Eve Goes to Heaven

Story Info
Faithful wife finds out how life COULD have been.
1.6k words
3.33
19.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
520 Followers

Although she considered herself a good person, and although her parents had her baptized as a little baby, still, Eve was never at all religious. So it was a great shock when she found herself standing before St. Peter outside the pearly gates of heaven.

"Well?" said St. Peter, looking up from his book. The apostle's medieval-style eyeglasses looked anachronistic in the 21st century, very steampunk. "Do you want to say anything in your defense, Eve?"

Eve pondered for a minute.

"I'm a loving wife," she said at last. "What else is there to me? That's all I ever was. So you should judge me as such, I think. Have I ever been unfaithful? Have I ever cheated on my husband?"

"No..." said St. Peter, carefully searching his book.

"Then I deserve to go to heaven."

"Tell me," said Peter, stroking his chin. "Suppose a certain car model is recalled because they found out it would explode if it reached a certain temperature. Is that a good car or a bad car?"

"A bad car," said Eve.

"Even if your particular car of that model never reached that temperature, and never exploded? It's still bad?" said Peter.

"Of course," said Eve. "The fact that your particular car of that model never reached that temperature, that's just luck. If the car has that defect, it's a bad car, whether or not the problem is triggered."

"And what if an app would expose your data if a hacker entered a secret passcode?" said Peter. "Is that a good app or a bad app?"

"A bad app."

"Even if your particular copy never exposed your data because no-one attacked you?"

"Yes," said Eve. "The backdoor makes it a bad app, even if it's never exploited."

"Then how can you say you're a good person, just because you never cheated on your husband?" said Peter. "You just never got in a position where you would cheat on him."

"I would never cheat!" said Eve. "I'd rather die than be unfaithful!"

"That's not what it says here," said Peter, flipping through his pages. "Let's see what would happen in an alternate scenario."

Suddenly Eve was floating in a void with St. Peter, watching her life flash before her eyes.

But this time, it unfolded differently.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Eve was at that hip Jamaican bar and club, the "Tamed Shrew", with her brand new husband Josh. Eve could never forget that wonderful night. It was the first night of their honeymoon! Every man in the club was staring at their table enviously. Who can blame them? Eve looked radiant with her curly blonde hair and her perfectly tanned, perfectly shaped body in that floral bikini. She had bracelets on her wrists and necklaces on her neck, hanging down into the crevasse between her two ample bosoms. Everywhere she flashed her smile, the club lit up brighter. She had flawless teeth and facial structure, and piercing blue eyes that could cut through a man's armor. She was leaning on Josh and gazing at him. The very image of a faithful loving newlywed.

A band came on stage, and Eve noticed the singer was quite fetching. He was tall and dark and he sang passionately, only the slightest hint of a Jamaican accent.

Throughout the set, Eve kept watching that tall dark lead singer. He seemed unreal, so beautiful and sexy. Eve felt no remorse as she undressed the singer with her eyes: a man that gorgeous could be lusted after quite innocently, like an athlete or a movie star. The man was so far outside the bride-next-door's reality, it was like her husband Josh wasn't even competing. No more than Josh would compete against the chef preparing their meal for them.

The set ended and the band disappeared into the crowd. And in Eve's life, that was the end of it. But this time, something different happened. A waiter approached Eve and Josh's table with a champagne bottle.

"A present from another guest," said the waiter.

"Who?" said Eve and Josh together.

"His name is Damien," said the waiter. "He'd like to meet you, if you're comfortable. But you're under no obligation."

"Sure," said Josh. "We'll talk to him."

The waiter vanished and Damien approached the table. It was the singer Eve had just been admiring!

"Hi," said Damien, flashing them a friendly smile.

Josh stood up and pulled out a chair for their company.

"I know this is forward," said Damien. "But I couldn't help notice you're a beautiful woman."

Eve blushed.

"Thank you," said Josh. "We're here on our honeymoon. We just got married."

"I see," said Damien. "You're a lucky man, my friend."

"I loved your song," Eve offered. She was staring at Damien with puppy-dog eyes.

"Thank you, my pet," said Damien.

The three of them shared the champagne and got to know each other. Damien charmed them with stories of his carefree life on the island.

