EVEnTS Ch. 18 - Mob

Story Info
The British came. The Russians are coming.
15.3k words
5
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVENTS 18 - Mob

The British came. The Russians are coming.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

TS+M -> 13TS+3M -> 2TS+4M

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; BDSM; NonConsent/Reluctance; Humor & Satire.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Darina is right inside the house.

Mayor Rick is also in the house.

Let's go back almost an hour to see the beginning of the encounter.

Eve has just made Emily, the lead vocal of the British band, cum with a delicious oral, and that's when Darina arrives at this unfamiliar house.

The mayor is waiting for her in the master suite, sitting in an armchair.

When Darina enters the suite, the mayor is delighted with her beauty: "You are even more beautiful than in the pictures. You are spectacular!"

Since the mayor is naked, Darina can see how much he liked her.

The mayor's cock is very hard.

Darina thanks him for the compliment, and says he's very handsome.

Darina then asks: "Should I call you mayor?"

The mayor replies: "No, Darina. You can call me Rick."

Darina praises: "I like your name. It sounds strong and is a simple name to say and easy to remember."

Rick smiles at Darina.

After seeing Rick's hard cock, Darina's gaze is drawn to another part of Rick's body.

Darina looks delightedly at Rick's chest and can't resist: "Do you go to a gym, Rick?"

Rick says "Yesss..."

Darina compliments: "Your titties are so pretty! Do you take steroids?"

Rick responds: "Yesss... Well, I think I can trust you, Darina. My titties haven't grown because of steroids, and I don't go to any gym."

Darina knows that steroids can't create titties as nice as Rick's titties, so she assumes Rick has taken female hormones.

Darina is curious to hear Rick's explanation: "How did you get such nice titties, Rick?"

Rick tells his story and surprises Darina: "Several years ago, I finally had the courage to date a wonderful Tgirl. I let her cum inside me, but afterwards I got really worried. At that time, there was already a post-exposure anti-HIV cocktail, so I went to the doctor and he prescribed me a drug that combined lopinavir and ritonavir. I read the leaflet and saw that among the side effects there was breast growth. I confess that, instead of being worried, I was excited by this possibility. I hoped this would happen to me... and it did, as you can see. After taking the medicine for a month, I gained these titties. I didn't know if they would shrink after some time, but luckily they didn't. I wanted them to get even bigger, and after a while I went back to the doctor, but the composition of the cocktail had already changed, and they no longer used lopinavir and ritonavir. It seems like I'll never know if my titties might get bigger if I used the medicine for another month. It reminds me of Viagra, which wasn't designed for erectile dysfunction, but they realized it had this wonderful side effect, and they started prescribing it for that. Unfortunately, the same did not happen with this anti-HIV cocktail. I really like my titties, and I'm so glad you do too, Darina."

Darina is overjoyed that Rick trusts her.

Darina smiles, and says: "I didn't know there was an anti-HIV cocktail with that side effect. It would be amazing to get wonderful titties like yours in a month... and have them lasting forever. It would be even more amazing if they kept growing so beautiful if we took this medicine longer."

Rick agrees.

Then Rick decides to expose himself completely: "I've been seeing two Tgirls. We have sex as a threesome, and for a long time now, but in order to feel safer, we take the PrEP - Pre-exposure prophylaxis.

Darina smiles, and says: "I take PrEP too. By the way, all the NGO girls and the European girls take it. It's mandatory there. The doctor who attends the NGO said that the treatment is 99% effective and that makes me feel more relaxed."

Rick is now much more comfortable with Darina.

Darina reinforces the compliment: "Your breasts have a wonderful shape. They are well rounded and look like young teen girl's breasts. I love your titties. They are gorgeous!"

Darina and Rick are now very comfortable with each other.

She approaches, and kisses the mayor.

Darina then turns her back on Rick and takes off her clothes.

When only her bra and panties remain, she does a brief sensual dance.

Then Darina removes her bra, and lowers her panties.

She then turns to face Rick, showing her wonderful breasts, and her beautiful and hard cock.

Rick reacts: "Wow!"

Darina extends her hand to Rick.

