Evan Loves Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was historically bad at this, and I was honestly kind of scared because a girl had never gotten her hooks into me so fast. It just had never happened before, and I'd never been with a girl like her before, but it felt like to me, she knew too, it wouldn't work for us. Two ships passing in the night.

"You will hear from me. Didn't you say Elton John is playing Buffalo in January?" It was half a year away. She pressed her lips together and made an "I get it" kind of smile, nodded. "Well, I love Elton John."

"Yeah, I heard he does amazing shows, and it's probably his last tour."

"Want to make it a date?"

"I'd love that."

She directed me through my hometown, where the rutted and potholed streets hadn't changed much, then into West and onto a street lined with beige stucco condos near the golf course. At the back of the allotment was a large parking lot and a row of smaller townhomes, two buildings with six units each. Hers was the third from the left. Her car was parked out front, a white late model Accord coupe with the V-6. Seemed about right. I parked next to it.

"Thanks for the ride," she said. "I'd invite you in, but my place is a mess and I've gotta-"

"It's okay," I said, glad for once not to be the awkward one. I popped my door handle and got out first. She swung her door out, hefted her curves out of the 911's red sports seat, looking a little sullen, even in five bills' worth of Italian designer duds. She slung her clutch over her shoulder and picked up the pink Saks bag with last night's outfit inside.

"Here, take this," I said, giving her the little satchel with the rest of the coke in it. "Try not to do it all in one night."

Her frown turned upside down. "Thanks, I-"

"Or you can, whatever, party girl."

She grinned. "Or maybe I'll save it for next time we get together."

I was about to say, don't worry about that, I can get more, but I just said, "Right on, Samantha."

"Well, you can text me any time."

"Okay."

I thought she was going to ask something like, "Will you?" but she smiled and said, "Cool," like she believed me. "It was great to see you again."

"Yeah, it really was."

She thought about maybe saying something else, and so did I, but I decided I should be done. Then her eyes came up, searched mine, her smile faded as her lips parted and then she was coming to me, and she was in my arms, and her tits were against my chest, and her tongue was in my mouth. Another hot, hot kiss. I felt her hips through her Givenchy's, then what the hell, gave both ass cheeks a squeeze. It made my cock into an instant chubby. She melted against me for one more moment, then pulled away. She didn't smile, but turned and went up to her front stoop. I watched. Of course. God, that ass. Her keys jingled, then the door opened. She turned and saw I was still there, and that's when she managed to flash a smile as she teared up, mouthed "bye," and closed the door. I stood for a second and stared at it, trying to decide if I felt like an asshole or a million bucks. Wondered if I should go up and knock on the door. But before I'd decided, I found myself back inside my car, and the engine roared to life behind me, I backed out, found a gap in traffic and was gone.

I stopped back near the highway to get gas at a station I hadn't been to since a high school date with a girl from West-it was an odd sense of being a stranger in your own hometown-then drove over to my Grandma's house. She liked the 911 Turbo-how fancy!-except for how low it was. Took her out to dinner at an old favorite place, had coneys, fries and vegetable soup, then spent the night at her house, raiding her downstairs fridge for the beer leftover from Easter several months ago. Went to bed early and slept like a baby.

1...5678910