Even Princesses Get Punished

Story Info
Daddy disciplines his disobedient Princess.
1.5k words
4.22
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydbaby
Lydbaby
3 Followers

Even princesses get punished.

This is a fragment, if you want more background to this or to discover what I look like, or at least what parts of me look like, what types of panties I wear for Daddy, that kind of thing, log into the Literotica Forum where I started a thread, 'Being Daddy's princess,' to share various snippets of me and my life with you. Originally I was going to post this in my thread but it's a bit too long, so here it is told as a story, although it's not a work of fiction.

For those of you who care about these things, I'm in my twenties, Daddy is not my Father but an older man I met recently; he has a daughter who's two years older than me. He has opened my eyes as well as my legs. He's the most considerate, best, most diligent, imaginative, sexiest lover I've ever had. He knows exactly how to make me very wet and keep me constantly needy so I'm always hoping he will make me come. If, however, I want him to make me come I have be to a good girl, follow his rules and do exactly as I am told.

Recently I disappointed Daddy and he says that as part of my punishment and to help me remember not to do it again I must describe what I did wrong. At the start of this week he was away but he did not forget his little Princess. Oh no. On the contrary he remembered his little Princess often. He kept phoning me, listening to me masturbating until I was desperate to come and then telling my to stop and in my thread you can even see the tiny thong he sent me off to work in on the day of his return. So when we met up that evening I was one very horny Princess and Daddy knew it and he was eager to exploit it.

Over the weeks I've known him Daddy has been getting better and better at teasing me. At first he'd simply finger me, suck my nipples, lick my clit until I was so totally wet and willing and ready to come. Then he'd take a little break to enjoy my need and after that start over again. Only after three or four rounds of teasing me like that would he finally fuck me to heaven.

But gradually he's been discovering how to take me closer and closer to orgasm before he stops, leaving me more and more frustrated: now when I beg him to make me come I'm not pretending, I mean it, I'm pleading out of desperation. Worse he's discovered spots that he can lick and finger or play a vibrator over that make me want to come so badly but the stimulation is not quite enough to give an orgasm. So the other night he focused on those places until he made me so excited that my sex started to make little noises all by itself. It was so embarrassing that it made we wriggle and squirm and try to pull away a bit. Of course once Daddy discovered this he kept making me do it because he was enjoying my embarrassment and found it funny.

Finally he did fuck me senseless, almost literally, I was panting and sighing so hard and so erratically as he shafted me through orgasm after orgasm that my head began spinning and I almost passed out. And since the evening had ended so wonderfully and he didn't say anything I didn't think anymore of my pulling away.

The following evening I was still totally satisfied from the night before - if Daddy wants to fuck a really horny Princess, and he always does want me pathetically horny before he fucks me, it takes him two or three days to build up some really serious desperation - but I phoned Daddy to ask if he's like me to go over and masturbate him gently whilst I sucked the head of his cock or to bend over, spread myself wide and invite him to take me like a little animal. He did want, so over I went; well a good little Princess revels in giving pleasure every bit as much as she does in taking it.

Now usually when it's more about Daddy's pleasures we first kiss and cuddle, then I'll strip and masturbate for him, maybe spread my lips and rub my clit on his nose, anyway do something a bit eccentric and a lot naughty for him. Next I undress him, tell him how handsome and desirable he is and we kiss and cuddle some more as my lips gradually work their way down to his cock. Here my lips stay as I suck and lick until he is grunting and groaning with pleasure. At this point he usually bids me kneel on all fours in front of a big mirror and he takes me from behind: Daddy loves to watch himself fucking me.

Last night, however, he said, "you go right on sucking and licking Princess until I come and then no swallowing, nor spitting, just hold it in your mouth, savour my flavour Sweetheart." Corny or what? Insert eye-roll. Now he knows I'm not especially keen on that taste. I mean I've never told him that, I often offer to suck him to orgasm, I always enthuse over how wonderful he tastes and how much joy it gives me to suck him till he comes - that part's true, I just don't really like the taste, or rather the smell, of come. But Daddy is a good Daddy, the bestest of Daddies and he has picked up that I don't especially enjoy this so he doesn't ask me to do it that often: anyway why would he want to when he can fuck my hot, wet, slippery muff on demand?

So I sucked and licked his helmet, swirled my tongue around it, simultaneously I gently masturbated the root of his cock with one hand and cupped and tickled his balls with other and quite soon he was really grunting and sighing and then pumping his sticky mess into my mouth. And I kept right on rubbing his shaft and working my tongue and lips on his now very sensitive head until I was sure I'd drained him of every last dribble. Whilst he recovered I knelt back on my heels, looked up at him and even rolled my tongue and poked it out so he could see his seed pooling there. To be honest, 'Yuck,' but if it was going to bring Daddy pleasure it was something I could easily put with.

He sat up and, instead of praising my technique and telling me how good I'd just been as he usually does, he began to tell me off. "Princess, last night you were trying to squirm away from me weren't you?"

I closed my mouth, bit my bottom lip, looked at the floor, it was true and I knew it, "yes Daddy," I whispered, " I did. Sorry Daddy."

"Why? Were you not enjoying what I was doing?"

"Yes Daddy. I mean no Daddy. I mean... Daddy, I was enjoying it but it was too much. It was so intense. I couldn't bare it. You could hear what it was doing to my muff Daddy! It was making me..."

"Yes Princess and I was enjoying hearing it so I was trying to make your sex gurgle and burp like that even more and you tried to stop me!"

"but Daddy it's so... So... It's not nice. Have you any idea..."

"Princess, I've every idea how horny you must be for that to happen and how badly you must want to come, that's why I like to listen to your muff parping, it's pining for my cock to be sunk in it, begging my cock to glide up and down inside of it, pleading to be used to make you come. You can beg me to fuck you all you like but you might be acting, whereas when your horny muff talks like that it speaks no lies."

"Sorry Daddy. I'll do better next time," except I suspect that was an empty promise; there's no way I will be able to keep still if he makes me that desperate again.

"You certainly will or we shall have to do something drastic about it. But for now you've to learn to keep still, so kneel up, chin up, head held high, place your hands on your head and keep my come in your mouth until I say otherwise. Even princesses have to take their punishments when they are disobedient."

He kept me kneeling naked like that with the taste of his come in my mouth for a full half hour, he even opened a window so the draft made my nipples stiffened up like little bullets and the whole time he sat behind me so I couldn't see what he was doing or if he was watching me. It was a very long half hour. I spent a lot of the time thinking over what, 'something drastic,' might actually be, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to find out soon enough. I suppose it could have been worse and as Daddy told me, even princesses have to take their punishments if they are bad.


Lydbaby
Lydbaby
3 Followers