EVEnTS Ch. 18 - Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the gorgeous girls, Daisy and Jess are even more eager to fuck the mayor and the mobsters.

If the European girls became slaves and started serving in the city, Daisy and Jess could lose a lot of customers... and, of course, they are against slavery.

Eve takes Daisy and Jess to the suite where Maxim, Stefan, and Erich are.

Thus, they will be able to 'get in touch' with them.

After getting everything ready, Katya asks three volunteers to wait for the mayor outside the house.

If the girls inside the house can't immobilize him, and he tries to escape, the girls outside the house will spring into action.

Anya, Alina, and Bella volunteer.

They take their tasers and go out to hide waiting for the mayor.

All ready.

Now they just have to wait.

Not for a long time.

Eve sends another message to the mayor: "We're here."

Rick replies: "I'm coming."

Eve warns the girls, and also warns Cindy to watch out.

Five minutes later, the mayor arrives.

Cindy warns Eve, and all the girls are on high alert.

Rick sees the vans parked on the side of the house, and takes this as a sign that Maxim, Stefan, and Erich have brought a lot of Tgirls here.

He gets out of the car, walks to the door, and rings the bell.

Darina counts to five, goes to the door, and opens it.

Rick enters, and doesn't see anyone else in the room.

Darina smiles and says: "I'm glad you came back..."

Darina closes the door, gives Rick a peck on the lips, and takes his hand, leading the mayor to the couch.

They sit down, and then Darina gives Rick a delicious kiss.

It's a long, pornographic kiss.

After the kiss, Darina says that Maxim, Stefan, and Erich should come to the room soon.

Darina gets up and asks: "Would you like a drink? Whiskey, beer..."

Rick replies: "Whiskey would be great. With two ice cubes, if possible."

Darina replies: "Of course!"

She then walks away from Rick.

As soon as Darina takes three steps, Rick is hit by a taser, and spasms uncontrollably.

Soon after, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Katya, and Sonya appear and dominate him.

All of them are wearing sunglasses, in addition to covid masks, shower caps and gloves.

Vica holds Rick's hands behind him, and Sofiy puts on the cuffs.

Katya cuffs Rick's legs.

Daria blindfolds him.

Sonya puts the penis-shaped gag in his mouth, and holds it tight.

Eve then texts the team: "All right. Captured."

Anya, Alina, and Bella enter the house as soon as they get the message.

Eve decides to send another message.

It's a message to Laura, Sue, Tess, Cindy, and Nikki: "Please wait in the car or vans. With more people in the house, it would increase the risk of us leaving some evidence, like a hair etc."

As the suite doesn't hold all the girls, Eve decides that only a few of them will witness the scene with the four men.

Eve explains: "It's not possible for all the girls to go to the suite, so I think Daria, Vica, and Sofiy should go, as they will handle the filming, and also Katya and Sonya, as they coordinate this operation."

Sonya says: "By that criterion, I think you should go, Eve. I give my place to you."

The other girls support Sonya's idea.

Eve then accepts.

The team takes Rick to the suite.

When they open the door, they see that Daisy and Jess are already very comfortable with Maxim, Stefan, and Erich.

Katya asks Irenka, Karina, and Svetlana to leave and go into the room, as the new team will be replacing them.

As soon as they leave, Katya closes the door.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy waste no time.

They start filming and photographing.

Daisy is already fucking Stefan from behind, and Jess is fucking Maxim, also from behind.

Daisy and Jess were careful to put on condoms.

The two are also wearing covid masks, shower caps, and gloves.

Now, for filming and photos, they put on one more safety item: sunglasses.

Eve, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, and Katya are also wearing sunglasses.

Eve and Katya remove the mayor's clothes.

As they remove the mayor's shirt, Eve and Katya see that Rick has a bandage around his chest.

Eve immediately thinks of Mandy, Alice, and Ted's (Meg's) chests covered in bandages, and she is anxious to see if the mayor is also hiding a nice secret.

Eve removes the bandage, and is delighted with Rick's titties.

Katya is surprised and also delighted.

Rick's titties are well rounded... They're beautiful!

If one were to see a photograph showing only the mayor's titties, would say that they are of a young teen girl, and they are among the most beautiful of all.

Then Eve and Katya remove the rest of the mayor's clothes.

Eve calls Daria, Vica and Sofiy to film and photograph the mayor and his titties.

The three girls are also impressed with Rick's titties, and they take great care in filming and photos.

