Eva's Unexpected Encounter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so fucking big." Eva moaned. Her eyes were laser focused on JJ's black python penetrating her. It hurt, as he tore her hymen with his magnificent cock and stretched her walls with his girth, but it also felt incredible. The pressure of having something huge slowly fuck her. She also couldn't deny that she loved the contrast of his black cock on her fair European skin. Eva felt as though he was working his way in for forever and was shocked when she heard him announce he was halfway in.

"Fuck baby, tell me if you need me to stop."

"No," Eva groaned, her hands were clawing at his back now. "It hurts so good, JJ. Please just keep going."

He was secretly relieved as he didn't think he could stop if he wanted too. Eva was incredibly tight and her pussy was heaven for his cock. Her walls kept pulsing and throbbing as he adjusted, sending incredible sensations through his cock. He wanted nothing more than to shove the rest in in one thrust but he had to control himself. After what seemed like hours of waiting, he was finally in.

Eva felt him stop. She couldn't believe she had all eleven inches of him in her recently virgin pussy. She breathed hard, each breath accompanied by an involuntary pulse of her vaginal muscles. She felt JJ shudder, and smiled. She looked up at him and gently kissed him, her senses overloaded with his cock deep inside her. She could feel everything. She could feel the veins on his cock pushing against her, each pulse of his cock as he struggled to keep himself from thrusting into her. She loved his texture and feel in her mouth and she was just as in love with him in her most intimate spot. She loved the feeling of his beard against her face as they kissed. She smiled into the kiss as she broke, it, bringing her lips to his ear as she sucked his ear lobe before saying,

"Fuck me."

JJ didn't need to be told twice. He slowly started thrusting his cock in and out of Eva. She felt amazing, she was so tight that her lips gripped him on the way out, almost begging him to to pull out at all, and it was almost as if her pussy eagerly sucked him in on each thrust. She was still tight as all hell but she felt so amazing.

Eva was in heaven. She felt a myriad of sensations, as she felt his bulbous head sawing in and out of her deepest most intimate area, along with the delicious sensation of his entire eleven inches thrusting in and out. She was speechless, letting out small, animalistic moans that she didn't know she was capable of producing. He was so deep inside her, lighting a fire deep in her body. She could feel every inch of him and she loved it. She was clawing at his back, overwhelmed with the sensation. She bit into his shoulder, moaning as he plundered her pussy. He grunted at the feeling and started plowing her harder, prompting Eva to start crying.

"Eva i'm so sorry I-" JJ said as he stopped thrusting.

"No! No don't stop, please give me your cock please i need it!" Eva desperately proclaimed as she started fucking him back, moving hips to get his delicious cock back in side. JJ continued his assault on her pussy.

"I didn't think sex could feel like this," she sobbed. "It feels so fucking good, please please don't stop JJ i'm so fucking close." She bit down on his shoulder again, trying to muffle her sobs as she took his cock. She felt a fire building, the flood gates almost open. She'd masturbated before of course, she'd cum plenty of times on her own fantasizing about someone taking her like this, but what she could do with her fingers was nothing compared to what a real cock could do, how it felt.

JJ looked down at the beautiful teen writhing beneath him. She was so new to this but already so skilled. Her walls pulled at him and pulsed around him with every thrust, her legs were wrapped around his hips pulling him deeper into her newly deflowered cunt, and those eyes, fuck those soft brown eyes. She'd seemed innocent and mysterious just a few hours ago when they met, and now she was moaning for his cock, like a bitch in heat. He leaned in close to her ear.

"You like my cock, Eva?"

"Fuck yes JJ, it's so fucking good inside me." Moaned Eva.

"You're such a dirty girl. I just met you today and now i'm taking your virginity."

"Fuck yes you are, your big black cock deserves to be my first." Eva was totally lost in pleasure.

"You didn't even flinch coming to my room, even though I'm old enough to be your daddy. You like the age difference don't you, you slut. You love my older cock taking your tight young pussy." JJ was getting into it now, he'd never had a woman so responsive.

"Fuck yes, I love your old cock daddy." Eva moaned back without missing a beat.

"You dirty little slut. Who owns your slutty little cunt." JJ growled, punctuating each word with an especially hard thrust.

"You do daddy." Eva whimpered.

"I asked who owns your cunt." This time JJ brought his hand down in a firm slap across her breasts.

"You do daddy!" Eva screamed in pain and pleasure.

"What do you love?" JJ could feel himself getting close.

"I love daddy's huge black cock, it makes me feel so fucking good. I love everything about it, from the size, to the taste, to the smell, and especially how daddy's cock fills me up!" Eva was in absolute heaven, delirious from pleasure.

"Oh, fuck daddy, i'm cumming!" Eva burst into tears again as pleasure ripped through her body. She lost all motor function, all her muscles contracting as she had her first orgasm from cock. She dug her nails into JJ's back, sobbed as she felt her body burn in pleasure as her lover captured her lips. The next thing she knew JJ had pulled out and his cock was pointed at her. Almost instinctively Eva reached up and began stroking it, slightly opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out in anticipation of her prize.

"Please..." Eva said it with such emotion and raw desire that JJ couldn't help but cum. The first gob landed on her face, splashing one cheek then her nose as it ran down. Eva's eyes were closed, but she eagerly licked her lips hoping to catch some of JJ's delicious cum. The next spurt covered her petite breasts, and the next landed on her stomach, as he finally proceeded to drip steadily over her.

With one hand, Eva reached for his cock, bringing it to her mouth to clean him and thank him for such an amazing experience. .Her other hand slowly, almost absentmindedly, began to gather his seed up from her body, slowly taking breaks from his cock to eat her prize. She luxuriated in the moment, knowing that not all men had such a volume of semen. Once she was satisfied with thanking his cock, she gave his head a kiss. He lay an arm around her as he brought her close. She turned, nuzzling into his muscular body, cuddling close to him.

"Fuck JJ, I never expected my first time to be like that." Eva said softly, looking wondrously up at him.

"Do you regret it?"

"Absolutely not, now that it's done, I don't think anything else would have been as right as this." Eva responded, leaning up to kiss him.

"You've never been with another man before though, how can you say that?" JJ laughed.

"And after you, I don't think I ever need to be with another man." Eva kissed him again, her hand lazily wandering to his cock. "I just wish we had more than two weeks..."

"Well babygirl, I guess we just have to make the most of it." JJ could feel himself hardening under Eva's soft hand.

"Yeah, I guess we do." Eva smiled slyly as she gripped him harder and started stroking faster. She kissed him. "I guess that means I have two weeks to give you a good reason to come back."

"Fuck baby, I think you've already given me several reasons to visit." Eva's smile could have lit up the room.

"I just want to be doubly sure." Eva let go of his cock and got on her hands and knees. "Can you teach me more about sex, daddy? Since we have limited time I don't want any of it to go to waste." She smiled back at him seductively as she shook her cute little ass.

"Of course babygirl, daddy's here for you." JJ said as he slowly plunged into Eva's newly deflowered cunt once again.

12