Evan Loves Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The card reader beeped and the lock turned. I pushed the door open, then grabbed a handful of ass through her white capris and moved her inside.

"Wow, nice room," she said, marveling a little, looking back at me, biting her lip, then she looked around, took it in. I'd left most of the lights on and all of the blinds open, and the city was well lit up below, then the lake to the west was just a vast darkness. I let the door click shut behind me and fought the urge to throw her across the room onto the bed. I just looked at her and watched her, amazed that she was actually here, amazed at what had already happened, overwhelmingly desirous for what was about to happen, but also a little apprehensive-intimidated?-given the circumstances.

"I'll be right back, okay?" she asked, moving through the room. My eyes had to climb from her devine bubble booty to her eyes, and I just nodded. She smiled and said, "You should find some nice music for us," and walked into the bathroom, closing the door. I heard the fan switch on and start humming. Then the water in the sink.

I'd left a pack of Tic Tacs on the little counter in the kitchenette, and I popped four or five of the little guys in as I went to the radio. Of course, I had wondered about the music. My ex and I had so rarely fucked to music, and usually when we did, it was to cover the sound of our humping when the kids were sleeping or watching a movie. I didn't know Burley much, but enough to be surprised she was into Red Hot Chili Peppers. Well, not that her fav song would be Blood Sugar Sex Magik. But I knew this could make or break the night, and I knew it couldn't be all like '90s jilted lover rock or like, Vance Joy or whatever. Because I figured she liked rap, and I figured she liked up-tempo fucking, and I guess I figured a lot of things. But at least I figured, she would like newer music. My mix list was almost three hours and started with Justin Timberlake. I have no idea why.

With JT crooning from the beat box, I went over to the windows and drew the curtains on the sides, leaving the west facing ones open. I switched off all of the lights except for the lamps on either side of the bed and the floor lamp in the corner across the room. Mood lighting, but I definitely wanted to see this girl. I took off my shoes and socks and watch, set them out of the way, sat down in the one easy chair by the lamp in the corner opposite the bed. There was a loveseat over here too. My cock was still raging hard inside my jeans. I could feel the wet spot from the precum. The thought ringing in my head was that she had heard I have a big dick. Now where did she hear that?

The JT song was just ending when she came back out. I had sort of hoped she might have something sexy and tiny to wear tucked away in her purse somehow, but she was still wearing her outfit, right down to the heels. And that was totally fine too, believe me. She had brushed her hair and probably touched up her makeup, who knows what else. We looked at each other in the darkened room as a slow beat came on the little stereo.

"Ooh, I like this song," she murmured, then her brows knit, "what is it?"

"It's an old song by Jeff Buckley called 'Everybody Here Wants You,' always made me think of you since I met you that night," I said. Forever the romantic.

Burley smiled. She came around the bed and stood in front of me, then started dancing. I sat back and watched. She was fully unashamed, moving her body without conscious effort, a really really good dancer. Had she stripped, or taken stripper classes or what? It didn't matter, just that she kept moving, smiling at me, giving me all of the views I had ever hungered for: bent over facing me and facing away, hips swaying, breasts hanging, hair swinging.

Towards the middle of the song, she came over, put one hand between my thighs to bend down and gave me a slow deep burning kiss that made my hair stand up on the back of my neck and my eyebrows twitch in delight. When she pulled away, a string of drool connected our lips for a moment. I licked my wet lips. She turned around and began to rub her ass all over my thighs, but especially my left pant leg where she could still feel the waking tremors of my aching cock. I put my hands on her hips, enjoying her curves and the smooth feel of her stretchy white capri pants. She ran her hands over herself, and teased me by letting me touch her but then pulling away before i got to really grope. She seemed to love touching her breasts, bulging them and digging her fingers in, something you can't do unless you have truly massive ones, and she sucked her fingers a little. The lap dance lasted all the way through the rest of the song, with lots more kissing.

The next song had a beat, and it was sexy, and I had no idea who was rapping, but it was a good pick because she opened her fly and then turned to put her delicious ass in my face. Before pulling her pants down, she actually pulled them up, causing them to dig in between her ass cheeks and accentuate them even more, lifting them up a bit until she released the fly with a pop, causing her ass to bounce up and down like a hip hop dancer's in the stretched white fabric. Then she started pulling them down, leaning forward, pushing her curvy booty back even more. Her skin was smooth and tan-with no tanlines-and she was wearing a lacy white thong that her ass had totally swallowed.

