EVEnTS Ch. 17 - Moving

Story Info
"Eve's song is very moving." Eve is moving.
10.7k words
5
1.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS 17 - Moving

"Eve's song is very moving." Eve is moving.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

3TS+4W -> 6TS+3W -> 4TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

This Thursday is very special.

The world's most respected music magazine highly praised the music video for the song Transforming the World, and said that "Eve's song is very moving."

Eve's song is really moving, and it has a very important message.

In addition, the 2BGirls managed to give the song a more current beat, not sounding so much like the protest songs of the 70s, as was the first version they did, and this greatly pleased all audiences, from the youngest to the most old.

The magazine also included the lyrics of Eve's song.

...

TRANSFORMING THE WORLD

...

When the skies are dark

And the bombs fall everywhere

Should we just sit and wait for the end?

...

I say no,

Now I know we need the sun and the rain

Because the rainbow is waiting over there

And I wish people come and say

I can see more than sun and rain

Because the rainbow shines showing the way.

...

Why people don't see the stars? We're all remains.

Why people don't see we should shine night and day?

I say we can learn from people's mistakes

And not make the same mistakes again and again.

...

I just want to shine night and day

I want my friend's friend as my friend

And my friend's enemy as my friend

In the end.

...

I want my enemy's enemy as my friend

And my enemy's friend as my friend

I want my enemy as my friend

In the end.

...

I see my friends making more and more friends

Because we know we need the sun and the rain

And because the rainbow shines showing the way.

...

I can see you, girl, glowing everyday

I can see you, boy, glowing everyday

I wanna see we all transforming the world

With love

I see we can

We're all made to shine night and day

And the rainbow shines showing the way.

...

The music video has just become the most viewed in the world at the moment with over two hundred million views.

The girls are very happy, and they celebrate.

Eve is very impressed by so much that has been happening lately.

These first months of the year are full of changes, joy, and a lot of anxiety.

Eve's life, and that of all the girls around her, is changing a lot.

The changes are bodily, mental, in lifestyle, and housing as well.

Now they are about to experience a new moment with many changes.

The 2BGirls caused a domino effect when they told the girls that they are moving to town.

Upon learning that 2BGirls would be her neighbors, Jill imagined that Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica would also love to be 2BGirls' neighbors.

Jill talked to Meg (Ted), who decided to invite Kate and Laura to move into the mansion before they were even married.

Kate and Laura accepted.

Before making the decision, Laura talked to the girls.

Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica, accepted, of course.

They are very happy as they will be neighbors with 2BGirls.

Meg and Jill's new pool is still under construction, but the treehouse and gazebo will open on Saturday, the moving day for Kate, Laura, and the girls... and 2BGirls too.

Eve told Susan and Nina, the webcam girls, that she and her family are moving, and asked if they would be interested in buying Laura's house.

Susan and Nina were excited.

They've made a lot of money in the last couple of months, so they decided to make an offer.

After doing some math, they asked Laura if she would agree to sell the house for a price just below market value.

Laura agreed: "Deal closed. Just because you guys are wonderful and are helping us so much... and because I love you."

As Susan and Nina don't want to lose the investment they made in renovating their current home, they've decided to keep the property they're renting.

They chatted with the new webcam girls, and they all got excited.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie are moving there.

It will be much more practical, as these four webcam girls will live and work in the same house, as well as doing some recording at Susan and Nina's new house, which is nearby.

The changes don't stop there.

Sue and Tess are also not going to wait for marriage to move in together.

Dean Tess is moving in with Sue on Saturday.

The NGO's house, which is next to Sue's, is also unlikely to be empty when the European girls move into the resort.

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy, the trans teachers, really liked the house and plan to rent it out.

Mandy and Alice are moving to their moms' house.

Jane and Melanie are already living in the house that belonged to Mandy's parents, while John and Paul moved to the house that used to be Alice's parents' home.