He accepts the help, and gets up.

They approach and kiss.

Rick's cock is very hard, and Darina's is also getting harder in contact with the mayor's cock.

Darina holds the two members together, and starts to masturbate them in a frottage, without breaking the kiss.

Darina's cock soon becomes as hard as Rick's.

This makes it easier to compare sizes.

Darina's cock is bigger than Rick's: 7.1 in (18 cm) against 6.3 in (16 cm).

Darina asks: "Do you want to feel my cock inside your ass, Rick?"

That's exactly what Rick wants: "Yes, Darina. I really want!"

Rick shows how much he wants this.

The mayor climbs onto the bed and gets on all fours.

Darina asks: "Do I need to enlarge your ass?"

Rick replies: "No, Darina. I'm already enlarged and eager to feel you inside me."

Darina takes the lube off a table, spreads it all over her cock and Rick's ass, and masturbates some more.

All ready.

Darina positions herself behind Rick, leans her cock at the entrance of his ass, and pushes it inside.

Rick accepts the head of Darina's cock very well, so she continues to penetrate him until her cock disappears completely inside the mayor's dark cave.

Now Darina knows the mayor's well-kept secret.

Darina doesn't know all of his secrets, however.

Rick has been hanging out with Tgirls for several years, but Daisy and Jess have become his favorites because, in addition to being beautiful, they provide him with a pleasure he's never felt before.

A double pleasure.

Daisy and Jess fuck the mayor at the same time.

Rick loves the feel of the two members together inside him, and now he always asks them out on more dates.

The mayor has a very elastic ass.

Daisy and Jess also often stick an entire arm up Rick's ass.

Darina doesn't know these things, but she knows how to pleasure a man.

Darina now moves back and forth, always looking to hit Rick's A-spot.

Rick reacts very well: "Oooh! ..."

There is a large mirror on one of the side walls of the suite, and Rick keeps his gaze fixed on it.

The mayor watches the wonderful Russian girl fucking his asshole.

Rick masturbates and moans: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Darina is also excited, but she is managing to control herself: "Oooh! ..."

Darina starts to speed up the movement: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The mayor's words and 'reaction' made the Russian blonde more relaxed... and excited.

Darina now knows that the mayor loves Tgirls and has really taken a liking to her.

With that, Darina managed to relax and is enjoying the sex a lot: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Since Darina doesn't like girls, maybe it was a good thing the mayor didn't spill another secret of his.

When the mayor's breasts started to grow, his wife noticed and was very blunt, but in a loving way: "You're taking female hormones, aren't you?"

Rick tried to deceive her, saying that he was going to the gym and that he was taking steroids, but his wife didn't believe him.

The mayor's wife said that on his schedule there was no going to the gym, and that steroids don't create such nice tits.

She then caressed Rick's titties and licked them.

Rick's nipples got very hard.

The attitude of the mayor's wife made him feel very comfortable, and he told her everything.

Since then, Rick has a secret identity.

Rick transforms into Kara when he comes to 'rescue' his wife.

This name came from a comment his wife made when he dressed as a girl for the first time in front of her: "Supergirl is much better than Superman..."

Rick's wife thought he looked like Kara the Supergirl.

Rick does indeed look like Supergirl.

He would certainly look very similar if he were younger.

Rick was very happy with his wife's comment and now, when they are alone, he is Kara, Supergirl.

Rick's wife is very happy, because at least at home the mayor has changed his attitude a lot, becoming much more affectionate with her.

She always reinforces their new relationship: "I prefer Supergirl to Superman a thousand times over."

Unfortunately Darina wouldn't have the same reaction as Rick's wife if he were dressed as Kara.

Darina isn't as open-minded as Rick's wife, so it's better for Rick to hide his secret identity.

Fortunately for the mayor, Darina is giving him a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

After a few minutes, Rick can't take the pleasure anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Rick dumps his cum on the bed sheet.

Darina can now come: "Can I cum in your ass, Rick?"

Rick wants: "Yes, Darina, cum good inside me."

Darina stops controlling herself, and accelerates the movement to the maximum: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Before long, Rick's large cavern is flooded with Darina's sperm.

