Evangeline Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went down to my car and dialed Paula, the owner of the moving company I recently used. "Paula, it's Stephanie Ruby, can you meet me for breakfast in tomorrow morning?"

"Sure, it has to be early. 6am good for you." Paula asked.

"Yes, actually it's perfect. Eggs, bacon and toast?" I asked.

"No bacon." she said.

"See you then." I said and disconnected the phone.

I need some sleep. I called the shop.

"Good Afternoon, Amy's Gifts, Amy speaking may I help you?" Amy greeted.

"Hi Amy it's me." I said.

"Hi Steph, everything go well?" Amy asked.

"Yes, she's in the O.R. now.. Her nurse is Angel Hernandez, she says she knows you." I said.

"Angel Hernandez was my girlfriend back in the day. Sheila hates her." Amy stated.

"Really? She says she's married to a guy now." I said.

"Well he must be very rich. She was a bit of a gold digger." Amy reported.

"Well she came on to me; I think she's a needy woman. She wants to fuck me." I said.

"Everybody wants to fuck you Steph. You can do what you want Steph but I would avoid that. Take it from personal experience." Amy stated.

"Okay thanks. I was wondering if I could come by and take a nap on the couch in the back. I only got no sleep last night. I don't want to over sleep and I figured you could make sure I get up by 4pm." I requested.

"No problem, see you soon." Amy said and hung up. I drove to the shop and took a nap.

At 4pm I felt my ass being rubbed. "Time to get up Steph." I heard Amy say.

I sat up and my dress was open and my thong was off. "Now Amy, I know I didn't lie down like this!" I said.

"No, it was my idea." Erica said as she came out of the bathroom. "You didn't even wake up. I had some fun. You taste great."

"Well I'm glad one of us had a good time." I said throwing a shoe at her.

"You're a deep sleeper." Amy said.

"I didn't sleep at all last night. I must have been completely knocked out if I didn't feel you down there "having fun' Erica." I amused finding my thong and putting it on.

"That's okay, Sheila might enjoy this, but I prefer my partners to be awake and participating." Erica smiled.

"Erica! That's just not right!" Amy admonished her as I tied my dress.

"You know there is a bit of truth in there Amy." Erica came back.

"Stephanie, we were just pulling your chain. We just opened your dress and removed your thong. I didn't enjoy your taste, but now that you're awake..." Erica admitted.

"Naaah, I didn't think you did." I grinned as I slipped on my shoes ignoring her request.

"Amy, when do you think you'll get to come to the hospital?" I asked.

""I'll close at 6. I should be there just after 7pm." Amy said.

"I'll go over and wait with you now." Erica offered, "But can we get something to eat first?"

"How's the hospital cafeteria sound?" I asked.

"Horrible." Erica said.

"Well then, how about a Grilled Chicken Sandwich from Burger King?" I asked.

"That's better than hospital food, but not much better. Okay." Erica said.

"Thanks for the nap." I said as I gave Amy a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for the show. You have a pretty pussy. Oh by the way 34C is perfect for you." Amy said.

"I think so." I said.

"Talk later girl." Erica said to Amy with a wave and we left.

Erica has been asking me if she can drive my new BMW since I got it, so I let her drive to Burger King and to the hospital.

"Your car is unbelievable, I'm so jealous and you won it, damn!" Erica said.

Erica is making reference to the fact that I won this 2016 BMW 228i xDrive Convertible Plus $1,000,000 Cash last month at the Bellagio.

"What can I say, I've been lucky." I answered.

When we got to the hospital we went directly to the Surgical Waiting Area and I let the nurse know that I was there and asked if Evangeline was still in surgery. The receptionist called into the O.R. and spoke to someone. She hung up and told me she was still in surgery and the nurse thought it would be about a half hour more.

"I looked online at this surgery. It's amazing how they do this." I said.

"Yes, I know I did too. But the surgeon in the video I watched didn't seem too skilled." Erica said.

"The TV was on tuned to the CNBC. The talking heads were all atwitter because they were hosting the GOP Debate tonight. Erica surprisingly seemed to be interested. The receptionist called me. "Your girlfriend is out of surgery. The Doctor will be out to talk to you shortly to tell you how it went." she advised.

After 15 minutes a male, wearing scrubs, called my name, I got up. Erica remained seated.

"Miss Ruby?" He asked.

"Yes that's me." I said as he sat next to me.

"I'm Dr. Eric Brandstedder excuse me sitting I've been on my feet 6 hours straight." He stated.

"No problem. How's Evangeline?" I asked.

