EVEnTS Ch. 18 - Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve puts the call on speakerphone.

Daria says his name is Stefan: "It's the man who approached me in Poland."

Daria says she didn't recognize the other men, but maybe one of them is the one who held her from behind.

He was a tough guy like the one in the picture, but she couldn't see his face.

Eve thanks Daria, and makes her concern clear: "Now we're sure the Russian sex trafficking mafia is really in town."

Meg (Ted) is at Daria's side, and has an idea: "I can call my contacts and talk to the FBI. I think we should do that."

They all think a little, and agree. Both at Sue's house and at the mansion.

Meg (Ted) then springs into action, trying to contact someone high up in the FBI.

One thing is puzzling Eve: "Why are they monitoring the house right now? If Darina is with them, she must have said that none of the girls go out at night... Do they intend to break into the house after they go to sleep, and then kidnap some girl?"

Everyone thinks this is possible.

Eve sends a message to Katya and talks about this possibility, and also mentions that Meg (Ted) is going to call the FBI.

Katya replies, saying she got the message, and thanks.

Several minutes pass.

Nikki (Nick) then tells the girls that the lights at the NGO's house are being turned off.

Eve and all the girls at Sue's house are taken by surprise.

Eve sends another message to Katya: "Why are you guys turning off the lights?"

Katya replies: "We're going to solve this problem. We've already got the tasers and we're ready."

Eve says: "Please don't do this. They are very dangerous."

Katya answers: "We've already decided. Need to go."

Katya then turns off her smartphone.

The other European girls also turn off their devices.

Eve is unable to speak to any of the girls, and now the last lights in the house that were on also go out.

Eve, Laura, Sue, Tess, Cindy, and Nikki (Nick) are very worried but can only keep up with what is going on.

The car with the three men is still parked near the house.

At Sue's house, the lights are also turned off.

Total silence for fifteen minutes.

Meg (Ted) then calls Eve with good news and bad news: "I just spoke to the top brass of the FBI, and several agents are going to be sent here. The problem is that they must take more than four hours to arrive. The agents are in their homes and will need to be gathered first. It's almost 11:00 pm, and it's getting in the way of logistics."

Eve thanks Meg, and tells her what the European girls are up to.

Kate, Jill, Daria, Vica, and now also Mandy and Alice, are gathered, and overhear the conversation.

They all become even more concerned about the girls' safety.

Five minutes later, Cindy sees the men getting out of the van, and warns everyone in her house: "It's now!"

The three men walk to the door and they appear to have a copy of the key as they enter quickly.

The door closes and the silence remains for... just ten seconds.

The three men scream as they are hit by the tasers.

They have impressive spasms, and squirm uncontrollably.

After two minutes, an eternity, the living room and kitchen lights come on, and Eve gets a text from Katya: "All right. They are immobilized. Please don't come here. We want to teach them to be kinder to girls."

Eve understands, but is worried: "The FBI should be here in four hours. It wouldn't be good if they found these three men in bad shape."

Katya tries to calm Eve down: "Don't worry. They will receive very special treatment."

Everyone at Sue's house follows the exchange of messages, and laughs.

Eve has an idea when she read "immobilized".

She texts Glenda, one of the new webcam girls: "You guys used multiple handcuffs with Mandy and Alice's fathers. Do you have any left over? We urgently need them."

Glenda replies to the message saying that they have.

Eve then calls Glenda, tells her everything that happened, and says she is going to get the handcuffs right now.

Next, Eve calls Susan, the blonde webcam girl: "Could I borrow some spotlights?"

Susan says "Yes."

Eve says she's going to get it, thanks her, and hangs up.

Eve then asks Laura to lend the car.

Laura offers to go along, but Eve convinces her mother that it's not necessary as the webcam girls' houses are close by, and she'll be back in a few minutes.

And indeed, everything is fast.

Eve arrives at the new webcam girls' house, and is met in her own car.

It's a very efficient drive thru with a spectacular attendant: Glenda, the brunette webcam girl.

In addition to the handcuffs, Glenda hands Eve blindfolds, gags and enemas, and explains: "It's better to keep the girls' sperm from leaking out of the men's assholes when the FBI arrives."

Eve thanks her, and then comes up with a new idea: "Thinking about revenge, do you think Daisy and Jess would want revenge on the mayor and also the Russian mob, who came to steal their customers?"

Glenda believes so.

Eve explains to Glenda the idea she just had.

Glenda laughs, and says she'll help: "I'll call them right now."

Eve thanks her.

Glenda leans over and gives Eve a delicious kiss.

