EVEnTS Ch. 16 - Famous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve excuses herself and goes to her suite to get her laptop.

When she returns, Eve sees that the girls are already well into it and satisfied with what they ate.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are enchanted by the beauty and smile of the Russian blonde and the Hungarian brunette.

Eve then leads the group out into the garden, and Vicky, Linda, and Carol are surprised by the pool, like everyone who has seen it before, and then even more surprised to see the Secret Castle.

They climb the endless stairs, and stop on the huge porch to enjoy the incredible scenery.

Eve can't resist, and takes the cigarette pack from her bag: "Do you smoke?"

To Eve, Hannah, and Milla's surprise, two of the three girls say they are smokers: Vicky and Linda.

Vicky is the one who answers: "Linda and I smoke. I didn't know you smoked too, Eve, so we preferred not to smoke while coming here."

Then Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica also take their cigarette packs from their bags.

Eve offers Vicky and Linda cigarettes, and they accept.

They've never smoked a cigarette so long and thin, and they're eager to try it.

The girls sit on the balcony benches and light their cigarettes.

Vicky and Linda say they loved this cigarette and smile at Eve.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol have noticed that all the girls smoke the same brand, Eve, and they imagine that this cigarette has a very special meaning for this group of girls.

The girls then smoke while they talk a little more about the NGO.

Carol, the only non-smoker, watches the other girls smoke sensually... especially Eve.

After they smoke, Eve leads the girls inside the castle.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are impressed again, and praise the interior of the Secret Castle.

After seeing everything in the castle, the girls begin the meeting in the living room.

Eve, Hannah, and Milla tell their new friends the whole story of the NGO in detail.

Eve ends the story by talking about the event at Ted's house, the 2BGirls' performance, and the recording and editing of the music video.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are amazed at all that has been done.

If before they were mesmerized by Eve's beauty, now they're huge fans, for everything Eve has done.

They don't even know all that Eve has done at such a young age, having turned 18 less than three months ago.

Hannah is the one who reveals: "In addition to creating the NGO, Eve is also an inventor."

The new friends are curious.

Linda is the one who expresses herself: "Wow! Seriously? What kind of invention?"

Eve tells her new friends that she's going to show them her invention.

Eve left a TransForm at the castle, so she leaves the room to get it.

Eve returns with the strapless tucked behind her, and explains: "I created a product to empower cis girls. I hope this invention will also help change the world for the better."

Eve then shows the TransForm.

The new friends react: "Wow!"

Eve talks more about the strapless: "There is already a strapless on the market, but it doesn't fit well. Girls have to wear pantyhose so it doesn't fall off. This strapless is really tight, and the girls who wear it look like real Tgirls. They can have an orgasm, as the TransForm has a vibrator and a clitoral stimulator. It even 'ejaculates'."

Carol says something unexpected: "I hope you're not offended by my question, Eve: Are you a lesbian by any chance and invented this strapless to fuck other girls?"

Eve, Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica laugh a lot.

Eve explains, but doesn't explain: "More or less, Carol."

Eve hands the TransForm to Vicky, and the three new friends verify everything Eve said.

Meanwhile, Eve looks through her notebook for photos.

Eve soon finds: "Here it is! See these photos. Our friends Susan and Nina are using their TransForms."

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are impressed again: "Wow!"

Eve, Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica notice something growing between Vicky's legs... and also Linda's... and Carol's.

The three new friends are trying to hide the volume between their legs.

Carol then manifests: "They are gorgeous, and they look like real Tgirls!"

Eve agrees: "Susan and Nina are the most spectacular webcam girls I've ever seen... and they are very talented too. They are the directors of the music video."

Vicky now remembers: "Of course! I saw in the video that the directors are Susan and Nina. If in addition to directing the music video they also appeared, there would be two more sensational girls in the music video."

Eve makes them even more excited: "Susan and Nina are not the only webcam girls that worked on the music video. The team has eight wonderful webcam girls. You will enjoy meeting them. The webcam girls are all amazing, and even more beautiful in person."

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are having a hard time trying to hide their hard-ons.

Milla has something to say: "I hadn't seen these pictures yet. Did you take them, Eve?"

Eve confesses: "Yes, Milla, I took these pictures on one of the TransForm's test days. Susan and Nina were very helpful. They're both amazing and they love cis girls and Tgirls..."

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are very excited, and they can't hide it.

