Evangeline Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her on the head and said, "I'm sorry baby, I have to go, my girlfriend is waiting for me. That was the most interesting orgasm I've ever experienced witnessing. I would love to see what I could do with you clit."

"Awe you're leaving Mate? T'is a shame. Oh, well ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Ya would of done better with my G-spot." Amanda Kay said.

"I feel bad leaving like this, damn I fell like a guy. Sorry Amanda Kay but I'm late now." I said.

"Bring you're girlfriend back, we can have a threesome." Amanda Kay said.

"No, I'm picking her up at the hospital. I'm taking her home she's in no shape for a threesome" I said.

"Okay Love, please meeting you. Thanks for the one off." Amanda Kay said as I went out the door.

'Damn, that was interesting." I saidto myself after I closed the door.

Chapter Fourteen: The Homecoming

I stopped by Harry Winston on the way to the hospital to pick up the Engagement Ring. I had called ahead so that Marion could have it ready for me. The ring was gorgeous and my wedding band fit perfectly. I hope Evangeline's rings fit as well. Marion wanted to put it in a small Harry Winston Bag but I waved her off and put the boxes in my purse. I stopped at home to see how things were going there. Erica and Amy were in the apartment. Amy had rented a bed that she placed on the main floor under "my balcony", the second floor landing. She didn't think it advisable the Evangeline climb all of those stairs yet.

"I arranged for a private Physical Therapist to come in three times a week." Amy informed me.

"Thank you." I said, "Are we ready."

"We will be." Erica said.

"Okay, I want to thank you both for all of your help. Here's the ring." I said handing Amy the ring."

Amy opened the box and Erica moved closer to her to see it. "Oh Steph, it's perfect." Amy said.

"It's beautiful hun." Erica said.

"It will be in place as we discussed." Erica said.

"I went upstairs to change, pick up Evangeline's clothes, put $10,000 in an envelope and the wedding bands in the safe. Changing my purse to a clutch, I placed my keys and the envelope in the clutch and went downstairs.

"Erica can you call the lobby for me and have Charley have the car brought around." I asked.

"Sure thing Steph." Erica said.

I kissed both Erica and Amy on the way out thanking them again and left.

When I got to the hospital, Evangeline was waiting for me on her sitting in a chair in her room. "It's about time," She said, "You have everything!"

"Dress, bra, shoes, cash. Yup I got it all." I said handing her the small overnight bag with her clothes. She took off the bathrode and put on her bra. She already had on panties, and those anti-embolism stockings. As she was slipping the dress over her head she asked, "How much cash?"

"I thought $10 thousand would be enough. I'll tell Angel you're ready." I said.

I went to the Nurse's Station and told the Clerk, "Evangeline Diamond is ready to leave now."

"Nurse Hernandez is in with another patient right now. Give her s few minutes." The clerk said.

Back in the room, Evangeline was getting impatient. "What's taking so long?" She asked. Just as she did Angel walked in.

"Okay," Angel said, "Let's get you going!" The transport aided came in with a wheelchair. "I gave you your instructions. There is only one thing left to do." She stuck out her hand. "Good luck Evangeline." Angel said.

"Thank you for all you've done Angel, especially for your patience." Evangeline said.

"My pleasure, Evangeline, I hope we can get together away from here someday." Angel said as we walked past the Nurse's Station.

"Goodbye Girls!" Evangeline said as she waved. Which responded a chorus of goodbyes. We again went to the patient elevator, down to the cashier office on the main floor. The cashier gave Evangeline a bill for $7,849.17. I gave Evangeline the envelope from my Clutch and she counted out $7,900 and gave it to the cashier. She gave me back the envelope with the remaining $2,100. Evangeline asked the cashier to put the change in an envelope and seal it.

The transport aide then took us to the lobby. My car was brought around by a valet. As Evangeline got out of the chair she gave the envelope to the transport aide. "Valerie, thank you for pushing me all around the place."

"Oh thank you Miss Diamond, this isn't necessary, but very much appreciated." Valarie said.

Evangeline and I got into my car and drove off?

"Ahh, fresh air! Can you put the top down?" Evangeline asked, which I did. "God I really want a hamburger."

"I'll make you one at home." I said.

We pulled up to the front door and Charlie, our doorman opened the door for Evangeline.