After the kiss, Eve hurries out to her old house, which is now Susan and Nina's.

Susan and Nina are already outside the house with the spotlights.

Eve gets out of the car, and kisses the two webcam girls.

Eve then opens the car for them to put the spotlights inside.

Meanwhile, Eve tells them: "It's a long story, and right now I'm in a big hurry. I'll explain later, okay?"

The girls trust Eve.

Nina says: "Okay."

Eve thinks better: "Actually, you don't need to be anxious to know. Call Glenda. She will tell you what is going on."

The webcam girls are very curious and will surely call Glenda as soon as Eve leaves.

They kiss goodbye, and Eve gets in the car.

Eve quickly returns to Sue's house.

Or almost.

Instead of going back to Sue's house, Eve stops in front of the NGO's house, grabs the bag Glenda gave her, and gets out of the car.

Eve is then surprised.

Daria and Vica are coming too.

Eve asks why they came, even though she already knows the answer.

Daria responds: "Katya told us they caught the mobsters, and confirmed that one of them is indeed Stefan, and another one is his partner, Erich. It can only be the one who held me from behind. Vica and I want to join the 'party'."

Eve understands that this is a decision that is up to them.

Eve decides to take advantage of them being here: "Can you record everything together with Sofiy? It'll be good to have videos and pictures as evidences or for other purposes."

Daria and Vica say "Yes."

Eve then takes the spotlights from the car, and gives them to Daria and Vica.

The group then walks to the door.

Sonya saw they were coming, and opens the door.

All the girls are in the room, including Darina and Anya.

Katya told an 'alternative' story to Darina and Anya.

Katya told Darina and Anya that they saw strangers outside the house, and that when they came towards the house, they took out tasers to defend themselves.

Katya hasn't told them that they know Darina was with these men and the mayor.

The European girls welcome Eve, Daria, and Vica with kisses.

Eve explains that she came to bring handcuffs, to hold them more securely.

The girls thank her.

Eve, Daria, and Vica see that the mobsters are sitting in chairs facing the wall.

Their eyes are blindfolded, their hands are tied behind their backs, and their feet are also tied.

Eve hands the bag to one of the girls who captured the mobsters.

The group of girls goes to the prisoners, puts on handcuffs, and removes the rags used to bind their hands and feet.

The girls then take out the rags from the mobsters' eyes, and use the blindfolds Eve brought.

The girls also tie well the penis-shaped gags they've inserted into their mouths.

Eve asks if they already know the names of the three men.

Sonya says they are Stefan, Erich, and Maxim.

Eve looks discreetly at Darina as Sonya speaks.

Darina pretends she's still surprised by everything that happened.

Anyone who doesn't know the truth would believe she's never seen these men before.

Darina disguises it very well.

Eve calls Katya and Sonya for a private conversation.

They go out into the garden, and Eve talks about her plan.

They listen carefully and, in the end, say that they really liked the idea.

Now Eve has something important to do.

She calls Laura and asks her to rent and bring two vans.

Urgently!

White vans, just like the mobsters' van.

Eve also asks Laura to buy two dozen rubber gloves, shower caps, and covid masks.

Laura wants explanations, of course, but Eve asks her mother to trust her and get the vans and the other things.

Eve says she will explain everything properly later.

Eve then calls Glenda: "Are Daisy and Jess willing to collaborate?"

Glenda says yes, they are eager to help.

Eve gives the address of the house and says she'll confirm when they're about to leave.

It will be in an hour or so.

Ready. All people aware... or almost.

Sonya wants to confirm that she understands the plan: "So you'll send the message once we're done here, right?"

Eve confirms.

Eve is now in a hurry: "It's party time. We only have four hours to do everything."

Eve remembers something else: "Have you guys ever told Anya the truth?"

Katya replies: "Not yet. I will do it right now. Can you distract Darina? That way it will be easier to call Anya to talk."

Eve and Sonya say "Yes."

All combined.

Eve, Katya, and Sonya return to the house, and join the other girls.

Eve suggests that the prisoners be taken to the basement.

Eve then asks Darina for help.

Eve wants Darina to be the girl to take Maxim down to the basement.

Darina accepts the task.

She takes Maxim's hand and leads the group.

The three mobsters have handcuffs on their feet connecting them to each other, so they walk sideways, slowly, trying to coordinate their steps.

To complicate matters, the mobsters are still blindfolded.

The group carefully descends the stairs, taking almost a minute, and finally reaches the basement.

The basement doesn't match the house.

It is unfinished, without walls and partitions.

It's kind of cold, and with a bit of a damp smell.