Jane and Melanie moved with only a few clothes, so they will take advantage of Saturday to carry all their belongings from one house to another.

As the houses face each other, and a lot of the furniture won't be changed, it's a small change.

Jane and Melanie are happy not only to be together, but also because they will work at Laura's company.

Laura decided to hire them as soon as Mandy and Alice asked.

Jane will work at the company's headquarters, and Melanie will work at the TransForm unit.

Jane and Melanie were already friends when they studied marketing, and they worked in that field for a few years.

They then began to dedicate themselves only to their homes and their sons (daughters) at the insistence of John and Paul.

Now Jane and Melanie feel free and more alive than ever.

They are very grateful to Mandy, Alice, Eve, Laura, and Jill, who got them these jobs.

They don't know it, but they also owe their new life to Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, Laurie, Daisy, and Jess, who turned their ex-husbands into very open-minded guys.

As Mandy and Alice know that their mothers' happiness was only possible thanks to the new webcam girls, they decided to say 'thank you' by preparing a special thanks dinner for the four webcam girls.

Eve helped Mandy and Alice prepare dinner, and is now using Laura's car to drive the emo Tgirls and food to the four webcam girls' house.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, have done their lives today, and are at home. This is one of the last times they will have to travel to this house.

They will be moving into Susan and Nina's current home on Saturday, and are looking forward to moving.

When Eve, Mandy, and Alice arrive, they are greeted with hugs and kisses.

The new webcam girls were getting ready for the move, and Jenny apologizes for the mess in the room.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice are understanding.

Eve says: "It's okay, Jenny. Looks like everyone's moving on Saturday, doesn't it, girls?"

Mandy and Alice agree.

Eve then talks about the other people who are moving.

The new webcam girls are impressed: "Wow!"

They didn't know about so many people moving.

Then all the girls help Eve, Mandy, and Alice carry the food to the kitchen island.

After they're done, Eve says goodbye: "Have a nice dinner, girls."

Laurie is surprised: "I thought you were staying for dinner, Eve."

Eve responds: "I'm busy with preparations for the arrival of the 1,500 Tgirls. Also, this is a thank you dinner from Mandy and Alice..."

Barbie backs up Laurie: "Please, Eve, have dinner with us. You have to have dinner somewhere, don't you?"

The four girls insist, and Mandy and Alice also support the idea.

Mandy says: "We told Eve that you would love to have her in the dinner. Also, Eve helped us prepare the food."

Glenda says: "It's all the more reason for you to stay, Eve."

Eve decides to accept, but she needs to do one thing first: "Wait a minute. I have to talk to Laura."

Eve sends a message to her mother.

The answer comes quickly: "Okay."

Laura doesn't plan on going out again today, so Eve can drive back later with Mandy and Alice.

All the girls help set the table, and from the looks and smell of the food alone, they know that Mandy, Alice, and Eve must have put a lot of effort into making wonderful dishes.

Alice explains that the chef Laura always calls was the one who planned the menu, gave the recipes, and also gave them several tips for preparing the dishes.

Expectations get even higher.

As soon as they start eating, the new webcam girls praise the food.

Everything is really delicious.

In addition to the great food, dinner also has conversations about various subjects, and lots of laughs that help bring all the girls together.

Toward the end of dinner, the new webcam girls reveal a secret to Eve, Mandy, and Alice.

Daisy and Jess, the trans call girls they've hired to have sex with Mandy and Alice's fathers, have told them a surprising thing.

The mayor, who is ultra conservative, is one of their clients.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice react: "Wow!"

Then all the girls laugh.

Eve wants to confirm: "Really?"

Jenny says: "That's what Daisy and Jess told us, and I believe them. Many men have a secret life. They also said they go out with him once a week. In fact, he's the one who goes to their house. He does not go with the official car as he needs to be discreet."

Eve reacts again: "Wow!"

Eve knows that the mayor can be a big threat to the NGO, and she is aware of the idea of ​​casting Dean Tess as a candidate for mayor.

