EVEnTS Ch. 17 - Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men they'd had sex with had done the oral as if it was an obligation, and only as a short preparation for penetration.

None of the men they fucked did the oral until they could cum.

Susan and Nina who showed them how amazing it is to have a good oral, and now Eve, Mandy, and Alice managed to make them break all the records.

Eve managed to make Barbie have a spectacular multiple orgasm, coming forteen times.

Mandy managed to make Laurie cum nine times.

Alice wasn't far behind, managing to make Jenny cum seven times.

After the kisses, the girls take a short break to recover a bit.

They light their long, thin Eves and talk.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie are all smiles, and thank Eve, Mandy, and Alice for the sheer pleasure they've given them.

Barbie says: "Thank you Eve, Mandy, and Alice. If I had known it would be so wonderful to have sex with girls, I would have converted long ago."

Laughs.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice loved listening to the "girls".

Jenny says: "Susan and Nina changed my life, but today I reached another level of pleasure. Thank you girls. I've never cum so much in my life... in fact, before I met Susan and Nina, I only came by masturbating..."

Laurie says: "It was the best fuck of my entire life. Thank you girls."

Eve, Mandy, and Alice are very happy and show their beautiful smiles.

Mandy says: "What we've done pales in comparison to what you've done for us."

Alice agrees with Mandy.

Jenny jokes: "So we'll always be good girls and from now on we'll do a lot of good deeds."

Lots of laughs.

Glenda has some very interesting information to reveal: "I'm jealous of you, Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie, but I'm so happy for you. I counted your orgasms: Barbie came 14 times. Laurie came 9 times. Jenny came 7 times. There were 30 orgasms! I have never seen so many orgasms in such a short time."

The girls are impressed: "Wow!"

Laurie is not satisfied: "So Eve and Barbie's team won? I'll prepare well to beat their record. Let's beat them next time, shall we, Mandy?"

Laurie gives Mandy a wink, signaling that she liked her oral very much, and would like to date again with the gorgeous platinum blonde who looks like the trans porn actress.

Mandy laughs, and says she's also going to get ready to break the record with Laurie.

Jenny feels that she also needs to recognize Alice's effort.

Jenny gets up, walks over to Alice, inhales her cigarette smoke, and gives Alice a wonderful smokey kiss.

Jenny then says: "I think Alice and I are going to beat the record next time."

Alice smiles, inhales smoke from her own cigarette, and kisses Jenny.

Before long, all the girls are kissing and reinforcing the unity of this wonderful group.

After everyone kisses deliciously, Eve asks if they remember the agreed positions.

The girls say "Yes!", and start preparing for penetration.

Barbie lays down again, and she is ready.

Laurie and Jenny get on all fours, facing each other, and above Barbie's head.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice masturbate a little and then start penetrating them.

Barbie, Laurie, and Jenny are deliciously wet inside.

When Eve stops deep in Barbie's pussy, Glenda wastes no time, and slowly inserts the TransForm into the ass of the girl most desired by them all.

Laurie and Jenny bring their faces closer and start kissing.

Eve also starts kissing Barbie.

Mandy and Alice speed up their cock movements, causing Laurie and Jenny to moan, "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Glenda has already managed to get to the bottom of Eve, so the trio also starts moving.

In fact, it's Eve who moves.

She goes forward and gets deep inside Barbie's delicious wet pussy, and then goes back, and Glenda's 'cock' fills her little ass.

Next, Glenda ramps up the TransForm accessories.

Before long, all the girls are feeling great pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, with her curiosity, willingness to read about female pleasure, and with her experimentation, managed to perfectly understand how to make girls delirious with pleasure.

Also, Eve has a huge empathy with cis girls.

Eve not only learned, but also helped Mandy and Alice understand how to please cis girls a lot.

The secret is in the oral, which many men see only as a preparation for penetration, which would be what really matters in sex.

Most men don't understand that many women would even dispense with penetration, because it's with the oral that many of them can really orgasm.

Men who make women cum with oral sex and only then penetrate are much more likely to make their partners very happy, because after the women cum with oral sex, they are still very excited and have a much greater chance of reaching orgasm through penetration... and in men's timing, which is much shorter than women's timing...

