EVEnTS Ch. 16 - Famous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura sacrificed herself for the happiness of others, and says: "You don't have to worry about me. I'm very happy for you, and it's getting late. We'll meet again, won't we?"

Everyone agrees and smiles.

This Wednesday was an amazing day for the entire NGO team, for the European girls, and for the webcam girls as well.

In fact, it's still an amazing day.

When Laura gets home, she tells Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica that she has just been proposed to, and has accepted.

Laura reveals that it's a very unusual request: "I'm going to marry Ted and Kate!"

All are very happy.

Laura was worried about Helen, but her youngest daughter is also very understanding of the trio.

Laura also reveals that Ted will be getting married dressed as Meg, which is how he now dresses at home.

Helen also takes this revelation very well.

Helen even jokes: "I just want you to be happy, Mom. Also, with two more moms, I will get more gifts on my birthday."

They all laugh and give Laura hugs and kisses.

***

On Thursday, the mood remains cheerful.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice are talking on the way to school.

They are very happy with the music video going viral, and are also happy with everything that happened yesterday.

As soon as they arrive at school, they are in for a big surprise.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice are welcomed as pop stars.

A crowd of students wants to take selfies with them.

Mandy and Alice think their classmates just want to take selfies with Eve, but both girls are wrong.

Colleagues recognized Mandy and Alice in the music video scenes, and now they're famous too.

Vicky, one of the senior Tgirls, makes this very clear to Mandy and Alice: "You guys look amazing in the music video!"

Mandy and Alice are overjoyed at the compliment.

All the other trans students also take selfies with Mandy and Alice, and praise their courage by appearing as girls in the music video.

Mandy and Alice became a big positive reference for them... and for Nick (Nikki) too.

He is one of many students taking selfies with Mandy and Alice.

Almost all students now see Mandy and Alice as gorgeous and charming girls.

Some students are closed-minded, but shut up in the face of the acceptance of the vast majority.

Mandy and Alice can finally be themselves publicly.

If they knew what was about to happen, they wouldn't be dressed like Mark and Alex anymore.

Eve, however, is the one who attracts the most attention as she is the big star of the music video.

The music video has now surpassed eighty million views, and is a huge success.

Eve's scene in paradise was spectacular, and no one noticed her well-hidden 'snake'.

Only very lucky girls know the pleasure that Eve's 'snake' provides.

If any of the students hadn't already dreamed about Eve, they must have dreamed with Eve last night.

Eve is now the dream girl of many people across the planet.

More and more students surround Eve, Mandy, and Alice, and the atmosphere at school becomes chaotic.

The other girls from the NGO arrive little by little.

Each of them approaches the group as soon as they arrive, and they also receive a lot of attention.

After a few minutes, the selfies have all the girls from the NGO together and smiling.

The day started off great for the Transforming the World girls.

On the other hand, the day is difficult for the families of some of them.

At Mandy's parents' house, John has just asked Jane for a divorce.

At Alice's parents' house, the same thing happens: Paul is asking Melanie for a divorce.

At Cindy's house, Sue finally asks Brian for a divorce.

Jane and Melanie, Mandy and Alice's mothers, are surprised but not unsettled.

The two now wonder why they didn't take this initiative themselves.

They should have already done that when John and Paul kicked Mandy and Alice out of their homes.

They should have already assumed their love for each other too.

Both Jane and Melanie hide it when they hear the divorce petition, but they're feeling pretty good.

Brian, Cindy's father, is another guy who disguises his satisfaction.

He's thinking about Darina.

Now Brian can see Darina whenever he wants, and that means many times.

Back at school, Eve has just received a message from Emily, the lead singer of 2BGirls.

It's a video message in which they are overjoyed at the success of the music video, and they thank Eve and all the girls, especially the webcam girls, who are responsible for the video.

Eve sends the message to the NGO's girls, the European girls, and the webcam girls, and they celebrate virtually.

As Eve, Mandy, and Alice head to the classroom, Mandy tells Eve that some Tgirls at school have already cracked the NGO's secret.

Mandy says that Carol, Linda, and Vicky already know that TransForming the World is for Tgirls.

Mandy also says that she recommended Carol, Linda, and Vicky that they talk to Hannah and Milla about the NGO, as they all study in the same class.

Eve thinks Mandy did well, and now she's anxious to hear the outcome of their conversation with Hannah and Milla.

