EVEnTS Ch. 16 - Famous

Story Info
Eve is becoming famous worldwide.
11.8k words
4.86
8.7k
1
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 16 - Famous

Eve is becoming famous worldwide.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

TS+CD+3W -> 8TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; First Time.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

While the girls were busy with the NGO's affairs, a very important meeting was about to start at Ted's (Meg's) mansion.

The meeting will be at a dinner with Ted (Meg), Laura, Kate, Sue, and Dean Tess.

At the previous meeting with Laura, Kate, and Sue, Cindy's mother said she works in political marketing.

Laura then had an idea, and organized today's meeting.

Sue and Dean Tess arrived together at the mansion.

Interestingly, it was Meg, not Ted, who welcomed Sue and Tess.

Laura told Sue that Ted is now Meg when he's home.

Sue was very surprised, but reacted well to this revelation.

Sue had another big surprise when she learned that the NGO is for Tgirls, but she also reacted very well.

Sue was surprised again when Laura and Kate said that Tess already knew that the NGO was for European Tgirl refugees.

Dean Tess knows a lot about Transforming the World because she had meetings with Laura to discuss scholarships for the European Tgirls.

Tess loved the initiative and, thanks to financial support from the billionaire backers, the NGO and the state university signed the deal.

Laura asked Tess to keep it a secret that the NGO is for Tgirls, so Tess didn't tell Sue what she knew about Transforming the World.

As Tess was excited about the idea of a NGO for Tgirls, her reaction was very calm when Sue told Ted's (Meg's) secret, and that he would be dressed as Meg at the meeting: "Fine. I'm curious to see if Ted really looks like Meg, the actress."

Now there are no more secrets among them all.

This dinner is very special, as they will discuss the future of the city.

Laura, Meg, Kate, Sue, and Tess are gathered around the dinner table, and Laura shares her idea.

Laura is very worried about the mayor: "As you know, the mayor here is ultra conservative. I think he will cause problems for us. He only authorized the spring festival because we said it is to celebrate the beginning of spring, instead of revealing it is to celebrate the arrival of 1,500 Tgirls. As soon as Mayor Rick finds out the truth, he will likely become a great enemy of the NGO."

All agree with Laura.

Laura continues: "When Sue said that she works in political marketing, I had an idea. Everything around here is changing very fast. The city is getting more liberal, and it needs someone with an open mind in charge. I think that someone must be you, Tess."

Tess is taken by surprise, and looks thoughtful.

Meg (Ted) reinforces Laura's idea: "I loved Laura's idea, and I talked to the other entrepreneurs who support the NGO. If you agree to run, you will have our support, Tess."

Kate also supports: "The city would benefit a lot from someone in the education field fighting obscurantism, and I don't see anyone more capable than you, Tess. Also, you already have a lot of visibility in the media."

Sue is excited about Laura's idea: "On reflection, I think your chances are pretty good, Tess. As Kate said, you are already very well known and respected. You are considered a brilliant intellectual, and you managed to become dean even at a young age."

Tess has doubts: "I appreciate your words, but maybe my chances aren't so good. You know I came out as a lesbian recently, right? That would be used by the mayor in the campaign."

Laura has an ace up her sleeve: "Tess, what I'm about to say hasn't entered the official statistics yet. I said that the city is becoming more liberal because, in addition to the arrival of European Tgirls, there are other changes in the population. I'm building a new factory, and the vast majority of employees are LGBTQIA+. The other companies that are setting up in the neighboring city are bringing many employees, and many of them want to live in our city. Meg's new resort is also expected to attract more liberal residents. There is also a new activity that is gaining great importance in the city's economy: the audiovisual industry, with the production of business and erotic videos. Also, many webcam girls are moving here. And, of course, the arrival of European Tgirls is also expected to attract more liberal residents to the city, and conservative residents tend to transform, or else move to other cities."

Sue is even more excited: "Laura, this is very important information. I think you really have a good chance, Tess."

Tess thinks for a moment, then says: "I'd really like to help transform the city... I'll do it, but on one condition."

Meg (Ted) asks what the condition is.

Tess responds: "I only accept if Sue is by my side... Sue, will you marry me?"