Hannah feels she can go further: "Are you virgins?"

Vicky and Linda quickly say no, but Carol takes a while to respond, and then confesses that she's a virgin.

Hannah explores Vicky and Linda's responses: "You've said you've been best friends for a long time. Have you ever had sex together?"

Hannah nailed it.

Vicky and Linda admit that they lost their virginity to each other.

Eve seizes the opportunity: "Carol, you're the only virgin here. Do you want our help? I'm sure everyone here wants to make you happy, don't you girls?"

They all say "YES!"

As Carol is also very excited, she smiles and promptly accepts: "I'm looking forward to losing my virginity."

Eve is very pleased with Carol's response, and says: "I lost my virginity in the front and back at the same time, and it was amazing. Do you want to experience that feeling too?"

Carol is even more excited: "Yes!"

Eve extends the idea to the other girls: "Do you want to try it too, Vicky and Linda?"

Vicky and Linda are very excited about the idea, and say "Yes!"

Fucking and being fucked at the same time is a very common fantasy... and it's maybe the one that makes many men and Tgirls more excited.

As it will be Carol's first time, Eve says she would like Carol to fuck her, and another girl would take Carol's virginity in her back.

Carol is very excited that Eve wants to have sex with her, and thinks: "So Eve is a lesbian, but she also likes Tgirls..."

Carol says: "I've always been curious to know what it feels like to fuck a little pussy, and I'm so glad my first time will be with you, Eve."

Eve, Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica want to laugh but manage to control themselves.

Hannah says: "Carol, I'm sure you'll love fucking Eve, and you'll want Eve to do more things with you, too."

Hannah makes it even harder to hold back their laughter, but Eve, Milla, Daria, Vica, and herself, manage to hold back again.

Eve says: "Are we going to be more comfortable?"

All the girls are eager to get laid, and they start to undress.

All the girls are getting naked quickly.

Eve is the exception.

She removes her clothes more slowly.

In no time, all the girls are naked except Eve.

Eve keeps her panties on, then compliments the other girls on their beauty: "Wow! All of you are sensational!"

As expected, all the girls start praising each other's beauty.

These are highly deserved compliments.

They're all really beautiful... and their cocks are stiff, making the scene even better.

The girls then focus their gazes on Eve, waiting for her to take off her panties as well.

Eve places her hands on the sides of her panties, and starts to pull them off keeping her legs closed tightly.

Eve leans over and pulls her panties down to her knees.

The panties come loose and fall off.

Then Eve returns to her normal posture, looks at the girls, and says: "Sorry I'm late..."

Eve spreads her legs, and her gorgeous cock jumps.

Eve's cock then swings up and down, until it stops pointing up at an angle of about 75 degrees.

It's a big surprise for Vicky, Linda, and Carol: "Wow! I didn't know..."

Hannah, Milla, Vicky, Linda and Carol's cocks get even harder while they look enchanted at Eve's 'snake'.

It's a fantastic scenery.

The members of the eight Tgirls are really hard, so it's easier to compare.

Hannah (redhead): 8.1 in (20.6 cm)

Vica (brunette): 8 in (20.3 cm)

Eve (blonde): 7.5 in (19 cm)

Carol (blonde): 7.3 in (18.5 cm)

Daria (blonde): 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Milla (brunette): 7.1 in (18 cm)

Vicky (blonde): 6.7 in (17 cm)

Linda (brunette): 6.3 in (16 cm)

It's necessary to tell that when Eve met Hannah, we informed that Hannah's cock was 8 in, and we didn't round the size.

It seems Hannah's cock is still growing.

Hannah and Vica's cock are not only bigger but are also thicker than Eve's cock, but all girls look amazed at Eve's cock.

Eve's 7.5 in (19 cm) member is the pretiest cock they have ever seen.

Her penis's foreskin was removed when she was a child, so the gorgeous head of her cock is completely exposed all the time... but now, with Eve's cock very hard, the girls can admire the full extent of its beauty and power.

Eve's cock points up in a 75 degrees, so it always cause a huge impact when it's hard.

As we already said, Eve's cock is wonderful because it's aesthetically awsome.

It's almost as fair as Eve's skin, it's smooth and symmetrical, and it's slightly curved up.

After the surprise, Vicky, Linda, and Carol look delighted at Eve, and smile.

Linda comments: "The most beautiful girl in the world has the most beautiful cock in the world!"