Eve, Katya, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy assume that the mayor has taken female hormones.

Darina, Daisy, and Jess, however, know that the mayor got titties thanks to a big stroke of luck... something the mayor didn't plan for.

Meanwhile, Daisy and Jess are enjoying fucking Stefan and Maxim's asses: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Stefan and Maxim are also loving it, as their cocks are very hard.

Erich isn't getting the pleasure his bosses are getting, but Katya wants him to be in on it too.

Katya removes Erich's gag and helps him lie down under Stefan's body.

Katya then places Stefan's cock in Erich's mouth, and now the muscle-bound, brain-poor brute is sucking his boss's cock.

Stefan doesn't know who's sucking his cock, but he's loving the feeling.

Stefan assumes it's one of the girls, as he's being sucked deliciously.

This illusion does not last long.

Eve says: "You learned very well, Erich. Keep sucking like that and everything will be fine."

Stefan is disappointed, of course, but his cock is still rock hard, and he has no reason to complain.

Eve lets professionals Daisy and Jess do their jobs for a few minutes, then suggests a change.

Eve says: "How about getting them all together? Stefan lies down. Maxim lies on top of him, and the two do a 69. Rick fucks Maxim. Erich fucks Stefan. One girl fucks Erich, and the other girl fucks Rick. It's all right?"

Katya, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Daisy, and Jess say "Yes!"

Rick, Maxim, Stefan, and Erich do not agree.

They mumble incomprehensibly and struggle.

Eve expected that reaction from them.

Like most men, Maxim, Stefan, and Erich find they need to reassert their masculinity all the time.

Eve controls the situation: "You can collaborate and then we'll leave, or else we'll give you more shocks. What do you prefer? You've already sucked dicks and have been fucked. There is no rational reason for you not to collaborate now. Think about it."

The mayor and the three mobsters calm down.

Eve and Katya help Maxim and Stefan get into bed.

Eve and Katya make Stefan lie down with two pillows under his ass and two pillows under his head.

Next, Eve and Katya place Maxim on top of Stefan, in an inverted position, so they can do the 69.

Afterwards, with the help of Daria, Vica, and Sofiy, they remove the handcuffs, holding Maxim's and Stefan's hands, and then attach one of Maxim's hands to Stefan's... and they do the same with their other hands.

With Maxim and Stefan securely fastened together, the girls remove the handcuffs from their feet.

And lastly, they take the penis-shaped gags out of their mouths.

Katya then puts Maxim's cock in Stefan's mouth, and puts Stefan's cock in Maxim's mouth.

While the girls take care of Maxim and Stefan, Daisy starts sucking Erich's cock, and Jess sucks Rick's cock.

This is something Jess has done many times.

Katya encourages Maxim and Stefan to make a delicious 69: "You two know how to make a cock really hard. I wanna see your best performance."

Maxim and Stefan decide to collaborate.

It is a wise decision because, every time they collaborate, they are rewarded: "Oooh!..."

Daisy and Jess also know how to make a cock really hard.

Before long, Rick and Erich are ready.

Daisy and Jess lead the mayor and Erich to their positions, and lean their cocks against Maxim and Stefan's enlarged asses.

They know what to do.

Rick pushes his cock into Maxim, and Erich pushes his cock into Stefan.

Maxim and Stefan are pretty stretched out, and they don't complain.

In fact, they're feeling a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! ..."

Rick and Erich feel free to fuck their companions, and begin to move.

The girls return to action.

This time, the girls release Rick's hands and then hold them in Stefan's hands.

This forces Rick to lean further forward to continue fucking Maxim.

The girls then do the same with Erich.

Now Erich and Rick are in a great position to be fucked by Daisy and Jess.

The call girls masturbate a little, put on a condom, apply lube, and waste no time.

Daisy enters Erich at once.

Erich's ass is well extended, and he does not complain.

Jess angrily enters into Rick's asshole.

She knows Rick's ass can hold two cocks together, so she has no mercy.

Before long, Erich, Rick, Daisy, and Jess are moaning: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Maxim and Stefan are also very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Erich and Rick continue with the gags, so the sound they make is very muffled, but it's clear to all the girls that they're moaning.

Since everyone is so excited, this is a great time for comparisons:

Daisy: 7.9 in (20.1 cm) -> Erich: 7.4 in (18.8 cm) -> Stefan: 7 in (17.8 cm)

Jess: 8.3 in (21.1 cm) -> Rick: 6.3 in (16 cm) -> Maxim: 6.3 in (16 cm)

Daisy and Jess's cocks are among the biggest members in the house, and their members are also the thickest.