No wonder Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie are now a little confused after discovering true pleasure with Susan and Nina.

They no longer consider themselves heterosexuals.

First they came to consider themselves bisexuals, then maybe lesbians, and now they consider themselves pansexuals... or lesbians who like cis girls and Tgirls...

Since they are all especially attracted to Eve, perhaps they should consider themselves sapiosexuals.

Sapiosexuals are those who fall in love with intelligent people, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

This term is still little known, but it defines very well the attraction that Eve has on all people.

Eve is not just the most beautiful girl in the world.

Eve is irresistible because she combines beauty with intelligence, great ideas, leadership skills, and she expresses herself very well, using her empathy, sympathy, sense of humor, delicacy, sensuality, and her delightful voice.

Some people attract many men and/or women with their appearance, but the charm disappears when they open their mouths.

This is not the case for Eve.

Eve has a lasting hypnotic... magnetic power.

It's impossible to resist Eve's power of attraction.

Eve makes everyone feel like they are in paradise... whether or not they know her "snake".

Whatever the new webcam girls decide in life, it's great to know that they are now much more open-minded... and Eve, Mandy, and Alice are helping a lot with that.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice love these girls, and drive them crazy: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve's technique is working, as expected.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie had wonderful orgasms not long ago, and now they are very excited again and ready to cum being penetrated... or penetrating, as in Glenda's case.

This is new for Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie.

They've never felt so turned on after a few minutes of being penetrated.

Glenda revs up her TransForm appliances to the max.

Glenda had never felt so turned on in such a short amount of time either.

The boyfriends they had usually cummed very quickly without giving them time to reach orgasm.

The four girls had to pretend several times that they had reached orgasm.

Several boyfriends used to ask if they liked it...

Let's get back to talking about true pleasure.

Eve and Barbie are kissing passionately, and Eve continues to move inside Barbie's deliciously wet pussy.

Jenny and Laurie are also sharing a delicious kiss.

After the kisses, the girls change partners.

Eve stretches her body and kisses Laurie.

Jenny lowers her head and kisses Barbie.

A little later, they change partners again.

Laurie lowers her head and kisses Barbie.

Eve now sees that Jenny's mouth is waiting eagerly for hers, so she stretches her body again to reach Jenny's lips.

Eve is loving the kisses, and is having a really hard time controlling herself.

Fortunately, Eve won't have to hold back for long.

The four new webcam girls are extremely horny and ready to have an orgasm.

Including Glenda, who is very excited seeing the other girls in action.

They then cum wonderfully: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Laurie -> Jenny -> Barbie -> Glenda.

The four cis girls squirm in delight.

Eve knows it takes a heroic effort not to come before the cis girls, and she taught Mandy and Alice that.

The three Tgirls managed to control themselves very well and are making Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie very happy.

Eve, Mandy, and Alice feel great about having managed to get the four webcam girls to paradise, and that adds to their pleasure even more.

Now the three Tgirls are free to dedicate themselves completely to their own pleasure.

When Glenda has recovered enough, she triggers the TransForm's ejaculation, flooding Eve's ass.

The three Tgirls speed up their movements, and also cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve -> Alice -> Mandy.

Now all girls feel like they are in paradise.

All the girls are having a lot of spasms and shaking uncontrollably.

Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie have never had such a wonderful orgasm being fucked, and they are getting to enjoy this moment a lot, because Eve, Mandy, and Alice are moving inside them again.

Before long, Barbie, Jenny, and Laurie come back to moan: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Shortly after, they reach another orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve, Mandy, and Alice are managing to give back in style what the new webcam girls have done for them.

Thanks to webcam girls, Mandy and Alice's fathers are now more open-minded, and their mothers have embraced their love for each other.

Thanks to them, indirectly, Mandy and Alice's mothers will work at Laura's company, as their mothers now fit the LGBTQIA+ profile of new hires.