Even after coming, Darina continues to move her cock inside Rick, making the most of the delicious sensation of the wet cave.

Finally satisfied, Darina leaves Rick's asshole, and lies down on the bed.

Now recovered, Rick lies over Darina's body and the two kiss.

After the kiss, Rick says he needs to go to the bathroom.

Darina smiles, says she needs it too, and accompanies him.

The two stand side by side and pee at the same time.

Rick's cock is already soft, and Darina's cock is semi-hard.

Rick sees Darina peeing as if she's ejaculating, and his cock starts to get hard again.

Darina sees the mayor's cock hardening, and her own cock gets harder.

As Rick's cock was soft at the beginning of this activity, he manages to finish pissing before Darina, and now he is just watching the wonderful Russian blonde.

Darina seems to be 'ejaculating' for an eternity.

When Darina finally manages to finish, she smiles at the mayor.

Now relieved, the two go take a shower together.

Darina notices that Rick can't stop watching her body during the bath, and smiles.

Rick says: "Aside from your gorgeous face and body, you have a lovely smile, Darina."

Rick then kisses Darina one more time.

They finish taking a shower, dry their bodies, and get dressed.

Rick asks a question: "Have you ever teamed up with another girl?"

Darina says: "I only have sex with men, but I know girls who love to have sex with other girls."

They kiss again, hold hands, and go into the living room.

Once they get to the living room, they see Maxim and two other men sitting on the couch.

Maxim asks: "So, Rick, did you like Darina?"

Rick says yes, and continues: "You were right. Darina is really wonderful."

Maxim smiles, as do Stefan and Erich, the other men in the room.

Rick has more to say: "I'm doing what we agreed. If you do your part, it will be great for everyone."

The group then talks about the 12 Most Wanted girls.

After twenty minutes, Darina sees the time on her smartphone display, and is worried: "I have to go. Perhaps they have already noticed my absence."

Darina says goodbye and leaves in a hurry.

It's a fifteen-minute walk to the NGO's house.

She came walking and will walk back.

Eve and Laura didn't have to wait long.

A little while after they put out their cigarettes, they see Darina leaving the house alone.

They notice that Darina is heading towards the NGO's house.

Laura asks Eve: "What do you think, Eve? Are we going to follow her, or do we wait to see if the mayor leaves the house?"

Eve replies: "We'd better let Katya and Sonya know that Darina just left, and should be there in fifteen minutes. Since we're here, we need to know if it's really the mayor who's inside."

Laura agrees, and Eve texts Katya, Sonya, and Cindy.

After sending the message, Eve has an idea: "Mom, now that Darina is gone, the mayor shouldn't be long. I'll stay behind that tree by the house. That way, I'll be able to film when he comes out."

Laura is worried: "If someone catches you spying, it could be a big problem."

Eve reassures Laura: "The street is quiet, and I'll be well hidden. I am going."

Eve gives Laura a peck on the lips, and gets out of the car.

Eve hides behind the tree, and waits.

She waits for some minutes.

Eve even doubts that the mayor, or whoever is inside the house, will even come out.

Fortunately a little later the door to the house opens.

Eve was ready, and starts filming.

The porch of the house is well lit, as is the path to the house, so the video is getting pretty sharp.

Eve has seen the mayor in pictures, and she's pretty sure he's the one leaving.

Eve, however, is unaware of the other three men who are leaving the house with the mayor.

They say goodbye, and the mayor walks to his car.

Eve records everything.

The other three men are also on their way out.

They get into a van parked on the side of the house.

Eve photographs the van, and zooms in to take a photo of the license plate as well.

The mayor does not wait for the others.

His car starts to move, turns around the street, and passes by Laura's car.

Laura ducks so as not to be seen, as she and the mayor have already met in person.

The van with the other men leaves, and Eve stops filming.

She has already filmed what she needed and also took some pictures.

Now Eve needs to move behind the tree to keep the men from seeing her as they leave.

Everything is fine.

They didn't see her.

The mayor and the other men aren't going to the same place.

They left in opposite directions.

Eve then goes back to Laura's car.