At break time, as expected, Hannah and Milla do not join the NGO's group.

They're talking to blondes Vicky and Carol, and brunette Linda.

Mandy tells Cindy what's going on, and she's anxious too.

In fact, Cindy was already anxious for another reason.

Cindy received a message from Sue, asking her to go straight home instead of going to the NGO.

Sue wants to have a family reunion.

Even during the break, Hannah sends a message to Eve.

She wants to know if the NGO's girls can talk to Carol, Linda, and Vicky after school.

Eve thinks for a moment, and texts Laura, asking if she can have a meeting today at the Secret Castle, with Hannah, Milla, and the other Tgirls in their class: Carol, Linda, and Vicky.

In addition to these girls, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica will also participate.

Laura authorizes.

Eve responds to Hannah, suggesting that the meeting be at the Secret Castle, with dinner at her house afterwards.

Hannah's reply comes after two minutes: "Agreed."

Eve also sends a message to Daria and Vica, and they confirm their presence.

Laura realizes that the meeting could turn out to be a 'very special' event, and sends a message to Helen, arranging for both of them to visit the NGO's house later.

Helen gives her 'okay'.

Laura then warns Eve that she and Helen will be going to the NGO's house later, and adds: "Have a good meeting."

The messages don't stop.

Mandy and Alice receive messages from their mothers.

Jane and Melanie want to talk to them, and they invite them over to Mandy's mom's house after school.

Their fathers won't be there.

Mandy and Alice confirm their presence, then tell Eve and Cindy what was in the messages.

Mandy and Alice will not be able to attend the meeting at the Secret Castle.

Now all the girls in the NGO are very anxious.

For many reasons.

Before heading back to their rooms, they check the music video views: over a hundred and ten million.

Eve, Mandy, Alice, and Cindy react: "Wow!"

***

The school day took forever to finish, but it finally ended.

Mandy and Alice hurried to the house of Jane, Mandy's mom.

Upon arriving at the house, they are greeted by their mothers with tight hugs.

Jane and Melanie are very happy to see their daughters again.

They kept in touch by phone, but haven't seen each other in person for over a month.

Jane is the one who tells the girls that their fathers have filed for divorce.

Mandy and Alice are initially surprised, but actually they thought this could really happen.

Jane adds: "We made a deal with them: Melanie moved in with me, and John moved in with Paul."

Now everything is very clear to Mandy and Alice.

Alice asks: "Whose idea was it, Mom?"

Melanie replies: "It was John and Paul's idea."

Mandy is more direct: "Do they know you two are having an affair?"

Jane and Melanie are surprised by Mandy's question.

After a few seconds, Jane is the one to respond: "So you know... I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Mandy."

Melanie apologizes too.

Jane continues: "I don't think they even suspect. They only said they wanted a divorce because they didn't love us anymore."

Alice is very frank: "You don't have to feel bad about keeping your affair from everybody, because the two of them are also very close."

Jane and Melanie are surprised again.

Melanie still doubts: "You're kidding, aren't you, Alice?"

Mandy reinforces what Alice said: "No, Alice is serious. We know they had sex on Tuesday, and it looks like they really enjoyed it as they filed for divorce."

Jane asks: "How do you know?"

Alice tells an alternative story: "We missed you guys so much and decided to stop by on Tuesday, taking advantage of the fact that they always go out at night. They had already left, but then we saw you two kissing in the living room. We didn't mean to disturb you, so we left. We decided to see what they do when they go out together. They drank a lot at the bar, and then they went out in a car with some girls. I think they were Tgirls. We stood there talking for two hours, and then we saw them coming back. They got out of the girls' car and stood on a sidewalk near the bar... and then they kissed."

Jane and Melanie are outraged.

Melanie says: "So they kick you out of the house, but they are having sex with each other? This is revolting!"

Mandy tries to defuse the bomb: "Maybe they went out with Tgirls for the first time that night, after drinking too much, and ended up having sex with each other too. If they already had an affair, they probably would have filed for divorce sooner."

Alice makes a request: "Please don't tell them we followed them."

Jane is now calmer: "That's okay. We know this could do more harm than good. It's good that we know the truth. Now they can be happy, and so can we. You are amazing, girls. I love you."

They all hug each other and say "I love you."

Suddenly, Mandy has an idea: "Have you thought about going back to work?"

