Evan Loves Curves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands went from her hips up her waist and she was bending so I caught her jugs, but she kept bending down until she was almost double, and got the first half of my cock in her mouth. We both moaned loudly with our mouths full. I could look past her left hip with one eye and see us in the mirror. She was bent at the waist, sucking my dick at ankle height, and her tits were hitting her in the chin as I played with them, her ponytail flitting around behind her. After a minute or two of this exquisite position, she bent her knees and sank down until she was pinning my head to the back of the loveseat with her beautiful bubble butt.

I could still see our reflection, and now her breasts hung straight down, so full and heavy looking. She moaned but maybe it was just because the sight of her made a big swig of precum jizz out of my cock slit and she tasted it in that moment. Yeah. I was licking her wet pussy and ass all over, just lost in the hotness of being back here, face and mouth full of an ass I had dreamed of for years, hands full of epic tits, cock stuffed in a hungry, horny wet Hoover of a mouth.

When she finally pulled her lips off to catch her breath, she went "Ooohh," and shivered, and I held her hips as she slid her ass off my face so I could catch my breath too. Her ass kept sliding, right down my chest, and I knew where she was going to land. Wait a beat.

"Condom," I said hoarsely. With no wasted motion, she climbed off my lap and went towards her purse again.

"No, I've got one," I said.

"One?" She put her hand on her hip, her jugs swinging.

"Some." They were in my front right jeans pocket. Expensive European lambskin, promised to be the most natural or whatever. Fifteen bones a pop. Yeah I used "bones" and "pop" in that statement. I showed her and she smiled.

"Is it a magnum?" She asked. I showed her the XL on the package and she giggled, then reached for it. "Let me."

On her knees again, she gave one more long lick, from balls to tip, then sucked, all with eyes locked on mine. Then she tore the condom wrapper and in a moment, had it expertly placed and rolled as far down as it would go. "It still doesn't cover it all,"she said, slightly awed, stroking the last bit of bare shaft. Awesome. I slid my hands beneath her armpits and lifted her until she was all the way off her feet, up until my face was just above her belly. She wrapped her legs around me and laughed, hugging her breasts to my face. I strode over to the bed and threw her down on it. Breasts flopped, grin flashed, legs spread. I got on top of her and she grabbed my cock, guided it.

"God fuck," she groaned at first contact. I pushed. She was so wet, my cock pushed in as though drawn, even though she was tighter than any pussy I'd been inside in so long. I grasped her hands, our fingers intertwined, and pinned them beside her shoulders, then kissed her hard, eyes and mouths open wide as I let my weight settle, pushing my cock in further and further.

Her breath escaped her as though my cock was filling up all of her breathing volume. When it was all the way in, she let out a little squeaking moan. I flexed my cock and pushed, thought I saw a tear from in the corner of her eye as she gasped and panted and moaned, her face like a heat lamp so close to mine, our lips and tongues touching. I began to move.

We fucked like that for a long time, slow, deep, grinding, with her long legs spread wide, her hands held captive, mouths in full assault mode and my cock building a nice rhythm in the wetness of her hot pink pussy. Then she got her hands free and clutched at me, and I grabbed handfuls of ass, then handfuls of tit, then started moving her legs. The condom was helping me. It felt great but not too great.

"Harder," she asked, and I complied. I pulled one of her tits up and told her to lick it, but she sucked it instead as I watched and groaned. I got on my knees, pulled her legs up against my chest and hugged them, licking her slim ankles and feet as I fucked her and watched her suck one tit as the other flopped around on her chest. Her pussy was so fucking tight this way, and we both got revved up quick. Anyways, I couldn't watch this for long before I spread her legs and bent back down on top of her to suck on her nipples. My cock went deeper this position anyway. I suckled, hard and noisily, and she affirmed that I was doing the right thing and bucked against me. We found a really good rhythm then, and her moans got deeper, and my cock felt like it got deeper, and my big balls were slapping her ass.

"Oh God don't stop!" she shouted, and I complied, plowing her. The sounds were getting wetter, hotter. "Yeah Evan fucking bite my nipples." I did that too. Her voice went high and then low.

"Fuck yes I'm gonna cum!" she said, and then she did, clawing at my shoulders, spasming beneath me. I felt a warm gush around my cock and then my balls were warmer and slicker and I kept going and she kept cumming. I watched her as her eyes screwed shut tight and her mouth opened wide and her back arched off the damp sheets.