Erich is showing he can take any cock inside him.

Erich is the brute of the class, and he's proving he's a tough guy, putting up with it without complaint... "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In Rick's case, we already know he can handle both Daisy and Jess's cocks at the same time, and that's impressive.

Rick (Kara) doesn't need to transform into Supergirl, expose his secret identity, to prove he has a super-ass.

Erich and Rick's members are very stiff.

It's possible that Erich's cock is extremely hard from fucking Stefan, his boss.

It's possible that Rick's cock is extremely hard from fucking Maxim, who is putting his career at risk.

It's possible that Erich and Rick are loving Daisy and Jess members: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Whatever the reason or reasons, Maxim, Stefan, and Erich hope the Russian sex trafficking mob boss doesn't find out.

The consequences could be devastating for them.

Incidentally, Maxim, Erich, and Stefan hope none of the other mobsters find out, as their tough-guy image would be destroyed.

Maxim, Erich, and Stefan have already had sex with some Tgirls in the presence of other mafia members, taking advantage of the contact with many gorgeous girls, but they have always been active and never even touched the cock of any of the girls, as they would be the target of ridicule and would lose credibility if they were passive, or even if they masturbated or sucked the girls to make them 'happier'.

Well... maybe the girls are changing Maxim, Stefan, and Erich's lives.

Maybe they'll come out of the closet, like John and Paul, Mandy and Alice's fathers, who became better people thanks to Daisy, Jess, and the new webcam girls.

Now their world has definitely widened.

Maxim, Stefan, and Erich loved being fucked by the Most Wanted Tgirls, and they're also having a lot of fun with each other.

Maxim, Erich, and Stefan now form a close-knit team.

There's no doubt they're loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve thinks it's time for a more realistic scene.

She puts in handcuffs joining Rick's foot with Maxim's foot.

Eve then does the same thing with Erich and Stefan.

After adding this security measure, Eve removes the handcuffs from one side of their bodies, removes the gags from Rick and Erich's mouths, and then removes the blindfolds from all of them.

The girls don't understand why Eve is doing this.

Eve then signals Daria, Vica, and Sofiy to film and photograph only from angles that don't show the handcuffs on the other side of their bodies.

That way, it will look like they are having sex of their own accord.

The girls now understand what Eve wants, and they are excited about the idea.

Rick, like the others, is still trying to get used to the light, but he can recognize Daisy, as she has fucked him many times.

Rick thinks: "If it's Daisy who's fucking Erich, then..."

Rick looks back, and sees Jess.

Daisy and Jess, the Latina and Black Tgirls, are in disguise, but Rick knows them very well.

It can only be them.

He is initially worried, but then relaxes about being with the two girls who always fuck him: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Daisy and Jess quicken their movements.

The scene is amazing, as Daisy, Jess, Rick, Maxim, Erich, and Stefan now look like they're in a real porn movie.

In a porn movie where all the actors are really enjoying getting laid.

Maxim, Erich, and Stefan are counting on their complicity, and have completely given themselves over to pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The prisoners can't take it anymore, and start to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Rick -> Maxim -> Erich -> Stefan.

Rick is very comfortable with Daisy and Jess around, and incredibly comfortable showing off in public, and comes deliciously.

Stefan has already come from being fucked by Daria, but it's clear he's enjoying doing 69 with Maxim.

Stefan fills Maxim's mouth with his cum.

Maxim has come before too, but he also manages to fill Stefan's mouth.

Maxim and Stefan swallow everything.

It seems that the instruction Eve gave them at the European girls' house was well etched in their memories.

They learned everything right.

Erich felt for the first time the pleasure of fucking and being fucked at the same time, and he's coming very much.

Rick, Stefan, Maxim, and Erich now have severe spasms and shake uncontrollably.

As the prisoners recover, the girls re-bind their hands behind them, and bind their feet as well.

The girls then put the blinders and gags back on.

Daisy and Jess finally remove their cocks from Erich and Rick.

They didn't cum, as they really want to do a special show for the girls to film.

Daisy walks over to Eve and says something very quietly in her ear.

Eve smiles and nods in agreement.

Eve asks the girls to lead the mobsters to three chairs.

Eve signals Daria, Vica, and Sofiy to get ready for filming and photographs.

Now the show will have Daisy, Jess, and Rick.