"I'll be singing here tomorrow at six," said Damien, standing to take his leave.

"It was nice talking to you," said Eve. She still had those puppy-eyes.

That night in bed Eve was hornier than she had ever been. Was it because it was the first night of her honeymoon? Or was it because she'd just spent an hour chatting with a beautiful dark native musician who flirted with her right in front of her new husband?

"Wow," said Josh, catching his breath after their second round in bed. "If honeymoons are this much fun, we should go on honeymoons every day!" He peeled off the used condom and tossed it aside.

"Yeah..." said Eve. She threw herself on her husband kissing him and hugging him.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

The next day Eve was alone in the late afternoon. Josh was checking out the golf scene. In her real life, Eve had spent that late afternoon leisurely reading beside the swimming pool. But this time, something different happened. Josh had texted to let her know he wouldn't get back until 7:30. Eve hummed to herself as she fixed her makeup and preened her hair. She put on a pretty blue skirt over her bikini bottom. She'd just go watch Damien's set, she told herself. Nothing more, just some innocent spectating.

The set was over by 6:30, and less than ten minutes later, Damien was giving Eve a tour of the resort grounds.

The new bride thought to herself: it's okay, it's only a walk. And it's not like he's a stranger. He knows both me and Josh by now. It's okay to take a walk with him.

By 6:45, Damien had got her to a secluded area and they were making out and petting.

"Stop," said Eve between kisses. "I'm married!" But she was returning Damien's kisses with affection. She simply couldn't help herself.

The newlywed gasped as Damien reached under her skirt and pulled her bikini bottom aside. She felt deep shame knowing Damien could feel how wet her married pussy was. The knuckle of Damien's finger felt so good as the singer pressed it against Eve's horny clit. The bride was panicking, knowing she should get things under control before they really got out of control. She just couldn't think straight, though. Damien was so gorgeous he was like a dream. When he kissed her with those huge dark lips, Eve felt like she was in heaven.

Damien pushed her against the wall and started fussing with his belt.

"You have to wear a condom," Eve hissed.

Damien must not have heard her. He was rubbing his cock against Eve's pussy now, her bikini bottom tugged sideways to give him access. Damien's tongue entered Eve's mouth and her mind went blank, a pleasant foggy sensation filling her brain. Low-level monkey instincts kicked in, and soon Eve was thrusting against her lover, trying to get that giant phallus inside her. Damien's manhood was unbelievably beautiful, a thick, dark, veiny specimen of love. When he penetrated her, Eve came instantly. Damien clamped a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, they were technically in public, even if the spot was secluded. Then he started thrusting inside her. He was building up a rhythm, repeatedly bumping Eve's backside into the wall behind her. Eve was thrusting back and moaning like a little slut. All this time, their lips never disengaged, they were passionately kissing like their bodies were made for each other.

It was still only 7:00 and Damien had managed to get that whole entire cock inside the newlywed. And that's no minor feat, either. The man was twice as long and thick as Eve's husband, not to mention more than twice as dark. Eve's whole body was singing like a violin. As if Damien's babymaker was coated with narcotics, Eve's head was spinning from sheer euphoria. Thoughts of her husband were long gone. She was in love with Damien, and more particularly, with his magnificent rod. When she felt that rod swell up even bigger, Eve went over the edge and had the biggest orgasm of her whole life. She was in paradise, her pussy was so stretched full of Damien's forbidden meat. Finally Damien broke the kiss, distracted by his climax. With a grunt, he let it all out inside Eve. He pushed his big dark cock way deep inside the newlywed and FLOODED her fertile pussy full of hot cum. Eve was writhing and thrashing about during all this, out of her wits from pure lustful pleasure. She was in seventh heaven as her unprotected married womb milked every drop of her handsome lover's virile DNA.

"Damn!" said Eve when she saw the time on her phone. "Josh could get back any minute, baby."

They exchanged numbers and one last kiss, and then Eve was dashing across the resort, praying she could get to the room before her husband, so she could jump in the shower before he could see how ravaged she was.

Off in the distance, one of Jamaica's famous evening-roosters crowed loudly, signalling the approach of twilight.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
520 Followers