Sue didn't expect to hear a marriage proposal, and is paralyzed.

Laura, Meg, and Kate didn't expect this either, and now they're keeping their fingers crossed for Sue's "yes".

Sue tries to articulate her ideas: "I'm still married, Tess..."

Tess is quick: "Sue, you told me you're going to file for a divorce tomorrow. I'm just moving forward with the marriage proposal. I thought this was a good time."

Kate helps: "After everything that happened yesterday, I'm sure Cindy and Nick will support you, Sue. I also think Brian will take it very well and be happy in the new phase of his life."

Sue already knows what to say: "I love you, Tess. I accept."

They then kiss affectionately.

Laura, Meg, and Kate applaud.

Meg (Ted) is very emotional.

She was undecided about proposing, but now she's not anymore.

Meg (Ted) kneels in front of Kate and Laura, and asks: "Will you both marry me?"

Kate and Laura really wanted Meg to take this initiative, and they respond together: "Yes!"

The three then kiss at the same time.

Now it's Sue and Tess who applaud.

Sue told Tess that Laura, Meg, and Kate were in a three-way relationship, but the two were surprised by Meg's (Ted's) request.

Sue and Tess didn't expect the trio to come out publicly.

What was a meeting turns into a celebratory party.

Meg (Ted) gets her best champagne to celebrate.

After the glasses are served, Laura takes the initiative: "A toast to love!"

Everyone is happy, and dinner has a very lively atmosphere.

Kate then has an idea: "How about if we get married on the same day?"

Everyone loves the idea, and starts making plans.

It's great that they all think the same way.

They want to invite to the wedding only those closest to them who are able to understand and accept these unusual relationships.

Afterwards, the conversation turns to a better future for them and for the entire city... and about a better world too.

After dinner... and lots of champagne, Laura has a good excuse to be bold.

She talks about her relationship with Meg (Ted) and Kate: "We prefer to have an open relationship. No lies. We know that love doesn't stop us from lusting after other people, and that's okay. Especially if the three of us can enjoy this other person together."

Laughs.

Kate takes advantage of Laura's line: "Tess, I hope you're not too jealous of Sue."

Tess realizes she can be blunt: "Sue told me about the date you had yesterday. Okay, I understand. She knows I go out with other women too. Or at least I used to. We could only meet once in a while, and I have my needs..."

Laughs.

Laura realizes this is a good time to do something else.

She excuses herself and leaves the room for a minute.

When Laura returns, she is bringing two personalized bags with the names of Sue and Tess.

Laura hands over the bags: "Looks like I guessed it. Here are my engagement gifts for you."

Sue thanks Laura, and gives her a tight hug and a peck on the lips.

Tess then does the same thing.

When they take the strapless box out of the bag, Laura explains to Tess: "This is my company's new product, the TransForm. Eve, my daughter, invented it. There is nothing like it on the market. It has a vibrator and a clitoral stimulator so that the woman who penetrates also feels pleasure. It hasn't been released yet. You will be among the first to use it."

Sue and Tess are very happy.

They then see that the bag also contains a vibrator, a clitoral stimulator, and lubricant.

Laura takes action: "Sue has already been fucked by the TransForm, but hasn't used it yet. Do you want to test it, Sue? It would be the last chance for us to know if there is a problem with the TransForm to solve. We are already preparing to start the pre-sales campaign."

Sue already feels very comfortable with Laura and Kate, and with Tess, of course, so she accepts.

Sue undresses right there, in front of everyone.

This leaves Tess free to do the same.

Meg (Ted) compliments Sue and Tess on their beauty.

Laura and Kate praise Tess's beauty, and reinforce the compliments they had already given to Sue.

Sue grabs the lube, bends down, lubricates her fingers, and starts to enlarge her ass.

Tess imitates her beloved.

Laura understands that she can take her clothes off too, and encourages Meg and Kate to do the same.

Now it's Sue and Tess who praise the beauty of Laura, Meg, and Kate.

Meg and Kate have their cocks stiff, but luckily that doesn't seem to bother Tess.

Sue didn't tell Tess that Kate was a trans woman, but Tess reacts very well: Wow! What a beautiful cock you have, Kate. I'm impressed!"