Blindfolded mobsters must be feeling like they're in a dungeon.

Eve and most of the European Tgirls are also in the basement.

Only Katya and Anya haven't come yet, as they're talking in the garden.

Eve tells the girls it's time to take the guy's clothes off.

Darina asks for the handcuff keys so she can do this.

Eve replies: "Let the other girls handle it, Darina. You've already done a fine job bringing them down to the basement."

Eve then tells the girls to be careful to always keep the guys handcuffed in some way while they take off their clothes.

The girls are very careful and yet they are quite agile.

In three minutes, the mobsters are completely naked.

Eve asks the girls to lay them side by side, leaning forward, with their chests propped up on the wooden workbench.

Eve wants more help: "Darina, since you wanted to help more, please lubricate and enlarge that man's ass over there... the last one (it's Maxim)."

Darina doesn't answer, but takes the lube, goes to Maxim, bends down, and starts to enlarge his ass.

Eve continues: "Daria, can you do that with the one in the middle?"

Daria replies: "Of course!"

The middle man is Stefan, the one who tried to kidnap Daria in Poland.

Eve continues: "Who wants to enlarge the third man?"

Alina, the gorgeous Ukrainian brunette, offers: "I want to."

As the three girls enlarge the mobsters' asses, Eve starts to take off her clothes, and the other girls follow.

At that moment, Katya and Anya arrive, see what the girls are doing, and also begin to undress.

In two minutes, the girls are naked.

Except Darina, Daria, and Alina, who are enlarging the mobsters' asses.

It doesn't last long.

Darina, Daria, and Alina, have already enlarged the mobsters' asses, and now the three girls are also starting to take their clothes off.

Eve then organizes a competition, forming three teams with four girls in each group.

Eve does this silently, not speaking their names.

Team A, who will fuck Maxim: Katya, Sofiy, Bella, and Darina.

Team B, who will fuck Stefan: Anya, Karina, Svetlana, and Daria.

Team C, who will fuck Erich: Sonya, Irenka, Vica, and Alina.

Eve was careful to put on each team only girls with a cock bigger than the cock of the mobster they're going to fuck:

Maxim 6.3 in (16 cm); Katya 7.3 in; Sofiy 7 in; Bella 7.4 in; Darina 7.1 in.

Stefan 7 in (17.8 cm): Anya 7.4 in; Karina 7.2 in; Svetlana 7.5 in; Daria 7.2 in.

Erich 7.4 in (18.8 cm): Sonya 7.6 in; Irenka 7.8 in; Vica 8 in; Alina 7.7 in.

As Sofiy is the girl with the 'smallest' cock, with her respectable 7 in (17.8 cm), in fact all girls could fuck Maxim, and all but Sofiy could fuck Stefan.

Eve considered other things in her choice.

Eve wants to know if Darina is really going to fuck Maxim.

Eve also wants to give Katya the satisfaction of fucking Maxim as a reward for Katya's leadership, and give Daria the opportunity to fuck Stefan, the mobster who tried to enslave her in Poland.

It is interesting to note that Maxim, the mob boss, has the smallest cock, and Stefan, second in rank, has the second smallest cock. Erich, who uses very little of his brain, has the biggest cock.

Eve doesn't intend to fuck the mobsters, but at 7.5 in (19 cm), she could be on any of the three teams.

Many of the girls are blondes, but there is no all-blonde team:

Team A: brunette, blonde, blonde, blonde.

Team B: redhead, blonde, blonde, blonde.

Team C: blonde, blonde, brunette, brunette.

The teams are eclectic:

Team A: Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian.

Team B: Russian, Polish, Belarusian, Russian.

Team C: Russian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Ukrainian.

Eve asks the girls to be silent and not identify themselves.

Eve then says: "The team that finishes first wins, and gets a prize."

Eve lines up Katya (A1), Anya (B1), and Sonya (C1): "Three... two... one... now!

The three girls position themselves behind the mobsters and start masturbating.

Eve lines up the next three girls: Sofiy (A2), Karina (B2), and Irenka (C2).

Eve signals Sofiy, Karina, and Irenka to start jerking off so they don't waste time.

On the front lines, Anya, from Team B, seems to be harder than her friends, and almost ready to start fucking Stefan.

Katya (A1) then looks at the gorgeous naked girls, and the effect is quite evident. She's almost ready.

Sonya (C1) saw what Katya (A1) did, and imitates her.

Now the three girls are ready.

They enter the mafiosi at almost the same time.

Anya (B1) -> Stefan.

Katya (A1) -> Maxim.

