EVEnTS Ch. 17 - Moving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five 2BGirls waste no time, and kiss Daria and Vica.

They then kiss Eve and Jill.

Emily understands she can do more, and invites the girls to her suite.

The girls accept, of course.

When they arrive at the suite, Eve asks Emily, Lynn, and Paola a question: "The other time you used the TransForm. Have you ever been fucked at the same time from the front and back by real members?"

The three 2BGirls say no.

Eve completes: "Do you want to try it?"

All three say "Yes!"

All the girls are excited.

They take their clothes off very quickly.

All the girls praise each other's beauty.

Emily comments: "Wow! I have never seen so many spectacular girls naked at the same time."

Eve keeps the lead: "First let's warm up Emily, Lynn, and Paola, okay? Let's make them cum with a nice oral first. Thus, they will already be very excited at the time of penetration."

The girls agree again.

Eve suggests that the trios preferably include girls that the 2BGirls haven't had sex with yet.

The girls nod and group together.

Eve -> Emily <- Vica.

Jill -> Lynn <- Daria.

Lisa -> Paola <- Erin.

Emily and Lynn have already had sex with Lisa and Erin, but Paola had her first experience with Tgirls on the day of the show, and Lisa and Erin never fucked her.

Now Paola, Lisa, and Erin will have the chance to become closer friends.

Eve completes the explanation: "One girl takes care of the oral, and the other takes care of the kisses and caresses, okay?"

They all say "Yes!"

Eve asks Jill to do what she did last time, and to help the other girls.

Jill understands perfectly.

The cis girls are loving the idea of ​​being taken care of by these amazing Tgirls, and they lie down towards the sides of the bed, making room for the girls who are going to kiss them.

Eve is an oral expert, so she decides to stay between Daria and Lisa so they can follow what she does.

Eve, Daria, and Lisa, stand up and go to the cis girls to start licking their pussies.

Daria had sex with a cis friend when she was in Russia, and did oral, but she didn't quite reach Eve's level as a pussy sucker.

Lisa took a good look at what Eve did to Paola on the day of the show, but she thinks it's good to have the expert on her side.

Daria and Lisa follow everything Eve does.

Jill, Vica, and Erin kiss and fondle the cis girls of the band.

Before long, Emily, Lynn, and Paola start to moan: "Oooh! ..."

Jill then takes out her smartphone, and plays the erotic tale narrated by Eve.

Eve, Daria, and Lisa insert their fingers into the pussies and assholes of the cis girls.

The three cis girls of the band react very well to the huge amount of stimuli: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The tale tells about the dream in which the beautiful girl smokes in the park, so Jill takes three cigarettes, puts them between the lips of Emily, Lynn, and Paola, and brings the flame to their end.

The girls inhale to light their cigarettes, smoke... and continue to moan: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As the cis girls will receive the Tgirls' cocks in their assholes, Eve inserts three fingers inside Emily.

Daria and Lisa follow her, inserting three fingers inside Lynn and Paola.

Jill follows along with the tale, and now picks up cigarettes for her, Vica, and Erin.

The three light up their cigarettes, and proceed to share the smoke with Emily, Lynn, and Paola, kissing them deliciously.

The cis girls finish their cigarettes, but now they have a new source.

They're almost there.

Eve, Daria, and Lisa now stimulate them to the fullest, and the tale comes to the moment when the girls have sex.

The 2Bgirls who are receiving the oral are very horny, and cum: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Emily -> Paola -> Lynn

The scene is so beautiful!

The three girls are ejaculating.

Paola had already ejaculated on Eve's face the day of the show, but Emily and Lynn are now discovering that pleasure.

They all squirm and have incredible spasms.

Eve, Daria, and Lisa keep moving their fingers.

When the girls' ejaculation slows down, they can't take the stimulation any longer and beg Eve and the other girls to stop.

Eve and the other girls 'torture' the cis girls some more.

Emily, Paola and Lynn cum even more: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The 2BGirls beg again, desperately, and Eve, Daria, and Lisa finally stop.

Jill, Vica, and Erin, however, continue to kiss and share the smoke with the cis girls of the band.

Then, a little later, they put out their cigarettes.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola are feeling like they're in paradise, and they smile.