Kate is very happy with Tess reaction, and smiles.

Laura asks Sue and Tess a question: "Could you guys test the TransForm on Meg and Kate's ass?"

They agree.

Meg and Kate then start to widen their assholes.

Sue and Tess feel ready, and fit the Transform into their pussy and ass.

They then get up.

Laura, Meg, and Sue react: "Wow!"

Laura praises: "You have turned into gorgeous Tgirls!"

Sue and Tess are feeling really good wearing the TransForm.

Tess talks about it: "It feels great, Laura. I'm sure it will be a big hit."

Laura remembers a detail: "Did you see that it can also 'ejaculate'? Just press the button on the remote."

Tess hadn't noticed: "How amazing! It looks real."

While Laura, Sue, and Tess were talking, Meg and Kate were stretching their assholes, and now they are ready.

Laura suggests that Meg and Kate stay leaning against the table, facing each other, while they are fucked.

Meg and Kate smile and agree.

The idea is that Meg and Kate kiss while being fucked.

They remove everything that was on one of the halves of the table, and position themselves.

Sue goes behind Meg, lubricates her TransForm, as well as Meg's ass.

Tess does the same with Kate.

Laura takes the remotes and directs the action.

Sue and Tess begin penetration at the same time, and soon realize that Meg and Kate are enjoying it, so they proceed.

They go all the way to the bottom, and start moving back and forth.

Meg and Kate start moaning: "Oooh! ..."

This is Laura's signal to turn on the vibrators and clitoral stimulators.

Now Sue and Tess also moan: "Oooh! ..."

Sue praises: "This is so delicious... Oooh! ..."

Meg and Kate are already masturbating, and now they approach and kiss.

It's a beautiful scene.

Laura speeds up the devices a little: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Meg and Kate start to control themselves not to come before Sue and Tess.

It's important to note that men, CDs, and Tgirls who exercise empathy and can put themselves in women's shoes manage to give their partners much more pleasure... or give them real pleasure.

Macho man guys, who don't exercise empathy, get aroused very quickly and cum before women have time to reach the same level of arousal.

What for a macho man is a sign of masculinity, ends up causing frustration in cis women, and this can lead to betrayals and separations.

Macho man guys have a lot to lose, and they don't even realize it.

That's not the case for Meg (Ted) and Kate, of course.

Meg and Kate want Sue and Tess to really enjoy having sex with them.

Sue and Tess are actually really enjoying this moment: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Laura speeds up the devices more.

Sue and Tess are loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Tess is very excited: "I'm going to..."

Laura cranks her devices to full blast.

Tess has her orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Laura triggers Tess's TransForm ejaculation, and Kate also cums: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Kate's sperm flies away and hits Meg's feet.

Sue is also close to orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Laura triggers Sue's TransForm at maximum intensity.

Then it's Sue who has an orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Laura triggers the ejaculation of Sue's TransForm, and Meg receives the final stimulus: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Meg's sperm also hits Kate's feet.

Meg and Kate then go back to kissing passionately.

Sue and Tess are now more relaxed, and they take their TransForm out of Meg and Kate's asses.

Laura finally turns off the devices.

After kissing Meg, Kate decides to thank Tess for the delicious fuck.

Kate stands up and turns to kiss Tess... and the university dean accepts the kiss from the amazing trans headmistress.

Kate's cock is still hard, and it caresses Tess's belly, and the dean also accepts this contact.

Kate and Meg are glad Tess is not an 'orthodox' lesbian.

Meg also gives Sue a delicious kiss.

Both Sue and Tess are flexible.

They now include trans women in their possible future relationships.

Laura asks them a question: "What did you think?"

Sue and Tess smile at Laura.

Sue comments: "It was amazing, Laura. Thanks for the gift. I will use it a lot."

Tess also loved it: "I think the TransForm will be a big hit in women's relationships. Relationships between straight couples also have a lot to gain. If all women used TransForm on their husbands, the world would be a much better place."

Sue and Tess hug Laura again, and this time they give her delicious kisses.

Meg suggests they all shower, and they of course agree.