"Good Afternoon Miss Evangeline. Welcome home! Miss Stephanie was kind enough to inform me that you have moved in with her. I hope your vacation was enjoyable." Charlie welcomed.

I got out of the driver's side to help Evangeline, but she looped her arm into Charlie's arm. Charlie was happy that she did.

"Thank you Charles. I missed you." giving Charlie a kiss in the cheek. I caught up with the two of them in the lobby by the elevator. As we got on the elevator I told Charlie that I wouldn't need the car for the rest of the day.

"He's a sweet man." Evangeline stated, to which I agreed.

When I opened the door the entire apartment was bathed in candle light. There were dozens of candles though out both levels. There was a path of rose petals leading from the door to the bed that Amy rented for Evangeline. The bed was also covered with rose petals. Finally there were 6 dozen long stem roses situated on 6 small tables; 3 on the far side of the bed, 1 on the side closer to us near the head of the bed and 2 at the foot of the bed.

"What's all of this?" Evangeline asked.

"What? Can't a girl welcome her girlfriend home for the first time?" I asked.

"This is very romantic." Evangeline remarked.

I picked up a remote control off of the counter as I walked Evangeline down the rose petal path to her bed.

"Where did the bed come from?" Evangeline asked.

"It came from Heaven, with you!" I replied. We sat on the bed.

"Ouch, I sat on something." Evangeline reach under herself though the rose petals finding the ring box, looking at it, not realizing what it was at first. I hit the play button on the remote and Melissa Ethridge's voice came on singing Bruno Mar's "Marry Me".

Evangeline's hands went to her mouth as she realized what was going on. I took the box from her hand and opened it, "Evangeline Rose Diamond, would you do me the honor of being my wife?" I asked on one knee.

Evangeline's eyes welled up with tears, "Yes", she choked out. I placed the ring on the ring finger of her left hand and we embraced and kissed passionately. A bunch of confetti came down from above. Erica and Amy came down the stairs clapping, both wiping tears. I turned off Melissa.

"Congratulations!" Amy kissed me on the lips then Evangeline. Erica did the same, Evangeline first. Evangeline was admiring the ring.

"It's beautiful Stephanie!" Evangeline said wiping her eyes. I handed her some tissues.

"I had to get a ring worthy of being on your finger." I said.

"Awwww..." Erica and Amy said in unity.

Erica popped opened a bottle of Champagne and pour a glass for each of us. "Were you surprised?" Erica asked.

"Hell yeah!" Evangeline exclaimed.

"I did the impossible," I smiled, I made Evangeline speechless.

"How did you do all of this?" Evangeline asked.

"With a little help from my friends." I said.

"...And Melissa Ethridge." Amy continued.

"It was beautiful. I'll remember this moment all of my life." Evangeline said.

"Come sit in the dining area at the table, Erica made a cake and you probably smell the coffee." Amy said.

"How do you feel Evangeline?" Erica asked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this after a week in the hospital, but I'm tired." Evangeline said.

"It will take time for you to feel back to normal." Amy said.

"How did you get Melissa Etheridge to sing a Bruno Mars song?" Evangeline asked.

"She likes us hun! She was glad to do it and She and Linda wish us all the happiness in the world." I explained.

"What's with the bed?" Evangeline asked.

"It's where you're sleeping for a few nights. Do you really want to climb the stairs?" Amy asked.

"What about taking a shower?" Evangeline asked.

"I didn't even think of that." I said, "Amy perhaps we can get one of those big burly guys from maintenance to carry her up the stairs."

"Good idea! Let me call Oscar." Amy said, "I'll have the bed picked up in the morning."

"Thank you!" Evangeline said.

"Oscar, hi it's Miss Mancuso. Can you come up to Miss Ruby's apartment? I have an easy, quick and fast job for you. Good, see you in a bit." Amy said into her phone..

"He's on the floor." Amy said as the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Oscar a 6'4", 240 lb., Greek God walked in. "Hi Miss Mancuso, Hi Miss Jackson. Hi Miss Ruby." Oscar said.

"Oscar this is Miss Diamond, she lives here now." I said.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Diamond." Oscar said reaching out his hand to shake Evangeline's hand." Her hand was engulfed by Oscar's hand.