"The procedure went splendidly, Evangeline is in Recovery now and you should be able to see her quickly as soon as she's comes out of the anesthesia a bit. She probably won't remember even remember seeing you today because of the anesthesia." He started

Erica piped up, "And her vagina?"

"Actually, I think it's the best work I ever did. She should be very pleased after the initial swelling goes down." He stated, "The nurse will call you in about an hour, nice meeting you." He left.

"I can use a cup of coffee." I said, "Care to join me, Erica?"

"Sure." She said and off we went to the cafeteria. I picked up my phone and dialed, "Hi Amy, The procedure is complete. The Dr. Brandstedder said he thought it was his best work."

"If that's what Eric said, then you can take that to the bank. Eric is the best when it comes to GRS. He's an artist." Amy confirmed.

When Erica and I returned to the Surgical Waiting Area the receptionist called to us to tell us that we could go in to see Evangeline. We walked into a hallway and through a set of electric doors marked 'Post Anesthesia Care Unit'. Evangeline was awake but completely unaware of her surroundings. As we approached she looked up and smiled.

"I guess you made it through okay." I said to her holding her hand.

A nurse approached, "Like a trooper. Everything went very well."

Evangeline just smiled.

Chapter 10: Getting Evangeline moved.

I opened the door. "Good morning Paula, Breakfast is served." I said

"Good I'm starved." Paula said.

We sat and ate. After breakfast, while we sipped our coffee I said, "I have a small job for you Paula. Do you remember my girlfriend Evangeline?" I asked.

"Yeah, Black curly hair, nice rack." Paula said.

"That's her, well she's on vacation now and I want to have her personal belongings moved here. She's moving in with me." I said.

"That's wonderful!" she said, "But I can't move her belongings without her written permission."

I continued, "I know, that's why I asked her to write it down:"

Dear Paula,

I'm writing to give you permission to move my personal belongings from 4902 Schuster Street, Las Vegas, NV 89118 to 4471 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89103. Stephanie Ruby may act as my agent in this regard.

Sincerely,Evangeline Diamond

"Works for me." Paula said putting the note in her folder. "Who's paying for it?" she asked.

"I am." I said.

"Great." Paula said.

"Let me show you what I did upstairs." I said and we got up and went up to the bedroom.

"She has a dresser that can go over there in between the wall and the closet for now and in the closet you will find I've freed up half of the clothes rack."

"Great," said Paula, "How do I get into Evangeline's place?"

"Let's go over there now." I said, "By the way, when can you do this?"

"How about today?" She said, "I can have the small truck meet us at her residence now."

At Evangeline's apartment we met Manny and Julia. "Manny we will need two large dollies and the shrink wrap. Julia, bring up a few boxes." Paula Instructed.

"Good morning, Miss Stephanie. It's nice to see you again." Manny said.

"Good morning Manny." I returned.

Paula whispered to me, "He's still sweet on you."

We went upstairs and I unlocked the door. Paula talking to her employees said, "This is an easy move and should be a quick one."

In the bedroom I instructed, "Take that dresser," opening up the closet, "and all of the clothes."

Then Paula asked, "What about shoe and purses?"

"Yeah I guess that would be a good idea." I responded.

Paula helped Manny lift the dresser onto the dolly and wrap it with shrink wrap. "Okay Manny bring this down to the truck and put together two garment racks and bring them back with you."

Manny replied, "Okay Miss Paula." and disappeared.

Julia had put together two boxes and was taking Evangeline's shoes from the bottom of the closet, "Paula give me a hand, she has them on two shoe racks. it will be easier to lift the racks right into the boxes." Paula helped Julia lift two racks and put them into two separate boxes. Julia then put Evangeline's Purses in those boxes as well closing and sealing them. Manny returned with the garment racks. Julia started transferring Evangeline's clothes while Manny put the two boxes on the second dolly and rolled it away. Once the clothes were loaded Paula and Julia wrapped the both racks separately with shrink wrap and off Julia went with one. When the two of them were gone I asked Paula to help me lift the mattress up at the bottom of the bed, finding her small strong box I took it under my arm. "Are her dildos and vibrators in there?" Paula asked.

"Something like that." I replied and we left and I helped Paula steer the second clothes rack down to her truck where Manny and Julia took it.

Back at my place it was quick and easy. The whole move from breakfast to now was 3 hours. "Okay, you and Julia go join the others on the Quentinez move." Paula said. I thanked them both and gave each a $100 tip, for which they thanked me and left. "Do you want to settle up now or later?" Paula asked as handed me the bill.

"You mean you're charging me for this?" I said with a smile.

"Just a little bit though." The bill she handed me was for $300 which I paid in cash. Plus I gave Paula $100 tip too which she refused. "I'm not even going to put this on the books." Paula said.