Sonya (C1) -> Erich.

The three mobsters let out very muffled screams, as they have the penis-shaped gags inside their mouths.

Anya (B1), Katya (A1), and Sonya (C1) waste no time.

They move really fast inside the mobster's assholes.

Katya (A1) and Sonya (C1) keep looking around at the naked girls.

In a few minutes, they reach orgasm: Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Katya (A1) -> Sonya (C1) -> Anya (B1).

Sofiy (A2) prepared well.

As soon as Katya (A1) leaves Maxim's asshole, Sofiy (A2) goes fast to the counter, shoves her cock deep into Maxim's bottom, and then moves fast.

Team A is ahead.

Irenka (C2) doesn't waste time either.

She really wants to reverse Team A's lead.

As soon as Sonya (C1) leaves, she rushes to her position, and shoves her cock inside Erich mercilessly.

Team C is in second place.

Karina (B2) was already getting anxious to replace Anya (B1).

She's prepared well, and she's very excited.

She believes she can come before her friends.

Team B is in third place.

The muffled sounds produced by the mobsters now seem to be moans... of pleasure.

Darina (A4) and several of the girls notice that Maxim's cock is hard, as well as Stefan and Erich's.

Sofiy (A2) sees that several of the gorgeous Tgirls also have hard cocks, and it helps her a lot: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

She releases a lot of sperm inside Maxim, and gravity is doing its job.

Now there is a puddle on the floor formed by the girls' precious liquid.

Team A's lead increased a little more.

Sofiy (A2) leaves as quickly as she can, and Bella (A3) replaces her.

Bella's cock is very hard, and she enters Maxim's very enlarged ass.

Karina (B2) is the next to come: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Team A is still well ahead but, thanks to Karina, Team B has just taken the second place, which belonged to Team C.

Irenka (C2) cums right after: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Team C has dropped to last place, and will now have to work hard to recover.

Svetlana (B3) and Vica (C3), have an almost impossible mission: to reverse Team A's advantage.

That seems to be almost impossible at this point.

As Svetlana (B3) and Vica (C3) start fucking Stefan and Erich, they hear Bella (A3) cumming: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Team A manages to open up a huge lead.

Bella's orgasm seems to discourage the girls from the other teams a little.

What Svetlana (B3) and Vica (C3) haven't noticed, though, is that Darina, the last girl of Team A, still has a limp cock.

Darina (A4) is having trouble concentrating.

As soon as Bella (A3) leaves Maxim's ass, Darina (A4) heads for her position, but still needs to masturbate more before trying to penetrate the mobster she already knows all too well.

Svetlana (B3) and Vica (C3) see Darina's limp cock, and then realize that their teams still have a chance to win.

Vica (C3) looks at Eve's... Daria's... and other girls' hard cock, and comes deliciously: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Now Team C takes second place, and seems to have a reasonable chance of catching up with team A.

Vica (C3) leaves and, almost immediately, Alina (C4) enters.

Team C is now ahead.

Svetlana (B3) is taking a little longer to come.

Darina (A4) is still struggling, and hasn't started fucking Maxim yet.

Svetlana (B3) finally manages to cum: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The basement floor is littered with large puddles of cum just below Maxim, Stefan, and Erich's enlarged asses.

As soon as Svetlana (B3) leaves, Daria (B4) quickly approaches Stefan, and thrusts her very hard cock with a force she's never used before.

Now the three teams are depending on the performance of the last girls.

Alina (C4) and Daria (B4) are working hard.

Darina (A4), however, still has a soft cock.

The A-Team girls were very excited about the advantage they've built up, but are now almost resigned to the defeat.

Daria (B4) sees that Eve has a really hard cock and is masturbating and looking at her... and then Daria comes: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Stefan feels Daria's cum filling his ass, and he cums: "&>o@#! &>o@#! &>o@#! ..."

Despite the muffled sound, it's pretty clear that Stefan loved what Daria and the other girls did.

All the girls who are now just watching applaud the champions.

Team B achieved what seemed to be impossible: it reversed Team A's huge advantage, and won the competition.

Anya, Karina, Svetlana, and Daria, the girls from Team B, celebrate.

As soon as Daria (B4) gets out of Stefan's ass, an enormous amount of sperm leaks out, greatly increasing the puddle in front of Daria's feet.

This celebration makes Alina (C4) lose concentration for a few seconds, but she manages to recover, and also cums: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Erich feels Alina's cum filling his ass, and he is ready: "&>o@#! &>o@#! &>o@#! ..."

It's pretty clear that Erich also loved what the girls did.