Vicky and Carol agree.

Carol directs a few words to Hannah, Milla, Daria, and Vica: "So you guys knew and let me keep thinking that Eve was a girl... a cis girl?"

All the girls laugh.

After the laughs, Eve explains that she wants to keep this a secret for now.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol promise not to reveal Eve's secret.

Vicky is the one who pays attention to everything, and says: "I noticed that the TransForm's cock looks like your cock, Eve. You did the modeling, don't you?"

Eve explains: "Yes, Vicky, with Hannah and Cindy's help. They put on a show for me to keep my cock hard while the mold dried. I also had a vibrator in my ass."

Vicky, Linda, and Carol were surprised once again: "Wow!"

Eve completes: "Cindy is the only cis girl in our team, and she loves Tgirls."

Linda comments: "I'm imagining Cindy and many girls using the TransForm, Eve. I think all girls will want to be your doppelgangers... at least down there... Oops! I forgot you want to keep your secret well hidden."

Carol says: "It's kind of funny to know you are already inside many girls' minds, Eve, and the girls will enjoy your cock... without knowing they have 'a piece' of you..."

The girls laugh.

After the laughs, Eve tells her new friends that the group has a kind of ritual: all girls connected in a train, to create a very united group, and to reinforce the bonds.

Eve invites: "Do you want to try?"

Everyone loves the idea, and says "YES!"

Eve wastes no time.

She picks up a vibrator, and offers it to Hannah: "Could you be the last car on the train, Hannah?"

Hannah agrees.

Eve suggests that the girls try to connect with those they haven't had sex with yet.

The girls then spread their assholes in preparation for penetration.

After widening her ass well, Eve takes the seats from the panoramic windows, and places them on the extended side of the couch. Now the height will be perfect for penetration.

All the girls oil themselves well and masturbate.

Carol is inexperienced, so she mimics whatever the other girls are doing.

Eve, as usual, gives instructions to the beginner: "To avoid or at least greatly reduce the initial pain of penetration, you need to widen your ass well, Carol. As Vica's cock is thick, I suggest you put four fingers inside your ass. At penetration time, you need to relax your anus's muscles. If you tense up and tighten your muscles, it will hurt. When Vica starts pushing her member into you, force the air out of your anus as if you were taking a poo. Think of Vica's cock as a piston compressing the air inside you. If you don't expel the air, the pressure inside your ass will increase a lot and you will feel pain. If you remember what I said, you can feel a lot of pleasure."

Carol smiles and says: "Thanks, Eve. I will do everything the way you taught me."

The other girls also smile at Eve and shoot admiring glances.

Hannah, Vica, Vicky, and Linda didn't have a teacher like Eve, and they were in a lot of pain the first time... or even several times.

In a short time, all are ready, and the train starts to form.

Eve lies down and puts two pillows under her ass, and a pillow under her head.

She then takes the tube of lube, gets her ass well prepared, and hands the tube to Carol.

Carol drops a good amount of lube on her hand and jerks off a little to make sure her cock is as hard as possible.

Eve then helps Carol to position the cock at the entrance of her ass.

All very well.

Carol forces her cock, and the head goes into Eve's ass without problems.

Carol sees that Eve likes the feeling, and goes on slowly, moving forward without stopping.

Carol is loving the feel of Eve's tight, well-lubricated ass, and she's loving going from being a virgin to fucking the most beautiful girl in the world.

Eve and Carol make it clear they're enjoying it: "Hmmm!"

Carol's cock disappears inside Eve, and then she starts the back-and-forth movement.

Eve and Carol are loving it: "Oooh! ..."

After a few in-and-out movements, it's Vica's turn to get on the train.

Vica knows that her cock often scares girls, and she is very careful with the virgin.

Carol, however, follows everything Eve taught, and is welcoming her first visitor: "Oooh! ..."

Carol did it!

Carol's cock remains rock hard inside Eve.

Carol proves that she's learned everything right... or that she has a very elastic ass...

Vica moves around inside Carol a few times, and then gets her member fully inside Carol, waiting for Vicky to get on the train.

The girls are very excited and quickly form the train.

It's a long, marvelous train.

Hannah -> Linda -> Daria -> Milla -> Vicky -> Vica -> Carol -> Eve.

It's an interesting combination.

Redhead -> brunette -> blonde -> brunette -> blonde -> brunette -> blonde -> blonde.