"Well enjoy whatever you do." I replied, gave Paula a kiss on the cheek and she left.

Chapter Eleven: Up and at em Evangeline

It's been four days since Evangeline's operation. The initial swelling around Evangeline's vagina, vulva, labia and clit has gone down. The catheter was removed today as well. I wasn't there when Angel was giving instruction on how to maintain it. The pain has been difficult for Evangeline today because it the first day off of the PCA. They didn't want her getting addicted to the morphine, although, she only used the daily maximum allowed on the first two days. Dr. Brandstedder came to check the wound and watch her do the daily cleaning, which was a douche, and reinsert the dilator. He allowed Evangeline to shower for the first time in four days, I disrobed and assisted her. It felt good to hold her in my arms again. Amy helped Evangeline dry while I dried myself. Amy re-taped the wound and I helped Evangeline put on a special pair of panties and those anti-embolism stockings. Erica had swiped one of those nice plush robes from the Bellagio and gave it to Evangeline yesterday. Evangeline was very appreciative especially today since she didn't have to wear hospital gowns.

"Where shall we go for dinner?" Evangeline joked as we walked to the Day Room.

"The cafeteria is open." Amy said.

Evangeline had one arm hooked in my arm and the other arm hooked in Amy's as we walked. Evangeline stopped to adjust her robe by tightening the belt. "I don't know who is in the Day Room; I don't want to flash them."

Amy loosened Evangeline's belt. "You're going to be a stripper, you got to get used to people gawking at your tits." We all laughed.

"By the way, Sheila hired Carol on the spot as a Hostess. She started last night, Nikki is training her." Amy reported.

"Good, I'm glad she got a job." I said.

"Nikki is a good Hostess." Evangeline said.

"Sheila was impressed with her audition tape and told her that as soon as the strippers started at the club she could strip full time if she wanted. She accepted but on the condition that she could be a Hostess on the Monday - Thursday. Sheila asked her how she'd handle members that became a little too touchy-feely. Carol told her it was no problem; she is a Black Belt in Taekwondo." Amy said.

"Good so Sheila knows not to mess with her now." I said.

"Good for Carol!" Evangeline retorted as we arrived in the day room. Evangeline carefully sat down, smiling she said, "Today it started off as pain, but now it's not so much pain as discomfort."

"It will subside." Amy said, "Have you had a chance to admirer Eric's work?"

"They gave me a hand mirror today. I'm very pleased." Evangeline replied.

"I got to take a really good look at the area today as well. You're right Amy, he is an artist." I said.

"I told you so," Amy said, "I'm glad you're pleased."

"I'm being discharged the day after tomorrow, do you think they will have my bill ready? " Evangeline asked.

"I'll stop by the cashier on the way out to remind them." I said.

"You will get a separate bills from Eric and the Anesthesiologist for their services " Amy said.

"Okay, Thanks." Evangeline replied. Amy said she had to get back to the store and left.

"By the way, you're all moved in." I told Evangeline.

"Really? That's great!" She said.

"You're clothes, shoes and purses plus that dresser. Paula had it all done in a few hours." I stated.

"Everything fit okay?" Evangeline asked.

"Like a glove. Like you and me." I said as we walked back to her room.

"Did you find the lock box?" She asked.

"It's in my safe and by the way you have $144k in it." I said.

"Really? I thought it was only $120k." Evangeline said.

"I counted it twice." I told Evangeline.

"Wow, thanks." Evangeline said as I sat in the chair. Evangeline undid the sash to her robe and dropped it to the floor. She came over and sat on my lap. She whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to make love to you." as she unbuttoned my blouse on top and slid her hand down over my nipples and did butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Don't get me started if you can't finish." I said. "Did they talk to you about dilation when you go home?"

"Yes the Doc said 3 times daily for 15 minutes at a time for 3 months, then twice daily for 9 months, then once daily thereafter." Evangeline said.

"Can I help you with it?" I asked with a sheepish grin.

"I would hope so." Evangeline smile and gave me a wink. I always melt when she does that.

Chapter Twelve: That's the one

I left the hospital and was driving down Las Vegas Blvd when I spotted the jewelry store Erica told me about, Harry Winston. I parked the car and went it. An older woman greeted me at the door.

"May I assist you Miss?" She asked.

"Yes I'm interested in an engagement ring and two matching wedding bands for two women." I replied.

"Is this for you?" She asked

"Yes, it's for me and my girlfriend." I said.

"Congratulations!" She said.

