All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 06'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable....but far fetched

I really enjoyed the first few chapters of this but it's become a lot more far fetched. Yeah nude basketball is a bit of a stretch, sure her key breaking is a stretch and spending a day naked at her coaches was really a stretch......but this last one with multiple hours of public nudity was ridiculous.

I will still be read the chapters before this many more times though

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
Anon, do you not get it?

Anon... You DO realize that this is "Eveline's STRANGEST Journey," right? The entire POINT of this story is that it's a series of "perfect storm" events happening to Eveline. Also, self-entitledly insisting on hyper-realism in erotica you read is a cancer on this site and the cause for Naked1 quitting the site and leaving several of his stories forever incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Cyber...you DO realize that i can speak my mind whenever I want and wanting everyone to agree with you means that you don't get it right?

I enjoyed the first few but this pushes it to be not enjoyable to me. You are a cancer upon society if you demand everyone thinks like you. The other author you mentioned should probably stop writing if random people saying how they feel about their art makes them stop it altogether. Honest opinions are absolute gold in life and your art isn't about others, it's about you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...