Eve then asks: "Could you guys talk to Daisy and Jess again, to be sure about their relationship with the mayor? We think he will become a big enemy of the NGO when he finds out that the spring festival is actually to celebrate the arrival of the 1,500 Tgirls. If we can guarantee ourselves..."

The webcam girls understand.

Glenda jokes: "So we have a new mission?"

Laughs.

Afterwards, over dessert, Mandy talks about the alternate story she came up with to convince Jane and Melanie that John and Paul have become 'very close friends'.

After telling the whole story, Mandy adds: "I then said that Alice and I saw John and Paul kissing."

The new webcam girls laugh a lot.

Mandy, Alice, and Eve don't understand why the webcam girls are laughing.

Glenda explains: "Maybe you didn't lie too much, Mandy. When we dropped your fathers off by the bar, I put one key in John's mouth and another key in Paul's mouth. To remove the handcuffs, they would have to exchange the keys. They may have kissed to make this switch."

Lots of laughs.

Eve is curious to know something else: "Did you have sex with them?"

Barbie is the one who replies: "No, Eve. Daisy and Jess took care of that."

Glenda says something else: "We kissed them."

Barbie needs to rectify what she said: "Actually, I kissed John, I sucked his cock, and I fucked him with the TransForm... and I also licked his ass... and Laurie did the same thing with Paul. I had responded without thinking that what I did also meant having sex. What I really meant is that none of us were fucked by them."

Laurie helps Barbie: "Until recently we thought having sex meant being fucked by a man."

Jenny also wants to 'help': "We've changed a lot since we met Susan and Nina, and they said you were the one who changed their lives, Eve. So, we are also very grateful to you."

The other girls agree, including Mandy and Alice.

Jenny then walks up to Eve and gives this amazing blonde Tgirl a delicious kiss.

All the other girls take the opportunity to kiss Eve too.

The intention of the webcam girls is very clear.

After the kisses, Eve has something to say: "We're here to thank you for what you did for Mandy and Alice, aren't we?"

Laughs.

Eve does a quick math and sees a problem: "We are three Tgirls and four cis girls. Could any of you use the TransForm?"

Glenda has used TransForm the least so far, and offers: "I want to use it."

Eve makes a suggestion: "What do you think about me, Mandy, and Alice, breaking into Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie? Glenda could fuck one of you from behind."

Glenda proposes a small change: "As Jenny said, we are grateful to you, Eve. How about if you fuck Barbie while I fuck you?"

The other girls support Glenda's idea.

With the decision made, the girls head to Glenda's suite.

Arriving there, they waste no time, and take off their clothes.

The new webcam girls are happy that Eve, Mandy, and Alice's cocks got hard real quick seeing them nude.

Mandy and Alice's cocks went up and now point upwards at a 45° angle, making the four webcam girls very happy, but the four girls are even more delighted to see Eve's gorgeous cock pointing upwards at a 75° angle.

As Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie watch the 'snakes' enchanted, Eve and Glenda spring into action.

Eve and Glenda bend down and widen their assholes using plenty of lube.

As Eve widens her ass, she suggests the positions of the duos and trio, and the girls like the idea.

Mandy -> Jenny

Alice -> Laurie

Glenda -> Eve -> Barbie

It's a beautiful combination of girls.

Platinum blonde -> blonde

Brunette with green hair -> redhead

Brunette -> blonde -> blonde

Eve is looking forward to fucking Barbie and getting fucked by Glenda.

Like the other girls, Eve loves being fucked by the TransForm.

In Eve's case, it's a very strange situation... and exciting.

As Eve created the TransForm's 'penis' from a mold of her own cock, it is as if she was fucked by herself.

The sensation of being fucked by the 7.5 in (19 cm) of the TransForm is indeed delicious, but not as much as being fucked by Eve herself.

Mandy and Alice are also very excited to fuck Jenny and Laurie.