Daisy lies down on the bed, and Eve helps Rick get onto Daisy's body.

Eve then gets out of the bed and give Daria, Vica and Sonya the okay to start filming.

When Daisy makes her cock touch against Rick's asshole, he knows what to do.

Rick bends down and makes Daisy's cock disappear inside him.

Jess approaches Rick from behind, and starts forcing her cock into the mayor's large cave.

As usual, Rick's ass accepts both members without problem.

Rick then starts moving, as he always does, and let himself feel the pleasure.

Eve signals Daria, Vica, and Sofiy to stop filming.

Eve then removes the gag, then the handcuffs that hold Rick's hands, and finally the blindfold that covers his eyes.

Eve is making a pretty risky gamble.

Eve hopes the mayor's enjoyment of Daisy and Jess will outweigh the urge to run.

Eve doesn't trust luck, so she takes a precaution: "If you try to escape, you'll get another shock... or you'll be captured, as there are a lot of people outside the suite. Even if you manage to escape, you'd have to run through the streets with everyone watching, and maybe some kid will say 'the king is naked'."

The result is spectacular.

Rick's cock is getting really hard: "Oooh! ..."

Perhaps Daisy and Jess' double penetration is having the effect on Rick that it always has.

Perhaps Eve's words had an effect beyond her expectations.

Rick came a little while ago, so all the girls figured it would take some time for him to recover.

Rick proves the girls wrong: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy go back to recording the scene.

The girls are very happy, because the result of the shooting will be sensational.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy now feel like professionals in the porn industry.

Other than that, Daisy, Jess, and Rick, as well as the mobsters, appear to be professional porn actors and actresses.

If released, this scene would certainly be a hit with the appropriate audience.

You can't see Daisy and Jess's faces, but you can see the mayor's face and body very well, including his wonderful titties.

Rick keeps going up and down without letting Daisy and Jess's cocks escape his asshole.

Rick acts very matter-of-factly, as if he's in any of the many sessions he's had with Daisy and Jess: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy capture Rick's facial expressions well, as well as his cute titties.

Rick loves being 'tortured' by Daisy and Jess, but everything has limits...

Rick can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daisy and Jess were resisting valiantly, but now they don't have to wait anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daisy and Jess would love to be able to flood Rick's huge cave with cum, but they're happy filling up condoms.

The scene is wonderful, as Rick, Daisy, and Jess are having incredible spasms, and anyone watching will conclude that the trio had a lot of pleasure.

After a few seconds, the trio begins to calm down.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy give Eve the okay sign, and smile.

Eve and Katya re-clasp Rick's hands back, reattach the blindfold, and finally the gag.

Jess leaves Rick's cave, and the girls help Rick get up and sit on the edge of the bed.

Eve then realizes that something is missing.

Eve tells the girls they didn't film the four prisoners kissing.

Eve adds: "Are we going to do this?"

As soon as they hear Eve, the prisoners get a worried expression on their faces, and shake their heads negatively.

Katya, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Daisy, and Jess smile and agree with Eve's idea: "Yes!"

As Stefan and Erich formed the first pair in the European girls' house, Katya chose the two to start the new kissing sequence.

Daisy and Jess place Stefan and Erich facing each other.

Daisy removes Stefan's gag and blindfold, and Jess does the same to Erich.

Eve recalls the mobsters' options: "I want to see a pornographic kiss like in the other house. You choose: a delicious kiss or a painful shock."

Looks like the mobsters learned it all right.

Once they hear the options, they start making out.

They even look like they are participating in a porn video.

The kiss is pretty neat, and they're using their tongues.

Surprisingly, Stefan and Erich's cocks are getting hard.

Sofiy was the first to notice, and started filming from a greater distance, to record the hardening of Stefan and Erich's cocks as they kiss.

If the hands held back were removed from the image, this 'special effect' of the kiss would look sensational in a movie made for the right audience.

Interestingly, Daisy and Jess' members are also hard.

It's pretty clear that Daisy and Jess enjoy scenes with two men kissing.

After a few minutes, the girls think they have some great material, and break the kiss.

Katya puts the blindfold and gag back on Erich.

Now the pair will be formed by Stefan and Maxim.

Stefan continues to collaborate, and Maxim is also resigned and collaborates.

The footage is again a huge success, with a lingering kiss that appears to be between two people in love.

With the formula established, the process is repeated several times, changing one prisoner at a time, and filming continues until they all kiss each other.