Emily thanks: "Wow! Thank you girls. That was the best orgasm of my entire life. I was 'jealous' when I saw Paola ejaculating the other time, but now, with all these stimuli, you also took me to paradise."

Lynn also thanks: "After seeing Paola cum the other time, I was also looking forward to getting back to town. Now I'm sure we made the right decision: paradise is here. Thank you girls."

Eve, Daria, and Lisa are happy with what they've done for the girls, and smile too.

They then start a delicious kissing session.

After many kisses, Lisa asks: "Are you ready for penetration?"

Girls say "Yes!"

The Tgirls are showing different levels of arousal.

Lynn asks Jill and Daria to stand together.

She then bends down and starts sucking their cocks.

Emily then does the same with Eve and Vica.

Paola imitates what her friends do, sucking on Lisa and Erin's cocks.

It's the first time that Paola has put her mouth in contact with a cock... and it is amazing that in her very first time, she's sucking two 'members' of the band.

She really changed after meeting Eve and Jill, and is now much more open-minded.

Eve, Jill, Daria, Vica, Lisa, and Erin are loving the band's cis-girl's blowjob, and also their hard member's contact with another hard member.

The members of the six Tgirls are very hard, so this is a good time for comparisons.

Vica 8 in (20.3 cm)

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Daria 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Lisa 7.1 in (18 cm)

Jill 7 in (17.8 cm)

Erin 6.6 in (16.8 cm)

As always, Vica's cock impresses with its size and thickness, but all the girls end up being enchanted with Eve's 'snake'.

They soon conclude that the most beautiful girl they have ever seen also has the most beautiful cock they have ever seen.

Eve's cock is almost the color of her skin, very smooth and symmetrical, and curved slightly upwards.

Because the foreskin was removed when Eve was little, the beautiful head of her penis is always in view.

Eve's cock is extremely hard, so the whole artwork is even more beautiful and exciting as it is pointing upwards at a 75° angle.

It's not just Eve who's ready for penetration.

All the girls are ready.

Eve loves seeing the girls' faces and breasts, so she lies down and asks Emily to fit onto her cock, facing her.

Eve, Jill, and Erin are already lying side by side between the two sides of the bed.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola fit their pretty little pussies to the Tgirls' cocks.

Vica, Daria, and Lisa are masturbating.

The trios are forming.

Eve -> Emily <- Vica.

Jill -> Lynn <- Daria.

Erin -> Paola <- Lisa.

It's a beautiful scene.

The girls from Meg's mansion are very excited because they're screwing the amazing 2BGirls.

And for 2BGirls, the girls next door are so much more than fans: they are gorgeous, wonderful girls who took 2BGirls to the top of the charts... and to paradise.

Paola, in addition to being excited by the incredible visual stimulation, feels more connected than ever to her friends of the band.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola are very accepting of members in their assholes, and now they move back and forth.

Before long, all the girls are moaning: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Since Emily, Lynn, and Paola have all had their orgasms, the Tgirls won't have to hold back long to come.

That's good, because they're really excited.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola loved the feel of the TransForm filling their pussy and assholes, but conclude that having the cocks of these gorgeous Tgirls inside them feels even better: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The cis girls of the band already came deliciously with a wonderful oral, so they all kept very excited, ready to come being fucked.

Eve, as usual, got the cis girls pretty excited, helped by her friends.

This has made life easier for the Tgirls, who are managing to hold on well so that cis girls also have the incredible sensation of cumming during penetration.

After just a few minutes, the cis girls can't take the pleasure anymore.

Paola, who was a 'mainstream' lesbian until she met Eve and Jill, is the one who warns: "I can't take it anymore. I'm going to come... Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!

The three cis girls of the band then cum deliciously: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Paola -> Emily -> Lynn.

During orgasm, they contract their muscles, and they also get even more wet.

It helps the Tgirls to have a wonderful ejaculation: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria -> Vica -> Eve -> Lisa -> Jill -> Erin.

Eve, as always, is the champion, with her more than ten spurts of cum flooding Emily's pussy.

Daria is not far from Eve, and all the other girls also expel a large amount of cum.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola are exhausted and happy.

Emily, Lynn, and Paola lean in and kiss their front mates, Eve, Jill, and Erin, who still have their hard cocks inside them.

