All Comments on 'Evelyn's Victorian Dilemma'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole202321 days ago

Thank you, I love how Evelyn became her own in the end

ActingupActingup20 days ago

Thanks for this. A tender and sympathetic yarn about survival in a man’s world.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

A lovely story, very well told. The characters are very well drawn and believable. Very well done!

There is one thing that I feel is worth mentioning and that is the use of a silk ring as a form of contraception, not very reliable, I'm afraid. I would recommend the Saviour Sponge which was a small natural sponge socked in vinegar and inserted into the vagina against the cervix. The vinegar acted as a natural spermicide. Lemon or lime juice are equally effective. A. S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I lked this storys' ironies. I liked how you describe Evelyns' internal dialogue on her introduction to anal sex.

My first wife enjoyed anal sex honestly openly and with initiative.

My current partner has had misgivings but participated bravely. Within a couple of months she was willing but felt that it was an un natural act eventually. This was in spite of orgasms so powerful she could not stand afterwards.

Trying to get an explantion of what made it so powerfull from either of them was completely unsuccessful.

The spiritual struggle my current partner endured made me stop completely.

Lass Lover

I also concur with A. S. about contraception. In addition STD rates were horrific in the Victorian era.

A vinegar soaked sponge would also reduce STDs but unprotected anal sex created many more infections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.