Melanie says yes, but thinks it will be hard to get a job after so many years out of business.

Mandy responds: "Laura is hiring LGBTQIA+ employees for her new business unit. The unit is run by Jill, who is our friend. Can I tell them about you?"

Jane and Melanie are overjoyed: "Of course!"

Jane takes the opportunity to say something else: "We want you to come live here with us. We miss you guys very much."

They hug again with tears in their eyes.

Afterwards, Alice says that she needs to think, as she and Mandy are doing some very important things and maybe it's better to wait a while to get back.

Mandy agrees with Alice.

Mandy and Alice then talk about the NGO, and show the music video.

Jane compliments: "You look so beautiful!"

Melanie agrees: "You guys look amazing! By the way, I noticed that your breasts are growing."

Mandy and Alice smile.

They couldn't change their clothes on the way to the house, but they insisted on removing the bandages that were squeezing their breasts.

Mandy and Alice tell their moms how the success of the music video made it possible for them, starting today, to be Mandy and Alice full-time.

Jane and Melanie are very happy and very proud of what their daughters are doing, and also that they have become amazingly beautiful girls.

Mandy is really happy: "From now on, people will stop kidding that I'm the 'son' of John and Jane... DOE.

Many laughs.

***

Cindy and Nick (Nikki) also hurried out of school, heading to their family reunion.

Cindy and Nick expected Brian, their father, to be there too, but that's not what happens.

Sue is alone in the house, and she welcomes them with hugs.

Sue then tells them that Brian has gone to a hotel temporarily.

Sue says the relationship between her and Brian wasn't going well.

They tried to stay together for the sake of the family, but it didn't work out, so she filed for divorce.

Cindy and Nick aren't surprised.

Cindy says: "We understand this is what's best for both of you, don't we, Nick?"

Nick confirms: "Yes."

Cindy takes the initiative and hugs Sue.

Nick then joins them.

Cindy wants their relationship to strengthen: "Mom, in a family we like each other and we want the best for everyone, don't we?"

Sue agrees.

Cindy continues: "We know about your relationship with Dean Tess, and that's okay, mom. We love you, and we want you to be happy, don't we, Nick?"

Nick agrees.

Sue is surprised and very moved: "You are amazing. Thanks!"

They then hug each other again.

Sue is intrigued: "Who told you?"

Cindy reveals: "It was Eve who told me, but I already imagined that you and Tess were much more than friends."

Sue wants to know more: "Did Eve say anything else?"

Cindy is honest: "Mom, I know our dad is having an affair with Darina, one of the European girls, and Eve didn't tell me. Some girls saw the two of them together."

Sue is very surprised that her children know so much, and are so understanding.

Cindy feels it's time to go further: "Mom, as I was saying, in a family everyone should understand each other. I know you love me, and you love Nick, so I know you will love Nikki, your newest daughter, too."

Sue and Nick are taken by surprise.

After a few seconds, Sue manages to sort out her thoughts, and addresses Nick: "Do you want to be Nikki? That's it?"

Nikki assumes: "Yes, Mom. Nikki is who I really am. I was always afraid to come out, but Cindy found out and helped me understand that only by doing it I can be truly happy."

Sue is understanding and hugs Nikki.

Cindy joins them in the hug.

Now they all have tears in their eyes.

Sue is feeling very comfortable: "I need to tell you something: Yesterday Tess asked me to marry her, and I accepted."

Cindy is quick: "What wonderful news, Mom! I've always thought Tess is an amazing woman, and I'm sure you will be very happy."

Nikki is also supportive: "I really want you to be happy, Mom."

Cindy then gives Sue a peck on the lips and give Nikki another peck. And Sue then gives Nikki a peck on the lips too."

Cindy takes the opportunity to say one more thing: "Mom, when I kissed you, I smelled cigarettes. Are you smoking?"

Sue confesses: "I tried it two days ago, and I really liked it. By the way, I already knew you were smoking, Cindy, but I chose not to say anything. I think from now on we should do like today, and not hide anything from each other, right?"

Cindy and Nikki smile and agree.

Nikki then says that she also started smoking two days ago.

Sue replies: "I noticed that when you gave me the peck, Nikki."

Sue, Cindy, and Nikki then decide to go out into the garden for a smoke.

The three take their long, thin Eve, light them up, and go back to talking while they smoke.