The girls in the back undock, and go to join the kissing party.

Eve, Jill, and Erin finally disengage from Emily, Lynn, and Paola.

Now all girls can kiss each other more easily.

The cis girls and Tgirls are feeling in paradise and are smiling a lot.

Another very united group is formed.

It's another group with amazing and wonderful girls.

The girls then go to several bathrooms to shower.

When they come back, they get dressed, and go to the living room.

All the girls now relax and smoke their Eve menthol, and go back to chatting animatedly.

Eve's ability to bring wonderful girls together is incredible.

In addition to her direct actions, Eve has also become a huge influencer.

The European Tgirls are among the admirers who embrace Eve's worldview.

A good example is Russian roommates Katya and Sonya, and Polish roommates Bella and Karina.

An hour and a half ago, while Eve and the other girls had just finished listening to the 2BGirls' new songs, these four gorgeous European Tgirls were gathered in the Polish girls' suite for a four-way date.

Katya and Sonya have been having sex with each other, as well as Bella and Karina, but today they decided to have sex all together.

Instead of just mentioning the fact, it is better to show what happened an hour and a half ago at the NGO's house.

The four Tgirls waste no time, and take off their clothes.

They then admire each other a little, and their cocks become stiff.

Katya goes to Bella and kisses the sensational Polish blonde.

Sonya does the same with Karina, another sensational blonde.

They then change partners in kissing.

The four girls are showing their very stiff cocks.

Katya, the amazing Russian brunette, was the one who suggested the date, so she tells Bella and Karina what her plan is: "We'd love to see you two in a 69 while we fuck you."

The girls imagine the scene, and their cocks get even harder.

Everyone agrees with Katya's idea, of course.

The four girls then prepare their asses.

Katya and Sonya have brought their vibrators and want to use them while they fuck Bella and Karina.

With their assholes widened, the girls are positioned.

Karina lies down, and puts pillows under her head and under her ass.

Bella then lies on top of Karina's body in an inverted position.

Katya and Sonya grease their asses well, and insert the vibrators.

They then grease their cocks and also grease Bella and Karina's assholes.

All ready.

Bella and Karina start sucking each other's cocks.

They know how to please each other, and soon they start moaning, "Oooh!

Bela and Karina teamed up to share the suite because they are both Polish and smokers, but they soon saw that they had much more in common and became great friends... and lovers.

They really love each other, but they learned from Eve to be honest about their attraction to other girls.

They, like the vast majority of the European Tgirls, are also in love with Eve, including Katya and Sonya.

Katya positions herself behind Bella, and starts to penetrate her.

Sonya is also already penetrating Karina's ass.

What a wonderful scene!

Katya -> Bella <-> Karina <- Sonya.

Brunette -> blonde <-> blonde <- blonde.

Russian -> Polish <-> Polish <- Russian

The fantastic Polish girls are loving it: "Oooh!

Katya and Sonya then turn on their vibrators, and also start moaning: "Oooh! ..."

They all love having sex with their partners, and they've built a very special relationship, but this meeting is giving them an incredible pleasure, and they are thinking about having this wonderful feeling over and over again.

After a few minutes, the gorgeous Russian girls rev up their vibrators.

All the girls are very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The four girls' members are at their full size.

Sonya 7.6 in (19,3 cm)

Bella 7.4 in (18.8 cm)

Katya 7.3 in (18,6 cm)

Karina 7.2 in (18,3 cm)

Their members are very similar in size and thickness... and they all love the pleasure they give.

They never thought of 'getting rid' of them.

The four girls are loving this new experience, but they can't take so much 'torture' anymore.

They then reach orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Karina -> Bella -> Katya -> Sonya.

Bella and Karina struggle to swallow the huge amount of cum poured into their mouths.

Katya and Sonya continue to slide their still-hard cocks into the assholes that have just received some extra lubrication, making them even hotter.

When their cocks start to soften, Katya and Sonya pull them out of their friends' asses.

They then turn off the vibrators and take them out.

Now calmer, they sit on the bed.

Bella and Karina are also calmer.

They get up and go to the Russian girls to share what's left of the sperm in their mouths.

They all kiss, alternating partners.

They are very happy and smile.

