Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 06 - Eveline's house burns down.
2.3k words
4.34
5.2k
2

Part 6 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - The House Fire

A very nasty surprise was waiting for the coach and her student when they pulled up the street leading to the Rogers' address. It turned out Eveline no longer had a home. The house was burnt to the ground and there were police barricades placed around the periphery of the property.

Well, at least Eveline now knew why the sirens were going non-stop the previous night... .

Coach Strickland didn't say anything. She was glad her student wasn't at home to be involved in the disaster, but she figured that Eveline would have to decide for herself what she wanted to do, and more importantly, where she wanted to go.

Two unpleasant-looking cops approached to chase the women off the property. The first thing they asked was why Eveline was naked, to which the coach responded with the truth. Eveline and Coach Strickland found out that the house was not just destroyed by a simple fire, but that a suspected meth lab had exploded and set off a propane tank and some nearby gas canisters. It was a very ugly event, one that caused panic among the intoxicated party-goers and sent 38 people to the hospital with multiple fractures and severe burns. Eveline's brother was also in the hospital, but was under arrest, along with his girlfriend and various other members of his gang.

When the cops realized Eveline was the main culprit's sister, they started questioning her. When she admitted she knew about the meth lab, their questions became more aggressive and totally terrified her. Coach Strickland intervened:

"Excuse me, Officer, is my student being charged with any crime?"

"Not yet, ma'am. Right now we just want to talk to her."

"Not yet. I see. Very well, Officer. Before she says anything more, I'm gonna have to insist she have a lawyer present."

"She's not under arrest, so no need for a lawyer ma'am."

"... and I'd like to keep it that way, her not being under arrest. So I'm afraid there is a need for a lawyer. Fifth amendment, you know."

"You need to stop it, ma'am. Now. You're impeding an investigation."

"No, I am not, Officer. I'm not impeding anything. You can ask her whatever you want, after I call my attorney."

The police and the teacher exchanged some additional unpleasantness and veiled threats, but it was obvious Coach Strickland was not going to budge on her insistence that Eveline not say anything more without her lawyer being present. The cops didn't have any grounds to arrest Eveline, and with Strickland present, they couldn't intimidate her. Finally they jotted down some information in a notepad and dismissed the two women.

Eveline was shaking as the cops walked off. To get her to move, Coach Strickland suggested they step inside the wrecked house to see if anything remained of her belongings. They found nothing. Eveline was totally destitute.

"I... what am I gonna do, ma'am?"

The coach put her hands on the student's shoulders.

"Do you know anyone you can stay with?"

"Not really."

"Well then, at this point you have two choices. I can drop you off at a homeless shelter, or we can go back to my place."

"I... I mean... you wouldn't mind... Coach... after...?

"Well, if you stay with me, there will be a rule. Just one rule, but it's an important one. If I tell you to do something, you will do it the first time I tell you. No questions or arguing. If I have to repeat something, you're going over my lap."

Eveline opened her mouth to speak, but Coach Strickland cut her off.

"Stop right there. Maybe you're already eighteen, but to me that doesn't mean anything. What matters to me is that you haven't completed the eleventh grade yet, even though at your age, you should have already graduated. So, you flunked last year and got held back, didn't you?"

"I... yeah... I did."

"... and you obviously can't handle yourself in life. An example is what just happened with those two cops. If you had paid any attention in civics class, you would've known you didn't have to talk to those guys. I shouldn't have had step in to save your ass. But... you didn't know any better, did you?"

"I guess not."

"Yeah, I guess not. So you understand my house rule, young lady?"

"Yes, ma'am. I do what you say, the first time."

"And if you don't?"

"I... I mean... you'll put me over your lap."

"Good. And another thing. Stop putting your hands in front of you all the time. That irritates me. You have a lovely body and you shouldn't mind showing off. You'll be old and nasty-looking soon enough, and no one will want to look at you. So keep your hands at your sides."

Reluctantly Eveline did as she was told and uncovered herself.

"Alright, nothing more to do around here. Let's head back."

Coach Strickland wanted to go back to the house and finish up with the yard, but she remembered that she had not yet done her shopping for the following week. Her favorite market specialized in natural foods and organic fruits and was located in a downtown area. Fortunately it was on the way back to her house, but unfortunately all the nearby parking was full, given that it was mid-day Saturday and the busiest time for shopping. She had to park in a public garage several blocks from the store.

Eveline reluctantly got out of the car. The coach handed her two empty baskets (the store did not give out bags). The student took a deep breath. Surely the coach didn't think she was going to walk several blocks in a downtown area and go shopping completely naked.

Noting Eveline's reluctance to move, the coach gave her a sharp slap on the bottom.

"Come on, young lady. We have a lot to do today and I want the shopping taken care of before we head back."

Eveline took a deep breath as she followed her coach onto the open street. There were hundreds of people wandering about, and it seemed they all wanted to stare at her. Fortunately there were only a few whistles and honks, but it was obvious that most of the passers-by were enjoying the view. It took all of Eveline's willpower to avoid dropping the baskets and covering herself.

She had no problem entering the store. The only clothing restriction was that customers had to wear shoes, which was the one item Eveline had on. They spent well over an hour in the market. The coach was very picky about what items she wanted to buy as she carefully examined each and every piece of food. Eveline noted that a lot of other customers, especially men, also spent an inordinate amount of time in the produce section, carefully considering what they wanted to purchase. When they finally went through the checkout line, Coach Strickland commented:

"Since I'm buying food for both of us, the least you can do is carry it."