Sue puts into practice what she just suggested: sincerity.

Sue noted that they all smoke Eve Menthol 120mm, and says: "I don't think it's a coincidence that we all smoke the same brand. I am right?"

Cindy and Nikki admit there's a good reason they smoke this brand.

Cindy is brave and tells her story.

Sue and Nikki listen attentively and respectfully, masking their excitement.

Cindy then concludes by saying that Eve changed her life.

Cindy gets hugs and kisses.

Then Nikki and Sue also tell how they started smoking, and why they smoke Eve.

They all say that Eve changed their lives. For the better, of course.

There are lots of hugs and kisses.

Cindy's family is now closer than ever.

Eve only had sex with Cindy, but Sue and Nikki understand that Eve changed their lives indirectly... and through her erotic tale.

Even Brian, Cindy's father, should be grateful to Eve because without her, Brian wouldn't have met Darina, the Russian blonde Tgirl who changed his life.

Eve made Cindy's entire family feel like they were in paradise.

***

Hannah, Milla, Vicky, Linda, and Carol are already at the school gates, waiting for Eve.

Eve had to take a few more selfies, but now she's finally able to go out.

Eve apologizes for being late, and the other girls say they understand it wasn't her fault.

As they start walking, Milla broaches the subject of the meeting: "Vicky, Linda, and Carol already know that the NGO is for European Tgirls, Eve. Do you want to tell us how you found out, Vicky?"

Vicky played a big part in the discovery, so she explains: "Linda and I became really good friends since freshman year, and we ended up revealing our secrets to each other, but we didn't realize there were more girls like us at school. All the other Tgirls are very feminine."

Eve completes: "In addition to being very feminine, you are all very beautiful."

Hannah, Milla, Vicky, Linda, and Carol smile at Eve, happy to be praised by the prettiest girl in school... or maybe in the whole world.

Vicky continues: "When we saw the music video, we recognized Mark..., I mean Mandy, and also Alice. We connected the dots: the name of the song is Transforming the World, and we know that 2BGirls has two Tgirls. In the end credits the name of the NGO appears: Transforming the World. We saw who the directors and supporters are. We also saw that Ted, the school's owner, is in the credits."

Eve praises: "You were very smart."

Vicky and Linda thank her, and Vicky continues: "We then figured there could be more Tgirls at school. Since Linda and I both have scholarships, we thought about who else had scholarships, and we noticed that there are five scholarship girls each year."

Eve praises again: "Very well thought out."

Vicky concludes: "Earlier today we spoke with Carol, and she confirmed that she is a Tgirl. Afterwards, we talked to Milla and Hannah, and they also confirmed. Hannah then told us the whole story."

Eve is pleased: "Glad you guys know now. We want to make the world a better place for Tgirls, starting with our city."

Vicky, Linda, and Carol smile again at Eve, and Carol has something to say: "We want to help you."

Eve is very happy: "How great! We are in need of all the help possible. The next few days will be very busy. Did Hannah and Milla say that 1,500 European Tgirls will be arriving soon?"

Linda says no.

Hannah explains: "Eve, we've only talked about the twelve Tgirls that have already arrived. By the way, maybe we should go over to the NGO's house to introduce Vicky, Linda, and Carol to the twelve European girls."

Eve thinks for a moment and says: "You're right, Hannah, but today is not a good day to go there. The situation is complicated at Cindy's house, which is a neighbor of the NGO. My mom and Helen are going there, and I think they and Principal Kate will be busy with the problem."

Milla agrees: "That's right, Eve. The situation is complicated there. Maybe tomorrow then. Or on Saturday, as we will already be on spring break."

Linda says she won't be traveling on spring break, so she'd like to help out during spring break.

Vicky and Carol also offer to help.

Eve thanks them, and talks about the difficulties in organizing the arrival of the 1,500 Tgirls.

Eve also talks about the spring festival on Sunday, March 20th, which is the beginning of spring.

They then arrive at Eve's house.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol praise the house.

Daria and Vica have arrived and are in the living room.

Daria and Vica welcome Eve, Hannah, and Milla with the traditional pecks on the lips.

Eve then introduces Daria and Vica to the new friends.

After seeing the girls kissing each other, Vicky, Linda, and Carol accept the kisses from the two wondeful European Tgirls.

Then, like a good hostess, Eve serves snacks and juices for everyone, and they delight in everything.