Once inside, Eve asks: "That's the mayor, isn't it, Mom?"

Laura confirms.

Eve shows her the pictures she took, and asks: "Do you know any of them?"

Laura replies: "No. None of them are familiar. I think it's very likely that one of them is the Maxim guy."

Eve thinks so too.

Laura asks: "What do we do now?"

Eve suggests: "I think we should go to the girls' house."

Laura agrees, and starts the car.

As soon as the car starts to move, Eve receives a message that Katya sent her and to Cindy: "Darina just arrived."

Eve thanks Katya for the message, and says that she and Laura are heading there too.

Then a message arrives from Cindy, thanking Katya for the information, and saying that she and Nikki (Nick) are already home.

As they approach the NGO's house, Eve is startled, thinks fast, and says to Laura: "Mom, park at Sue's house! The strangers' van is right there."

Eve points to the van.

Laura does what Eve asked.

Instead of stopping in front of the NGO's house, she maneuvers into Sue's side entrance.

Eve sends Cindy a message: "There are three suspicious men watching the NGO's house. We parked in your driveway. Please open the door for us."

Cindy doesn't even respond. Ten seconds later, the door opens.

Laura and Eve get out of the car and walk quickly to the entrance.

As soon as they enter, Cindy closes and locks the door.

Sue, Tess, and Nikki are also in the room.

Cindy has told them everything that's been going on, and they're all worried.

Eve sends a message to Katya and Sonya, warning them that the three unknown men who were with Darina are now monitoring the NGO's house.

Eve then tells Laura and Sue's family what's on her mind: "It may sound absurd, but I think they might be the Russian mob, and Darina might be helping them."

Laura thinks for a moment, and asks to see their pictures again.

Eve shows everyone the photos.

They observe the features of the three men.

Their appearance is Slavic.

Eve adds: "Katya and Sonya said Maxim is a common name in their region, and one of those men could be the Maxim guy."

All agree with Eve.

They might even be from the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

Eve sends another message to Katya and Sonya with photos of the three men, and speaks of her suspicion.

Katya and Sonya thank her, and say they'll talk to the other girls right now.

Except Darina, of course.

Katya and Sonya discreetly go to the other suites, except Darina and Anya's, and summon the girls to a very important meeting.

Katya and Sonya warn that they must be silent, and that Darina and Anya must not be called.

All the girls head to Katya and Sonya's suite.

Darina and Anya are in their suite, and they don't notice the movement.

The eight girls who will attend the meeting walk carefully down the hall.

Katya, Sonya, Alina, Irenka, Sofiy, Bella, Karina, and Svetlana.

Russian, Russian, Ukrainian, Ukrainian, Ukrainian, Polish, Polish, and Belarusian.

In a few minutes, the eight girls are in the suite, very anxious to know the reason for the meeting or, in the case of Katya and Sonya, to tell the reason.

As the last girl enters and closes the door, Katya tells the story as clearly and concisely as possible.

She then shows the pictures of the suspects to the girls.

None of the girls recognize these men, but now they are very worried.

Next door, in Sue's house, the discussion is about whether to call the police or not.

If the police are called, the men may even be taken to the police station, but they will likely be released, as they are not doing anything illegal.

Unless they're on drugs.

They must have been in the country for a short time, so even if they entered as tourists, their visa must still be valid.

The three guys can tell the police that they only stopped to talk.

While Laura, Sue, Cindy, and Nikki discuss the matter and keep an eye on the car, Eve calls Daria to tell her the whole story.

Jill, Daria, and Vica are back at the mansion, and they join Meg and Kate to hear what Eve has to say.

When Eve tells Meg, Kate, Jill, Daria, and Vica what's going on, they get very worried.

Eve says she needs to hang up, but will send the pictures she took.

Eve sends the photos right away.

When Daria sees the photos, she recognizes one of the men: "I've seen this man before!"

Daria struggles to remember: "What was his name again?"

After a few seconds, Daria manages to remember: "It's Stefan! This is the man who approached me in Poland saying he was from an NGO."

Daria calls Eve and says she recognizes the man on the right in the photo.