I finally stopped when she went limp. I felt all tension drain completely from her, and she went rag doll beneath me. I let her breathe and stopped using my teeth on her nipples, just licked and tenderly sucked, listening to Beyonce. My cock wasn't ready to quit yet, and each time it sort of spasmed inside her, she went "Ohh."

I kissed her mouth, pulled her lower lip. "I want to fuck you from behind but I'm afraid it will make me cum in like ten seconds."

"I can't believe you still haven't cum, baby," she said, panting.

"Me neither, but the night isn't about to end."

She smiled that succubus smile, pushed my shoulder so I pulled out and got off, then she rolled up onto all fours, arching her back so that her nipples touched the sheets and her ass stood out like some interplanetary moon rise. She made her ass shake at me. I smacked it and she looked back. On my knees behind her, I kissed and licked both plump cheeks, then spread them and brought my hips up. My cock needed no guidance, found her sopping fuckhole and sank in.

"Oooooh," we both groaned, and I went in until my hips kissed her cheeks and she hissed loudly. "Oh my fucking god," I said, and she just said, "Fuck!"

I was right, doggy style with her at this point was too much. The condom was the only thing that let me go for even a couple of minutes, and they were minutes in heaven, spent on a clock. I tried to think of engine displacements, basketball stats, even boring ass baseball.

Her ass cheeks rippled in waves and her asshole winked at me with each stroke and I just pounded her, listening to her, feeling her, forgetting where we were, who I was, what was happening other than dick in, dick out, ass ass ass.

My eyes flew open, I pulled out and one hand grabbed her ponytail as the other grabbed the condom and ripped it off. Roughly, rudely, I pulled her head, dragging her face around as I moved on my knees over, jerking with my strong left hand and-

"Oh yes, baby, cum on my face!" she shrieked, the vast purple helmet of my cockhead inches from her nose. I complied.

First came a little jet of clearish, watery liquid as the remainder of my precum evacuated my shaft. Most of it splattered her neck, but some went up her chin and into her mouth. Then I held on, three, four, fivesixseveneight more quick jerks, then hold it, hold it, St. Peter fumbling with his key in the lock at the gates of Heaven, then SPOOOOOOOOOOGE

A rope of thick white cum blasted out. Goddamn it was a ton. Most went in her mouth, but then as she moaned, she tilted her face down and the rest went up over the bridge of her nose, between her eyebrows, up her forehead, into her hair. It felt like a cumload of sperm all in one shot. But then the second rope erupted, as big if not bigger than the first, and this one started at her left cheek and went up, into her left eye, up her forehead and into her hair, giving her dual racing stripes, offset. Fucking cum whore, Burley didn't blink. The cum clung to her lashes like ice on spring grass. Rope three went across her nose, onto her right cheek and then down her chin. When she looked up, rope four went in her mouth, on her lip and up her right nostril. She closed her mouth and rope five hit her lips, making her open them again, but then it went down her chin and splattered into her neck. Six and seven were smaller, but she had put her hand over my hand and lifted my cock to her face again so they went all around her mouth. She sucked hard as my cock spasmed more, and I heard her gulp loudly.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god, baby, oh thank you thank you for all of your cum," she was saying huskily. Her face was just covered. It honestly looked like three or four guys had dumped their loads on her at once. My balls felt like they had been injected with helium. In fact, I had to touch them to make sure they were still there. I looked down at her and her face was just such a mess, thick white cum was everywhere.

"Don't move," I told her, and got up.

There was a beat, maybe she wondered if I was getting her a towel, but when I picked up my jeans, she asked "Are you taking a picture?" sort of hopefully, I thought, and sat up on her knees to see herself in the mirror.

"Oh my fucking god," she said, obviously in disbelief of her reflection. But I just said no and showed her another XL condom package. I ripped it open and came over. My cock was numb but hard. "Oh my god, are you on Viagra?" she asked. But I just said no and climbed on the bed, unrolling the rubber on my still pretty damn hard hard-on. When it was rolled all the way down, I grabbed her ponytail, pushed her back down, grabbed a hip and slammed it back in.

