EVEnTS Ch. 18 - Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erich <-> Stefan

Stefan <-> Maxim

Maxim <-> Rick

Rick <-> Erich

Erich <-> Maxim

Stefan <-> Rick

Now it's necessary to wrap up the filming, as the girls have already stayed in the house for a long time.

Eve thinks for a moment, then chooses a good position to leave the prisoners waiting for the FBI to arrive.

Eve instructs the girls to put the four guys seated on the bed, facing each other.

Maxim faces Stefan, and Maxim also faces the door.

Rick stands by the head of the bed, facing Erich.

All of them are still holding their hands behind their backs.

Next, they are all tied together by the heels, forming a four-pointed star.

Eve then asks the girls to bring the mobsters' smartphones and earphones.

Girls do it quickly.

Eve tells them to select a long playlist... or tune in to a radio station with music.

Eve tells them that the sound should be loud enough that they don't hear outside sounds.

The girls regulate the sound, and then put the earphones on Maxim, Stefan, and Erich.

Then they wrap cloth bands around the three mobsters' heads so they can't take off their earphones.

The girls clean the mobsters' smartphones well, to eliminate girls' fingerprints.

All very well.

With Maxim, Stefan, and Erich listening to music through the earphones, mayor Rick is now the only one who will be able to hear anything else.

Eve then takes the gag out of Erich's mouth.

Erich is now the only one who will be able to speak.

Rick, the politician who likes to talk a lot but doesn't like to listen, is the only one who will be able to listen to Erich, the mobster who uses a lot his muscles but not his brain.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy record the scene on film and photos, and then all the girls help them turn off the spotlights and carry them away.

Eve then signals the girls to leave and turn off the hall light.

The girls move quickly.

There's only one thing left for Eve to complete her plan.

Eve removes the blindfold from Stefan, who has his back to the door.

Stefan, the mobster who has excellent eyes for selecting gorgeous girls, is the only one who will be able to see his companions naked.

Maxim, the dangerous seducer, will not be able to see or hear or speak.

Eve hurries out of the room, leaves the door almost closed, and peeks out.

The girls of the team also spy, and then understand what Eve did.

They all laugh.

This is Eve's version of the 'three wise monkeys' of the Japanese proverb.

In the original image, one of the monkeys covers its eyes: "See no evil".

The second monkey covers his ears: "Hear no evil."

The third monkey covers his mouth: "Speak no evil."

Eve was more radical and, in addition, added a 'fourth monkey': "See no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil."

Daria can't resist the temptation.

She walks in, takes three pictures, and leaves very quickly.

They then call the other European girls to spy on the scene.

All the girls laugh a lot.

Then the girls clean the house, mainly cleaning the floor.

This is a measure to give them more peace of mind.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Jess get dressed.

Eve hugs and kisses the two trans call girls, thanks them for their help, and pays them off.

Eve hands a sealed envelope to Daisy, the Latina girl.

Daisy takes the envelope, even though she did it with great pleasure.

Daisy and Jess had a spectacular night, and they're feeling like they're in paradise.

Daisy and Jess offered to work for free, but Eve said she would only accept their help if they were paid for their work.

After all, this is their livelihood.

Eve put triple the amount in the envelope, acknowledging their great work.

Daisy and Jess really did an amazing performance, fucking like they were porn stars, and they fucked four men: Rick, Maxim, Stefan, and Erich.

Eve seizes the opportunity to ask Daisy and Jess a question: "Do you know how the mayor got titties?"

Daisy explains to Eve: "Rick told us how it happened. The first time he went out with a Tgirl, he let the girl ejaculate in his ass, but afterwards he got very worried. He went to the doctor the next day, and the doctor prescribed an HIV post-exposure cocktail. Rick told us that he always reads the medicine inserts, and he saw that the medicine that combined lopinavir and ritonavir had a very interesting side effect. This medicine may make the breasts grow. Rick confessed that he was very excited about this possibility, and took the medication correctly for 30 days. It worked wonderfully, didn't it, Eve?"

Eve agrees: "His titties are really wonderful. They look like the breasts of young teen girls... and they are among the most beautiful I have ever seen."

Daisy completes her explanation: "Rick uses a bandage because a lot of people notice that his chest isn't flat and keep looking, and he needs to tell everyone that he exercises a lot. With the bandage, he doesn't have to lie... at least about that."

Eve, Daisy, and Jess laugh.

Eve comments: "His daily lies have diminished just a little bit."

More laughter.

Jess also has something to say: "Actually, Rick said more things. He was happy that even after he stopped taking the medicine, the titties did not shrink. He loved the breasts, and he wondered if his titties could grow even bigger. He went back to the doctor after some months saying he had another 'accident', and the doctor prescribed the cocktail again. Only they had already changed the composition of the cocktail, and there was no longer lopinavir and ritonavir. A little while later, the mayor's wife entered menopause, and she told Rick that the drug's package insert said that this drug also causes breast growth. Rick told us that his wife loves his titties, and encouraged him to use the medication she was taking to see if his breasts would grow even bigger. He took it, and after a while he felt that his nipples were very hard, and his tits were really growing. The problem is, he found it was getting harder to convince other people that his breasts were because he was working out, and so he stopped taking the medication. His breasts have shrunk back to the size they were thanks to the lopinavir/ritonavir. Now he is no longer sure that he would still have titties if he had taken the anti-HIV cocktail without the menopause medication later on, but I think it's quite likely that he would. When he told me this story, I tried to see if I could have the same cocktail that gave him permanent boobies, but it seems it's no longer used in the cocktail. Sad, isn't it?"

Eve is impressed by the story.

Eve, like most everyone else, didn't know that was possible.

Eve says: "It's a real shame. Viagra was not an erectile dysfunction drug, but Viagra's side effect turned out to be its main use. It would be awesome to have a drug with the side effect of making the breasts grow without shrinking if we stop taking it. It would be an amazing gift if it were available to all of us. Men would also look much more interesting with small breasts than flat chests, wouldn't they?"

Daisy and Jess agree.

Jess has one more thing to say: "Rick, Daisy, and I, we don't use condoms like we did today. Rick loves to feel our cum inside him. We take PrEP - Pre-exposure prophylaxis, so we have sex much more relaxed... or we used to have sex..."

Eve smiles, and says: "PrEP is mandatory at the NGO, and I also convinced all my friends to take it. "

Eve knows she can't keep talking to Daisy and Jess, so she hugs them really tight and kisses them goodbye.

Then Daisy and Jess get pecks on the lips from all the girls and leave.

Eve warns Laura, and the entire gang outside, that the team is almost ready to leave.

Five minutes later, the girls do one last check on everything, including peeking into the suite again, and then leave.

They get into the rented vans and also Sue's car to go back to the NGO's house.

On the way, Eve calls Meg (Ted) and asks her to notify the FBI that the criminals are at another location, and tells her (him) the new address.

After all the action and all the adrenaline, the girls relax and start yawning on the way back.

They are tired, but they know they will have a long night.

While they wait for the FBI, they will clean the NGO's house.

Mainly the basement.

***

Next: EVEnTS 19 - SHErLOCKS [Eve with the girls band and agents.]