All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 17'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Eveline has a computer?

In the previous chapters, there is no mention of a computer. In chapter 5 the guest room at coach's house did not have a computer. The only computer that was around was for the coach, and which Eveline got into the internet. I suppose that Eveline was using a school computer? Anyway, I wonder what Eveline is going to do now that she is world famous and kind of legally nude? Will she be put down somewhere or will she have the basketball team play in the nude at all of their games. Will she seduce other girls? Will Lance learn that he will have to share his girl with others without any benefit of reciprocal sex? So many questions, so let's see where Eveline is going. Still waiting for her to get her wallet back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...