"It's my pleasure." Evangeline replied.

"Oscar, Miss Diamond just had surgery and can't make it up the stairs. Can you carry her upstairs?" Amy asked.

"Sure that's easy." Oscar said to Amy and then to Evangeline, "Put your arms around my neck Miss."

Evangeline put her arms around his thick neck and he swept her legs up into his arms and up the steps they went. "That was fun." Evangeline said when he put her down at the top of the steps.

"Thank you Oscar!" Amy said as Oscar descended the steps. I opened my Clutch and took out Evangeline's money giving Oscar a $100 bill.

"Thank you Oscar." I said and walked him to the door.

"Any time you need help call Oscar." Oscar said and left.

"God he's strong..." Evangeline said, "...and good looking too."

"He is a Steroid induced Neanderthal. Most likely he has a small dick." Amy said.

"I don't care, he's beautiful Eye Candy." Erica said.

"Any one coming up, I'm missing my Fiancée." Evangeline said.

"You go up and be with her. Erica and I will clean up here. Take up a dozen roses with you." Amy said.

I grabbed a vase and went upstairs. Putting the vase on the table on the landing Evangeline and I went into our bedroom.

"You had some work done here." Evangeline said.

"Sarah did me a favor." I said, "Your clothes are on the left side of the closet. Everything in you dresser was transfer to the new drawer unit."

"Thank you Steph." Evangeline said pulling the dress over her head. She sat on the bed to take off her bra. I had to use the bathroom. When I came out Evangeline was asleep on the bed. My poor baby was exhausted.

Chapter Sixteen: Conclusion

When Evangeline woke up she was hungry. I brought her up some food. After we ate we took a shower. I wash her entire body and her hair. She did the same for me. It was when I was drying her I got my first real good look at her pussy. I asked her to go in and lay on the bed.

"Eric did a fantastic job Evangeline. You won't be able to tell you were originally male. The vulva, both the labia major and minor, the clit and the vagina look like you were born with them. There is still a little scaring alongside of the vulva on both side and a bit of redness, but overall it's looking good. Where's the dilator?" I said.

"It's in the bag, downstairs." She said. I went down to get the bag. When I returned I lubed it and inserted it. After it was in I set the timer for 15 minutes. I got out my finger tip vibrator and turned it on and put it against Evangeline's left areola and nipple. I kissed her saying, "Let's see if you can orgasm yet."

My tongue found her right breast and licked it from her cleavage to her nipple. I swirled around the areola a bit and then I ran my tongue over the nipple. At the same time I ran my hand down her body to her clit. She was not ready for the fingertip vibrator yet. The dilator was still in her pussy and Dr. Eric said it was too early for cunnilingus since the human mouth was full of germs. The timer went off and I took out the dilator. Evangeline went into the bathroom to clean it. "I'm sorry Steph." She said

"There is no need to be sorry, it will take time." I replied.

From there, our lives just got better. Evangeline's pussy healed nicely, pain subsided, sensitivity increase and orgasm came after a month. I went back to work. Amy hired a nice bisexual gorl that didn't work out.I hire the next woman. a lesbian. Amy let me manage the shop after I was trained in the business side. Amy opened a new business in Henderson, a Silk Screening Business.

I had my breast augmentation and I was out of work for a week. I was sore for about two weeks and I had to restrict my movement for about two more weeks. But I'm happy with the way my girls turned out. 34C is perfect.

Sheila did start the strippers at the club. Evangeline is still a Hostess on the weekends and stripping during the week and her stripper name is Diamond. Carol Ames is stripping on the weekends and is a Hostess during the week. Carol goes by the stripper name Amy Bust.

Evangeline and I married in the Metropolitan Community Church to which Evangeline is a member. We both wore gowns. Mine was Royal Blue and Evangeline's was a Dark Green. Amy gave Evangeline away. My mother had a hard time accepting I was gay. But after talking to Amy, she showed up to the Wedding. She understood that I couldn't get married in the Catholic Church and she wanted to see me get married in a church. Lori, my best friend, gave me away. Lori showed up to the church alone but left the reception with Carol Ames. Sheila closed the Club for our reception for free. Everyone had a blast. Evangeline took my name so she's now known as Evangeline Rose Ruby.

THE END