Evan Loves Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs looked even longer stretched high and wide like this with the sexy high heels on her feet, and her big ass cheeks acted as a pillow to prop her up more and aid my view. Her eyes stayed shut and I watched how she rubbed her clit pretty hard, her lips pretty hard, her fingers stirred her fuck hole pretty hard, and she was pinching and pulling her nipples pretty hard. She did everything pretty hard, with lots of friction, like the whole art of it was the way she did it in rhythm to a grinding strip tease. She definitely knew just what she liked, and I could tell that she was getting close pretty quickly.

Suddenly, her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "You like watching me finger my little cunny?"

"Yeah," I said from the chair, "how does it taste?"

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brought them up, sucked them in her mouth and slurped hungrily. "Mmm...good." Back to her pussy, rub rub. She was using two fingers to hold her lips open and one to rub up and down from clit to vag. She was so pink inside. I watched carefully. She tasted more. It was really hot how she sucked those fingers.

"I love watching you stroke your big cock to me," she murmured.

"What do you like about it?"

"How long and fat it is, how strong it looks, how sexy and perfect. And your balls are nice and big mmm I love watching them swing and bounce."

I'd never had anyone talk about me like that before, and it made me drip. I shifted position and moved my leg so she could see my balls hanging off the edge of the chair. She looked, then closed her eyes and moaned before looking again. As i slowly jacked from base to tip and back, all the skin moving made my balls sway. She watched and made more noises and squirmed, tossing and turning. Her thighs and pussy lips quivered and trembled, her belly made rolls as she pulled her legs up tighter, her breasts swayed and bounced as she got closer and closer.

"Cum for me Sam," I said and she looked at my dick, then me, then back at my dick. Her fingering intensified, her mouth hung open and it looked for a moment like she was enduring a very loud noise that no one else could hear. A jet plane or a fog horn or maybe The Stooges Live in Concert.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed, eyes squenching shut. "I'm cumming!"

The orgasm wracked her in waves. She bent double, her feet hit the bed, pushed off, she heaved backwards, arching, eyes rolling back in her head, one hand squeezing a tit like she was trying to pop a balloon, the other frigging mercilessly at her clit. It was amazing to watch. Her flesh rippled as she convulsed, and then as she pushed back, heels planted, and humped at her hand, a little squirt of pussy juice spurted out, as though that was what it was all about really, and she collapsed in a sweaty, fleshy, scorching, steamy heap.

Her cheeks, neck and the tops of her breasts were flushed. She had red marks on her right tit from her hand. Her belly trembled with no rhythm, her thighs and legs quivered.

At least I knew she wasn't faking it.

"You are so fucking hot," I said to her. She smiled, and when I got up, her eyes rose to mine and she smiled bigger the closer I got. "I love watching you play with your big hot tits-" she grabbed them in both hands, cupped, lifted "-your hot little wet pussy-" both hands dropped her tits, went down, two fingers on her right hand spreading her lips, two fingers from her left rubbing her clit, darting into her vag "-and your asshole..." she lifted her legs, pulled her cheek to the side and stuck a fingertip right up her butt.

"Damn."

"Are you going to let me suck that big dick now?"

"No."

She moaned in frustration. "I need to taste it, baby! Why are you teasing me?"

"Because you're my slut, and I'm not done watching you yet. I want you to tease me more."

The smile again as she lay back comfortably. "Like this?" Her hands cupped her breasts again, lifted, lifted, lifted more until she could tilt her head down, unroll her long tongue with the bright stud and lick her own tits. She did this while looking up at me.

I moaned and got on the bed. My cock throbbed. "You like that?" she said and I moaned yes. "How about this?" She said, tilting her face down a little more, lifting her tit a little more. So simple. Like scratching an itch. Even though I knew it was coming, the moment when her lips wrapped around her nipple and her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked made my balls clench like someone put them in a lemon juicer. She sucked and licked more, looking at me, pulling the skin of her succulently rosy areola out with her sucking lips. It did not take much effort, her breasts were so large and soft. I moaned louder and got on top of her to help her with that. I am not sure how long this lasted, but it seemed like we went through several songs just kissing each other and sucking her nipples together. Sometimes we both sucked and licked the same one, our tongues touching, sometimes she had one and me the other. There was no rush, just suck those hot stiff nipples. Her hand reached out at some point and she was stroking me and playing with my balls. I leaked. Even I could actually smell my own precum. This, after that, was the hottest thing ever, and she just let me do it without trying to interrupt by fucking me or going animalistic on my dick. I just rubbed my face on her tits, in her cleavage, kissed her, sucked her big hard nipples until they were tender.