So... the women walked several blocks with Eveline loaded down with two very heavy baskets. The baskets were the least of Eveline's worries, however. By the time they got back to the car, several thousand lucky pedestrians and drivers had seen her uncovered body.

Eveline was exasperated that the coach seemed oblivious to her predicament. She couldn't wait to get back to her gym locker and retrieve her one remaining set of clothing. That moment couldn't come soon enough.

The coach and her guest returned to the house and put away the food, while Eveline tried to calm her nerves from having been completely naked in public for several hours. After the food was put away Coach Strickland decided they had rested enough to finish up the yard.

Fortunately there was not much left to be done. Eveline finished her portion of the yard work within 20 minutes and the coach filled the wheelbarrow for the last time. Without thinking about what she was doing, the student stared at her mentor's breasts. The coach turned around, put her arms at her sides and commented:

"Young lady, what did I tell you about staring at other people's bodies? It's not polite."

Eveline blushed furiously. She couldn't think of a response. The coach continued:

"Since you can't seem to get it out of your system, I want you to spend some time carefully studying me. Look me over as much as you want. Keep your eyes on my body, and especially my tits, until you are satisfied. Let's get this over with, so we can move on."

Eveline trembled as she forced herself to stare at her hostess. After several very long minutes of silence, Coach Strickland spoke again:

"Alright, young lady, let's hope you're done. Now we need to clean up. We'll use the hot tub room. If you want, we'll sit together in the larger tub, where we'll both fit. How does that sound? Would you like that?"

Eveline responded in a trembling voice:

"Y... Yes, ma'am."

A few minutes later, two tired sweaty women settled into the hot tub. Eveline vaguely hoped that her coach would let her soap and touch her breasts. However, the coach sat down and pulled the student in front, positioning her so she could run her hands up and down her chest. As the coach fondled her, Eveline became aroused.

At that moment she no longer thought being constantly naked was scary or embarrassing. Instead, she found it intensely erotic. She was discovering a part of herself she never knew existed.

The coach was amazed by how quickly her player was submitting to anything she wanted. She realized she had the opportunity to assume complete control over Eveline if she handled the situation properly. Strange, just a couple of days before, becoming the mistress of a wayward 18-year-old had not occurred to her. Now that the opportunity was in front of her, Coach Strickland decided to take advantage of it. She always had thought that Eveline was kind of cute. Now the young woman would belong to her.

After they dried off, Coach Strickland sat down and ordered her guest to approach her. As soon as she was within reach, the hostess grabbed Emily's hand and forced her to lie over her lap. As she felt a firm hand exploring her backside, Emily was scared, thinking she was about to receive a hard spanking. The older woman spent a long time massaging the lovely bottom that now was at her mercy. Eventually the touches had their effect on the girl and she relaxed. Then she spread her legs and lifted her bottom up a bit, in an involuntary invitation for the coach to explore her further. As Strickland gently ran her fingertips between the bottom-cheeks she commented:

"I plan to put you over my lap often, young lady. However, you can see that it doesn't have to be unpleasant."

"I... uh... I... Yes, ma'am".

"It all depends on your behavior, Eveline. It all depends on you. Do you want to feel pain or pleasure?"

"I... uh... pleasure... please."

"Then I expect you to do what I tell you. I expect complete obedience from you. Give me that, and I will reward you."

"Oh... yes... Ohhhhh."

Coach Strickland ordered the student to enter the hot-tub and rinse off following that wild session over her lap. Then, as soon as Eveline recovered from her orgasm, she was to drain out the water, wipe down the tub, put the towels in the wash, and return to her room to continue studying. The girl answered with the expected "yes, ma'am" and did as she was told.

Eveline spent the rest of the afternoon reviewing her chemistry texts in her room. She wanted her hostess to see that she was trying to salvage her scholastic situation. She wanted to prove herself to her new mistress, to please her hostess and to give her the complete obedience she had promised while she lie helpless and gasping over her thighs. It seemed for the first time her life had real focus and she could concentrate on a meaningful goal.

Only 24 hours had passed since her key broke in her locker. So many things had happened over the past day, that it seemed much longer than that.

-----

By sunset, Eveline was tired of studying and had become very hungry. Coach Strickland had spent the entire afternoon working on her projects, so she was equally hungry and tired of reading.

The student expected her hostess to either fix dinner or order her to prepare dinner. However, she would learn that Sunday was the day the coach set aside for cooking and that she preferred to dine out on Saturday nights. The hostess announced that they would be going to one of her favorite restaurants and that she had already called ahead to make reservations and to ensure Eveline's lack of attire would not be a problem. Not wanting to lose a long-term customer, the manager responded that Coach Strickland was welcome to bring her naked guest.

Eveline was nervous about going public for the second time in the nude, but she was not terrified like she had been when she followed her mentor around the downtown area. She would not be walking along crowded city streets and had the benefit of darkness to ensure far fewer people would be seeing her. Besides, she couldn't forget her time in the hot-tub and that wonderful session over the older woman's lap. She wanted more and she knew how to get more. She needed to show "complete obedience".

Dinner was uncomfortable for Eveline, but not because she was the only naked person in the restaurant. Coach Strickland talked about her studies and grilled her about what she had learned over the past 24 hours. It seemed that her hostess knew the material of her chemistry class and what she needed to do to pass the course. By the time dinner was finished, Eveline was so concentrated on what she needed to do the following day to prepare for her next test that she had totally forgotten that she was naked in public.