Before that, they clean up the mess they've made.

They then grab their clothes, and go upstairs to shower in three of the various suites.

After the shower, they remain naked and gather in Meg's suite.

They sit down to talk some more, and Laura takes out one of her long, thin cigarettes.

Tess comments: "I didn't know you smoked, Laura."

Laura lights her cigarette, and replies: "I started just two weeks ago... and other people have started smoking quite recently..."

Laura goes to Sue, inhales, and then kisses Cindy's mother, exhaling the smoke.

The kiss is pornographic, and it turns all women on.

Tess finds this kiss very arousing: "Wow!"

Laura inhales again and goes back to kissing Sue.

Meg and Kate's members are getting hard again.

Meg also takes a cigarette, lights it, and starts kissing Kate.

Laura then hands her cigarette to Sue, who inhales and then kisses Laura.

Tess is enjoying the spectacle, and it shows in her expressions.

Laura goes to her purse, takes another cigarette, lights it, and walks over to Tess.

Laura inhales, and then kisses Tess, who accepts the smoke.

After the kiss, Tess exhales a small amount of smoke, and smiles at Laura.

Laura inhales more smoke the second time, and goes back to kissing Tess.

Tess inhales again, and exhales some more smoke.

Laura then inhales even more smoke and kisses Tess.

Tess's lungs accept the smoke very well, and she exhales a much thicker smoke.

Laura then hands the cigarette to Tess, and she inhales on her own for the first time, managing to exhale a lot of smoke.

Tess is happy to see that she exhaled as much smoke as the other women.

When Tess inhales again, Laura kisses Tess, and receives the smoke.

They all smoke and kiss until they finish their cigarettes.

Laura then leads Tess to the bed, and the other women already know what is about to happen.

Kate prepares to suck on Tess.

Laura asks Meg to take care of Tess's feet, and asks Sue to take care of Tess's breasts.

Kate works her magic, and before long Tess starts moaning: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As Tess used the TransForm and already came, Kate was able to go faster, and has three of her fingers inside Tess's pussy and ass.

Laura and Tess kiss, while Meg licks and sucks on Tess' toes, and Sue licks her lover's breasts.

Laura then plays Eve's erotic tale.

She decided to use Eve's original recording.

Tess is very excited by the various stimuli: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kate and the other women interrupt the stimulation, so Tess doesn't come now.

Tess begs to come, but her partners calmly resume stimulation.

When the tale talks about the supposed dream in the park, Laura lights another cigarette and gives it to Tess, who starts smoking.

Tess moans a lot: "Oooh! Ooo! Oooh! ..."

They all feel like they need to stop prodding Tess again, and they do.

Tess begs: "Keep going, please... I want to come!"

Kate replies: "In a little while, Tess."

Kate and everyone else slowly start over.

The erotic tale reaches the moment of the smokey kiss, so Laura lights another cigarette, inhales a lot of smoke, and kisses Tess again.

Tess is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kate feels it's time to crank up the stimuli to the max.

The girls in the tale are in love with each other.

Laura inhales and kisses Tess... who can't take it anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The amazing thing is that, even though she had come before, this time Tess was so tortured that she is squirting in Kate's face.

There are several jets of her wonderful liquid.

Sue watches the squirting and is overjoyed that Tess is also able to enjoy the pleasure she had yesterday.

Kate continues to stimulate Tess, and she shivers and squirms with pleasure.

Tess begs: "I can't take it anymore, Kate. Stop, please!"

Kate is evil, and continues until Tess proves she can't take it.

A few seconds later, Tess can't take it anymore, and she holds Kate's head tightly with her legs, trying to get Kate to stop.

Kate finally stops and takes her fingers out of Tess.

Laura hands her cigarette to Sue, who understands what to do.

Sue inhales and then kisses Tess deliciously.

After the kiss, Tess thanks: "Thanks, girls. You are amazing! I've never had an orgasm like that. I didn't even believe it was possible to squirt..."

They're all so happy for Tess, and they all kiss to seal the deal.

The group is very united and ready to transform the city into a better place for everyone.

After the kisses, Kate realizes something very important: "We all came, except Laura. We need to help her."