"Oh my fucking god damn shit," she grunted and I just railed her. I railed her and watched in the mirror as her big tits bounced like they were fighting. I railed her and watched her ass cheeks ripple. I railed her and smacked her ass and made it pink up and ripple more. I railed her until her arms gave out and she went ass up, head down, her cum-covered face turned sideways to show me and make crazy hot faces at me with her eyes rolling back in her head. I railed her until the feeling came back into my dick and I started to grunt and grind like a bull. I railed her until her legs gave out and she lay flat on her belly, prone, arching her back just enough to pout her big booty up and let me know she wanted to keep taking it just like this as my cum oozed and dripped off her hair and face.

"Oh I'm fucking cumming," she shouted as she did. I was grabbing all over her, shoulders, waist, hips, ass, thighs. I was holding off on grabbing her tits until I was ready to nut again. But as her orgasm wracked her and her swollen cunt milked my fat dick, I felt my balls boiling over and my bucking tempo increased. I think I tried to tell her I was going to cum too, but instead I just grunted, reached under her for two big handfuls of too much tit and pumped her pussy like it was the only way to keep the devil from destroying the earth.

"Ooooohhh!" I sounded like a deranged pyscho as my balls dumped again, and she grunted like someone was gutting her with a knife. My toes dug into her calves and she stiffened her legs to help me gain even more leverage as my hips worked on instinct to jack pump and fill that condom all up. Perverted monkey style.

Afterwards, glowing, we lay there as the little tremors and aftershocks died down. I massaged her breasts tenderly, as though knowing I'd hurt them somehow, but she just lay there smiling, face still lined in a criss cross of jizz rivers.

"Fuck, you are amazing," I told her.

She smiled, and we laid there through a whole Fiona Apple song without saying a word.

"Where am I?" she said at last, giggled and heaved a sigh, and then we laid there for another long while. She had made no move to clean her face, but she looked at me for a bit, totally at peace, and I could see the wheels turning in her head. After what seemed like almost too long, we'd caught our breath and I'd forgotten what I'd said, she just said, "You were pretty amazing too."

"Thanks."

She laughed. "I mean, I can't believe you fucked me again right after you came this much," she said, gesturing to the mess. I just kind of looked at her and shook my head as though I was as shocked as her. "How much is in the condom?"

I slowly pulled it out. My fat cock head, incased in the lambskin like a burglar's face in pantyhose, popped out, followed by the tip of the condom bloated like a water balloon with several tablespoons of my finest. Her pussy was swollen and the petals of her lips stayed open, looking beautiful and happy.

"Fuck," Burley said as she moved to get off the bed. She slid her heels off and let them drop to the floor, loudly, then got to her feet on unsteady, shaky legs. Giggling a little, she went over to her clutch, got her phone out, and took a selfie. Several, in fact, with different parts of the room in the background, including the window out onto Euclid below and the dark lake beyond. Then she came over to me. "Don't worry, no faces," she said, and she leaned down to take a photo of my cock with the condom still on. Then she stroked it, slid her fingers down, over the head, pinched the bubble of cum and slid the condom off. Without another word, she held it aloft, tilted her head back, and squeezed my cum out of the condom into her sucking mouth, swallowing pointedly. She looked at me and her grin was huge beneath the layer of cum. The look of shocked lust on my face must have been hilarious.

"Mmmm," she said, and now she used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face, but was pushing it into her mouth and licking her fingers clean.

"Fuck, you're hot."

"Your cum tastes good," she said, making "good" into a two-syllable word. She went to the bathroom. I followed. My legs were also a little unsteady, a weird hitch I get in my hips after doing the deed quite well. She was running warm water and I came up behind her, rubbed my sticky cock across her bare ass cheeks. She pressed back, then reached down to grab it. I wasn't still hard, but I was far from flaccid. "You want more, baby?"

"Oh yeah, I'm not done."

"Are you sure you didn't take any viagra?"

"I never have."

"Damn baby. I can't believe you came that huge fucking load all over my face like that and just like, kept fucking me mmmmm."

"I can't believe it either. That's how hot you are."

"Keep talking like that and we will be at it when the sun comes up," she said. Her hand was cradling my balls.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Not going, just cumming. Lots more cumming."

"Yeah, I'm not finished with you Samantha."

"Mmm...Well, I want to...clean up first. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," I said, because what the fuck was I supposed to say?

"What time is it?"

"It's almost one. Are you hungry? Want some room service?"

She smiled like that sounded good. "Yeah, I am, a little. Sucks it is getting late. Too bad we don't got any blow or something."