Of course, even without this big favor, Eve, Mandy, and Alice would still be interested in the gorgeous webcam girls, but knowing how wonderful they are on the inside too, surely Eve, Mandy, and Alice must be hotter for them than they would feel just because of their beauty.

After their orgasms, Laurie and Jenny resume kissing, and Eve also kisses Barbie.

Glenda removes the TransForm from inside Eve, and joins her friends.

As Eve, Mandy, and Alice already had an orgasm, they're feeling like they're in paradise, but they're exhausted.

Calmer, Eve, Mandy, and Alice, remove their still hard members from inside the girls' wet pussies, and also share delicious kisses with the wonderful webcam girls.

Jenny jokes: "You guys are amazing! I would be the happiest girl in the world if I was rewarded like this for every good deed I did."

Laughs.

The girls kiss some more, then light their after sex cigarettes.

They relax and chat excitedly.

This is another group with amazing girls who become close friends.

***

Friday is hectic, but there is only one relevant thing to clarify.

Glenda talked to Daisy and Jess, and brought up the subject of their relationship with the mayor.

They told all about their meetings with the mayor.

Glenda is now even more certain that they spoke the truth.

She tells Eve, and Eve also believes Daisy and Jess.

***

Many of the girls are quite busy this Saturday.

The European girls are studying hard and will not have the spring break, as they arrived in the middle of the school year and their classes are intensive.

In addition, they are helping with preparations for the arrival of the girls who will occupy the renovated resort building.

Other girls are preparing to move from their houses.

The furniture will stay in the houses, but there are plenty of personal belongings to pack and transport today.

Cindy and Nikki (Nick) are not moving, but they will help Tess move into their house.

Mandy and Alice will help their friends move into Meg (Ted) and Jill's mansion, and then help their mothers organize the house that used to be John and Jane's, now Jane and Melanie's house.

Meg (Ted) and Jill's mansion is gigantic, with twelve suites, so they'll all have their own place.

Meg, Kate, and Laura have decided to sleep in separate suites, and the girls will also have their own suites: Jill, Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica.

Helen is the only one who won't help with the move, as she traveled to New York yesterday with her entire class from school.

As their focus is on the arts, they will take advantage of the spring break to visit museums, art galleries...

This trip also serves as an early birthday present for Helen.

Helen will be 17 on the day of spring.

Saturday is very busy, but everything is going well.

The flight with 2BGirls landed very early, and the girls in the band went straight to the mansion where they will live.

The 2BGirls's team arranged for the transport of all their belongings, equipment, and had everything prepared at the mansion before their arrival.

When they arrive at the mansion, the 2BGirls walk through every room, and confirm that everything is fine.

The mansion is really spectacular, even better than they imagined when they saw the photos.

Meg and Jill already knew about the mansion, and they told the 2BGirls that it is even better than their own mansion.

Also, 2BGirls's staff members visited the mansion and confirmed that it is great, so the girls in the band weren't too worried.

After walking around the huge garden, they record a video message and send it to the NGO's girls, the European girls, and the webcam girls.

They appear happy, with the beautiful garden in the background, and say: "We are here!"

All the girls are thrilled with the news.

Eve responds by saying that her family has already moved into Meg and Jill's mansion: "Now we are neighbors!"

The girls at 2BGirls respond quickly: "Then come over here!"

The girls stop organizing their things, and the whole family goes to the 2BGirls's house.

Meg, Kate, Laura, Jill, and Eve bring gifts for them.

They are art objects for home decor.

Helen is away, but left them a gift.

She painted a picture for the 2BGirls.

The large family is welcomed with hugs and kisses.

Jill warned the 2BGirls that Ted was going as Meg, so they are prepared.

Everyone praises Meg's beauty.

They are not lying.

Meg is very similar to the romantic movies' actress.

The 2BGirls receive the gifts, thank them, and make a point of opening them right there in the living room.

The artworks are beautiful, and will look good wherever they choose to place them.

When they open Helen's gift, they are impressed.

Helen really has a great talent for art.

The girls from the band decide that the painting has to be in the living room, highlighted.

They then thank the girls for the music video, particularly Eve, Daria, and Vica, who helped to create and edit it.

