Evelyn's Taken Out of Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it to me!" she gasped but he would not stop, continued undeterred by her clasping hands, the squeeze of her thighs on his head as he ate her out. She felt ready to succumb to her orgasm, to surrender to the thrill of spontaneous carnality that he had sought of her almost from the moment he had collected her, through the evening, the car ride home, and now here in her bed; a young horny man in pursuit of an older woman that he had lusted over and now wanted to fuck without a moment's rest.

"Bring it to me in this way if you must!" she cried out. She was so close now, her breaths quick and shallow, her body convulsing in response to his claims upon it. She panted; she wanted him in her. "'Fuck me!"

He cradled her aching thighs in the crooks of his arms, spread her open, and dipped his hips as the hooded tip parted her pussy's lips and he rammed home; thrust into her deeply and powerfully, the claw and drag of her hands only urging him on. Evelyn knew how it went and they took to each other in a tempestuous rhythm of arms and legs, heaving bodies, and snatched kisses. Wild consummation of the act was all.

"Are you happy now?" she screamed in her pleasure as Isaac's grunts of effort matched her gasps of pleasure in response to how he took her, their animalistic sounds interrupted by kisses, his breaths matched with her bucking and tugging movements as she wrenched and clamped on his prick; its delightful invasion of her body as she drove in and out unreal for its intensity, each thrust matched by a sharp intake of breath and her disbelieving gasps. He was finding her, so quickly and so deeply.

"I am...are you?" he gasped, needlessly, shuddering in response to her caresses and the wildness of what was being shared.

She claimed him, every thrust of his penis in her slicked heat bringing unadulterated bliss. His cock was hitting spots inside of her that had been neglected, scarcely visited, for so long and she drew on all of her strength and stamina to keep going. She groaned in amazement at his control, fucked her at just the right pace and intensity to arouse continuing rushes of pleasure, to have her feel that the world beyond her bedroom window had dissolved and it was just the two of them She began to spasm as his movements, the glorious invasion of his penis into her slicked heat, her clamps upon him, brought her closer and closer to the edge and she'd tumble over; that she would succumb to her orgasm. She was ready to cum for him, the hours of being in his company, hearing soft words, and feeling his discreet touches, brought her to this point. She gasped out words of encouragement on feeling a tight knot growing, nagging at her belly and every nerve tingling as his plunging rhythm, the dip and sway of his hips, and the searing slide of his flesh in her body seemed to touch every nerve ending.

She was pushed back onto her shoulders, her legs wrapped high around his body as he kissed her; slowed in his movements and simply gazed down into her eyes and brushed her hair away from her face.

"I've wanted beautiful you for so long...so long," he said admiringly, bending down to press his lips to her aching nipples. She was suddenly aware of how much they ached.

"I believe you, now!"

The knot of anticipation in her belly snapped free and she clung to him fiercely, her arms about his neck as he slid in and out quickly and she came. She panted and gasped in soft breaths and his movements became fiercer and deeper, his body tamping against her buttocks as her legs were kept high around him. She loved the noise that they made, the groan of the mattress as he pegged her and she clung to him and writhed to keep him deep inside her clamping pussy.

"Beautiful and passionate you! I want her...want her like never before!" he grunted, besotted by how she fucked with him, the feel of her breasts as they brushed his skin; the tug of her pussy's muscles on his prick; the wanton energy of her ways. His hopes for them had been made ragingly and exhaustingly real.

He rolled over, kept her to him and she shuddered on feeling her pussy stretched in unfamiliar ways until she knelt over him, her knees by his hips and she rode him. She wanted to melt into his body, to disappear in the feelings that he aroused and that their movements made her pursue. Her hands gripped his skin, his smooth chest and she looked down to see how fully joined they were.

"Fuck! You're going to break me!" she yelped as he pulled her down onto him just as Isaac pushed up from the creaking mattress. "I want you to cum...want to feel you cum in me!"

He made them slow down and reached for the condom that she had placed on the bedside table. Isaac gave her a questioning look.

"Yes, put it on ...but be quick!" she said shuddering as she eased off him and together they slicked the rubber over his thick length, the taut skin glistening from her juices. Evelyn groaned and looked up at the ceiling, her eyes fluttering as she took him into her body once more, her arousal so high that she climaxed as he began to find her once more, her pussy spasming around him as she tried to stifle her cries of wanton pleasure and how he attended to her every demand. She wondered how often her new lover would bring her to an orgasm and if he had enough to meet what was becoming her greedy needs.