Now the four girls know they can really count on each other.

It may sound weird, but now the Polish want to be fucked again and again by the Russians.

After the kisses, Karina shows that she's a good hostess, and tells Katya and Sonya that they can shower first.

Russian girls smile and go to the bathroom together to shower.

Bathing is quick, as they focus more on their asses and cocks.

Then Bella and Karina also shower together.

When the four girls reassemble in the suite, they remain naked, and sit down to talk.

They light up their Eve menthol, and Katya decides to tell the Polish girls the concern she, Sonya, Eve, and Cindy have about Darina.

The Polish girls listen attentively to the whole story, and are surprised by everything that happened without them realizing anything.

Bella comments: "If Darina said we are all lesbians, then at least she kept the NGO's secret. A week from now the secret will be revealed, so I don't think we'll have any problems."

The girls agree.

Sonya has just one observation: "If nothing new happens by then, of course."

They then hear a knock on the door.

Karina says: "Come in!"

The door opens, and Anya, the marvelous Russian redhead, appears.

Anya sees the girls naked, and says: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you..."

Katya jokes: "It's okay, Anya. You missed your chance this time, but we can invite you next time."

Anya blushes, but continues: "Have you seen Darina around? I looked all over the house and I couldn't find her."

Anya is Darina's roommate, so it's understandable that she noticed the Russian girl's absence.

All the girls are worried.

Sonya says: "You better take another look at the whole house. Wait just a little."

The girls take a last drag on their cigarettes, put them out, and put on their clothes.

They organize themselves to search the whole house and the garden.

When they gather in the room after the search, none of them have heard from Darina.

Darina must have left.

Katya then texts Eve and Cindy.

At the 2BGirls' mansion, the mood among the girls is very happy.

Eve then receives the message from Katya for her and Cindy.

The brunette Russian girl says that Darina is not in the house.

She imagines that Darina must be with Brian, Cindy's father.

Eve and Cindy respond, thinking it must be so, and thank Katya.

Speaking of imagining, Jill, Daria, and Vica must be imagining that Meg, Kate, and Laura are having fun in the mansion next door.

Eve, however, knows that they do have an important matter to discuss.

Eve told Laura what the new webcam girls revealed about the mayor's secret life.

Eve then reads a new message, and has a new reason for concern.

It's from Glenda, one of the new webcam girls: "Daisy and Jess called. They said they had an appointment with the mayor this afternoon, but he sent a message unbooking. Since he didn't want to set up a new date, they believe they lost the client. They think the mayor has found a new Tgirl. They even mistrusted us, disregarding we are cis girls, so I had to talk about the mayor's possible problem with the NGO, and then they understood why I was interested in the mayor."

Reading the message, Eve thinks of an absurd thing: "Darina is missing and the mayor may be on a date with a Tgirl."

That thought only lasts a few seconds.

Eve then uses reason: "No, it cannot be. How could she meet the mayor without ever having gone out for a walk alone... except for this outing today?"

Eve really enjoyed her time with the 2BGirls and the other girls, but now it's time to focus on those two informations.

She says goodbye: "Girls, a little problem has arisen, and I need to talk to Laura, Meg, and Kate. You can stay, girls."

Eve thanks the 2BGirls, kisses all the girls, and hurries out.

When she arrives at the mansion, Eve doesn't see anyone in the living room or kitchen.

She goes to Meg's office, and finds Laura, Meg, and Kate talking.

Eve then shows them the messages she just received.

Laura asks: "You think Darina is seeing the mayor, is that it?"

Eve responds: "As the messages arrived almost together, I really thought about it, but then I thought that it doesn't make sense. Darina has never left the house alone before. How could she have met the mayor? It must be coincidence. She is more likely to be with Brian."

Laura, Meg, and Kate all agree.

Laura then remembers one thing: "We might know where Darina is. For security reasons, we installed a tracker on the girls' smartphones."

Meg praises: "Well thought out."

Laura accesses the program, selects Darina's number, and the result appears.

It's a house on a street that they know where it is, but they don't know anyone who lives there.

Eve sends Cindy a message, asking if Brian has moved in at the address given by the locator.

Cindy consults Sue, then replies: "No, he's at a hotel that's on an avenue far away."