"Thank you. I was on your website and I know exactly what I want. I'm looking for two Wave Diamond Wedding Bands and a Classic Winston, Pear-Shaped Engagement Ring with Tapered Baguette Side Stones. The diamond needs to be a D color with FL Clarity." I stated with confidence.

"Excellent choice, have you given any thought as to the size of the stone?" the sales person asked.

"Yes 3 carats." I said.

"Perfect, let's go look at some stones. I have the exact stone you're looking for in stock. You do realize this stone is going to run you about $200,000?" She said, "By the way my name is Marion."

"I'm Miss Stephanie Ruby and cost isn't going to be a problem." I said.

Marion brought me into a room with a table, a microscope, and a computer screen and told me to wait a moment. She returned with the bands, an engagement ring setting and two diamond stones to look at. She placed the first stone on the table and turned on the microscope that had a light attached. "This is a 3.01 Carat Pear Shaped stone woith D Color and FL Clarity. As you can see there are no imperfections. The price is $201,200." She put the stone under the microscope and I looked at it on the screen.

"I guess the days of the jewelers loop are gone." I said with a chuckle.

She pulled out a loop and said, "If you prefer a loop."

I laughed, "No, that's okay. I love this stone. We will go with this one."

"Great! Now the setting. The Tapered Baguette Side stone have a TDW of 1.5 Carats. It's a Platinum Setting with a cost of $5000." Marion continued.

"The Platinum Diamond Wedding Bands, I don't recommend the Wave style with this Engagement Ring, take a look." Marion said place the wedding band on my finger with the Engagement ring. She was right they didn't go well together. "I recommend a Baguette-cut Single Diamond Wedding Band which costs $3199 each." and placed that ring on my finger with the Engagement setting.

"You're right this ring looks much better." I said.

"All I need are you ring sizes." Marion continued.

"She wears a 7.5 and I wear a 7." I said.

Marion wrote the bill:

1 each 3.01 Carat Pear shaped Diamond, D Color, FL Clarity. $201,200

1 each A single baguette diamond set in a platinum band with

a baguette-cut diamond weighing approximately 1.5 carats,

bezel-set in a platinum; size to 7.5 $ 5,000

1 each Baguette-cut Single Diamond Wedding Band; size to 7.0 $ 3,199

1 each Baguette-cut Single Diamond Wedding Band; size to 7.5 $ 3,199

  • 1 each Prepare and set stone in engagement ring setting $. 0.00

3 each Ring Sizing $ 0.00

Total: $212,598

Marion handed me the Invoice. "How would you like to pay for it?" I handed her my Debit Card.

"Direct Debit from my bank account." I said.

"I can have the Engagement ring set and ready by tomorrow at noon and we will hold your wedding rings here until you're ready for them if you wish." Marion reported.

"I will take all the rings when they are ready." I replied as we returned to the main showroom. Marion took my personal information and put it all in the computer. She ran my debit card and gave me a printed receipt.

"Thank you Miss Ruby and congratulations again." Marion said extending her hand to shake.

I put the receipt in my purse and left. Now how to propose to Evangeline Diamond?

Chapter Twelve: Vegas Locker Room Surprise

Today is the day Evangeline comes home from the hospital. Erica and Amy are helping me with the proposal. Sarah and the girls spent the last two days in my bedroom building drawers where I had originally place Evangeline's dresser. I just wanted everything in the room uniformed. I transferred everything from her old dresser this morning. It looks perfect.

I realize I have to be careful with my money. After buying the rings I only have about $500,000 left. I have decided to meet with Amy's financial advisor. I will keep about $200,000 liquid and invest $300,000. Julie Anderson, CFP, and I decided to put $100,000 into Tech Stocks, she went heavy into Apple stock and $200,000 in very conservative investments.

When I went to see Evangeline yesterday she was going crazy with boredom. She came to the hospital on Monday, today is Saturday. Yesterday, I left Sarah in the apartment to finish up her work. I also left Sandra, the Maid that our building provides weekly as part of the home owners agreement. Sandra is a Columbian National who speaks very little English. So I asked Erica, who speaks Spanish, to hang out in the apartment to keep an eye on things while I went to see Evangeline. I asked Sandra to start downstairs this week. I know she normally likes to get the heaviest work, the upstairs bedroom and bathroom, done first. But since Sarah is upstairs, Sandra understood. Anyway the dirty work was completed yesterday and Sarah's girls are pretty good at cleaning after themselves. The Media Room hasn't been built yet, that work will be started when I go back to work. This should be fun since Sarah and Evangeline don't trust each other too much? Sarah had pulled a few girls from another big job to get this done for me. Of course it was done at a premium price since I needed it done right away.