"I've found a passionate woman...a wrecking one too!" he assured her with what sounded like a disbelieving laugh.

"It's how you've made me feel...now, go on!"

Isaac languished in her embrace upon him and loved the feel of her moist heat around him, how Evelyn worked his length in slow clamps of her muscles, the mature and experienced woman writhing in uncomplicated rapture as they fucked. Whenever they kissed he met the look of her eyes, saw her longing within them as he moved in a tamping rhythm over and over again.

"I'm not going to hold on much longer, Evie!" he gasped, pushing up from the bed with his outstretched arms as he catalogued every curve and dip of her body, how Evelyn's breasts jerked in time with his thrusts and her bucking hips, the claw of her hands on his buttocks too much to withstand. He clumped down upon her as he expelled wad after wad of his seed into the rubber, Evelyn shrieking and clinging to him as she succumbed to her orgasm; moaned through their kisses before she gasped in complete abandon to what had been discovered with him and then shared.

"You...you should have warned me!" she laughed in dismay, "that I would find this with you."

She was spent; ached and was sore from what she had discovered with him, or Isaac had seduced so expertly from her. She still felt needy and wanted him to remain in her body for as long as they could stand it, his movements continuing, becoming faster and faster as if chasing one more climax, each of them selfish in what they sought to take from their union. She became lost, relaxed, and surrendered to his ways. She took halting breaths as Isaac loved her in a way that brought her to a place scarcely visited, and pursued an unexpectedly passionate and tempestuous rut that defied the orgasms they had just shared.

"I can't stop...want you so badly!" he groaned, his breaths hot on her skin and her body wracked by the effort of keeping up with a younger man who had taken her so assuredly.

"It's the same for me!" she gasped, as for the last every muscle in her ravaged body began to tense, and her breathing hitched in her throat.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed how her body was being possessed, of every nerve tingling and feeling as if she was on fire. Isaac fucked her through her orgasm and she felt his movements slowly lessen as they finally came down from their shared highs.

Don't go," she breathed on his skin seeking to restrain him.

"I'm just getting rid of the rubber..."

"And then you'll be back with me?"

"Of course," he smiled, brushing his fingers over her lips and she tased the sex that they had shared on them. "I won't go just yet...unless you kick me out. I've had a wild time with you."

She nodded and watched him step soundlessly over the carpet and into her en-suite shower room. She had loved to feel his weight on her and how she had traced caresses to his body as they loved, over his back and hips to keep him in her. She had felt so full of him, each pursuing a raging need to know of the other, and yet it had also felt oddly intimate. They had loved away all sense of it being an impetuous liaison, a one-night stand. It was behaviour so at odds with the woman she thought herself to be, and Issac's devotion confounded that idea even more.

Isaac stood by her side of the bed and looked down at how she lay, her slender body exposed to his gaze, her skin having a rosy glow and Evelyn's answering stare so appealing.

"May I stay a while longer?" he asked even as he felt her hand stroke his thigh and slowly caress his flaccid length before she held out her arms to him and he lay down upon her, then at Evelyn's side.

"What do you think?" she replied, moving to kiss his lips and at the same time trailing caresses over his legs, his penis, then up onto his belly and chest, finally ending with more slow kisses to his lips once more. "I love that you wanted to share in it, not to dominate and be selfish. I need so much more of that from you, if...if you'll give that to me?"

"I'm not a man who loves and leaves, but we'll have to live for every moment and see where that takes us."

Evelyn nestled a little closer to him and wondered how she would get to sleep after all that she had lived through during the evening with him. It had begun with her thinking of conceding to him for her selfish purposes but she had been taken in ways that had her feeling exhilarated after the best sex that she had shared in for a very, very, long time. Eventually, they might both find partners that were closer to them in age and expectations, but she would put that moment off for a good while longer.

Their paths would cross, given the business they were in, and their recent success would open the way to that happening. But right now, in her bed, they had nothing else to think of but the pursuit of shared pleasure.

"Are you rested?" he smiled, looking up at her.

"There's only one way to find out," she kissed and moved to settle upon him. The decision on whether to pursue what would remain an unlikely affair between them could be put off for a few hours more, even a few days and weeks.

There was no rush to do that, but there was to share the heat once more and they did.

12