"All you have to do is ask," I said, and reached over to open the drawer where I'd put the stash. She looked in and did the shaking hands thing that excited girls do-what is that, trying to fan air on their faces? Doesn't seem to work.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she said. Her boobs and butt jiggled in her excitement.

"Why don't you finish what you're doing-"

"Yeah, I need to take care of a few things," she murmured.

"-and I'll get us some food, something to drink, and when you are all set, we can do a few lines and...stay up later."

"Okay," she agreed, smiling excitedly, like that was a good plan. She took a whole stack of clean towels and a robe off the rack and headed for the bathroom. When she came back, she picked up the ECig with the pot oil in it and looked at it.

"Have a puff or two," I offered.

"You gonna too?"

"Sure."

She put it in her mouth and smoked it, trying to be sexy, but then a coughing fit caught her and she tossed the ECig to me as she dashed back to the bathroom, a vision of naked wiggling bits in a streaming cloud of vapor. I could hear her coughing a bit more, then a few minutes later, the toilet flushed and the shower came on. I smoked some while I was looking out the window and talking to the front desk.

"Are there any clothing or apparel stores nearby?"

"Why, yes, sir, the shops are just past the lobby, you don't even need to go outside," and he named them.

"When do they open?"

"Tomorrow at 8, sir."

"If I buy a couple of things, how long would it take to have them laundered and ready to go?"

"Our laundry service typically does 90 minutes if it's not dry cleaning, sir."

"Sounds good. And how much is the late checkout?"

"For your room, sir, late checkout is an additional $129."

"Okay, I'll do that. And I'd like to order some room service."

"Of course, sir, what can we get for you?"

"Two cheeseburgers, two orders of fries, a strawberry shake, couple more bottles of

water."

"Of course, right away."

"Oh, and can I get a tooth brush?"

"Certainly, just one?"

"Yeah. And what types of champagne do you have?"

He rattled them off, and I ordered a couple that would be about $30 at a supermarket. He said about thirty minutes and I hung up.

For a while I just sat there feeling lucky. I rubbed my dick some too, like, hey pal, this is just halftime. He was like, shut up coach, I got this. The fan was still going when Burley came out in a white hotel insignia robe with her hair wrapped in a towel and told me not to look at her, she had to redo her makeup. I told her she didn't have to and she just said, "Don't look at me!"

So I jumped in the bathroom, did my stuff in record time, came out freshly shaved and showered in a robe about ten minutes later, just in time to answer the door from room service. I took the tray off the cart first, then the tray with the bottles, and lastly the flutes, then tipped the person: an old hispanic woman in a shapeless uniform.

"Hungry, Samantha?" I said, coming in with the tray. "Or thirsty?"

She was sitting at the vanity with music going softly. It was Maroon 5. She looked at me and flashed her smile. "Yes. That pot gave me cottonmouth. And the munchies," she giggled. "What did you order?"

"Let's see." I set the tray down and took the lid off. She made a little moan like it was the perfect sight and smell.

"Oh, I wish I could of ate while you were in the bathroom," she whined.

"Why?"

"I don't like having a guy watch me pig out," she said, pouting but with a little self-conscious smile.

"I think you look really hot putting things in your mouth." I brought the tray of drinks over.

"Yeah, that's not quite what I mean," she was saying, then, "Oh my god, is that a milk shake?"

It came in a big stainless cup-the sides frosted-with a lid. I took the lid off and she peeked in.

"Oh my god, strawberry? See, this is what I mean, it's just like, my ass is gonna get so fat."

"I already love that ass, but if it gets a bit bigger, that's just more to love," I said as I came over. She was eating some fries and I found the tooth brush in its little package and tossed that towards her.

"Trying to tell me something?" she said and giggled, so I just leaned down and kissed her. I got some salt and some french fry but I didn't care, and she didn't either, frenching me eagerly before breaking the kiss with a lustful stare as she finished chewing.

"I just figured you would want a tooth brush after a big meal" I said, reaching for the champagne. I peeled off the foil and cage and took a towel to grip the cork as I loosened.

Looking at me, she stuffed a handful of fries in her mouth. "Mmm, I'm starving," she said again, this time with her mouth full. Then she looked up at me to see if it was really turning me on, and I gave her a look to show that it was. She acted sort of surprised.