the first thing I wanted to learn was how to quietly exit the front of the SUV and slip into the back seat, even if I was the only one there. Which gave me a moment to peek over the back seat headrest to make sure there weren't any ropes and tie straps laying in the back storage area.

"La dee dah da, this is a great Smoothie Pete. By the way, I wasn't planning on embarrassing you. My shorts and stuff are staying on. Wow, we're so far away from each other. Can you hear way up there in the front? Wait, once I finish my Smoothie, I can use the empty cup as a megaphone. Check, check, check, can you hear me? Over."

Oh my, I don't know if he was pissed or just wanted to shut me up, but he did exit the SUV, only not very quietly, LOL.

"There, happy? Now, just what kind of ropes did you need to learn about?"

"Well, let's start with a thank you for joining me and keeping me warm. I think the next piece of rope is how to sit this close to you and the following length of rope is to put my head on your shoulder like this so I can speak softer, which enhances my fem voice, which you like."

"Geez, do you realize how gay this makes me look?"

"Hmmm, gay to who? There is nobody here but us. It's just you, me and this thing here. Which means Eva St. Eden has value, right?"

"You're sneaky."

"I'm frisky, just like you're horny. Oh, and you're sneaky too. How did your zipper get down like that?"

"You did that!"

"And you didn't stop me. And what's better is that my inexperience will be to your benefit."

"How's that (huff, puff)."

"Well, one way or another, your other rope is coming out, but it's not coming out all over my clothes, so all I can think of is that your big rod needs to go in my mouth."

"This (grunt, huff) is crazy. OMFG, your hands, they feel amazing."

"Better than yours, right? By the way, this thing is never going anywhere else, so you better be satisfied with Eva's mouth. And hands. And maybe her feet someday. Can I take some of my clothes off?"

"NO! You said."

Hey, I've watched enough videos to at least know how to start a blow job party and thankfully, he took over from there. Unfortunately, the videos don't do justice to the pounding my jaw and dental work took, but I asked for it and I stuck with it. And nope, videos don't do justice to what it takes to control the release and swallow it like a pro. And yup, my hoodie will need a good washing.

"We're never speaking of this again, Eva St. Eden! Well, let me say how great that was first, but that's it. We're back to normal tomorrow."

"Hmmm, I don't see any harm in pillow talk once in a while. Or maybe we don't need to talk about the past to keep moving forward."

"What? What does that mean?"

"Oh, maybe you handle me as your secret and maybe I can handle being your secret for a while. I'll get better. This doesn't need to be a one and done situation. But not just down by the river. I have a favorite video and it requires a bed or a big couch. As a fair warning, my front will be visible to you if you keep your eyes open. Maybe I should pull down my shorts and give you sneak peek? There's not much to see, but I'm not ashamed of anything."

"OMG, no, no removing clothes! Can I think about this for a while?"

"Sure, take your time. I can see that you're ready again, so I'll just be down there. I mentioned how this was never about Jake, right? Oh, is there a kiss at the end of a piece of your rope? I'm asking for a friend."

"There will be no kissing!! No kissing and no making out!!"

"Fine, maybe. It's always with the exclamation points with you, geez."

Look at me, will you? A full-fledged card holder! I mean, I'm a river slut, but I needed experience and Pete needed a girlfriend and only two people peeked into the windows, I think.

End Eva St. Eden 01