But now she kept her knees straight and bent forward from the waist as she pushed her pants down her thighs, and the white string of her panties peeked from between her cheeks and just for a moment, I saw the flashing pink of her pussy before she stood up and stepped out of the capris. The way her ass and thighs jiggled as she moved made my cock throb.

"Jesus Christ. Your ass is so fucking hot," I told her. She just smiled and thanked me. She swayed it and shook it to the beat, and then when the rapping started going, she bent over and started twerking. She was good at it. She practiced, you could tell. She shook that hot ass like crazy, all over. By the end of the song, I was rubbing my cock through my jeans and she was on all fours in front of me, looking over her shoulder. Her ass was such a nice size, not real wide but with just so much curve swelling off the back of her, and when she moved her hips, her cheeks jiggled and rippled and bounced in a way that made my balls feel like lead. Her full cheeks clapped and showed glimpses of her white thong. She was careful to stay far enough away that I couldn't just reach out and grab her or spank her or even touch her, but still just right there in front of me, and that was part of the show. She was in control right now, but I was to enjoy myself.

When the next song was over, she went to the beat box and turned it down, then came back, tugging up her halter top before she leaned over me again. Her hanging breasts strained at the halter like too much melon in a shopping bag, and filled my vision with cleavage.

"Are you going to be my bad boy tonight?" she said in her honey husky voice.

I was about to say that I would try, because I honestly wasn't sure if I had it in me to be this more domineering persona that she was asking for. But I sure as hell hadn't come this far for nothing. So I just nodded and tried to look cool.

"I want you to be my bad boy. What do you want me to be?"

I just smiled, unsure of what to say.

"Come on, do you want me to be your love doll?"

I nodded.

"You want me to be your fuck doll?"

"Yes."

She smiled. "I want to be your little slut tonight, is that what you want?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to let you do anything you want to me. All night. And anything you want from me, I just want you to say it, or do it. You don't even got to ask. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Just come here," I said. She grinned and climbed onto my lap. I had her tongue in my mouth, her jugs pressed against my chest and her bare ass in my hands. I kneaded her plump round glutes as our tongues sparred and slipped and slid. i kept noticing that her eyes were open when we kissed, so I started leaving my eyes open, and as we looked into each others eyes from that close with our mouths pressed together, the tension built.

I could have just kissed her and played with her ass all night, I felt like, but she finally pulled away from the kiss and this time, several strings of drool came away, and she smiled, then made a show of licking her lips, her tongue tracing all around. She pulled her top down on the one side again and I immediately, hungrily latched on. She groaned and arched her back and I sucked as much tit into my mouth as I could, pulling on her ripe soft flesh, lovingly licking around her nipple. It was already large and hard, but stiffened up more and more until it was a big rubbery strawberry of firm, dark, rosy nerve endings.

"Yeah, I'm your fuck doll slut," she said. "Suck my big fucking tits."

I tugged her top all the way down, freeing her left jug, and I switched hands so the other was full of ass and I went to work on this side like her nipple was a straw to a milkshake too thick for straws. She groaned more and reached under to paw at my shaft. I moaned with my mouth full of nipple and tit and we went at it like that for several pleasurable moments before she climbed off of me, her heavy tits wobbling, and she grabbed my arms to help me get up. She was already taking off my shirt as I got to my feet.

"Ooh, yeah," she purred, running her hands over my nicely developed pecs and abs.

"My pants too," I said, trying to get into the role, but she stifled my words with her tongue and expertly undid my fly with one hand before reaching deep into my black and red Calvin Kleins. Her fingers skimmed through my trimmed pubes before encountering hot bare shaft. It was a shock to both of us, and I moaned in her mouth loud, looking in her eyes. She dipped down because she had a bit of a way to go, and I bent to keep my mouth on hers and my eyes on hers. We both let out a deep breathy noise of satisfaction when her hand finally found my sticky wet throbbing cock head. With that hand, she pulled me up while her other pushed my jeans down.