"I love what a boob man you are," she said for about the tenth time. I looked up at her this time, my mouth full of her left nipple, and I pulled my head back, stretching it out, making her gasp when it popped free and bounced lushly.

"I'm an ass man too," I told her as I slid down, grasped her hips, and got her up on all fours.

I dove in. Hands kneading and spreading her cheeks, pressing a tongue kiss to her asshole. Yes, I kissed her asshole first. For a while. She moaned loud and pushed back. I could see her hands beneath her playing with her tits and she turned her head but couldn't see me through her hair. She tasted amazing, like bubble gum, honest to god. Yes her asshole tasted like bubble gum. Her pussy too. I licked and sucked and tried to replicate with my mouth what I had watched and studied her do with her handa little bit ago, or a week ago, whenever, and it seemed to be working. She was moaning and saying things like: "Oh my fucking god you lick my cunny out so fucking good. Yes, kiss my little asshole, it feels fucking amazing. Spread my cunt and lick my clit harder. Faster. Now finger me."

There was no mention of where, so I slid my finger into her asshole. It was tight and hot, but she moaned and pushed back, so I figured I somehow guessed right, or it probably didn't really matter.

"Fuck yessss," she kept saying over and over, getting more and more guttural, arching her back more and more. "Oh Evan, yes, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck YESSS EVANNNNNNN!!"

When she came, her pussy hole squirted right in my mouth. It was amazing. It was warm and watery but tasted like the horniest thing alive on planet earth, and as her asshole convulsed on my finger, I basically held my tongue out and let her ride it with her clit pressed to it until she finally slowed and the cries turned to panting and then to long moaning breaths. She relaxed and collapsed onto the bed, and I turned her sideways again-that hip-up position I love-and leaned down to lick her lips and asshole.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she groaned, reaching one hand back to hold my head to her ass for more. I'd never been with a girl who wasn't sensitive to the point of needing no contact after a hard orgasm like that, but Burley craved even more contact. I licked and sucked more, she tasted so good, her ass was so hot. She rolled onto her back, raised and spread her legs, sexy black heels still on her feet, and I licked her pussy and ass more, hearing sucking sounds only to look up and find her sucking her tits and staring in my eyes. I moaned and dug my cock into the bed, feeling a big wet spot form right then and there.

"Oh god, oh shit," she said and I stopped and smacked her ass. It jiggled in my face.

"Don't say, 'shit,' Sam. It's not sexy." I licked her ass where I had spanked it, then smacked it again. "Say 'fuck' or something instead."

"Fuck, okay. Damn." She giggled, but as soon as I pressed my tongue to her hot wet pussy lips again, her smile turned to a pout and she groaned, "Oh my god, fuck, you eat my cunt so fucking good, don't you fucking stop." This time, I mostly licked her fuckhole and asshole while she rubbed her clit and sucked her tits. When she came, her voice went up into a strange trilling cry and I had my tongue slipped just inside the rim of her asshole and she clamped her little rim on my tongue as her pussy squirted right on my nose and cheeks like, spurt spurt. So juicy.

"Fuck, I'm so squirty, I hope that's okay," she whispered, a little embarrassed sounding. I licked all over her lips and she relaxed and moaned.

"I fucking love how your pussy tastes when it squirts."

"Oh, shit," she moaned, then giggled. "Sorry!"

I kissed my way over her soft tummy and up, kissed and sucked each nipple. She took her breasts in her hands again and lifted them, making me move up her body until we were kissing with her tits tucked under her chin. I raised my hips but let them back down to get comfortable, and as my cock head left a slimey trail of precum up her tummy, my shaft sank between her slippery swollen pussy lips.

"Fuck!" she shouted in aggravation. "I want it in me."

"Oh no, not yet," I chided, then moved so my cock slid from head to balls along her clit.

A spasm tumbled through her. "Oh baby that fee-" I stifled the rest with a kiss, so she just moaned into my mouth.

"You taste like my pussy," she whispered between deep kisses.

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good."

"Yeah it does," she agreed. Smooch smooch.