They are especially grateful to Eve, who wrote the lyrics for the song, and is the star of the music video.

After the thanks, they all take a tour, and see that the mansion is fabulous.

Meg then invites the 2BGirls to have dinner later at the mansion next door.

It's a dinner to celebrate every girl's move.

The 2BGirls smile, and accept.

This visit is just a welcome one, so once they see everything, the girls say their goodbyes, as the 2BGirls need to organize their things.

Even with so much to do, the girls are very happy, and smile.

At Meg's mansion, there's also another reason to celebrate: the tree house is being delivered today.

Jill followed the construction, and now has the chance to see the finished castle with her new family.

The result is incredible.

The castle is very beautiful and even bigger than the Secret Castle.

The two castles were built at the same height, but the new castle has an elevator to allow people with mobility issues to climb up to it.

Jill decided to name it Enchanted Castle.

Everyone is really enchanted by the castle.

Unfortunately, they won't be able to enjoy the castle right now.

They have a lot to do today, and they go back to work.

Before sunset, all the changes are already made, and without major problems.

The house that was Laura's is now occupied by Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie.

Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, the new webcam girls, are now in the house/studio where Susan and Nina used to live.

Tess has since moved on, and is now mother number two to Cindy and Nikki (Nick).

Mandy and Alice organized their things first thing in the morning, then spent the day helping Jane and Melanie.

The two emo Tgirls will have dinner there to celebrate with their mothers the new phase in their lives.

By the way, dinner is special in every house.

At Cindy's house, there are two guests for dinner: Hannah and Audrey.

Hannah is sitting next to Cindy, and Audrey is sitting next to Nikki.

Sue and Tess are at the heads of the table, but they communicate through smiles.

Nikki took advantage of the dinner to introduce Audrey to her mothers, and they are delighted with the beauty and friendliness of this girl who is so much like the 60s-70s actress.

Nikki (Nick) is very happy and excited as she will begin her transition on Monday.

At Meg's (Ted's) mansion, dinner is very special.

They are officially opening the Enchanted Castle at this dinner party.

The 2BGirls were impressed when they saw the tree house.

They all faced the endless staircase, enjoyed the incredible scenery, and adored everything inside the castle.

Now the 2BGirls also want to have a tree house.

Although no one went up using the elevator, it helped a lot as it would be tiring to carry the huge amount of food up the stairs.

Dinner is wonderful and fun.

The 2BGirls tell their stories about travels, concerts, and fans.

It was a tiring day, but now they have a beautiful moment of celebration.

It is certainly an unforgettable day... and the day isn't over yet.

The 2BGirls invite people over to their house to hear their new music firsthand.

The girls accept, of course.

Meg, Kate, and Laura, understand that this is an invitation for the girls, thank them, but say they will stay to deal with an important matter.

Eve, Jill, Daria, and Vica accompany the 2BGirls to the mansion next door.

As soon as they arrive, Lynn, the band's bass player, grabs the girls a pack of beers, and they head to the studio.

As the time between the negotiation of the property and the move was very short, the studio is improvised, but the acoustics are reasonably good.

For more than half an hour, the 2BGirls put on a private show for the girls next door.

All are very happy.

The songs are great, and must be very successful.

Neighboring girls dance, cheer and applaud.

They even manage to sing with the band several choruses.

After the show, the girls praise the songs.

The 2BGirls thank them.

Emily, the lead vocalist, comments: "The success of TransForming the World is generating great anticipation for the album. I hope it works."

Neighboring girls say they really believe in the album's success.

They loved the songs, so the other young people must love them too.

Eve bets: "I think the new album is going to be even more successful than the first. You will have a lot more passionate fans."

Paola jokes, but is serious: "I hope it's a lot of girls. Cis girls and Tgirls."

Laughs.

Eve and Jill understand perfectly what Paola means.

After their last meeting, Paola started including Tgirls on her list.

Eve goes to Paola and gives the amazing brunette drummer a delicious kiss.

Jill does the same soon after.

Eve knows this is the moment: "Daria and Vica are big fans too, and would love to get to know you better, wouldn't you, girls?"

Daria and Vica agree.