EVEnTS Ch. 16 - Famous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All agree.

Eve then leads all the girls up to the master suite.

Carol lies down on the bed, and the other girls position themselves to pleasure her.

Hannah starts kissing Carol.

Eve starts licking the entire length of Carol's cock, and she is already enjoying it a lot: "Hmmm! ..."

Vicky and Linda then start sucking on Carol's toes.

They've never sucked anyone's fingers, but they're doing everything right, as Carol reacts well: "Hmmm! Hmmm! ..."

Daria and Vica begin their show, with a long and delicious kiss.

Eve puts the head of Carol's cock in her mouth, and starts licking and sucking.

Carol's cock is getting really hard, and she starts to moan: "Oooh! ..."

Hannah wastes no time, and plays the erotic tale.

It's the original version with Eve's voice.

After a while, Hannah lights a cigarette, inhales, and glues her lips to Carol's lips.

Carol understands what Hannah is doing, and opens her mouth slightly to receive the smoke.

Carol then inhales the smoke, and enjoys the smokey kiss.

Hannah provided little smoke, so when Carol exhales, she doesn't see any smoke coming out of her mouth.

On the second kiss, Hannah supplies more smoke, and Carol inhales without any problem.

As she exhales, Carol can see smoke coming out of her mouth, and smiles at Hannah.

Hannah and Carol continue exchanging smokey kisses as they listen to the erotic tale in Eve's delicious voice.

Daria and Vica are doing a frottage.

They masturbate their cocks together and continue kissing.

Now Carol is stimulated in many ways, and her cock is very hard: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve inserts the vibrator into Carol's ass and sucks the gorgeous blonde girl's cock.

Eve controls the stimuli well so that Carol doesn't come too soon.

When the girl in the story is about to light her own cigarette in the bedroom, Hannah takes another cigarette, and brings it to Carol's lips.

The beautiful blonde girl slightly opens her mouth and accepts the cigarette Hannah is giving her.

Hannah brings the flame from the lighter to the end of the cigarette, and Carol inhales on her own for the first time.

Carol then takes her hand to the cigarette and removes it from her mouth.

When Carol exhales, she can see a good amount of smoke coming out of her mouth: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Hannah puts out her cigarette, but she intends to continue smoking.

Hannah and Carol return to a long kiss, sharing Carol's cigarette smoke.

Daria and Vica are still jerking their cocks together and kissing, but now they're smokey kisses.

Both of them are smoking and sharing the smoke of their Eves.

Daria and Vica are also very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve's erotic tale advances to a happy ending.

Eve knows she can now increase Carol's stimulation.

She revs the vibrator to the max, and uses all her expertise to torture Carol's cock.

Carol is feeling a lot of pleasure through her cock, her ass, her feet, her breasts, and her mouth.

Carol's brain is also being stimulated through her ears and eyes.

She's enjoying hearing Eve's sweet voice narrating the erotic tale, the smokey kisses, and she's also enjoying seeing Daria and Vica perform.

The erotic tale is now at the moment of declaration of love, and Carol can't take the torture any longer.

She ejaculates deliciously into Eve's mouth: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria and Vica continue kissing, and masturbate faster.

Upon hearing Carol cumming and the happy ending of the erotic tale, they too ejaculate: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The Russian blonde and the Hungarian brunette release powerful jets of sperm that smear their beautiful breasts.

After calming down a bit, Daria and Vica inhale more smoke from their Eves, and go back to their delicious smokey kisses.

The difference is that now they also rub their now wet breasts... as well as their still hard cocks.

Eve gets up and goes over to Carol to kiss her and return some of the sperm.

Afterwards, Eve shares Carol's sperm with Hannah, Milla, Vicky, and Linda.

Then Daria and Vica stop kissing to receive Eve's kiss with the taste of Carol's sperm.

Carol inhales her Eve's smoke for the last time, manages to exhale a lot of smoke, and then puts out her cigarette.

Carol smiles and says: "Thanks, girls. I never imagined my first time would be so amazing. I love you!"

All the girls are very happy.

Eve makes the three new friends even happier by taking three packs of Eve in her bag and delivering a pack to each of them.

Carol also gets a lighter.

Eve says: "Welcome to our team."

Eve gets delicious hugs and kisses from the three girls.

As Carol, Daria, and Vica cummed again, they go to take another shower.

When the three girls come out of the bathroom, they see that the others are already dressed.

They just don't see Eve.

Eve has already returned to the house, and is heating up dinner, which has been left ready by the head chef.

Laura always calls this chef.

She cooks food for several days, and also prepares dinners for some special occasions, such as tonight's 'meeting'.

The girls arrive at the house, and see that Eve has already finished heating the food.

They help Eve set the table and get everything there.

The eight Tgirls then eat dinner and chat excitedly.

All the guests praise the chef's food, as people always do.

During dinner, Eve receives a message from Emily, the lead singer of 2BGirls.

It's great news.

2BGirls closed the deal to purchase the mansion next door to Meg and Jill.

Emily says they'll be moving out on Saturday as the mansion is in great condition and won't need any renovations.

Emily says 2BGirls are looking forward to coming back and enjoying the city and their new home before going on tour.

Incidentally, the world tour to release the 2nd album was postponed.

With the success of the music video, their team is looking for more appropriate venues for the shows: venues that can receive huge audiences.

Eve shows the message to the girls who are having dinner, and also sends the message to her other friends.

All celebrate.

Eve then responds to Emily, saying that all the girls in the team are looking forward to the 2BGirls' return.

Dinner gets even more cheerful.

When they are done eating, Mandy and Alice arrive.

After the pecks on the lips, the two emo Tgirls say they need to go to their suites, but they'll be back soon.

And they come back really fast.

Mandy and Alice took off their disguise, and are now dressed as girls.

They are applauded by everyone in the room.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol praise their beauty.

Mandy and Alice sit down to tell what just happened.

They actually tell the story from the beginning, so Vicky, Linda, and Carol can understand.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol, and even the other girls, are moved and have tears in their eyes at times.

What you hear most, however, is "Wow!"

After telling what happened on their meeting with Jane and Melanie, Mandy takes the opportunity to ask Eve a question: "Eve, do you think Laura and Jill could hire our mothers?"

Eve gives her support: "Now we know that your mothers are on the LGBTQIA+ profile of the company's new hires, so I believe it will work. If need be, I will help convince Laura and Jill."

Mandy and Alice go to Eve and give their friend delicious thank-you kisses.

At that beautiful moment, a message arrives from Cindy to Eve, Mandy, Alice, Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica.

Cindy says the family reunion was great, and reveals: "Sue and Tess are getting married. The ceremony will be alongside Laura, Meg, and Kate's ceremony."

The girls are very happy, respond to the message, and celebrate.

Eve then explains this other story to Vicky, Linda, and Carol.

The three new members react again with a "Wow!"

Cindy also sends another message: it's for Laura, Kate, and Helen, who are at the NGO's house.

Sue, Cindy, and Nikki's family dinner is over, and Cindy is inviting Laura, Kate, and Helen over to her house.

Laura, Kate, and Helen accept the invitation.

The three of them had dinner with the European Tgirls, so they're heading next door just to have a toast with Sue, Cindy, and Nikki (Nick).

***

Next: EVEnTS 17 - Moving ["Eve's song is very moving." Eve is moving.]