"Like bubblegum," I said, watching her, and she grinned and went to push me off.

"Let me suck that dick, baby, I want it in my mouth so bad."

"Not yet. Lick your pussy juices off my face." I hadn't even finished the sentence when she started licking my face like a momma cat cleaning her kitten, licking all over, looking in my eyes, rubbing her tits on my chest, and it felt so sensual and hot. But when she reached down for my cock, I pushed her hand away and spanked her big butt again. She smiled. I stood up.

"Put your hair up," I told her, and she flashed her teeth and crawled off the bed. Unselfconscious about the jiggling and wobbling of her naked curves, she walked across the room, heels clicking, hips swaying, to get her purse off the table. I stood there by the bed watching her. On her way back over, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail, raising her arms and pushing her chest out. Her huge breasts moved independently of the rest of her figure, and she acted like nothing was going on. I gulped. She stopped in front of me, moving her hips and tapping one thigh to the beat, of whatever song it was, I think something by QTip, waiting.

"On your knees," I said, which felt awesome to say. My cock was like a rocket fueling up on the launch pad. I did reach over to grab the cushion off the back of the love seat, dropped it on the floor in front of me. She got on top of it, balanced, looked up at me, bent down-

I grasped her by her ponytail, pulled her up. She gasped, groaned, looked from my dripping cock head to my eyes as she straightened.

"Hold your tits together Sam." She did. "Push them together. More." God, they looked awesome, bulging, smooshed. "Lift them up. Higher." They were almost at her chin. "Good fucking god, Sam, your tits are fucking insane."

She giggled, so I pulled her ponytail. "Make it wet between them," I said, having thought of what to say. "Spit/Slobber/Drool in your cleavage," had a ring to it, but I thought I pulled it off best. I figured she knew what I wanted.

She did. She worked her mouth like she was gathering saliva. After a moment, i said, "Need help?"

Her eyes became very submissive, a little girl finally giving up and needing some assistance tying her shoelaces, and she nodded.

"Open your mouth," I said, and by the time she did-wide-my mouth had watered a pretty amazing amount from the vision in front of me. I leaned down, aimed, gently spit into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she went, like I had spooned the best ice cream topping ever invented in there, and she closed her eyes and clearly swirled my spit in her mouth to mix with her own, then she looked at me, leaned down, and just pretty much dribbled a big glob of spit out of her mouth, down her strong chin until it plopped into the cleavage an inch or so below. And speaking of cleavage, she had about a foot of it, and our bubbly mix of saliva trailed down down down. I grabbed my throbbing cock in my free hand and bent it down too. She went for it with her tongue but I was too quick.

"Ah ah ah," I chimed, "not yet."

I took my dick and smacked Burley in the face with it. Yes I did.

She smiled. Yes she did.

Then I was rubbing my cock head in her cleavage. My precum spilled out, and she straightened her back, lifted her tits more for me, pulled them apart, wrapped them around, engulfed.

I almost shot a gallon of cum. I imagined it somehow going over her shoulder because I'm sure if it would have hit her chin it would have taken her head off in a shotgun blast. I keep saying it, but then it just keeps happening. This was the hottest moment, the feel of her soft, warm, enormous breasts just completely enveloping my swollen cock was one thing, but looking down and seeing just the head poking out. It was all but too much.

She started to do a movement, like shrugging her shoulders, lifting and lowering, but I pulled her hair, told her to sit still, and then I started working my hips. Oh yeah. I could see myself in the mirror, and I don't usually like to watch myself, because I think I look like a perverted monkey, but could this possibly get any hotter? I had her ponytail in one hand, her shoulder in the other, like bracing her, and was just fucking the shit-oops, fucking the fuck out of Burley's big hot titties.

"Fuck, your big dick feels so good baby," she moaned between panting. "I love you fucking my big jugs like this, its so fucking hot."

I looked down at her and I'm sure I looked like I was about to just bust both nuts into cosmic dust, and I almost wanted to blurt to her, I've never titty fucked a girl before, even my girlfriend with kinda big tits, and my ex kind of tried once when she had milk, but it was awkward, but ever since I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted to do this, oh this, this this this, just fuck those big fucking titties with my big cock, and write a rap song about it so everyone on planet earth can relive this epic moment with me.

But I just grunted like a neanderthal and tried to control my balls.