At 6.7 in (17 cm), their cocks are a little smaller than Eve's, but they're also beautiful, and Mandy and Alice know how to use them to give girls a lot of pleasure.

Jenny will be fucked on all fours by Mandy, who will stand on one side of the bed.

Laurie will be fucked on all fours by Alice, who will stand on the other side of the bed.

That way, Jenny and Laurie will be facing each other, and they can kiss.

Jenny and Laurie will also be able to kiss Barbie, who will be lying in the middle of the bed, with her head below Jenny and Laurie's heads, while Eve fucks her.

Given the proximity, even Eve will be able to kiss Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie.

Glenda, of course, will not be able kiss her friends, because she will fuck Eve from behind.

Eve and Glenda's assholes are ready, and Glenda puts on the TransForm.

When she gets up, all the girls praise her.

Most of them had yet to see Glenda using the TransForm.

The accolades are well deserved as Glenda became a wonderful Tgirl.

Barbie lies down and tucks two pillows under her butt, and one under her head.

Eve knows that cis girls need a lot of stimulation, so before she penetrates Barbie, she starts giving the fantastic blonde girl a delicious oral.

Jenny also lies down, and Mandy does like Eve, gently licking and sucking Jenny.

Alice does the same with Laurie.

Glenda turns on the TransForm's vibrator and clit stimulator, then goes to her friends to help.

Glenda alternates kissing Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie.

Eve wants to do the full job, and starts inserting her fingers into Barbie's pussy and ass.

Mandy and Alice begin to do the same with their partners.

Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie are loving it: "Oooh! ..."

Eve, Mandy, and Alice, have three fingers inside their pussy and two fingers inside Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny's assholes, and they move them deliciously: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Mandy and Alice continue to watch everything Eve does with Barbie.

They know that if they do exactly what Eve does, they too will get Jenny and Laurie to paradise.

When Eve inserts three fingers into Barbie's ass, Mandy and Alice do too.

Now Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie have their orifices very well filled, and they're loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Glenda is loving the feel of the TransForm's vibrator and clitoral stimulator, and continues to kiss deliciously with her friends Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie.

After a few more minutes of torture, the new webcam girls are very excited and squirm in bed: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie can't take it anymore, and they come with a small time gap between them: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Barbie -> Laurie -> Jenny -> Glenda.

The new webcam girls discovered with Susan and Nina how pleasurable it is to have sex with more than one person, and then they discovered that having sex in a group could be even more exciting.

They are very happy that they decided to move in together, and now they are even happier to have the company of Eve, Mandy, and Alice.

Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny are really enjoying this wonderful moment as Eve, Mandy, and Alice continue to pleasure them, making them shiver uncontrollably.

In Glenda's case, she decided to turn off her TransForm, so she's already calming down.

Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny can't take the torture of Eve, Mandy, and Alice anymore, and ask the Tgirls to stop torturing them.

Eve wants to make sure they really can't take any more pleasure, and insists some more.

Mandy and Alice were thinking of granting Laurie and Jenny's request, but follow Eve.

Eve greatly reduces the stimuli and then starts again and intensifies them until she provokes a new orgasm in Barbie.

Eve reduces and increases the stimuli, triggering multiple orgasms.

Barbie is delirious with pleasure.

Mandy and Alice manage to do the same to Laurie and Jenny.

Almost all the time you can hear Barbie, Laurie, or Jenny reaching a new orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

After a few more minutes and several wonderful orgasms, Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny show that they are really exhausted.

Barbie closes her legs, squeezing Eve's head hard to stop her sucking.

Laurie and Jenny walk away from Mandy and Alice.

Glenda kisses each of them right after they stop cumming.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice start kissing the four girls too.

Glenda is impressed with what Eve, Mandy, and Alice have done, and is also overjoyed that she has just learned new tricks from Eve.

Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny came deliciously, and need to relax a little before penetration.

They are very happy that Eve, Mandy, and Alice understand their needs.