I turned her around to get my naked cock against her lush bare ass. I had one hand on her belly, the other full of tit and I was just groping her as she started grinding against me to the beat of the music. We did more over the shoulder kissing-we were getting really good at that-as she reached back and had my hard-on bent over pointed to her hip so it was completely sideways across her left ass cheek. So much skin contact there, and her ass felt...mmmmm.

Okay, so I have a big dick. I have heard the word "huge" bandied about before. It's not giant, but when I watch porn, I feel like I would be a better stand in for at least three quarter of those dudes. I don't think it is huge, but it is really really nicely proportioned. Almost but not quite eight and a half inches long, thick, meaty, straight shaft leading to an overly swollen and dark mushroom-shaped head, with a pronounced rim on the crown. It is covered in veins, and my ball sack is long and silky, with large nuts the size of your store's Jumbo AA grade eggs.

Burley was loving it.

"God Baby, it's so big, I can't even get my hand around it! God, I wanna suck it so bad. Are you gonna let me suck that big hot dick for you Baby?"

I felt myself just nodding. I loved her sudden use of the word Baby for me.

She grinned lewdly as she turned and started to get down, then she paused. "Is there anything you want me to do first?"

I thought about it for a moment. I thought of all the times I had thought about a moment like this. I thought of all the pornos and chat conversations and the hopes and dreams of all mankind. Then I licked my lips. "Will you bend over and spread your ass cheeks for me, please, Sam?"

Her grin became even more lewd as she giggled and cooed. "Of course." She went over to the bed, pausing to look over her other shoulder and push her ass out for me in a pose as she added, "And you don't have to say please."

When she climbed on the bed, the way her huge melons hung beneath her almost made my knees buckle. I had watched something like this literally ten thousand times in porn movies, but never seen a real live breast that large in all its glory, just being a boob, swaying enticingly. Then she arched her back to stick her ass up, and she put her head down, resting on her shoulders and breasts as she reached back to grab handfuls of her hot round ass cheeks and spread them for me. I came over for a better view and I don't know if it was my knees getting weaker or just an overpowering urge to lick her ass and pussy, but I somehow managed to just stare. Her thong strap was narrow enough that the tender little pink wrinkles of her asshole were peeking out on either side. Then, there was a wet spot on the crotch of her panties, and her lips bulged enough to make me bite my own lip.

"You're so hot," I murmured.

She ran her hands over her ass, her fingertips sliding down to rub over her pussy lips. "You like it?"

"I do. You look so hot bent over, touching yourself."

She touched herself more, her fingers digging into her cheeks, playing with them, spreading them, pushing them together, pulling and letting them go so they jiggled and bounced, good god! All the while, her fingertips kept brushing her pussy lips through her thong.

"Play with your pussy," I told her as I climbed onto the bed. I sat with my leg under me. She let out a little moan at the command and her fingers went deliberately to her pussy and rubbed, making her moan more.

"Turn this way," I said, and she obediently turned so that her ass was squarely facing me again. She went back to playing, and she was looking back at my cock while I looked at her bubble butt and pussy.

"You want to touch inside your panties?" I asked, and she nodded and groaned. "Put your hand down your panties, Sam."

She drew her hand up, then under her belly. I could see her finger snaking under the damp fabric at the crotch of her panties, and I could see how she rubbed by the movement. It was so hot, teasing each other. An R Kelly song came on but she was so wet that I could hear the creamy sounds her finger was making as she rubbed her pussy around. Her eyes were so sexy, kept getting covered by her hair but they would peek out, hooded, closed, or staring at my cock. She was breathing heavily, saying "yes" a lot, I was loving it.

"Pull your panties up," I told her, and her eyes came up to mine as she smiled. Her hands went to her hips, fingers took her panties, tugged and pulled. I watched the damp white fabric dig in between her pussy lips until they finally swallowed it. We both moaned. Her inner lips were large, swollen, long and also rosy, and she was waxed where I could see. Again, all of the times that I imagined what her pussy looked like, it really looked a lot like this. She had a full-lipped, dusky, sexy pussy.

Shiny and slick, her bare lips looked like candy as she ran her manicured fingers along them for a while. Sometimes, they traced her thong up to rub over and around her little rosebud, which was still mostly covered.