Yet I somehow conveyed all of that to her pretty little mind because she said, "Is it everything you hoped for?"

I pulled her ponytail to tilt her head back as I leaned down, and she kept her eyes open and let her mouth come open and her tongue met mine halfway but mine kept on going, slid over hers, over the stud, down her throat, and she moaned into my mouth as my hips kept their even steady beat and I used those massive, gorgeous mammary glands to stroke my throbbing cock glans. This was the hottest kiss I've ever had in my life, and the hottest moment, and it must have been divine intervention that kept me from dumping a gazillion sperm.

It was such a wet, sloppy kiss, and when I finally backed away, she immediately spat into her cleavage. I kept fucking those tits. They bulged when I went up, and the friction made my cum hole open, like my cock was halfway down the first roller coaster hill, then the skin of my cut dick slid up until my cock disappeared in her cleavage like a submarine slipping under the waves.

"Is it gonna make you cum baby?" she asked after a while. She still seemed very into it.

I just nodded.

"Can I please suck your cock before you cum baby?" she asked, an edge of desperation in her voice.

I used her ponytail, pulled it up to tilt her face down, then lifted my hips until my cockhead went right in her mouth. She moaned, sucked, slurped, bobbed her head happily in her own cleavage, making little ripples of the soft bulged-up tit flesh she was holding up with both arms. The feel of her wet mouth almost sent me over the edge, but I somehow held on. She was going easy on me though, somehow restraining herself as well, it seemed. After a couple of minutes of fucking Burley's big magnificent jugs with my cock in her mouth, I backed away, took a few deep breaths, collapsed onto the love seat. Burley crawled over. She looked demonically sexy on all fours on the floor. Her hands moved up my thighs, then her right hand found my left hand on the armrest, and she took it and put it on her ponytail. Then she scooted her knees against the edge of the chair, got her shoulders between my legs, lifted her big breasts into my lap and put my right hand on her left tit. Then she gave me the best head of my life.

It was absolute cock worship by a long time member of the faithful. Eyes on mine, mouth wide open, tongue out, tongue ring in play at all times, very very wet, very deep, full of moans and gulps and slurps, all with her glorious soft breasts gathered in my lap, holding my shaft up, for me to squeeze and play with and love on. Her cheeks hollowed until I could see the outline of the rim of my cockhead in them. Her earrings glittered and jingled as her head bobbed. The first time she went deep, she gagged, popped it all the way out, coughed, and then dived back down like she just couldn't keep her mouth off.

"God I love sucking your big fucking cock Evan,' she said and then engulfed it again with a moan.

"Mmm I love that you love sucking it."

I'm not sure how long she blew me, but it was amazing. She used her big breasts to jerk me some, or just to hold the shaft up as she bobbed her head with her face basically in her own cleavage some more, or she let them hang down when she used both hands, and it was then that I saw her play with them, squeeze, lift, pinch, twist. And she was playing with her pussy from time to time, which made her spine move almost like she had to run and pee.

Then she ran her tongue all over it and asked if I liked how she did it, then plunged it back in her mouth while I said with gusto how I loved it, and she popped it back out long enough to say that she loved it too and then it went right back in to her warm lush mouth again, suck suck slurp.

"Oh fuck," I moaned after a long time, "I am going to fuck you so good for sucking my dick this good." She was deep throating me, my cock somehow magically down near her vocal cords as she used her tongue ring to lick the flap of skin between the main vein at the bottom of my dick and the center of my nut sack. Drool dripped off my balls and down her huge heavy jugs. She smiled with my cock in her mouth. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

She nodded and went "Ug hug." I used her ponytail to slowly pull her mouth off of my cock. Slurrrrpop! She licked it and kissed it before I pulled her up by the ponytail and she looked at me. I helped her stand, then I took her hand and had her step up onto the loveseat so that I was looking up at her pussy. It shone with sticky nectar. My hands on her hips, I made her turn around, and she gracefully avoided stomping my cock or balls with the heels she still wore. Hands still up on her hips, I pulled her ass down to my face. Burley hissed and used her weight to grind my face with her ass. Her hand was in my hair too, pulling my head into her butt. My nose rubbed up and down over her asshole as my tongue lapped up the juiciness off her cunt lips. They were so soft, so hot, so sweet, my tongue slithered between them eagerly.

1...45678...10