Evelyn and Uncle Steven

Story Info
Evelyn and Uncle Steven.
771 words
4.02
15k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn Barnes held her breath and tried not to move as her nipples puckered into buds and a hot tongue licked each one. The man on top of her slid his hand into her panties and fingered her clit and she grabbed his arm with both hands.

They lay on the sofa in the living room of Evelyn's home. It was late. She'd arrived home for vacation from her first year away at college but the house was silent so she had thrown her bags on the floor and immediately fallen asleep in front of the tv. She did not know her Uncle Steven was staying the night.

He put his finger to his lips to shush her, then scooted down between her legs and licked her quivering pussy lips. She knew she should get up but he always felt so good. He tongue-fucked her until she was a mess of orgasmic convulsions, then he did something he hadn't done before. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out, positioning himself between her legs. Evelyn sucked in a breath at his size just before he entered her warm hole, and she bit her lip to contain her moans of pleasure.

They both heard her mother coming down the stairs. Steven grabbed a blanket and placed it over them, then put a pillow lightly over Evelyn's face. He thrust hard, his cock pushing against her uterus. His sister Rita saw the bags on the floor and assumed they belonged to Steven and all she saw when she looked over the back of the couch was Steven appearing to move around in his sleep. She had no idea he was deep inside her daughter.

Evelyn's pussy was contracting around Steven's cock in a huge adrenalin rush. Her fingers gripped the fabric of the sofa at her sides as Steven surged into her, and when her mother left he sucked so hard on her nipples that she felt the pull of it in her pussy. Her body arched and she wrapped her calves around his, her heels digging into the couch as he grabbed the armrest and used it as leverage to thrust as far as he could into her snug cunt.

*********

In the morning, Rita woke Evelyn up with a hug and a cheery good morning before leaving for work. Evelyn got up and showered then found Steven in the kitchen sitting at the table.

"Mornin'," he said, then took a sip of coffee.

"Good morning, Uncle Steven," she smiled at him.

He patted his leg and Evelyn, wearing only a short robe, went to sit on his knee. He ran one hand up and down her back while his other hand caressed her inner thigh, then moved up to her cunt where his thumb rubbed her clit. She pulled his thick, hard cock out of his pants then swung one leg over to straddle him, taking pleasure in moving her body sensuously over his. He gripped her ass and fucked her hard, standing up and laying her out on the table. Steven then thrust into her so hard he lifted the table off the floor. The intensity of Evelyn's climax left her body in spasms on his dick and Steven exploded into her, ramming his seed into her.

*******

Later that day Steven had lunch with his business partner Orlando, and by the time they finished eating he was calling Evelyn to tell her he would be picking her up. As they watched her walk to the waiting vehicle, Orlando and Steven both felt their cocks twitch.

She was dressed in a very short skirt, knee-high socks, a button down white blouse left open with a white tank top underneath and no bra and a pair of mary-jane's. She wore her blond hair in a ponytail with a scarf. When she got in the suv, Orlando looked back and could see the lace of her pink panties. He wanted to plant his face between her legs. She moved closer to Steven in the backseat as the vehicle drove off, and his hand went straight to her heat. He cupped her pussy and Evelyn's harsh breathing made Orlando rock hard.

They were going to a day house party on the lake and Steven asked her if she would allow Orlando to get in the back and pleasure her while he drove. Evelyn agreed and Orlando slid her panties off and started tonguing her almost before the door was even closed. His mouth was rough, sucking hard and demanding, and Evelyn felt like her body was going to disintegrate in orgasm.