When Hannah manages to penetrate Linda, the train is complete, and Eve turns on the vibrator in Hannah's ass.

Eve makes one last request: "Please try to cum in sequence, starting with Hannah, okay?"

The girls reply "OKAY!"

Before long, all the girls start moaning: "Oooh! ..."

This is a beautiful bonding scene with amazing Tgirls.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol are being treated very well and feel well integrated into the group.

Carol is finding it wonderful to lose her virginity front and back at the same time.

Her cock is very hard inside Eve, and she's afraid she won't be able to resist for long.

Eve is masturbating, but she doesn't forget about Hannah.

Eve revs the vibrator to full speed, and Hannah reacts immediately: "Oooh! Oooh! ...I'm going to come... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Linda receives an enormous amount of sperm, and this helps her to release her semen: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

They all manage to come as Eve asked.

Hannah -> Linda -> Daria -> Milla -> Vicky -> Vica...

Carol, the blonde newbie Tgirl, managed to take it very well, and now she ejaculates a gigantic amount of sperm inside Eve: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve imagines she's getting all the girls' sperm, and speeds up masturbation.

Soon after, she releases her more than ten jets of sperm, and her face is smeared.

This is an amazing scene, and the girls are always amazed and excited by Eve's cum.

All the girls show smiles of satisfaction on their beautiful faces and, little by little, they undo the train.

The ritual worked wonderfully, as always, and the group now has new members.

Vicky, Linda, and Carol thank Eve and the other girls for this fantastic experience.

Carol seems to be the happiest: "Thank you girls! I especially thank you, Vica, for being the first to fuck me, and you, Eve, for the idea... and for offering your 'LITTLE PUSSY' to me.

The girls laugh.

Carol adds: "Losing my virginity on the front and back at the same time is really amazing! I am sure I will always remember this magical moment."

The girls now dedicate themselves to another tradition: kissing each other, cementing the union.

This is a beautiful scene, as the girls are getting their cocks hard again.

After many delicious kisses, the girls decide they'd better take a shower.

There are two suites in the Secret Castle, so the girls split into two groups.

As there are several girls, it takes a while for all of them to shower.

They've all left their clothes in the living room and now that they're back they sit still naked to talk.

Eve tells the new girls that this meeting may be the last one in the Secret Castle.

She talks about Laura's marriage to Ted (Meg) and Kate.

The new girls are surprised by the revelation that Ted is Meg, and also surprised to learn of this unusual relationship, but they are supportive.

Linda says: "What matters is that people are happy, right?"

Everyone agrees, including Vica.

Vica is very attracted to Laura, but since Eve's mother is happy with the marriage, that makes her happy too.

Vica knows that in the trio consisting of Laura, Meg, and Kate, everyone is very open-minded, so it won't be a problem if she and Laura keep seeing each other from time to time.

Eve isn't sad about having to leave the castle: "Jill, Meg's daughter, has commissioned a tree house that is an improved version of this castle. The tree house is almost ready. What will still take a while to finish is the work on the pool at their house, which will also be an improved version of the pool here."

Daria is excited: "Their mansion deserves a swimming pool and a castle like the ones here. It must be sensational. I hope to be invited..."

Eve reassures Daria: "I want to have you around, Daria."

Daria shows her beautiful smile to Eve, approaches, and kisses her deliciously.

After the kiss, Eve commands the windows at the top of the walls to open, and takes out a cigarette.

Since all the girls are naked, none of them went outside for a post-sex cigarette.

All the other girls decide to smoke too.

Except Carol, of course.

Once again, Eve offers Vicky and Linda the long, thin cigarettes, and they accept with a smile.

The girls light their cigarettes and smoke sensually.

With all the girls naked, it's impossible for Carol to hide her excitement at the sight of the gorgeous girls smoking.

All the girls notice.

After they finish their cigarettes, Eve has something to say: "Carol just lost her virginity, but there's one thing missing. I'd love to suck you, Carol. Do you want to help me pleasure her more, girls?"

They all say "YES!"

Most girls already know what Eve intends to do.

Hannah asks: "Do you want me to handle the erotic tale, Eve?"

Eve smiles at Hannah, and says yes.

Next, Eve suggests that Milla take care of Carol's breasts, that Vicky and Linda lick and suck her toes, and that Daria and Vica put on a show for her.