"You can play with your asshole too, Sam," I said and she immediately groaned and her fingertip flew to it, circled it for over a minute as her hips reacted, hornier and hornier as she got dirtier and dirtier for me.

"Pull your panties down," I said, and she reached to her hips and tugged. The strap came out from between her pouty pussy lips like an overripe fruit being peeled. Sticky strings of wetness came away, and my balls shoved a big slug of precum up out of my cock at the sight. I could see now that her lips were bare but she had a little patch of dark hair just above and was otherwise hairless. She got her panties down to her knees and shifted to pull them down her calves.

Smack! I spanked her bare round ass. Not hard, but it was loud and made her cheek jiggle. "I said down, not off," I told her, and she looked back, her mouth making a little "oh," before breaking into a pleased smile. Her panties came back up to her thighs, making them press together.

"Lay down on your side. Now draw your knees up. Yes, like that."

It was one of the sexiest positions ever. I loved to see a woman like this, on her side, her curves accentuated, hip rising like a mountain, breasts piled one atop the other, ass and pussy jutting out. Just. So. Curvy. And with Burley, the curves were even more dramatic. Her pussy lips looked like a little mouth made of rose petals, pushing out from between her thighs.

"So hot," I breathed, stroking my cock. Her eyes darted there. "Show me your pussy and asshole."

She reached down, grabbed a handful of the top cheek and lifted. A groan escaped me as another big drop of precum escaped my cock. Then more words. "I want you to play with your pussy and asshole for me while I watch and jack off."

It didn't sound like anything I would say, but she went to work like this is how she would lay to get off before work every morning. Her fingers rubbed, spread, worked in such a knowing way. Our eyes were glued to each others' working hands and swollen parts. I felt a little bit like the porn director I always wanted to be. Part of me wanted to shove my face between her ass cheeks and just lick her out. Part of me wanted to cuddle up and fuck her as we lay there spooning. And part of me just wanted to sit and watch her masturbate for the rest of the night, it was so hot.

When she started to turn and spread her legs, I spanked her ass again. She grinned, went back to sitting sideways, and fingered her pussy deeper, moaning louder.

"You can play with your tits too," I added to the narrative, hoarsely. She let her cheek go and grabbed her left tit, squeezed, lifted.

"Fuck," she moaned, looking at my dick, "I think I can smell your precum."

"Do your fingers feel good in your pussy?" I asked.

She nodded. "But my asshole is feeling left out."

"You can let it know it won't be lonely."

She smiled and pressed her finger to her rim, then "Ooh..." as it sank in.

"That feel good too?"

She nodded and moaned. Her fingering her own asshole was one of the hottest things I had seen in person in my entire life. Even though I was very slowly jacking my cock, I had to take my hand off of it for a moment. I just watched. The moment was long and full of breathy throaty moaning.

Finally, I said, "I want you to show me how you masturbate when you're alone."

She stopped and regarded me. "I usually have toys," she giggled.

"Sorry, you are going to have to make do with just me sitting here stroking."

"That works," she laughed, "jack that big cock."

"Or, you can just act like I'm not here," I said, getting up off the bed and going across to the chair, where i sat. My cock felt like a telephone pole. Made of lead.

Burley looked at me for a moment, then stood up, took her top and panties off, then reached down to take off her heels. I got up, went back over and smacked her ass.

"Shoes on." I said.

She hooked the ankle strap back on and turned to shake her ass at me, then she went over to the bed and made a pile of pillows at the headboard, crawled onto the bed and flopped onto the pile on her back. Her big soft breasts wobbled and flopped and bounced right along with her. Amazing. She flipped her hair over her shoulders, sat back among the pillows, pulled her heels up to her butt like she wore shoes on white sheets all the time, and spread her legs. Her eyes locked on mine as she cupped a tit-her handful overflowed easily, the breast was so large-and slid her other hand down her tummy. Her nails scratched at her little fur patch and she giggled again, then she moaned as she touched her pussy. Her feet slid back down the bed until her legs were stretched out. She looked at me and licked her fingers, smiling. Then she spread her long legs as her eyes closed and her fingers went to town.

1...34567...10